Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Alter-Ego on the other hand manages to see something sticking out of the should-be perfectly round shape of the generator. "Hey... 2B... Puffles aren't usually seen with a square box on their side, right?" He asks.

"...I was being rhetorical, there's a box stuck to it! Come here!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego on the other hand manages to see something sticking out of the should-be perfectly round shape of the generator. "Hey... 2B... Puffles aren't usually seen with a square box on their side, right?" He asks.

"...I was being rhetorical, there's a box stuck to it! Come here!"

2B failed to grasp Alter Ego's joke. "Joking is prohibited" she said, chastising him. She then plants her sword and came over to Alter Ego's side. 2B then decides to grind her heel into the box. "Its like what we're looking for. I guess all there's left to do is destroy it."

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

2B failed to grasp Alter Ego's joke. "Joking is prohibited" she said, chastising him. 

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"H-Huh? Prohibited?" Alter-Ego questions, slightly taken aback from 2B's hostility over such a mundane statement. Shaking his head, he points at the box. "Allow me to analyze it first."

Scanning the box and sending the data over, Cyrus manages to get the data back at the Command Room.

Cyrus reads the data before looking to the Skylanders. "Well... umm... looks like we know who's behind this?"

"...Who?" Makoto asks.

"Well, the source code seems to have a creator's trademark of sorts, belonging to an... Albert Wily." Cyrus explains.

Neptune raises her hands up and back down rapidly. "Of couuuurse it's Wily."

"So... how does that thing work?" Tails asks. "I'm intrigued how you can hack something through its power."

"Well... from what can comprehend, it transmits data through the electric current transmitted to the machines themselves. In addition, it seems to also restrict or overuse how much power even goes into the object. It can shut it off, overload its circuitry, all that." Cyrus guesses, confident that he's right.

Kyubey tilts his head. "That's fine and dandy, but will everything be okay if we destroy it?"

Cyrus nods with a smile. "Yes. In the end, the data is still being transmitted the same way as power; and as you know, machines don't remember the power that flows through it. It doesn't need to. It just needs power to run. So if we destroy that machine and end the corrupted current, all the machines should... well, 'forget' its corruption and continue taking in the pure current."

• Thumbs Up 4

Deep down in the underworld...

Out of the rubble emerges a scythe, blitzing it's way out of the carnage the owner then appears gasping for air. Their cape is in shreds with what's remaining torn off. The reaper looks around in a dazed panic, scrambling to figure out what happened. 

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" They begin to incoherently scream, everything was getting to them, they were in shock. But the worst was yet to come... out in the distance lay a figure. The sun shining on parts of their crystal body, clinging on to the last reaming thread of life. The reaper rushes to their aid in the delusion that they can save them.

"Sir, sir! Please stay with me! I'll have you heal-" They kneel on the ground, rasing their hands out to summon energy.

"D-Don't be delusional Doctor... you know full well you can not heal these wounds. Death is imminent." The being softly tells them. The reaper can only look on in horror, half of their body was already disintegrating, the other half was a mangled mess. His teacher was dying. The demon he grew to respect and also admire was dying and there was nothing he could do.

"This, this isn't logical, this isn't natural... it isn't right!" They plead trying in vain to pour some of their dark energy into his body in futile attempt that it'll keep him alive.

"Finitevus...stop. Enough." The demon turns to him.

"You of all people should know death waits for no one, not even gods. Respect my wish-es a-and release my soul." The demon commands, gasping for breath.

Respecting his dying wish, the good doctor gets up from the ground and stands next to his former mentor, holding his scythe firmly.

He then raises his scythe and then swings it down to the ground...

"*gasp*" 

It was all just a flash back. The doctor then leaped out of his chair and looked out the window. Same old dreary dark grey sky, same old cobbled together Monokuma bill boards, same old factory where he managed. Back in the abyss where he was 'guardian' and leader. 

"Good after noon boss err I mean Guardian Dr. Finitevus, here's your coffee and your cake." A creature which could only be described as a bootleg version of a Muk fused with a poodle walks in to his office wheeling a tray with a cup of coffee and a slice of strawberry short cake, placing it on his desk.

"Thank you. Just in time as always." The doctor smiled. "Oh, do me a favor and get me a progress report will you? I need to see if we need to do any checks and balances."

"Sure."

The ugly mess then wheels away his tray. 

Finitevus turns to the wall and looks at a photo of his five 'superiors' and glares at it. Mark my words I will burn everything you husks created down to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"H-Huh? Prohibited?" Alter-Ego questions, slightly taken aback from 2B's hostility over such a mundane statement. Shaking his head, he points at the box. "Allow me to analyze it first."

Scanning the box and sending the data over, Cyrus manages to get the data back at the Command Room.

Cyrus reads the data before looking to the Skylanders. "Well... umm... looks like we know who's behind this?"

"...Who?" Makoto asks.

"Well, the source code seems to have a creator's trademark of sorts, belonging to an... Albert Wily." Cyrus explains.

Neptune raises her hands up and back down rapidly. "Of couuuurse it's Wily."

"So... how does that thing work?" Tails asks. "I'm intrigued how you can hack something through its power."

"Well... from what can comprehend, it transmits data through the electric current transmitted to the machines themselves. In addition, it seems to also restrict or overuse how much power even goes into the object. It can shut it off, overload its circuitry, all that." Cyrus guesses, confident that he's right.

Kyubey tilts his head. "That's fine and dandy, but will everything be okay if we destroy it?"

Cyrus nods with a smile. "Yes. In the end, the data is still being transmitted the same way as power; and as you know, machines don't remember the power that flows through it. It doesn't need to. It just needs power to run. So if we destroy that machine and end the corrupted current, all the machines should... well, 'forget' its corruption and continue taking in the pure current."

"Oh that slimeball..." Celes said, remembering what Wily did, "what is even going on lately? It seems like we're not adapting to our opponent that well."

2B used magnetism to elegantly place her sword back in her hands. "If we must destroy it then..." 2B then used her blade to slice the box. "Mission complete."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Make sure to bring the remains to me. I'd... like to analyze it." Tails says over the intercom.

As Alter-Ego and 2B make their way back to the top, he continues his conversation with Tails. "So, is Sayaka alive? How's the life support?"

"It's finally seeming to work properly. Thank goodness." Tails says with a sigh. "Good job, everyone."

• Thumbs Up 4

By the shore of Penguin Island, White Bomberman walks out of the ocean and on to dry land. "Hmm? What ever was effecting my voice servers seems to have ceased. Perhaps it's my lucky day." He takes a moment to look around and sees ships and buildings in the distance. He must be close to the docks.

"That's an interesting looking spaceship." He thinks to himself as he spots a large cargo ship at the docks. "Maybe I could ask the locals to let me borrow one so I can continue my search for my brothers." He starts walking towards the docks, still dripping wet, but unfazed by it.

"AAAAHH!!" Elsewhere, at the Medical Bay, checking in on Sayaka, Toko Fukawa suddenly lets out a scream. "That stupid manga I got for Komaru! I forgot to give it to her, I must've left it at the Pizza Parlour!!" Without sticking around to explain her outburst, Toko makes a mad dash for the exit, leaving everybody else confused.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

By the shore of Penguin Island, White Bomberman walks out of the ocean and on to dry land. "Hmm? What ever was effecting my voice servers seems to have ceased. Perhaps it's my lucky day." He takes a moment to look around and sees ships and buildings in the distance. He must be close to the docks.

"That's an interesting looking spaceship." He thinks to himself as he spots a large cargo ship at the docks. "Maybe I could ask the locals to let me borrow one so I can continue my search for my brothers." He starts walking towards the docks, still dripping wet, but unfazed by it.

After having two slices of mushroom pizza Mog left the pizzeria still feeling down... slowly prodding along to the docks she noticed the strange looking man in white looking at the ship. 

"Hello?" Mog asked, walking close to the mystery man.

"If you want the ship you have to ask our boss." Mog told him. "And our Principal." She quickly added.

Back at Flame and Ray's igloo the two boys give up trying to contact my Maya and Roxas. "They must be busy helping others out... I'll try another time." Ray sighs.

"Don't worry about it... I'm sure as long as the creepy lady stays put and doesn't do anything dumb no one's going to care."

Ray just looked at the ground and shuddered. 

"Come on, let's go annoy Mia for your hat, she said she was going to get it before she rushed off." Flame pranced off.

Ray just nodded and followed suit. It wouldn't be too hard to find Mia, she's always at the skate park.

• Thumbs Up 3

Tails' announcement brings relief to the Skylanders.

Cyrus sighs in relief. "Looks like our work here is done." He smiles. "I suppose we should take our leave, right, Chihiro?" @Ghostrick Dorklord

• Thumbs Up 4

"And the power is even turning back on in the medbay! Hopefully Sayaka will be all right! With that all done, let's tend to you guys that got back from the missio" *THUD* Hina began to say, looking at a screen in the EPF HQ before turning around to see what the sound of the fall was, seeing her brother completely collapsed on the ground.

latest?cb=20170519214056

"...Did I say something wrong...?" Hina asked, not really realising her brother was utterly wrecked at this point, from alternative dimensions, powered versions of himself, almost getting himself killed in more ways than one, and personal....relationships he'd rather forget.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Do... Do we take him to the medbay?" Komaru asks Hina.

Suddenly, the elevator opens, revealing Sayaka, Madoka, Homura, Kaede and Shuichi.

Sayaka takes a deep breath of relief. "Finally. The machines have gone back to normal."

"Yeah. We had to spend our time searching the island for people in trouble." Madoka adds, rubbing her eyes, tired.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

After having two slices of mushroom pizza Mog left the pizzeria still feeling down... slowly prodding along to the docks she noticed the strange looking man in white looking at the ship. 

"Hello?" Mog asked, walking close to the mystery man.

"If you want the ship you have to ask our boss." Mog told him. "And our Principal." She quickly added.

White Bomber turns towards the voice. It was coming from a small yellow and purple cat like creature.

latest?cb=20121220163135

"Oh? A friendly local? Greetings. I'm White Bomberman, I'm...from a galaxy far, far away." He looks back at the ship then returns his gaze to the creature. "So these are indeed ships? Mine had crashed and is at the bottom of your vast water supply. I must continue to search for my missing siblings, could you...*sigh*...take me to you're leader?"

Bomberman inquired to the creature, he resisted the urge to say "I'm from another planet, I come in peace." However the other cliché dialogue couldn't be cut so he had no choice but to say them.

+++++++++

Meanwhile, frustrated at not being to help Sayaka or fix the technology issue, Daniel and Dave are looking for...the computer room. "No-no-no! I can't use the computer at the EDF HQ, that's mostly for communication, I need one for normal internet use. I'm going to try an online course, maybe learn how to be a doctor or an engineer. Become more useful for everybody!." Daniel announced his plan proudly as Dave followed. " I know that already, why did you suddenly summarise the actions we had already started to take?" Dave asked as Daniel replied. "I...don't...know...?"

"So...where is this computer room?" Dave asks again. "Well, if you recall. Back home, public libraries had free internet access, so lets try that place first." "Of course I remember, we just had to make it clear where we are going for the readers."

As they continue to the Library, Dave makes a sudden observation. "Hmm...we usually do the fourth wall thing once in a post, but we must've done it at least 5 or 6 times..."

"It would be less if you didn't point it out." Daniel replied.

"Heh, yeah."

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

White Bomber turns towards the voice. It was coming from a small yellow and purple cat like creature.

latest?cb=20121220163135

"Oh? A friendly local? Greetings. I'm White Bomberman, I'm...from a galaxy far, far away." He looks back at the ship then returns his gaze to the creature. "So these are indeed ships? Mine had crashed and is at the bottom of your vast water supply. I must continue to search for my missing siblings, could you...*sigh*...take me to you're leader?"

Bomberman inquired to the creature, he resisted the urge to say "I'm from another planet, I come in peace." However the other cliché dialogue couldn't be cut so he had no choice but to say them.

Mog couldn't help but giggle when Bomberman white said the cheesy line. "Sure, I'll take you to our boss!" She takes Bomberman white's hand and guides him to the Ski Village where the EPF was located.

"The Sentinal is a pretty nice guy, though I haven't talked to him much. Hopefully he'll talk to you lots and you and everyone can be friends!" Mog smiled.

She opened the door for Bomberman White to the EPF and took himinside.

"Hi everyone! Is the sentinel home? We have a visitor who needs help!" She calls out.

• Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Do... Do we take him to the medbay?" Komaru asks Hina.

Suddenly, the elevator opens, revealing Sayaka, Madoka, Homura, Kaede and Shuichi.

Sayaka takes a deep breath of relief. "Finally. The machines have gone back to normal."

"Yeah. We had to spend our time searching the island for people in trouble." Madoka adds, rubbing her eyes, tired.

Ivorn and Lumina popped out of the elevator after the five, just as tired as they were.

"Whew, it was hard work trying to fix everything," Ivorn panted, wiping his forehead. He couldn't actually sweat, but he did it anyway because it seemed natural for him. "Every time I made a welder or power drill, it exploded! And always while I was holding them!"

"Glad to see everything worked out alright with you guys!" Lumina said to the returning Skylanders. "I hope Shade didn't give you too much tro..." She paused, and saw Yuta on the ground, Jessica practically being dragged on a viney leash as she stared into space, and Shade looking unusually unsure about something.

"...do I even want to know what happened to those three?"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Mog couldn't help but giggle when Bomberman white said the cheesy line. "Sure, I'll take you to our boss!" She takes Bomberman white's hand and guides him to the Ski Village where the EPF was located.

"The Sentinal is a pretty nice guy, though I haven't talked to him much. Hopefully he'll talk to you lots and you and everyone can be friends!" Mog smiled.

She opened the door for Bomberman White to the EPF and took himinside.

"Hi everyone! Is the sentinel home? We have a visitor who needs help!" She calls out.

Kaede notices the newcomer. "Sonic? Yeah, he's... right here." She points to Sonic, who was nearby the screen, thanking Cyrus and Chihiro for their help.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, somewhere deep in Club Penguin...

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Man, fixing this island was too much work, why did Sonic have to send me to find Aku. Doesn't look like my luck held up much this time". Nagito said, as he looked around the forest, trying to find the evil headmaster.

"But...the island seems to be back up and running again, maybe that means...." 

"I can get back to my plan for the Skylanders". Nagito said, as he began walking off into the distance, towards the Coffee Shop.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede notices the newcomer. "Sonic? Yeah, he's... right here." She points to Sonic, who was nearby the screen, thanking Cyrus and Chihiro for their help.

"Thank you Kaede." Mog grinned. "How was your last mission? I went to go fight Xenomorphs again!" Mog stuck a pose. In a way it was pretty impressive how cheerful Mog was. She didn't seem to dwell too much of the bad side of life. 

"Mean old things spat acid but Sarge whipped out his flamethrower and cooked them up!"" Mog then did some mock punching. "I'm going to get stronger so I can go on more missions again. Then I can make some friends!"

Now that's the spirit. 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Thank you Kaede." Mog grinned. "How was your last mission? I went to go fight Xenomorphs again!" Mog stuck a pose. In a way it was pretty impressive how cheerful Mog was. She didn't seem to dwell too much of the bad side of life. 

"I wasn't on any missions, though." Kaede answers. "I was simply on search and rescue."

She then simply leads Mog down the stairs, towards Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"I wasn't on any missions, though." Kaede answers. "I was simply on search and rescue."

She then simply leads Mog down the stairs, towards Sonic.

Mog motions Bomberman white to follow her and Kaede to the Sentinel's office. @DemonLord DanJ86

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not good at keeping up with things." Mog pouted. "Did you rescue anyone?" Mog asked. "Hey, w-when I remember my birthday can you play the piano for me?" Mog then asked. 

Now that was a bit of an odd question. Mog couldn't remember her own birthday, don't they have calender's back in her world? Or dates? Or time in general? 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Mog motions Bomberman white to follow her and Kaede to the Sentinel's office. @DemonLord DanJ86

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not good at keeping up with things." Mog pouted. "Did you rescue anyone?" Mog asked. "Hey, w-when I remember my birthday can you play the piano for me?" Mog then asked. 

Now that was a bit of an odd question. Mog couldn't remember her own birthday, don't they have calender's back in her world? Or dates? Or time in general? 

"I... did rescue a few penguins..." Kaede starts to say before being taken aback by the sudden subject change. "O-Oh! Yeah, sure! I'd love to!" She then replies.

She is happy someone wants her to play the piano for them... but still, she is a little confused.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I... did rescue a few penguins..." Kaede starts to say before being taken aback by the suddent subject change. "O-Oh! Yeah, sure! I'd love to!" She then replies.

She is happy someone wants her to play the piano for them... but still, she is a little confused.

"Yay! You're really cool Kaede, I'm so happy that you'll play for a misfit like me!" Mog posed, she then noticed Kaede's confusion. "What's wrong?" Swaying back and forth, Mog began to worry. She wasn't very good at talking. Woody tended to talk for her a LOT. When she asked she was told by Jade she was a little too scatterbrained when she tried to make small talk. She never really understood what that meant.

"You look like an idiot." Ember bluntly told Ray. "That hat is hideous."

"I don't care, it's now mine!" Ray smiled. He proudly put the well earned Squid Pope Hat on his head, looking slightly smug. 

Mia and Flame could only smirk. He really did look like a idiot but Ray didn't care, he was happy as a clam. "I can't believe you'd promise him such a stupid item Mia, sure you could have bought him a better hat." Ember protested.

"It's what he wanted Ember." Mia shrugged.

"Yeah, Ember!" Flame chimed him in a snarky manner.

"Whatever." Ember rolled her eyes and walked out the gift store.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yay! You're really cool Kaede, I'm so happy that you'll play for a misfit like me!" Mog posed, she then noticed Kaede's confusion. "What's wrong?" Swaying back and forth, Mog began to worry. She wasn't very good at talking. Woody tended to talk for her a LOT. When she asked she was told by Jade she was a little too scatterbrained when she tried to make small talk. She never really understood what that meant.

Kaede sheepishly puts her hand behind her head. "Oh, it's nothing! Don't worry about it! I'm just... happy I can play for someone, you know?" She laughs gently.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede sheepishly puts her hand behind her head. "Oh, it's nothing! Don't worry about it! I'm just... happy I can play for someone, you know?" She laughs gently.

"Me too! Everybody loves your music, Sarge said to me that he'd like you to play at his wedding!" Mog then quickly covered her mouth. She wasn't supposed to say that! It was a off the cuff remark he made when he thought he was going to be Xenomorph lunch. And besides... the heck was a wedding anyway? Mog didn't know, all she knew that it was a fancy party. 

"Oops I shouldn't have said that." Mog shakes her head.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Me too! Everybody loves your music, Sarge said to me that he'd like you to play at his wedding!" Mog then quickly covered her mouth. She wasn't supposed to say that! It was a off the cuff remark he made when he thought he was going to be Xenomorph lunch. And besides... the heck was a wedding anyway? Mog didn't know, all she knew that it was a fancy party. 

"Oops I shouldn't have said that." Mog shakes her head.

Kaede lets out a small giggle and winks. "Don't worry! I'll keep it a secret between us." She smiles.

Shuichi, walking behind them could only nervously blush at the idea of Kaede being at a wedding...

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20150926010624

Still inside the coffee shop, Blaze found herself relaxed in this place. She had picked up an apple and a very old newspaper, as she ate the apple whilst reading through.

"Entire community dedicated to... Tipping the iceberg?" she reads aloud, confused. Without the context she needed, this sounded particularly odd. "How... Curious. I wouldn't have thought those penguins would do that..."

CRUNCH, as she continues to bite into her apple as she reads. There was quite some old news to be found on this old island, that was for sure, as Blaze kept reading through.

• Thumbs Up 4