Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie bows. "It's bear-y nice to meet you three! Especially the lovely lady over the-"

"Don't try anything funny, bear." Homura says, walking into the town with Madoka.

Madoka however smiles at the three newcomers. "Oh! I haven't seen people like you around before! You new here?"

59ebac53a2022_Millagrrr.png.a951570ee27ab0cb08614bf43cde5ac2.png

"The girl is right, "Eggbear". " Touch me and I'll paint you RED." Milla says staring at Teddie.

"Y-Yes! We are completely lost, we don't what is going on! If you give us some clarity on where we are would be really ni- OW!" Luan bops into Hiss. "EEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Luan let a very high pitched scream.

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

@Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

"The girl is right, "Eggbear". " Touch me and I'll paint you RED." Milla says staring at Teddie.

"Y-Yes! We are completely lost, we don't what is going on! If you give us some clarity on where we are would be really ni- OW!" Luan bops into Hiss. "EEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Luan let a very high pitched scream.

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

@Emperor Robrainiac

Teddie nervously takes one step back. "I'm... already red enough."

Madoka's head tilts. "You don't know where you are? You're in Club Penguin. Home of the Skylanders."

"...Please, don't mind the debris here. We're recovering from a bit of an internal attack... eheheh..." Madoka adds, sheepishly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, somewhere on the island, three figures were beginning to approach the coffee shop @Creep Dude

latest?cb=20140926162729

"Charmy, Vec, behind me. I'll deal with anyone inside here that tries to start a battle". Espio said, getting into a fighting stance and getting ready to enter into the coffee shop. The Chaotix had been given a tip regarding their current case and were about to enter.

• Thumbs Up 7

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Right at that moment,  Maya,  Storm and Hsien Ko showed up. 

"Hey Tron! You wouldn't happen to have mis-placed a test rocket ship or something, did you?", Maya asked. 

"No idea what you're talking about", Tron responded.

"We pulled up a big nose ship from the water that crashed in there", Hsien Ko said. "Figured you'd relish something new to tinker with".

"We left it by the area where launching bays for the Skylanders' members' bigger vehicles next to your aircraft ", Storm informed. 

"Hmm,  I don't suppose you'd happen to be the owner and crasher of said spaceship Bomberman?", Tron asked raising an eyebrow.  @DemonLord DanJ86

"Bomberman? That can't be him!", Maya said peering at the robot. 

"Yeah,  he's got a head too big and figure too slim", Hsien Ko snarked. 

"Hmm,  perhaps he's a future model,  akin to how X is Rock's successor", Tron hypothesized. 

24 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

59eba7482b8fc_Kyle1.PNG.8104b51d2876e99b09775e7fe86a0137.PNG

"Oh... H-Hi! I-I'm Kyle, this is Milla, and this is Luan! Nice to meet you." Kyle politely intruduces himself and his friends to Sonic, Tails and Teddie.

"Yeah... Hi, ball things..." Milla looks at them mesmerized. "We came here through a portal, and.... That's all we know! We suddenly got sucked into a portal and fell here..." She stares at them. "And now I'm FULL of questions..."

"Are you guys lost too? What is this multiverse thing you said?" Luan asks.

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

"Nah,  this is our humble abode!", Sonic quipped. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

59ebac53a2022_Millagrrr.png.a951570ee27ab0cb08614bf43cde5ac2.png

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

@Emperor Robrainiac

"Oh boy,  looks like Homura's got a friend in the making", Sonic snarked. 

"A-anyway, Tails said shaking his head", this is the main square of our base of operations. If you're looking to go home,  the main portal room is up at EPF HQ..... but I wouldn't recommend using it.  A lot of our tech has been on the fritz lately".

• Thumbs Up 5

6 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"AAAAHH! Don't kill me, I promise I wont tell anyone your secret! AAAAAHHH!!"

Thinking the people are assassin's and they intend to take him to there leader to be "silenced" White Bomber panics, screams and starts to run away. "I get it now, they must put the bodies of there victims in those giant ships and send them into the Sun. They even have these little blue bird like creature that appear to be slaves. I'm in big trouble, I'm going to have to fi -" KONK!!

Before he can finish that thought, he wasn't watching where he was going and ran straight into a tree, knocking him out. "Guh..."

Mog was caught a little off guard by White actions. In the end she thought they were kind of cute until he blindly ran into the tree.

"There's no assassins here silly! Just friends! We're skylanders we help lots of people!" 

"I'm going to go now. So talk to the sentinal about the ship O.K. he'll understand." Mog smiled before trotting off.

"Take care!"

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ah, I see. Friend of a friend!" Pup said with a smile, shaking Sally's hand, "Well any friend of a friend here is a friend of mine, right friend?"

George scratched his head, trying to decipher what Pup just said. "R-right. Anyways... Us! Right, us. We originally came here to get inspiration... Pup was living all alone on a man-made planet that was once an amusement park called "Happy Kingdom World." When we met, Pup told me of his plans of wanting to reopen the park and continue the legacy of his bosses. Since then we've been traveling in our universe for inspiration and adventure."

"And what better way to look for inspiration than another dimension!" Pup exclaimed, "Not only that, but a dimension where people's jobs is to go to other dimensions!"

"Sooo... yeah." George shrugged, "We came here for inspiration, and I guess you could say we ended up joining as well."

"It's a good thing too." Pup's mood suddenly changed as he looked up at the sky, "There was someone in our world hunting for us... And she was getting pretty close to capturing us as well..."

Pup shook his head, "But, ah, that's not that a big of a deal.... We're here now and that's all that matters!"

Sally raises an eyebrow, rubbing her chin. "So you're here for inspiration, but you've got a target on your heads? I think that amusement park should be the last thing you worry about, all things considered."

Sighing, looking out with her head upon her hands, she continues, "I'd know, I have a lot of people who want my head on a platter..."

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20150326124732

"Ahehehe, sure Espio. Beware the ones who offer us free muffins of doom." Vector sarcastically said as he opened the door for his ninja employee.

"Donuts Donuts DONUTS!" Charmy begged gleefully.

"You're getting a juice box and whole grain muffin Charmy and you'll LIKE IT!"

Regardless, Espio could have a point, this wouldn't be their everyday shop on their world...

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie nervously takes one step back. "I'm... already red enough."

Madoka's head tilts. "You don't know where you are? You're in Club Penguin. Home of the Skylanders."

"...Please, don't mind the debris here. We're recovering from a bit of an internal attack... eheheh..." Madoka adds, sheepishly.

59ebb1731391f_Millaohno.png.524c7eefc7de3ea3f3c2927370bf4c1f.png

"Oh no... Don't tell me you're THOSE kind of people." She says as she steps back.

"Recovering? Wait, are you guys in a war?!" Kyle says in shock.

@Jovahexeon Cala Maria

@Failinhearts

@Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

"Oh no... Don't tell me you're THOSE kind of people." She says as she steps back.

"Recovering? Wait, are you guys in a war?!" Kyle says in shock.

"You... can kinda say that?" Madoka says before clearing her throat. "You see, we're a group of superheroes. We travel to multiple universes to help those in need! This is our hub!"

Homura simply had nothing to say, simply looking at the newcomers with a suspicious glare...

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Meanwhile, somewhere on the island, three figures were beginning to approach the coffee shop @Creep Dude

latest?cb=20140926162729

"Charmy, Vec, behind me. I'll deal with anyone inside here that tries to start a battle". Espio said, getting into a fighting stance and getting ready to enter into the coffee shop. The Chaotix had been given a tip regarding their current case and were about to enter.

Just now, Creep Dude said:

latest?cb=20150326124732

"Ahehehe, sure Espio. Beware the ones who offer us free muffins of doom." Vector sarcastically said as he opened the door for his ninja employee.

As Lusamine paid for her cup of coffee she noticed the strange characters come in. She seemed a bit shocked. "Talking animal people..?" Lusamine said to herself, "this is too fascinating..."

• Thumbs Up 7

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"In my defence, there's only a few Sonics in this place, and our Sonic doesn't look like a candy with spikes on it". Knuckles said, scratching his head and grabbing Silver's hand. "Besides maybe I was just testing you, to check your reflexes!" Knuckles said, nudging Silver's back and trying to play his screw-up cool.

"I didn't know you stuck around after the last time I saw you, didn't ya have something in the future to stop?" 

"Right... testing me..." said Silver, not exactly buying Knuckles' excuse, but not wanting to fight over it either. "...Uh, anyway. If you mean the Genesis Portals, then yeah, I've got to stop them!" he continued, going into more detail. "But... they don't just appear in my time. They're everywhere, scattered across the multiverse! I'm still here since the portals are becoming less frequent, so I'm working with the Skylanders to both stop the remaining Genesis Portals, and to protect the multiverse!"

Silver then checked to see if Knuckles was still paying attention. "You... got all that, right?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Creep Dude said:

latest?cb=20150326124732

Regardless, Espio could have a point, this wouldn't be their everyday shop on their world...

As the group entered, suddenly they were jumped by someone. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Ah, hello there Chaotix". Nagito said, waving to the group who were waving caution as they entered. They saw Blaze @Polkadi sitting on one of the chairs as Nagito waved to them. 

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we've had the pleasure...?" Espio said, glaring at Nagito with suspicion. 

"Simple..." Nagito said.

640?cb=20170612192356

"Nagito, and if you guys were wondering, I'm the one that gave you the false tip". 

8 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Right... testing me..." said Silver, not exactly buying Knuckles' excuse, but not wanting to fight over it either. "...Uh, anyway. If you mean the Genesis Portals, then yeah, I've got to stop them!" he continued, going into more detail. "But... they don't just appear in my time. They're everywhere, scattered across the multiverse! I'm still here since the portals are becoming less frequent, so I'm working with the Skylanders to both stop the remaining Genesis Portals, and to protect the multiverse!"

Silver then checked to see if Knuckles was still paying attention. "You... got all that, right?" he asked.

"Yeah yeah sure. So you need help right? Alright, you've got Knuckles on your side!" Knuckles said dismissively as he grabbed Silver's hand and began shaking it.

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally raises an eyebrow, rubbing her chin. "So you're here for inspiration, but you've got a target on your heads? I think that amusement park should be the last thing you worry about, all things considered."

Sighing, looking out with her head upon her hands, she continues, "I'd know, I have a lot of people who want my head on a platter..."

George leaned over to Sally and whispered, "The truth? I'm actually 100 percent with you... It's the main reason why I agreed to travel to another dimension... Pup on the other hand.

"Psssshaw! Why worry about the negative things in life when following your dreams?" Pup said, "There's a lot to worry about in life, but you can't let it get in the way of what you wanna pursue! The heck with bounty hunters, assasins, and other thugs! All that matters is finding inspiration that will make my vision a reality!"

"...He's... really positive." George whispered to Sally.

26 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

Spoiler

Sad by LordRobrainiac

"Eeeep!" A startled Hiss backed away, startled by the unexpected reaction, "Hiss just introducing herself! What Hiss do...?"

• Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Hmm,  I don't suppose you'd happen to be the owner and crasher of said spaceship Bomberman?", Tron asked raising an eyebrow.  @DemonLord DanJ86

"Hmm,  perhaps he's a future model,  akin to how X is Rock's successor", Tron hypothesized. 

Around this time,  Maya noticed Ray, Ember, Mia and Flame wondering by,  and rembered a message she'd gotten from Ray earlier on her DEUS.

On 10/19/2017 at 4:09 PM, Mightyray said:

"So Ray... you think you're going to show Maya the singing thing? You said there was a reason, right?" 

"Yep." Ray nodded.

"O.K. I'll tell Roxas and Maya." Ray nodded. He pulled out his D.U.E.S. and call the two.

"HEY! Ray!", she called over to the group. 

"Long time no see! Uh,  was there something you wanted to show me?"

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Ah, hello there Chaotix". Nagito said, waving to the group who were waving caution as they entered. They saw Blaze @Polkadi sitting on one of the chairs as Nagito waved to them. 

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we've had the pleasure...?" Espio said, glaring at Nagito with suspicion. 

"Simple..." Nagito said.

640?cb=20170612192356

"Nagito, and if you guys were wondering, I'm the one that gave you the false tip". 

Vector and Charmy looked at other as well in confusion.

"False tip huh?" Vector said skeptically. "What's your agenda for bringing us here?"

"Yeah, and why is Blaze here too?" Charmy asked. "You're trying to kidnap her cause she's a princess aren't you?" He assumed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Creep Dude said:

"False tip huh?" Vector said skeptically. "What's exactly your agenda for bringing us here."

"Yeah, and why is Blaze here too?" Charmy asked. "You're trying to kidnap her cause she's a princess are you?" He assumed.

"Man, accusing me just hurts, and I was just going to invite you to a party with free food and drinks. You guys are so closed off, I wouldn't have been able to say a word..." Nagito said sadly, as he looked down at the ground dejected. 

"...How did you get the false tip to us?" Espio asked, crossing his arms.

"Simple, I threw it onto the ground and let my luck handle the rest". Nagito replied.

• Thumbs Up 6

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Simple..." Nagito said.

640?cb=20170612192356

Blaze only watched with curiosity, not quite recognising the Chaotix...

Grabbing another apple, she just watches them quietly as she bites into the apple. A strange bunch, these Chaotix, but they seem to have come from Sonic's world.

2 minutes ago, Creep Dude said:

"False tip huh?" Vector said skeptically. "What's your agenda for bringing us here?"

"Yeah, and why is Blaze here too?" Charmy asked. "You're trying to kidnap her cause she's a princess aren't you?" He assumed.

Blaze was rather alarmed by this assumption, her eyes widening as she holds her apple close, quiet.

• Thumbs Up 6

After proudly walking around town with his Squid Pope Hat Ray decided it was time for some DDR to celebrate. Waltzing up to the arcade with a smile on his face he was then treated to staff politely telling him that the machine was busted and a space marine was responsible.

Ray's mood plummeted at record speed. He was pissed. Sarge had just unleashed the kraken.

The flying squirrel zoomed around town looking for the gear with Mia and Flame trying to coax Ray back.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"HEY! Ray!", she called over to the group. 

"Long time no see! Uh,  was there something you wanted to show me?"

"Not now Maya, The pope is busy." Ray angrily brushed her off. Then he spotted his target and rushed inside the coffee shop.

"YOU JACKWAGON, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Ray screeched lunging at Sarge's head, tugging on his do rag.

"GOD DAMN IT GET OFF!"

"YOU ALWAYS WRECK STUFF I LOVE! FIRST MY TEDDIE BACK AT THE SPRING, THEN MY ONLY PHOTO OF MIGHTY AND NOW THE DDR MACHINE!"

"You still pissed off about the fucking STUFF ANIMAL?!" Sarge bellowed.

Waiting outside Mia and Flame stood their distance also keeping Maya at bay.

"This is not going to end well." Mia cringed.

"Teddie? Photo? I didn't know Sarge was that much of a jerk?" Flame grimaced watching the two fight along side Maya.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Hmm,  I don't suppose you'd happen to be the owner and crasher of said spaceship Bomberman?", Tron asked raising an eyebrow.  @DemonLord DanJ86

"That's correct, did you say you recovered my ship? And you're aware of the Bomberman line?" He pauses for a second as he looks at these girls to determine if they are trustworthy. "Hmm, you must have incredible abilities and knowledge, perhaps you could be able to help with my search for my siblings and in return, I'll assist you with whatever help I can provide."

He then turns to Tron. "If you are aware of the Bomberman line, then you may have heard of my ancestors. There are rumours that the very first Bomberman was a human named Jake Peril. He had the nickname "Lode Runner" and earned a life partner and sired an heir. The first officially known robot Bomberman was called Bomber Cop. It's likely that you are referring to a different model, there has been many, but I am the most recent from the "R" series, along with my siblings."

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"That's correct, did you say you recovered my ship? And you're aware of the Bomberman line?" He pauses for a second as he looks at these girls to determine if they are trustworthy. "Hmm, you must have incredible abilities and knowledge, perhaps you could be able to help with my search for my siblings and in return, I'll assist you with whatever help I can provide."

He then turns to Tron. "If you are aware of the Bomberman line, then you may have heard of my ancestors. There are rumours that the very first Bomberman was a human named Jake Peril. He had the nickname "Lode Runner" and earned a life partner and sired an heir. The first officially known robot Bomberman was called Bomber Cop. It's likely that you are referring to a different model, there has been many, but I am the most recent from the "R" series, along with my siblings."

"...Somebody call a mechanic?" Tails asks, walking into the Command Room. 

Sonic turns to see the fox enter. "Ah, Tails! There you are!" He then directs his attention to Bomberman. "If Tails can't fix your ship, nobody can!"

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Yeah yeah sure. So you need help right? Alright, you've got Knuckles on your side!" Knuckles said dismissively as he grabbed Silver's hand and began shaking it.

"Wait, wha--?!" Silver replied, caught off-guard when Knuckles suddenly shook his hand. "I know Sonic told me that he jumped to conclusions a lot, but this is crazy!" he thought. "Uh... thanks, I guess?" Silver wasn't quite sure how to respond, but was at least thankful that Knux was eager to help. "Now, what was I doing again...?"

"...Oh yeah! The dimensional breach!" he said, remembering why he'd wandered off in the first place. Silver was about to run off again, but stopped when he noticed three newcomers in the plaza, along with Sonic, Tails and a few others. "Huh? Newcomers? When did they--?" he questioned, before realising there might be a connection between the two. "Hmm, maybe they know about this dimensional breach..." he pondered, before heading over to check. "Hey Sonic! Tails!" @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

"DO NOT TELL ME THE PORCUPINE HAS ROPED YOU INTO HIS MISSION, TOO!" said Omega, suddenly appearing right behind Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 6

"He he that was fun! Though I'm a bit disappointed that Ember didn't stick around." Saffron said to Shademon. The two had fully completed their training and now it was time for some R and R... until they caught wind of what was happening out side the coffee shop.

Delta was having a bit of a management problem...

Sgt. Fenix was desperately trying in vain to get Ray off his head but the flying squirrel refused to budge.

"Fine! You wanna fight?! O.K. kid I'll fight you!" He yelled.

Ray immediately leaped off and transformed. Sarge motioned everyone to back off as he geared up and squared off. "Warning you now, you little pest, the one who's going to the med bay is you not me." He hissed. Deep down Sarge cared about Ray but today was not one of those days. His temper was fever pitched and Ray carrying on like pork chop set him off.

The two immediately began to brawl trading blows that looked like they hurt a lot. They were pretty evenly matched.

"Bring a table! This awesome!" Saffron cheered!

Shademon on the other hand was internally panicking, oh lord, what if Nicole or the sentinel saw this?!

• Thumbs Up 4

On 10/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

" Indeed! I am Storm! My communion with the elements made retrieving  your ship possible".

"Hey don't forget my hard- earned natural strength and claws! The name's Hsien Ko by the way!", the Jiangshi said to Bomberman..

"And I'm Tron  Bonne.  Air specialist,  technician, pilot,  robot expert, mechanic extraordinaire!", Tron Bonne spoke up. 

"We'll do all we can to aid you and help find or rescue your siblings", Storm promised. 

"Yeah, especially with LOSE gathering up villains from across the multiverse", Hsien Ko added. 

"Rest assured,  any upgrades or repairs you, your ship or your family will need, I'm the ace for the job!", Tron boasted. 

On 10/21/2017 at 5:29 PM, Failinhearts said:

"...Somebody call a mechanic?" Tails asks, walking into the Command Room. 

Sonic turns to see the fox enter. "Ah, Tails! There you are!" He then directs his attention to Bomberman. "If Tails can't fix your ship, nobody can!"

"HEY! I know he's your brother,  but I ain't chipped liver!", Tron Bonne spoke up distraught.

"Besides,  don't we also got non-gumball Tails?", Hsien Ko said,  scratching her head confused. 

On 10/21/2017 at 6:12 PM, Mightyray said:

"He he that was fun! Though I'm a bit disappointed that Ember didn't stick around." Saffron said to Shademon. The two had fully completed their training and now it was time for some R and R... until they caught wind of what was happening out side the coffee shop.

Delta was having a bit of a management problem...

Sgt. Fenix was desperately trying in vain to get Ray off his head but the flying squirrel refused to budge.

"Fine! You wanna fight?! O.K. kid I'll fight you!" He yelled.

Ray immediately leaped off and transformed. Sarge motioned everyone to back off as he geared up and squared off. "Warning you now you little pest the one who's going to the med bay is you not me." He hissed. Deep down Sarge cared about Ray but today was not one of those days. His temper was fever pitched and Ray carrying on like pork chop set him off.

The two immediately began to brawl trading blows that looked like they hurt a lot. They were pretty evenly matched.

"Bring a table! This awesome!" Saffron cheered!

Shademon on the other hand was internally panicking oh lord what if Nicole or the sentinel saw this?!

"No Saffron, this is really not awesome!", Maya objected,  horrified at the scene. 

Unfortunately for them,  someone even more strict was on the prowl. 

"What foolishness is this!?", Franziska Von Karma yelled,  annoyed at the sight. 

"This is the allegedly respectable Delta that my brother Miles Edgeworth spoke so highly of and left with his blessings!? UNACCEPTABLE!", she declared, cracking her whip loud enough for everyone around to hear. 

"Oh God. Ray! Sarge! If you can, please stop!", Maya begged. "The last person you want to end it is Von Karma!"

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"No Saffron, this is really not awesome!", Maya objected,  horrified at the scene. 

Unfortunately for them,  someone even more strict was on the prowl. 

"What foolishness is this!?", Franziska Von Karma yelled,  annoyed at the sight. 

"This is the allegedly respectable Delta that my brother Miles Edgeworth spoke so highly of and left with his blessings!? UNACCEPTABLE!", she declared, cracking her whip loud enough for everyone around to hear. 

"Oh God. Ray! Sarge! If you can, please stop!", Maya begged. "The last person you want to end it is Von Karma!"

"You've got no tastes in good fights lady." Saffron retorted.

Suddenly everyone heard the whip crack and saw Franziska glaring at the group. Flame not wanting any part of the scary lady's wrath quickly bolted on out of here.

"Yeah, I got an appointment with my hover board, gotta go." Mia followed suit. Shademon just hid under a dark corner, that woman looked like she could beat the tar out of anybody with that whip.

Gear and now monster were both eyeing Von Karma. Sarge shoved Ray off. "We'll finish this later. And kid, next time you pull that shit on me, I won't hold back." He then went inside, grabbed his stuff and left with out saying a word to anyone else. Byron the black followed, though not before hissing at Ray.

Ray de-transformed sitting in the snow in a huff... now he knew why he rarely stood up to Sarge was and kind of still is scared of the gear... the man had some freakish strength...

"So, what were you two fighting over? It wasn't food was it because that would be lame." Saffron asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

18 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

" Indeed! I am Storm! My communion with the elements made retrieving  your ship possible".

"Hey don't forget my hard- earned natural strength and claws! The name's Hsien Ko by the way!", the Jiangshi said to Bomberman..

"And I'm Tron  Bonne.  Air specialist,  technician, pilot,  robot expert, mechanic extraordinaire!", Tron Bonne spoke up. 

"We'll do all we can to aid you and help find or rescue your siblings", Storm promised. 

"Yeah, especially with LOSE gathering up villains from across the multiverse", Hsien Ko added. 

"Rest assured,  any upgrades or repairs you, your ship or your family will need, I'm the ace for the job!", Tron boasted. 

"HEY! I know he's your brother,  but I ain't chipped liver!", Tron Bonne spoke up distraught.

"Besides,  don't we also got non-gumball Tails?", Hsien Ko said,  scratching her head confused.

"Thank you for all your hospitality." Bomberman said to the trio, he then turns back to Sonic. "And thank you, Sonic? You are a fine leader." He then turns back to the trio. "Could you show me my ship so we can survey the damages?" He turns to Tails and motions him to come too. "Please do not be offended, an operations success rate dramatically increases with a larger number of allies involved. I also had to blow open a side of the ship to escape, beyond that, I don't know what other damages it may have taken..."

• Thumbs Up 5