Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

7 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pup pulled his notebook out and searched through it, "Alright, back to business. Soooo... merchandise. I was thinking plushies of the people here... Kids will love that! I was thinking we first ask Homura for permission to make plushies...

"Okay. One, that's just weird. Two, don't you think we should get a laywer or something to talk about merchandising? Three... Can it not be Homura? Seriously, she scares me..."

"One, Nah, it's fine... there's plushies of everything these days. Two... Hmmm, maybe, we'll ask that Mr. Wright guy for help. Three, fine, we can ask her later on... We'll just move to the next one. How about Omega?"

"NO! I'm scared of him too!" George cried out, "Next!"

"Yeesh, no need to yell..." Pup looked at his list. "Hmmm... How about Komaeda Plushies?"

"Uuugghhh...."

"TAAAA-AAAILS!! SONIII--Ugh..."

Sally continued shouting out for the illusive duo, giving up after a while, close to George and Pup. She kicked up some snow, as she walked over to and sat on the bench, not even aware the two are there. She sits with her head upon her hands, tapping her foot.

She mutters to herself, "...Maybe I should just let 'em be... Like they ever listen to me, anyways. Hmm, I don't think Sonic ever listens to me. Not surprising..."

Her eyes flick over to the duo, as she begins to notice their existence, turning to them. "Oh, sorry! Hello! I-I didn't know you were here!" she greets, nervously waving. "I was just... Looking for a friend. I don't think we've met?"

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Are you O.K. White?" Mog asked. She'd completely forgot for moment that he was still behind the two. "The sentinel is just over there, do you need me for anything else?"

She then began scratching her hands...the burning sensation was beginning to come back. Bleh, stupid Xenomorphs, ugly nasty things that just get in everything. 

She then wondered what White was thinking about? Maybe he was just nervous? Who knows, Mog wasn't the best at guessing peoples moods.

latest?cb=20111016183933

"AAAAHH! Don't kill me, I promise I wont tell anyone your secret! AAAAAHHH!!"

Thinking the people are assassin's and they intend to take him to there leader to be "silenced" White Bomber panics, screams and starts to run away. "I get it now, they must put the bodies of there victims in those giant ships and send them into the Sun. They even have these little blue bird like creature that appear to be slaves. I'm in big trouble, I'm going to have to fi -" KONK!!

Before he can finish that thought, he wasn't watching where he was going and ran straight into a tree, knocking him out. "Guh..."

latest?cb=20140628204611

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

@Mightyray Bomberman didn't really understand the conversation that was taking place. It seemed kind of personal, almost like they forgot that he was there. Something about a "Sarge" and a "Wedding" was confidential. "Are they a group of spies? Soldiers? Assassin's??" He thought to himself.

"Yeah... um, apparently you want to talk to me?" Sonic asks, waiting on Bomberman.

1 hour ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Before he can finish that thought, he wasn't watching where he was going and ran straight into a tree, knocking him out. "Guh..."

"...Huh. I didn't know we could even grow trees in buildings." Hiyoko points out, since they're in the Command Room.

• Thumbs Up 4

12 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"An event?" Blaze wonders. "You have my interest, Nagito."

She bows as she lifts the sides of her dress. "My name is Blaze the Cat. A pleasure to meet you. I was sure no one was important here, as it felt like this place is home to a rag-tag band of oddities. I'm not sure why Sonic would join this place..."

Picking up the old newspaper, she asks, "What is there to offer with these oddities?"

"Oddities. They...make things more interesting. Sure, they're unpredictable, but it's in a strange good way. We're all oddities one way or the other, this is simply a group of them. This particular group fights for Hope. There's no greater purpose in the multiverse other than that". Nagito said, as he grabbed a ladder and started placing up banners and balloons around the coffee shop. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Elsewhere, Silver and Omega were busy dealing with something neither of them expected to see that day:

An actual Genesis Portal!

59eb79c1ccd89_genesisportal.thumb.jpg.155b4ea39d4f89ac010393fd785f38bb.jpg

"Hrrk! Almost...!" said Silver, struggling to close the portal with his powers. Omega had his guns at the ready, in case something tried to leap out from within. "...There! Got it!" At last, the portal was closed. "WHAT A SHAME! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THESE TODAY!" said Omega, disappointed that nothing came through.

"Another... day..." Silver replied, exhausted from using his powers. He checked his device to see if there were any more in the area, or if it was still malfunctioning. "Oh... that's good..." he said, seeing no more portals showing up on his radar. Despite his disappointment, Omega had at least one reason to be happy. "THE TECHNOLOGY MALFUNCTIONS APPEAR TO HAVE CEASED. MY VOICE IS RESTORED!" he proclaimed. "THE MEATBAGS MUST BE FINISHED WITH THEIR MISSION. LET US GO SEE!"

"H-hey! ...Wait up!" said Silver, following Omega back to base despite his exhaustion.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah... um, apparently you want to talk to me?" Sonic asks, waiting on Bomberman.

"...Huh. I didn't know we could even grow trees in buildings." Hiyoko points out, since they're in the Command Room.

As White Bomber comes around, he looks again as what he ran into, turns out it wasn't a tree, it was - !!!

Spoiler

rookie.png

A green penguin wearing sunglasses and a propeller hat!? "You should watch were you're going, guy." Said the penguin, as he then turned and waddled away.

With the special guest gone, Bomberman stumbles back to his feet and looks at Sonic and Hiyoko. "Ulp...you must be the leader and...that little girl is clearly an assassin, she has murderous eyes." He produces a bomb from his hand which is not yet lit, and displays a defiant pose. "If you're going to kill me, I wont make it easy for you!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"...Don't tempt me. I'll chop you up and serve you for dinner!" Hiyoko laughs, just going along with the gag.

Sonic gets in between the two. "Okayyyy, you two. Break it up and calm down!" He says to both of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"TAAAA-AAAILS!! SONIII--Ugh..."

Sally continued shouting out for the illusive duo, giving up after a while, close to George and Pup. She kicked up some snow, as she walked over to and sat on the bench, not even aware the two are there. She sits with her head upon her hands, tapping her foot.

She mutters to herself, "...Maybe I should just let 'em be... Like they ever listen to me, anyways. Hmm, I don't think Sonic ever listens to me. Not surprising..."

Her eyes flick over to the duo, as she begins to notice their existence, turning to them. "Oh, sorry! Hello! I-I didn't know you were here!" she greets, nervously waving. "I was just... Looking for a friend. I don't think we've met?"

"Huh..." Pup said, scratching his dome, "You must be deep in thought not to notice us right here..."

"Don't be rude, pup!" George scolded, "Sorry about that, Miss. He's lived years without interaction with other people... he's not exactly aware of how manners work."

George then pointed to himself and Pup, "But anyways, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Robo-George, but most my friends call me George. This is my Captain Space Puppy."

"But everyone just calls me Pup." The canine captain saluted, "Good afternoon ma'am! So what brought you here to the Penguinlanders... Er, Skylanders?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Back in the medbay, Tails turns to the others. "Anyway, if you're done talking to her... Sayaka's gonna need some rest. She needs to conserve her energy if she is to recover properly."

"Y-Yeah. We should go. Please, rest well, Sayaka." Makoto says, looking at the injured Ultimate Pop Sensation. @Ryannumber1Scarer

• Thumbs Up 3

49 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

With the special guest gone, Bomberman stumbles back to his feet and looks at Sonic and Hiyoko. "Ulp...you must be the leader and...that little girl is clearly an assassin, she has murderous eyes." He produces a bomb from his hand which is not yet lit, and displays a defiant pose. "If you're going to kill me, I wont make it easy for you!"

As Omega headed up to the Command Room to see what was going on, he spotted Bomberman seemingly threatening Sonic and Hiyoko nearby. "HALT, INTRUDER! LOWER YOUR WEAPONS IMMEDIATELY!" he commanded towards Bomberman, readying his own weapons in case the unknown robot tried to attack.

46 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Don't tempt me. I'll chop you up and serve you for dinner!" Hiyoko laughs, just going along with the gag.

Sonic gets in between the two. "Okayyyy, you two. Break it up and calm down!" He says to both of them.

"..." Omega paused for a second, before realising that he may have made a mistake. Lowering his weapons before things got more heated, Omega turned to Sonic. "IT APPEARS I HAVE ARRIVED AT A BAD TIME. THIS IS NOT A HOSTAGE SITUATION AFTER ALL?" he asked, disappointed that he made a mistake, though also because he no longer had an excuse to shoot something. Again. Omega then turned his attention back to the White Bomber. "I AM OMEGA. YOU ARE A NEWCOMER, CORRECT?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"..." Omega paused for a second, before realising that he may have made a mistake. Lowering his weapons before things got more heated, Omega turned to Sonic. "IT APPEARS I HAVE ARRIVED AT A BAD TIME. THIS IS NOT A HOSTAGE SITUATION AFTER ALL?" he asked, disappointed that he made a mistake, though also because he no longer had an excuse to shoot something. Again. Omega then turned his attention back to the White Bomber. "I AM OMEGA. YOU ARE A NEWCOMER, CORRECT?"

Sonic notices both Bomberman and Omega in the same room. Breaking into a small cold sweat, Sonic simply internally thinks to himself.

Yeah... this doesn't look like a recipe for disaster at ALL.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As Omega headed up to the Command Room to see what was going on, he spotted Bomberman seemingly threatening Sonic and Hiyoko nearby. "HALT, INTRUDER! LOWER YOUR WEAPONS IMMEDIATELY!" he commanded towards Bomberman, readying his own weapons in case the unknown robot tried to attack.

"So...you're not going to kill me?" Bomberman lets down his guard slightly until Omega walks in.

EA-White_Bomber-ep1.png

"A battle droid? So I did walk into a trap!?" But as Omega lowers his weapons, White Bomber relaxes a little and puts away the bomb he was holding.

"Phew...finally. Judging by your size and impressive arsenal, you must be the leader." He addresses this to Omega, having forgotten all about Sonic and Hiyoko. "You also knew straight away that I am a robot. Not many people pick up on that. My name is White Bomberman, I'm from a far away planet called Planet Bomber and I've travelled the Galaxy searching for my missing siblings. They look just like me except are different colours and are really work shy..."

• Thumbs Up 4

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Back in the medbay, Tails turns to the others. "Anyway, if you're done talking to her... Sayaka's gonna need some rest. She needs to conserve her energy if she is to recover properly."

"Y-Yeah. We should go. Please, rest well, Sayaka." Makoto says, looking at the injured Ultimate Pop Sensation. @Ryannumber1Scarer

"T-Thanks for coming guys, b-be sure to keep Byakuya safe from Toko". Sayaka said with a smile, as the group began making their way out of the room. As the group began walking out of the medbay, Byakuya turned to Makoto. 

"Another spectacular waste of my precious time and resources Naegi, so thank you for that". Byakuya sarcastically said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"T-Thanks for coming guys, b-be sure to keep Byakuya safe from Toko". Sayaka said with a smile, as the group began making their way out of the room. As the group began walking out of the medbay, Byakuya turned to Makoto. 

"Another spectacular waste of my precious time and resources Naegi, so thank you for that". Byakuya sarcastically said.

"Well, think of you being here as... um, an encourager! The fact that you came for her will only help her recover faster!" Makoto stammers, trying to think of a convincing reason for all this.

"...Just play along." Tails adds onto Makoto's words.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Well, think of you being here as... um, an encourager! The fact that you came for her will only help her recover faster!" Makoto stammers, trying to think of a convincing reason for all this.

"...Just play along." Tails adds onto Makoto's words.

"When you called me, you said it was a "matter of life and death, and that the Future Foundation could be under attack", only for me to find out that you called me for Maizono of all the foolish people you could've called me over". 

latest?cb=20170519222440

"Meanwhile, we have a dangerous villain loose on the multiverse who clearly has ties to the Future Foundation and seems hell bent on taking us down. We've been labelling a name now, the Future Foundation are treating him like some kind of myth now, "Unknown" is what he's been nicknamed". Byakuya explained.

• Thumbs Up 4

"When you called me, you said it was a "matter of life and death, and that the Future Foundation could be under attack", only for me to find out that you called me for Maizono of all the foolish people you could've called me over". 

latest?cb=20170519222440

"Meanwhile, we have a dangerous villain loose on the multiverse who clearly has ties to the Future Foundation and seems hell bent on taking us down. We've been labelling a name now, the Future Foundation are treating him like some kind of myth now, "Unknown" is what he's been nicknamed". Byakuya explained.

Makoto strokes his chin. "Unknown..."

Suddenly, Tails butts in. "Unknown? Really? That's the best name you can come up with?"

"Regardless of the name... we'll find him eventually. We always do." Makoto replies. "Just make sure to alert us if you think he's made a move."

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto strokes his chin. "Unknown..."

Suddenly, Tails butts in. "Unknown? Really? That's the best name you can come up with?"

"Regardless of the name... we'll find him eventually. We always do." Makoto replies. "Just make sure to alert us if you think he's made a move."

"That's what the fools at the Future Foundation have taken to calling this figure. I on the other hand just call whoever it is a complete and total annoyance on every single last level imaginable". Byakuya said, as the group exited the medbay.

"Well Naegi, Asahina, lovely trip, and I even managed to avoid that brainless girl for once".

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's what the fools at the Future Foundation have taken to calling this figure. I on the other hand just call whoever it is a complete and total annoyance on every single last level imaginable". Byakuya said, as the group exited the medbay.

"Well Naegi, Asahina, lovely trip, and I even managed to avoid that brainless girl for once".

"Better make a run for it, Richie Rich or you're gonna be putting your money where your mouth is." Tails says, pointing to the direction of the Docks. "Just saying."

His ears perk up. "I can hear a certain Writing Prodigy coming your way~"

• Thumbs Up 3

*Gasp* "H-H-Hina was telling the truth."

Toko_Blushing.png

"Master came back to see me!" Toko had just arrived.

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"So...you're not going to kill me?" Bomberman lets down his guard slightly until Omega walks in.

"A battle droid? So I did walk into a trap!?" But as Omega lowers his weapons, White Bomber relaxes a little and puts away the bomb he was holding.

"Phew...finally. Judging by your size and impressive arsenal, you must be the leader." He addresses this to Omega, having forgotten all about Sonic and Hiyoko. "You also knew straight away that I am a robot. Not many people pick up on that. My name is White Bomberman, I'm from a far away planet called Planet Bomber and I've travelled the Galaxy searching for my missing siblings. They look just like me except are different colours and are really work shy..."

"ME? A LEADER?" Omega was confused. "NEGATIVE! I AM A SOLDIER! HE IS THE LEADER!" he replied to Bomberman, pointing at Sonic. @Failinhearts

"...WELL, ONE OF THE LEADERS, AT LEAST." Despite the robot's confusion, Omega was intrigued by Bomberman, namely his homeworld's name and weapon of choice. "YOU COME FROM A PLANET OF BOMBERS? ...I MUST VISIT THIS WORLD! IT SOUNDS LIKE A PARADISE!" Omega remarked with glee.

Meanwhile, Silver had wandered into the Coffee Shop for a drink, and to relax after dealing with the Genesis Portal. "I'll... have a double... please..." he said to the penguin behind the counter, before sitting down. A couple seats down, Silver spotted Blaze speaking with Nagito. "What's that guy up to now...?" he thought, watching Nagito setting up balloons and banners for some reason. Silver was curious, but was also too exhausted to move. Instead, he simply waited for his drink to arrive.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

*Gasp* "H-H-Hina was telling the truth."

Toko_Blushing.png

"Master came back to see me!" Toko had just arrived.

"Naegi....Asahina....you're going to regret crossing me" Byakuya angrily said to the two as he pushed Toko out of the way and began making his way back to his Future Foundation Helicarrier.

"Stop. Following. Me". Byakuya said to Toko.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Naegi....Asahina....you're going to regret crossing me" Byakuya angrily said to the two as he pushed Toko out of the way and began making his way back to his Future Foundation Helicarrier.

"Stop. Following. Me". Byakuya said to Toko.

"Oh...okay..." Toko responded to what he said, but is still walking behind him. "Heeheehee."

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Three teenagers, Milla, Kyle and Luan fall from a portal into a snowy place.

"OW!!"

Luan and Kyle fall without too many injuries.

"They should at least.... place the portal... A BIT CLOSER TO THE GROUND YOU KNOW!!...." Says Luan, annoyed and also very dizzy. "Wait a sec..." Luan looks left and right. "Where is everyone, where ARE we?!"

"I don't know... Milla? Xavier? Where are they?!" Kyle recovers and changes his dizzy expression to worried very quickly.

"HEEEEEEELP!!" A muffled scream comes from not too far making Kyle and Luan startled.

"Did you hear that?! Let's findAAAAAH!" Luan falls and finds a pink boot up side down shaking on the show. "MILLA!!" They both scream.

"HAAAAAAAALPP!!" Milla's muffled screams continue while she is being pushed. " *GASP* I'M ALIVE!!" She screams completely terrified while being helped by Luan and Kyle

"How in the hell did you do that?" Luan says completely baffled.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I just tried to fall with my feet, and all of the sudden I'm stuck on the snow! Goddammit why this always happens to me?!" Milla throws a tantrum and kicks a bin to far away. "Ugh... Where are we anyway....? Is so cold in here.... I didn't came prepared, I'm wearing a skirt!" Milla calms down but shivers.

"Xavier doesn't seem to be here...." Kyle worried.

"He's fine... You know him... Let's go and see if there is anyone who can help us..." Says Milla, walking increbily dizzy.

"Milla? Are you okay?" Luan asks.

"NO I'M NOT!!" Milla gets very frustrated with what just happen.

Then they search for help on the unknown place.

In the distance, a voice can be heard...

"La, la, laaaa... la la, la laaa.... laaa...." The voice becomes progressively more and more distraught as it gets closer.

IK2rPl0.jpg

"Gosh, I hate it when I get lost here. This island's a bigger place than I thought. I don't even know how to use this transportation watch thingy! Oh, what's a bear to do?" Teddie laments, before noticing three figures from afar.

"Could it be? Civillians? Rescue team? I can bearly make them out, buuuuttt..."

Teddie then proceeds to run towards them. "Heyyyyy! Over heeeeeere!"

@Joseph Henry

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, the device on Silver's wrist started beeping for a few seconds, before stopping. "Huh? What?" he said to himself, looking at his device. While it was specifically calibrated to identify nearby Genesis Portals, it did also have the capability of detecting other interdimensional disturbances. "Hmm... looks like there was a dimensional breach. I should probably check it out..." Silver thought, as he drank the rest of his coffee. Once he was finished, he headed towards the disturbance's location.

• Thumbs Up 4