Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Suddenly, the device on Silver's wrist started beeping for a few seconds, before stopping. "Huh? What?" he said to himself, looking at his device. While it was specifically calibrated to identify nearby Genesis Portals, it did also have the capability of detecting other interdimensional disturbances. "Hmm... looks like there was a dimensional breach. I should probably check it out..." Silver thought, as he drank the rest of his coffee. Once he was finished, he headed towards the disturbance's location.

As Silver began heading out towards the location of the disturbance, he suddenly felt rumbling under his feet, as a small hole began moving all across the island. Without a warning, suddenly Silver received a shock as he was sent launching into the air while someone popped out of the snow.

tenor.gif

"I found you Sonic! You thought I was going to let you get away with locking my igloo's door and stealing my key?!" Knuckles shouted as Silver flew back down, landing right on top of the echidna's head.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 2

On 10/19/2017 at 4:09 PM, Mightyray said:

Ray and Flame meanwhile were reading through the comic's Roxas left at their igloo at a rapid rate! So many awesome stories! So little time. 

"So Ray... you think you're going to show Maya the singing thing? You said there was a reason, right?" 

"Yep." Ray nodded.

"You think we should show Nightwing and Roxas too?"

"Err..."

"I think you should." Flame smiled.

"At least tell Roxas since he was so kind to give us all these comics!"

Ray had a quick think... It would probably be wise to let more people know about him... but with Aku around and those couple of times he got jumpy... well, it was a tough decision.

"O.K. I'll tell Roxas and Maya." Ray nodded. He pulled out his D.U.E.S. and call the two. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria @Ryannumber1Scarer  

As for Maya's whereabouts,  she was out,  not too far from town, keeping up in get spirit medium training,  which of course involved,  sitting while contending with the harsh cold. 

"Brrrrrr. Breath in. Breath out. "

"You know Maya, even as someone who's undead while I'm in this form", the voice of Hsien Ko revealed the jiangshi to also be out in Maya's area,  training. "I have to say that it's quite paradoxical that your training brings you so close to death's door with these conditions", she remarked as she balanced herself. Sitting in mid air with the help of her metal claws. 

"There is much in the balance of nature that is beyond or comprehension.  Let alone,  when it is between worlds within the multiverse Hsien Ko", the third member, Storm of the X-Men said calmly as she was floating in mid air,  in seating position as well,  meditating. 

On 10/19/2017 at 12:03 PM, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Meanwhile, just outside the atmosphere, a white spaceship is approaching the planet.

Spoiler

Bomber_spaceship2.png

"Entering atmosphere of next planet. This is the 146th planet I've explored in the search for my brothers..." As his ship draws closer, it's sensors pick something up. *BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!* "Hmm? What's this strange reading? I better get in closer to find out." But as he does, his ship shakes violently and all the electronics start to malfunction.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_kt3k6q_Xb_QW1qa5kxw.jpg

White Bomberman - Main Character

Elements: Fire, Tech

Battle Class: Bazooker Class

Biography: 

A robot and a leader of an intergalactic team of space rangers working to keep peace in the galaxy. He works with his brothers and sisters of which there was originally 9, but after an incident, it was reduced to 8. He takes his job and responsibilities seriously while his siblings...don't. He is currently searching for his siblings who weren't there one day after waking up one morning and hasn't been able to find any clues to there location.

"Whoa! W-What's going on??" The shaking stops and all the ships electronics shut down. At the mercy of gravity, the ship plummets like a stone and crashes into the ocean. *SPLOOOSH!!* Not far away from where the ship landed, a lone island sits...

"What the heck!?", Maya and Hsien Ko gasped at the sight. 

"Quickly! We've no time to lose!", Storm said add she picked up the two and flew them over to the crash sight. 

"Crashing tides of the high north! I command you do part! Come forth wind!", Storm commanded the elements, and conjured up a funnel of water that brought the sunken ship back up,  allowing Hsien Ko to tug it just enough with her claws to drag it up onto the surface. 

" There doesn't seem to be anyone inside", Maya said looking in. "Hopefully whoever was in there got out okay!"

"Either way!", Hsien Ko grunted as she finished tugging the ship,  "Tron Bonne is going to have a field day tinkering with this aircraft!"

"That she may", Storm said as age began using wind to help the trio push the aircraft back to their base. 

Speaking of Tron Bonne.....

On 10/20/2017 at 6:34 AM, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

By the shore of Penguin Island, White Bomberman walks out of the ocean and on to dry land. "Hmm? What ever was effecting my voice servers seems to have ceased. Perhaps it's my lucky day." He takes a moment to look around and sees ships and buildings in the distance. He must be close to the docks.

"That's an interesting looking spaceship." He thinks to himself as he spots a large cargo ship at the docks. "Maybe I could ask the locals to let me borrow one so I can continue my search for my brothers." He starts walking towards the docks, still dripping wet, but unfazed by it.

This ship happened to be the Bonne family's Gesellschaft.

Around it were Tron Bonne  in her work outfit and greet servbots, bringing in supplies and helping fix the technology around the island. 

tronbonne3.jpg

"Alright then! Servbots 1 through 21! Your 20 siblings have been finally repaired as have our robotic allies including Magearna, Omega and Rock MegaMan!", she announced with a loudspeaker.  " On a side note, Project: Control Over Prinnies is at a questionable phase. Despite their vast numbers,  their intelligence has failed to meet that of proper IQ such as yourselves and moi. I am considering hosting tutoring sessions for them...... because honestly I'm beginning to fear their stupidity could pose a danger to all operations here. Unfortunately Chi seems to have gone off the grid again and-Uaaack! WHO are you!?", she said surprised at the arrival of the bomberman.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:16 PM, Mightyray said:

After having two slices of mushroom pizza Mog left the pizzeria still feeling down... slowly prodding along to the docks she noticed the strange looking man in white looking at the ship. 

"Hello?" Mog asked, walking close to the mystery man.

"If you want the ship you have to ask our boss." Mog told him. "And our Principal." She quickly added.

"Oh no you don't! That ship is Bonne property!", Tron Bonne objected.  "You can't just go stealing from a pirate air ship,  let alone a pirate's ship itself!", she said wagging her finger before bomberman ran off. 

On 10/21/2017 at 2:42 PM, Captain Metallix said:

"...WELL, ONE OF THE LEADERS, AT LEAST." Despite the robot's confusion, Omega was intrigued by Bomberman, namely his homeworld's name and weapon of choice. "YOU COME FROM A PLANET OF BOMBERS? ...I MUST VISIT THIS WORLD! IT SOUNDS LIKE A PARADISE!" Omega remarked with glee.

"Ahem!", a disgruntled Tron Bonne then showed up. "Speaking of which, you dropped this!", she said angrily at White Bomberman, showing a defused bomb. 

" What kind of crazy little boy are you!? Thinking you can claim my ship and then leave a little something like this in a paranoid dash!?" @DemonLord DanJ86

On 10/21/2017 at 3:03 PM, Joseph Henry said:

JOSEPH HENRY CHARACTER PROFILES

MILLA FLAYSTER

Reveal hidden contents

59eb74a1e7576_Milla1.PNG.6489c3892b641b4a405788deb083d8ee.PNG

Milla Flayster - Main Character

Elements: Dark and Fire

Battle Class: Brawler

Biography: 

Milla Flayster is a high school girl who lives with her adopted mother Haylla and brother Tyler, she was abandoned by her real parents when she was a baby, and lived in a orphanage afterwards. A teacher from the orphanage who Milla was really close with, decided to adopt her.

Milla's adopted father was a cientist, trying to uncover a secret project from 1953, that tried to make a human with divine powers. When Milla was 8 years old, armored man killed her father on the lab by unknown reasons, she and her mother barely escaped.

7 years later, Milla turns into a violent and mischievous girl, expert in fighting with her hands or using weapons, living "peacefully" with her mother and brother.

In a trip from school Milla visits a small country that doesn't use tecnology, and finds Kyle Fay, a boy living in there, wanting to escape. Milla brings Kyle to her country, and then both turn into friends. She sworn to protect Kyle with her life, while controlling herself from doing something bad.

Milla is short tempered, energic, sarcastic, goofy, yet kind of a psycho. She doesn't mind killing someone once in a while.

KYLE FAY

Reveal hidden contents

59eb773a34ef2_Kyle1.PNG.ec627b0c440b4f1f3aca96482789286b.PNG

Kyle Fay - Main Character

Elements: Light and Life

Battle Class: Knight

Biography:

Kyle Fay is a teenage boy who is Milla's best friend. He lived in a small kingdom, with his mother and father. His father Mark, was a prince. His mother, Maria, was just a villager.

When Kyle was 6 the kingdom entered in a war. Mark was killed, and his village destroyed. Maria brought Kyle to the castle, and then, commited suicide. Mark's brother Nikolas Fay, took Kyle, and then Kyle lived in the castle, suffering in hands of his uncle and the other people who lived in there. Kyle didn't like fighting, but was forced to. Kyle was hurt physically, and mentally, the only friend he had was his horse, named Angie.

When Kyle was 15, he found Milla, and then asked for her to escape with him. 

Kyle is kind, naive, innocent and clumsy. He is well built, but not very smart.

LUAN MARTINEZ

Reveal hidden contents

59eb79e5cb358_Luan1.png.a6d438904f776a80a324c8f30c519b28.png

Luan Martinez - Supporting Character

Elements: Air and Water

Battle Class: Bowslinger

He is Milla's friend from school, he has been with her since her father was killed. Has a refined taste over things and dreams about being a chef, he can complain about things very easily, and is bullied for that. Going into Milla and Kyle's adventures he had to learn how to use weapons much for his dismay. He doesn't like his father very much.

He is a bit of a coward but hates everything that's unfair, very clumsy but very smart, honest and kind too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Three teenagers, Milla, Kyle and Luan fall from a portal into a snowy place.

"OW!!"

Luan and Kyle fall without too many injuries.

"They should at least.... place the portal... A BIT CLOSER TO THE GROUND YOU KNOW!!...." Says Luan, annoyed and also very dizzy. "Wait a sec..." Luan looks left and right. "Where is everyone, where ARE we?!"

"I don't know... Milla? Xavier? Where are they?!" Kyle recovers and changes his dizzy expression to worried very quickly.

"HEEEEEEELP!!" A muffled scream comes from not too far making Kyle and Luan startled.

"Did you hear that?! Let's findAAAAAH!" Luan falls and finds a pink boot up side down shaking on the show. "MILLA!!" They both scream.

"HAAAAAAAALPP!!" Milla's muffled screams continue while she is being pushed. " *GASP* I'M ALIVE!!" She screams completely terrified while being helped by Luan and Kyle

"How in the hell did you do that?" Luan says completely baffled.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I just tried to fall with my feet, and all of the sudden I'm stuck on the snow! Goddammit why this always happens to me?!" Milla throws a tantrum and kicks a bin to far away. "Ugh... Where are we anyway....? Is so cold in here.... I didn't came prepared, I'm wearing a skirt!" Milla calms down but shivers.

"Xavier doesn't seem to be here...." Kyle keeps getting worried.

"He's fine... You know him... Let's go and see if there is anyone who can help us..." Says Milla, walking increbily dizzy.

"Milla? Are you okay?" Luan asks.

"NO I'M NOT!!" Milla screams out of frustration with what just happend.

Then they search for help on the unknown place.

"Hey Tails! Did you hear something?", Sonic the Hedgehog asked his companion. They'd been or exploring the outer reaches of the ice islands.

"More like someone I think!", Tails responded.

• Thumbs Up 5

30 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

In the distance, a voice can be heard...

"La, la, laaaa... la la, la laaa.... laaa...." The voice becomes progressively more and more distraught as it gets closer.

IK2rPl0.jpg

"Gosh, I hate it when I get lost here. This island's a bigger place than I thought. I don't even know how to use this transportation watch thingy! Oh, what's a bear to do?" Teddie laments, before noticing three figures from afar.

"Could it be? Civillians? Rescue team? I can bearly make them out, buuuuttt..."

Teddie then proceeds to run towards them. "Heyyyyy! Over heeeeeere!"

@Joseph Henry

59eba038116a2_Millasquinteyes.png.9cba6a89c07172bdf3adf7ca92ada867.png

Milla squints her eyes. "Did you guys see that? It looks like a jumping egg." Milla is weirded out by the sillhouette.

"What the fuuuuu....." Luan is also mesmerized.

"Wait... IS RUNNING TOWARDS US!" Kyle gets scared

"HEEEEEELL NO I'LL ASK HELP TO THAT THING!" Milla says, ready to run. "Let's get out of here!!" She grabs Luan and Kyle by the wrists, and blazes through the opposite side. "OUCH!!!!" She kicks a rock and rolls down a hill along with her friends.

"WHHHYYYY MEEEEEEEEE??!!" She screams while rolling down with Kyle and Luan also screaming.

They hit a wall.

@Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

Milla squints her eyes. "Did you guys see that? It looks like a jumping egg." Milla is weirded out by the sillhouette.

"What the fuuuuu....." Luan is also mesmerized.

"Wait... IS RUNNING TOWARDS US!" Kyle gets scared

"HEEEEEELL NO I'LL ASK HELP TO THAT THING!" Milla says, ready to run. "Let's get out of here!!" She grabs Luan and Kyle by the wrists, and blazes through the opposite side. "OUCH!!!!" She kicks a rock and rolls down a hill along with her friends.

"WHHHYYYY MEEEEEEEEE??!!" She screams while rolling down with Kyle and Luan also screaming.

They hit a wall.

@Failinhearts

Teddie stops at the hill as they run. "W-Why are they running?!"

Putting on a determined face, Teddie gets on his side and proceeds to tumble down the snowy hill himself. "BEAR-REL ROLL!" He exclaims as he descends.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 10/21/2017 at 3:43 PM, Failinhearts said:

Teddie stops at the hill as they run. "W-Why are they running?!"

Putting on a determined face, Teddie gets on his side and proceeds to tumble down the snowy hill himself. "BEAR-REL ROLL!" He exclaims as he descends.

"Oh boy", Sonic the Hedgehog groaned as he and Tails made their way in the direction of the voices just in time to see Teddie roll down the hill himself!

"Looks like these guys could all use an assist @Joseph Henry", the hedgehog observed the situation. 

"Let's go Tails!", he said as the duo revved up to spindash down the hill to aid Teddie and the newcomers.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

"ME? A LEADER?" Omega was confused. "NEGATIVE! I AM A SOLDIER! HE IS THE LEADER!" he replied to Bomberman, pointing at Sonic. @Failinhearts

"...WELL, ONE OF THE LEADERS, AT LEAST." Despite the robot's confusion, Omega was intrigued by Bomberman, namely his homeworld's name and weapon of choice. "YOU COME FROM A PLANET OF BOMBERS? ...I MUST VISIT THIS WORLD! IT SOUNDS LIKE A PARADISE!" Omega remarked with glee.

"That's right, there is many types of Bombermen on the planet and some are evil. I've heroically battled foes all across the galaxy!" He proudly proclaims. He turns to Sonic and approaches. "I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding and the disturbances. I must've upset your life partner, she seems really..." He pauses for a second and rethinks that last word. "Delightful! She seems really delightful, haha!" After a nervous laugh, he bows his head to Hiyoko.

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Ahem!", a disgruntled Tron Bonne then showed up. "Speaking of which, you dropped this!", she said angrily at White Bomberman, showing a defused bomb. 

" What kind of crazy little boy are you!? Thinking you can claim my ship and then leave a little something like this in a paranoid dash!?" 

"Oh, thank you. That happens quite a lot actually, especially if I pick up a curse power up." He takes the bomb back and puts it...where ever he keeps them? "But I'm a robot and a space traveller, not a child. I was just explaining that to your small spikey leader."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

He turns to Sonic and approaches. "I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding and the disturbances. I must've upset your life partner, she seems really..." He pauses for a second and rethinks that last word. "Delightful! She seems really delightful, haha!" After a nervous laugh, he bows his head to Hiyoko.

"Life partner?!" Hiyoko exclaims. "Not in a bajilllion years!"

"Feeling's mutual, I guess." Sonic says with crossed arms. He then turns to Bomberman, awaiting for what else he has to say.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Oh boy", Sonic the Hedgehog groaned as he and Tails made their way in the direction of the voices just in time to see Teddie roll down the hill himself!

"Looks like these guys could all use an assist @Joseph Henry", the hedgehog observed the situation. 

"Looks go Tails!", he said as the duo revved up to spindash down the hill to aid Teddie and the newcomers.

59eba3d9f21a5_Millaaaa.png.5979030af796d5f78d6bdef84d991465.png

"Uuuuggghhh.....AAAAH! I SURRENDER!" Milla screams while in pain.

"Calm down Milla! They don't seem bad." Kyle questions the situation while helping Milla and Luan to get up. "Hello? Can you help us?"

• Thumbs Up 7

The sound of heels clacking echoed across the docks. A tall blonde woman in white attired exited a ship. "So this is Skylanders Academy?" the woman asked as she observed her surroundings, "it doesn't look like much but it will do." She then tapped on a phone of sorts to call other people, "Wicke, Faba. Take care of the place while I'm gone. You have my blessing." The phone clicked and the woman stretched out. "I have to meet my cute little students first." The woman then started to walk out of the docks.

Lusamine - Supporting Cast

Spoiler

tumblr_ovj6nz0Fqg1wtbpiao3_r1_1280.png

Name: Lusamine (Pokemon) - Supporting Cast

Element/Battle Class/Category: Non-Elemental/Sorcerer/Swap Force

Bio: Lusamine is biologist and President of the Aether Foundation, which is an organization dedicated to saving other lifeforms lives. However she's taking time off to become a teacher for the Skylanders. She's after research and data on various biological beings in order to help them survive. Lusamine cares alot about beauty and life and is a very caring person.

Lusamine by herself isn't particularly strong by herself, she is only a scientist after all. She rather have others do her work for her, namely her own Pokemon team. Her team consists of Clefable, Mismagnus, Lilligant, Milotec, and Bewear. She rather stick to her own pacific ideals and not fight so she's more content teaching others.

Lusamine then looked at her phone. "I suppose I should let that Byakuya fellow know I'm on the island. I shouldn't play hooky after all."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Calm down Milla! They don't seem bad." Kyle questions the situation while helping Milla and Luan to get up. "Hello? Can you help us?"

Teddie shakes himself off, looking around to see where they have landed...

462?cb=20150926025940

"Oh hey! We made it back to civilization!" Teddie smiles before looking back at the newcomers. "O-Oh right! Name's Teddie! You look lost.. well, I was too."

• Thumbs Up 6

Nearby, Ibuki heard the commotion, and was eager to see what was happening. Well, her speakers still needed fixing after all the technical mishaps going on, so it's not like she had much else to do at that moment. As she ran up to the group, she saw that Lily, Lumina, Shade, Ivorn, and Jessica had shown up as well. Jessica had finally (and miraculously) purged... that image... from her mind, and was looking a lot better for it.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Hi there, new guys!" Ibuki waved to the group. "Ibuki's the name!"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

59eba3d9f21a5_Millaaaa.png.5979030af796d5f78d6bdef84d991465.png

Uncurling from their ball forms,  the hedgehog and twin tailed fox came face to face with the newcomers. 

"Uhh,  we come in peace kid?", Sonic said shrugging.  "No need to fear,  you don't look like you're itching to cause trouble!", he said to Milla.

"Anyway,  we'd be happy to help", Tails to Kyle. "Though,  how much help do you need? I'm guessing you didn't mean to land on the residence of the Multiverse Skylanders,  did you?", he asked,  showing them the landscape. 

• Thumbs Up 6

33 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As Silver began heading out towards the location of the disturbance, he suddenly felt rumbling under his feet, as a small hole began moving all across the island. Without a warning, suddenly Silver received a shock as he was sent launching into the air while someone popped out of the snow.

tenor.gif

"I found you Sonic! You thought I was going to let you get away with locking my igloo's door and stealing my key?!" Knuckles shouted as Silver flew back down, landing right on top of the echidna's head.

"IIIII'MM N-NOOOOOOTT SSOOOONNIIII--!!" Silver tried to explain, before falling on Knuckles' head. "Ugh..." After getting his bearings, Silver checked on Knux.

"Oh... are you okay, Knuckles?" he asked the echidna, offering to help him up. "You really mistook me for Sonic? ...Me?!"

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Life partner?!" Hiyoko exclaims. "Not in a bajilllion years!"

"Feeling's mutual, I guess." Sonic says with crossed arms. He then turns to Bomberman, awaiting for what else he has to say.

"Oh? *ahem" It seems I made another error..." He takes a moment to compose himself as those around him await an explanation.

"You see, my space ship crashed into your home world as I was searching for my missing siblings. It seemed to malfunction and landed in your ocean. I fear it may be beyond repair and I wish to inquire as to if you have a spaceship I could borrow?"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Huh..." Pup said, scratching his dome, "You must be deep in thought not to notice us right here..."

"Don't be rude, pup!" George scolded, "Sorry about that, Miss. He's lived years without interaction with other people... he's not exactly aware of how manners work."

George then pointed to himself and Pup, "But anyways, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Robo-George, but most my friends call me George. This is my Captain Space Puppy."

"But everyone just calls me Pup." The canine captain saluted, "Good afternoon ma'am! So what brought you here to the Penguinlanders... Er, Skylanders?"

Sally smiled, she was already liking these two. She starts thinking, as she responds, "It was a friend who brought me here. He heard of this place, and wanted to drop by to meet a friend. But I just knew, he always gets into so much trouble, getting in dangerous situations... So I told him I had to come with him to keep him safe, and then we went together. With our own guests, of course, as I brought Nicole and he brought Tails."

"We got here, and we just kinda... Ended up joining?" Sally concludes, shrugging. She couldn't really explain, they really did just suddenly join! "Luckily, our home remains safe-ish while we're gone."

Finding her turn to introduce herself, Sally extends a hand to them. "Nice to meet you two, George and Pup! Name's Princess Sally Acorn. Now, I'll ask in return, what brought you two boys here?"

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Oh? *ahem" It seems I made another error..." He takes a moment to compose himself as those around him await an explanation.

"You see, my space ship crashed into your home world as I was searching for my missing siblings. It seemed to malfunction and landed in your ocean. I fear it may be beyond repair and I wish to inquire as to if you have a spaceship I could borrow?"

"You need a ship fixed? Oh, that's no problem. My brother Tails has you covered." Sonic says to Bomberman. "We just have to call him in..."

Whipping out the DEUS, Sonic proceeds to contact Tails...

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Uncurling from their ball forms,  the hedgehog and twin tailed fox came face to face with the newcomers. 

"Uhh,  we come in peace kid?", Sonic said shrugging.  "No need to fear,  you don't look like you're itching to cause trouble!", he said to Milla.

"Anyway,  we'd be happy to help", Tails to Kyle. "Though,  how much help do you need? I'm guessing you didn't mean to land on the residence of the Multiverse Skylanders,  did you?", he asked,  showing them the landscape. 

59eba7482b8fc_Kyle1.PNG.8104b51d2876e99b09775e7fe86a0137.PNG

"Oh... H-Hi! I-I'm Kyle, this is Milla, and this is Luan! Nice to meet you." Kyle politely intruduces himself and his friends to Sonic, Tails and Teddie.

"Yeah... Hi, ball things..." Milla looks at them mesmerized. "We came here through a portal, and.... That's all we know! We suddenly got sucked into a portal and fell here..." She stares at them. "And now I'm FULL of questions..."

"Are you guys lost too? What is this multiverse thing you said?" Luan asks.

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 6

22 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"That's right, there is many types of Bombermen on the planet and some are evil. I've heroically battled foes all across the galaxy!" He proudly proclaims. He turns to Sonic and approaches. "I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding and the disturbances. I must've upset your life partner, she seems really..." He pauses for a second and rethinks that last word. "Delightful! She seems really delightful, haha!" After a nervous laugh, he bows his head to Hiyoko.

"Oh, thank you. That happens quite a lot actually, especially if I pick up a curse power up." He takes the bomb back and puts it...where ever he keeps them? "But I'm a robot and a space traveller, not a child. I was just explaining that to your small spikey leader."

"Eh!? Wait a minute! You're Bomberman!? That's impossible", Tron Bonne said astonished. 

"According to my rectify records that would make you a sibling of my the MegaMan ancestor , Rock. "@Ryannumber1Scarer

"Also,  Mr. Wright is rather tall and- Ohhhh! You're talking about the Golden Skylamder leader of the organization! Okay", Tron Bonne said. 

9 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Right at that moment,  Maya,  Storm and Hsien Ko showed up. 

"Hey Tron! You wouldn't happen to have mis-placed a test rocket ship or something, did you?", Maya asked. 

"No idea what you're talking about", Tron responded.

"We pulled up a big nose ship from the water that crashed in there", Hsien Ko said. "Figured you'd relish something new to tinker with".

"We left it by the area where launching bays for the Skylanders' members' bigger vehicles next to your aircraft ", Storm informed. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally smiled, she was already liking these two. She starts thinking, as she responds, "It was a friend who brought me here. He heard of this place, and wanted to drop by to meet a friend. But I just knew, he always gets into so much trouble, getting in dangerous situations... So I told him I had to come with him to keep him safe, and then we went together. With our own guests, of course, as I brought Nicole and he brought Tails."

"We got here, and we just kinda... Ended up joining?" Sally concludes, shrugging. She couldn't really explain, they really did just suddenly join! "Luckily, our home remains safe-ish while we're gone."

Finding her turn to introduce herself, Sally extends a hand to them. "Nice to meet you two, George and Pup! Name's Princess Sally Acorn. Now, I'll ask in return, what brought you two boys here?"

"Ah, I see. Friend of a friend!" Pup said with a smile, shaking Sally's hand, "Well any friend of a friend here is a friend of mine, right friend?"

George scratched his head, trying to decipher what Pup just said. "R-right. Anyways... Us! Right, us. We originally came here to get inspiration... Pup was living all alone on a man-made planet that was once an amusement park called "Happy Kingdom World." When we met, Pup told me of his plans of wanting to reopen the park and continue the legacy of his bosses. Since then we've been traveling in our universe for inspiration and adventure."

"And what better way to look for inspiration than another dimension!" Pup exclaimed, "Not only that, but a dimension where people's jobs is to go to other dimensions!"

"Sooo... yeah." George shrugged, "We came here for inspiration, and I guess you could say we ended up joining as well."

"It's a good thing too." Pup's mood suddenly changed as he looked up at the sky, "There was someone in our world hunting for us... And she was getting pretty close to capturing us as well..."

Pup shook his head, "But, ah, that's not that a big of a deal.... We're here now and that's all that matters!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh... H-Hi! I-I'm Kyle, this is Milla, and this is Luan! Nice to meet you." Kyle politely intruduces himself and his friends to Sonic, Tails and Teddie.

"Yeah... Hi, ball things..." Milla looks at them mesmerized. "We came here through a portal, and.... That's all we know! We suddenly got sucked into a portal and fell here..." She stares at them. "And now I'm FULL of questions..."

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

Teddie bows. "It's bear-y nice to meet you three! Especially the lovely lady over the-"

"Don't try anything funny, bear." Homura says, walking into the town with Madoka.

Madoka however smiles at the three newcomers. "Oh! I haven't seen people like you around before! You new here?"

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"IIIII'MM N-NOOOOOOTT SSOOOONNIIII--!!" Silver tried to explain, before falling on Knuckles' head. "Ugh..." After getting his bearings, Silver checked on Knux.

"Oh... are you okay, Knuckles?" he asked the echidna, offering to help him up. "You really mistook me for Sonic? ...Me?!"

"In my defence, there's only a few Sonics in this place, and our Sonic doesn't look like a candy with spikes on it". Knuckles said, scratching his head and grabbing Silver's hand. "Besides maybe I was just testing you, to check your reflexes!" Knuckles said, nudging Silver's back and trying to play his screw-up cool.

"I didn't know you stuck around after the last time I saw you, didn't ya have something in the future to stop?" 

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

59eba7482b8fc_Kyle1.PNG.8104b51d2876e99b09775e7fe86a0137.PNG

After things had calmed down, Hiss parted ways with the others to talk a walk around the island. Upon seeing unfamiliar faces, Hiss felt a burst of excitement fill her up. The blue cockroach skittered over to the group and stood up on her hind legs, waving.

Spoiler

Happy closed by LordRobrainiac

"Hello!" Hiss waved, "Hiss name is Hiss!"

Unfortunately for Hiss, she didn't realize how intimidating she looked, what with her skull helmet, her height, and the fact that she was a 9 foot tall cockroach-like creature.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ayumu was standing awkwardly behind a pillar, watching the others greet the newcomers.

FANDOM_ReBirth_Fujimori_Ayumu_Sprite_5.p

Spoiler

Credit to Miwashiba

"What should I do? What should I say..?" Ayumi said to himself, "I just don't want them to catch my bad luck..." He just continued to stare at the others, wondering what to do.

=============================

Meanwhile Lusamine was touring Club Penguin. She reached the Town Center, seeing all the attractions they have to offer. She then noticed they have a Coffee Shop. "I'm entitled to enjoy a cup of joe at times" Lusamine said as she entered the Coffee Shop. A bell ringed as the door opened, signalling her presence.

• Thumbs Up 5

"...is it our turn?" Back at the library, Dan & Dave have found a computer and are waiting to deliver there lines.

"Oh, lets see..."The Idiots Guide to Healthcare?" That sounds promising." Daniel said as he was browsing the world wide web for educational material. "Maybe you'd be better off talking to one of the islands geniuses? Maybe they could find a way to download the knowledge straight to your brain. I've heard rumours of an eccentric woman that might even be willing to turn you into a cyborg...probably for a small fee." Dave added, trying to help in his own way. "No, that's cheatin - ...Do you think that would work? I mean, no...that sounds crazy." He continues the search and as time goes by, he grows more and more tired until he drifts into a sleep with his head on the keyboard. Dave would normally keep him awake if he needed...but he had fallen asleep too...

+++++

Meanwhile, Toko was watching Byakuya leave in his helicopter and notices what she is still holding. "Dammit! I still haven't showed Komaru this stupid manga!" She then leaves, resuming her search for Komaru...although she could just as easily contact her with her DEUS.

• Thumbs Up 4

After a long absence because of whatever excuse their writer can make.

The Doofs were walking another snowy area where glanced at all the Skylanders igloos, they took this opportunity to build their own into a giant fortress instead of renting a regular one.

The results were....futile.

"I think it's safe to say we're not exactly good ice carpenters." Skeet said at their sluggish attempt to build an ice castle.

"Great..I guess we'll just be Eskimos for the time being." Burnie snarked. (Apologies to any possible folks here descent of the subarctic regions if the writer offended them.)

"Hey, at least we still got the weapons!" Mo said as he brought out a bazooka out of nowhere and shot a massive snowball straight at Burnie and Skeet.

*BOOM*

• Thumbs Up 6