Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Tsumugi droops her head in defeat. "Okay..." She mutters.

"Don't feel bad, it could have been worse, you could have said a Dad Joke." Flame told Tsumugi. "That would have made everyone cringe so hard it would sink the island!" 

"You are such a dork Flame." Ember rolled her eyes. 

Ray had made his way to the forest and sat down. He was in a real fowl mood. "I bet as punishment he'll trash the comics Roxas gave to us." He muttered to himself. Unaware that he was being watched.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You'd better have been strong since I was gone Shuichi, I'm not the only one who was excited to see your progress!" Kaito said, as he grabbed a plate of food and began scarfing it down. As he did this, suddenly someone appeared behind Shuichi, grabbing him by his collar and lifting him into the air.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20171001101833

"Do you want to die?" A girl said, grabbing Shuichi up and glaring into him deeply, giving a chilling glare. 

"Oh come on, calm down Maki Roll". Kaito said, teasing the girl. 

Shuichi proceeds to sweat profusely as he is approached by Maki. "N...No...?"

"Hey, Maki! Put him down!" Kaede tells her, worried for the Detective's well-being.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171011113139

"Tsumugi, I thought we had agreed not to scare our friends while we are here". A robot going by the name of K1-B0, or Keebo said to the girl, as he looked over to the Skylanders. "Hello everyone! I am Keebo - Ultimate Robot!" Keebo greeted the group. 

"Okay, okay, I get it... no more bad guy acts." Tsumugi says.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171003101131

"Well well, if it isn't Pooichi and his shitty little wack-off fuel Kaeidiot". Miu Iruma the Ultimate Inventor said. "Don't worry Pooichi, I brought plenty of pics of my goddess body for you to do your dirty shit with!" Miu shouted with a laugh.

Now Shuichi was sweating and blushing. "W-What are you saying?!"

"Well, this is off to a great start." Hiyoko chucklws, sitting down with Rantaro.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

George and Pup ran behind Sally, readying themselves for whatever challenge would cross them. What they were expecting was a big fight... what they got was not what the battle scene they had in mind.

"Wait a second..." George said, putting his laser arms away, "This ain't no war zone... this is a party! What in the world?!"

"Man, Skylanders sure love their parties huh? Not that I'm complaining!" Pup said turning to a board game, "OOOOH! CANDYLAND!!"

Sally looks back in confusion, before realising. "What the--? Oh my gosh... Sorry, I just--! I'm just really--... I... Um, I'm kinda... It's a very long story."

She awkwardly scratches the back of her head, embarrassed, as she had no idea how she would even explain this. "I'm just a little antsy-in-my-pantsy for something, it's no big deal," Sally explains, a bit flustered from all this.

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Wait a sec, why is everyone being mean to that lady?!" Brought back to reality by the conversation, Daniel walks across hold several board games and shoves them into Daves face. "Here, hold these." Caught unaware, Dave falls over trying to grasp the games. "Wah!" *THUD!*

Daniel approaches Tsumugi and bows his head. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Daniel, I hope we can become friends." He said as he smiled at her. He pauses for a second and looks at Tsumugi. "You kinda look like Toko-Chan...or maybe it's just me. I-I apologise, you probably don't even know who Toko-Chan is."

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"No need to worry, Miss Tsumugi!" Magearna waved to the cosplayer. "After all, that wasn't really you... well, I mean, it was, but... water under the bridge!" She even offered her a cup of tea, even after having been kidnapped and impersonated by the real Tsumugi.

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You'd better have been strong since I was gone Shuichi, I'm not the only one who was excited to see your progress!" Kaito said, as he grabbed a plate of food and began scarfing it down. As he did this, suddenly someone appeared behind Shuichi, grabbing him by his collar and lifting him into the air.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171001101833

"Do you want to die?" A girl said, grabbing Shuichi up and glaring into him deeply, giving a chilling glare. 

"Oh come on, calm down Maki Roll". Kaito said, teasing the girl.

Robinson gulped. This girl reminded him very much of Homura A-Kill-Me... even with his new Valour form, he wouldn't dare pick a fight with her.

Shade, meanwhile, cackled and whispered into Jessica's ear. "Hey, looks like you weren't an only child after all!"

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171003101131

"Well well, if it isn't Pooichi and his shitty little wack-off fuel Kaeidiot". Miu Iruma the Ultimate Inventor said. "Don't worry Pooichi, I brought plenty of pics of my goddess body for you to do your dirty shit with!" Miu shouted with a laugh.

Tesla growled. This was exactly the kind of person she'd seen inventors and mechanics as in her mind whenever the mere word was spoken... but even she could admit, that was merely an exaggeration. She never thought someone would be so true to that degenerate vision, though...

Amber yawned, and scratched her ear. "Tesla, say hi to her. And to the robot, too."

"M-Must I?" Tesla asked, her lip quivering with disgust.

"You're supposed to be the polite, well-mannered upper class Elemental, aren't you?" Amber replied, smirking.

"...greetings, mechanical human and... inventor," Tesla shuddered, holding out her electric hand to K1-B0 and Miu. "My... name is... Tesla..."

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Wait a sec, why is everyone being mean to that lady?!" Brought back to reality by the conversation, Daniel walks across hold several board games and shoves them into Daves face. "Here, hold these." Caught unaware, Dave falls over trying to grasp the games. "Wah!" *THUD!*

Daniel approaches Tsumugi and bows his head. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Daniel, I hope we can become friends." He said as he smiled at her. He pauses for a second and looks at Tsumugi. "You kinda look like Toko-Chan...or maybe it's just me. I-I apologise, you probably don't even know who Toko-Chan is."

"Oh, Toko! I've done my research on her! She's such a greaaat character! Is... Is she here? Tell me she's here!" Tsumugi says happily. "Is Byakuya here too? Or Yasuhiro? I see Makoto, Kyoko and Hina! We can get the Hope's Peak Survivors together and-"

Makoto scratches his head. "Yeah... Byakuya left not too long ago."

Tsumugi once again droops her head in defeat. "Awwww...."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi proceeds to sweat profusely as he is approached by Maki. "N...No...?"

"Hey, Maki! Put him down!" Kaede tells her, worried for the Detective's well-being.

"Hmph, fine". Maki said, slowly lowering Shuichi down while still glaring at the ultimate detective. "Shuichi, I expected you to be fifty times stronger when we left you here, this is unacceptable". Maki simply said. 

"Come on Maki Roll, Shuichi's been doing his best, right bro?" Kaito said, patting Shuichi on the back. 

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Now Shuichi was sweating and blushing. "W-What are you saying?!"

"Well, this is off to a great start." Hiyoko chucklws, sitting down with Rantaro.

"Isn't it obvious you little fuckin' perv? I took some pictures so you can replace your current wack-off fuel, you can thank me later! AHAHAHAAHAHA" Miu said with a mad laugh, as she threw a folder towards Shuichi.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112341

Suddenly, a familiar looking liar to enter into the coffee shop. "Neeheehee, did ya guys miss me? I can tell you missed me, cause I missed you a lot!". Kokichi Oma said, as he walked into the coffee shop with a smirk.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112604

"I-I missed you Skylanders so much that it breaks my heart! WAAAAHAAAHAAAAA" Kokichi said, beginning to burst into tears...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112337

"Anyway, I'm hungry. Yo, Robotboy, use your robot powers to grill me a burger!" Kokichi shouted, his crying stopping instantly. 

"Kokichi, you know I do not have that function". Keebo said, glaring at the boy.

"Well, I mean, you robots can just change yourself so easily, right?" Kokichi said, smirking at Keebo.

"N-Not on a turn of a dime we can't! That's Robophobic!" Keebo shouted, pointing at Kokichi.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Is it me... or is Kokichi seem... different to you? Just me?" Neptune asks, pointing out the latest appearance of the Ultimate Supreme Leader. "...Or am I stretching the meta aspect a little too much?"

Hiyoko simply eyes Neptune.

"Come ooooon! It's my thing!" Neptune whines.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Polkadi said:

Sally looks back in confusion, before realising. "What the--? Oh my gosh... Sorry, I just--! I'm just really--... I... Um, I'm kinda... It's a very long story."

She awkwardly scratches the back of her head, embarrassed, as she had no idea how she would even explain this. "I'm just a little antsy-in-my-pantsy for something, it's no big deal," Sally explains, a bit flustered from all this.

"Ah, it's fine! George kind of worries over what others think about him..." Pup said,

"Yeah... true." George shrugs, "I'm uh... trying to work on that, sorry."

"But anyways, you're good too. I suppose this announcement seemed pretty urgent anyways." Pup nodded as he looked at the pieces for Candy Land, "Heh, little gingerbread men! How cute."

• Thumbs Up 6

Silver and Omega started acquainting themselves with the Cleaning Crew 53. Though it didn't take long for Silver to see some... cold reactions to Tsumugi in particular. @Failinhearts "Erm... Hi. I'm Silver!" he said to the girl, unaware of why the others were seemingly shocked by her appearance. "It's nice to meet you all."

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Tsumugi, I thought we had agreed not to scare our friends while we are here". A robot going by the name of K1-B0, or Keebo said to the girl, as he looked over to the Skylanders. "Hello everyone! I am Keebo - Ultimate Robot!" Keebo greeted the group.

"ULTIMATE ROBOT? ...LIES!" said Omega, scoffing at the idea that anyone else could 'claim' that title but himself. "I AM E-123 OMEGA, THE TRUE ULTIMATE ROBOT!"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Silver and Omega started acquainting themselves with the Cleaning Crew 53. Though it didn't take long for Silver to see some... cold reactions to Tsumugi in particular. @Failinhearts "Erm... Hi. I'm Silver!" he said to the girl, unaware of why the others were seemingly shocked by her appearance. "It's nice to meet you all."

Tsumugi happily bows politely. "Um, hello! It's nice to meet you too, Silver! I-I hope you appear in better games soon so you won't get anymore underserved flak!"

"What a first impression..." Tails coldly comments.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just then, Toko and Noire arrive. "Considering it was Nagito, I came as slowly as I could." Toko said, being as blunt as ever. "I-I'm still not used to this islands layout." Noire adds looking very sheepish.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"ULTIMATE ROBOT? ...LIES!" said Omega, scoffing at the idea that anyone else could 'claim' that title but himself. "I AM E-123 OMEGA, THE TRUE ULTIMATE ROBOT!"

"Well, for my money I'd say Magearna's the Ultimate Robot here!" Ivorn said confidently as he closed his one eye in smugness. "You can't go wrong with a magic robot five hundred years your senior!"

"G-Goodness," Magearna sheepishly fidgeted. She couldn't blush or nervously smile, but she would've if she could.

In her opinion, Jessica had already met the real Ultimate Robot... and that was one she never, ever wished to meet again! But, this K1-B0 person seemed like a nice enough person...

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Is it me... or is Kokichi seem... different to you? Just me?" Neptune asks, pointing out the latest appearance of the Ultimate Supreme Leader. "...Or am I stretching the meta aspect a little too much?"

Hiyoko simply eyes Neptune.

"Come ooooon! It's my thing!" Neptune whines.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112605

"There's a super easy answer for that question Neptune's Crown!" Kokichi said, extending his arms into a grand appearance before his face drops and he glares at the Skylanders in an evil manner. 

Spoiler

2lbve8M.png

"I, Kokichi Oma am actually an evil android created by Monokuma to spread despair. And it's just great that all of you Skylanders are here, because it saved me a lot of trouble finding you all..." 

"Since I'm the man who's been working to destroy you all in Towa City". Kokichi said. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171011113320

"That seems unlikely! I am the one who was given that title!" Keebo shouts at Omega.

• Thumbs Up 5

Neptune looks at the others. "He's... bluffing, right?"

"That's kinda his thing, if you couldn't tell already." Rantaro says, holding a cup of coffee in his hands. Clearly, despite the madness going on, the green haired defect was unfazed by all of it.

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica gasped. "Y...You mean you're the one wh-who sent those bad guys back in time to kill Jessica?!" She looked up at Kokichi, timid and afraid... and the only one among her group who completely believed what he was saying.

Shade cackled, and clapped his stubby little arms together. "Gotta give you props, kid. You're several hundred-thousand-million eons my junior, but you can bullshit with the best of 'em!"

"L-Lumina, i-is he really... b-b-bullshitting... me?" Voidica asked.

"I'll... get back to you on that~" Lumina calmly replied. "Shade. You, me, outside. Now."

"No," the Dark Elemental scoffed. "I wanna see more of this ki-"

"NOW, SHADE, YOU ARE A DEAD ELEMENTAL!" Lumina swiftly shot a light ray out from her hands, which wrapped around Shade like rope. She marched out of the coffee shop, dragging Shade out with her.

• Thumbs Up 3

"It's bad enough we have to deal with Nagaito being a creep now this guy too? Yuck!" Ember stuck out her tongue in disgust.

Mog looked around not really paying any attention to all the introductions. Oh, is that Uno she spied? Yep, right on one of the tables was the card game. She sat on a chair and began shuffling the deck, she didn't mind if she played by herself, she was going to have fun!

Back at the forest Ray's Memory Keeper began blairing out music. He opened it up and saw all the memories of him having fun in his past. No point staying angry.

He summoned his staff and began rocking out, pretending it was a air guitar.  The figure watched on with a smile. Kid had some moves.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica gasped. "Y...You mean you're the one wh-who sent those bad guys back in time to kill Jessica?!" She looked up at Kokichi, timid and afraid... and the only one among her group who completely believed what he was saying.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112333

"Well duh! What better way than to start destroying the Skylanders than by going back in time and killing off one of them! I feel using some time travel makes things a looooot more interesting, y'know?" Kokichi replied happily to Voidica.

"I've already did several things while here. I spiked @Mightyray Sarge's drink with another despair sickness, with no cure this time so enjoy that! I've killed Nightwing on the way here, I went over and shut off the health systems on Sayaka Maizono @Failinhearts, and to top it all off...." Kokichi said.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH VOIDICA THE ENTIRE SWEAR DICTIONARY!" Kokichi said, beginning to whisper in Voidica's ear @Spin Attaxx.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune looks at the others. "He's... bluffing, right?"

"That's kinda his thing, if you couldn't tell already." Rantaro says, holding a cup of coffee in his hands. Clearly, despite the madness going on, the green haired defect was unfazed by all of it.

"Wait...he was lying?" Said a voice from within a nearby trash can. "I-I-I totally knew that..." Dave pokes his head out from the trash can. "You people didn't see anything!!" He then flies out of the trash can and makes a break for it, leaving the Coffee Shop altogether.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929112333

"Well duh! What better way than to start destroying the Skylanders than by going back in time and killing off one of them! I feel using some time travel makes things a looooot more interesting, y'know?" Kokichi replied happily to Voidica.

"I've already did several things while here. I spiked @Mightyray Sarge's drink with another despair sickness, with no cure this time so enjoy that! I've killed Nightwing on the way here, I went over and shut off the health systems on Sayaka Maizono @Failinhearts, and to top it all off...." Kokichi said.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH VOIDICA THE ENTIRE SWEAR DICTIONARY!" Kokichi said, beginning to whisper in Voidica's ear @Spin Attaxx.

"Y-You did WHAT?!" Makoto shouts in absolute horror.

Kaede puts her hand on Makoto. "I've cleaned many universes with him... she's fine."

Makoto takes a step back and takes a deep breath.

Meanwhile, Shuichi simply side-steps over the folder Miu gave him, before kicking it under a couch... The couch Madoka and Homura is sitting in.

Madoka looks at the folder. "Oh! What's in here?" Opening it up, Madoka's eyes widen, her pupils shrinking. "W-W-Whaaa..."

Homura hastily puts her hands over Madoka's eyes, giving Miu nothing but an intense death glare.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929112333

A light beam flashed directly into Kokichi's eyes from outside, causing him pain and nearly blinding him as even more bright light shone in through the windows. Shade was not having a good time outside.

"THERE'LL BE A LOT WORSE IF YOU TRY THAT AGAIN!" Lumina yelled over the sound of muffled Light Grenade explosions. Jessica made a mental note to watch her language more carefully from now on, ESPECIALLY around Voidica.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I've already did several things while here. I spiked Sarge's drink with another despair sickness, with no cure this time so enjoy that! I've killed Nightwing on the way here, I went over and shut off the health systems on Sayaka Maizono , and to top it all off...." Kokichi said.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH VOIDICA THE ENTIRE SWEAR DICTIONARY!" Kokichi said, beginning to whisper in Voidica's ear

Sgt. Fenix's glare locked onto Oma. He was ready to turn the kid into swiss cheese. Joking or not he was going to do it. "Marcus, reign it in, he's just trying to piss everyone off." Ayna told him. Sarge backed up as told.

"Err... are you sure? He seems pretty convincing." Flame back away.

"This guy needs a shrink, huh Spooky?" Saffron told Shademon who could only nod in agreement.

"Or maybe a smash?" Saffron then smirked summoning Barbie.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tsumugi happily bows politely. "Um, hello! It's nice to meet you too, Silver! I-I hope you appear in better games soon so you won't get anymore underserved flak!"

"What a first impression..." Tails coldly comments.

Silver was beyond confused by what Tsumugi said. "...Uh, I-I'm sorry. I don't understand." Unfortunately, Silver hadn't quite grasped the concept of the fourth wall yet.

10 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Well, for my money I'd say Magearna's the Ultimate Robot here!" Ivorn said confidently as he closed his one eye in smugness. "You can't go wrong with a magic robot five hundred years your senior!"

"G-Goodness," Magearna sheepishly fidgeted. She couldn't blush or nervously smile, but she would've if she could.

"THIS TOY DOES NOT APPEAR TO CONTAIN A BUILT-IN VOLKAN CANNON, HOMING MISSILES, GRENADES, OR FLAMETHROWERS!" Omega said in response.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"That seems unlikely! I am the one who was given that title!" Keebo shouts at Omega.

"PLEASE! YOU CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO POSSESS THAT TITLE, ARTIFICIAL MEATBAG!" he retorted back to Keebo.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

Errr... I was talkin' to Maya, not you whip lady." Saffron sighed. "You do you though." Saffron back up.

"Hey!", Maya said feeling insulted,  "I don't want my friends hurting each other! LOSE hurting us is enough! Especially with one of my teammates and friends already missing........Kay".

Sarge turned back at Franziska and just gave her thumbs up and continued moving on.

"Oh he's mad." Shademon hissed. "Ayna told me once that he once got rid of a lot of people with out saying a word...just with a gun." Shademon got a good look at those cold icy blue eyes when they first started out... even when he was sick those eyes hardly waved in their intensity. All the digimon could see was pure rage.

*GULP* "Maybe we should consult her and Undyne on calming him down then?", Maya asked nervously. 

No, I found out that he broke the DDR machine in a fit of rage." Ray quietly told Maya. "When ever I really love something he ends up breaking or trashing it." The tone went from calm to extremely bitter.  

"Ray.......I'm not quite sure it's that simple", Maya said. "She felt empathetic of Ray. She'd lost so much herself. Some at the hands of people she'd had to learn to forgive,  because she owed her life to them. 

"I think you both need to work on your tempers. Sarge means well for you,  but he has his own traumas. I don't even need to be a spirit medium to sense it, but I do and heavily.  He's actually not that different from you......", she said kneeling down to comfort her friend. 

He then took a good look at Franziska, bitterness still in his body. "What example? I'm a freak on a leash and that's-" Before he could finish...

"The example you're setting for your peers", Franziska spoke up. "Especially her", she indicated Saffron.

"And if not for them,  then your adversaries.  Show them you aren't a trigger they can exploit", she informed the squirrel. 

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As the Skylanders arrive at the Coffee Shop, they see a very very different scene from what they believed. There was banners and balloons around the place, as well as several board games, arcade games, video games and more set up around the shop. The Chaotix and Blaze were drinking coffee as the Skylanders arrived.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629134910

Ah, you guys made it. Nice". Nagito said, as he began cleaning a cup behind the coffee shop counter.

"Called it", Shantae said. "I knew he'd pull something like this. "

She was not amused.

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:
Reveal hidden contents

mb8ENYL.jpg

"Bwahahaha! I have arrived for revenge!" Tsumugi Shirogane exclaims, her eyes a shade of blue that was not a pleasant memory for many of the Skylanders.

Kaede and Shuichi take a step back in shock, slightly trembling.

Reveal hidden contents

2Lj5OQG.jpg

"Oh... was my performance too convincing? Or... was it too soon?" Tsumugi asks, her eyes returning to normal, worried that imitating the evil counterpart she was based on may have been a little too bold of a move.

"Whew! Well it is close to Halloween. I don't mind a scare in good fun like that!", Shantae said being a good sport about it.

"That reminds me. I told Taeko I was going to cosplay as her @Ghostrick Dorklord for Halloween back in Halloween Town ", Maya remembered. "I don't suppose you might have any tips Ms. Shirogane?"

" It was.... fine", was all Batman said sternly.

"Wow! That was Darkstalkers levels of terror! Bravo!", Hsien Ko said. "So uh,  who's the impression of?"

"Simply bonechilling. If you major in acting, I certainly applaud your skill", Storm complemented.

"I think I can speak for me and Nick,  wherever he is that we appreciate the performance", Maya said with a smile.  "We kinda imitate some of our more wacky past adversaries".

"I know for certain,  Undyne would love it", Shantae said rolling her eyes. 

• Thumbs Up 5

22 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ah, it's fine! George kind of worries over what others think about him..." Pup said,

"Yeah... true." George shrugs, "I'm uh... trying to work on that, sorry."

"But anyways, you're good too. I suppose this announcement seemed pretty urgent anyways." Pup nodded as he looked at the pieces for Candy Land, "Heh, little gingerbread men! How cute."

Sally just waves it off, smiling. "Pshaw, it's nothing... I mean, we were all played, so I'm not going to worry about that."

She walks over to Pup, looking at the little board game. "Hmm... I've never seen any such game before. Looks... Childish, but fun!"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929112333

Blaze's newspaper suddenly burnt to a crisp as she jumped to her feet,.

"You will not, thank you," Blaze replies, furious, the burnt paper falling apart in her hands. "You are already causing far too much of a commotion, and I recommend you must STOP."

• Thumbs Up 6