Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

In a wake of confusion, Alt. Sally got up, yawning. She was her regular self, with the same old blue boots and vest, no longer a little Ricky. "What just... Happened...? Computer, are you there?"

"Yes, Sally," Alt. Nicole said, her computer now the same old handheld, and her personality restored. And her hologram comes to life, above it, smiling, "I'm right here! It feels so good to be a real person again."

Alt. Sally immediately gets up, hugging Alt. Nicole."Welcome back, Nicole! Oh, it's so good to be back... Where's Sonic and Tails? I have a few things I'd like to say to them, I kinda wanna apologise for some... Bad behaviours."

Nicole looked on with curiosity. Were their positive traits... Exaggerated?

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"It looks like all's well that ends well," Neptune says happily.

"Yeah. Looks like it. This should mean our communications and tech back home should be fine too, right?" Komaru replies, curious if things are completely back to normal.

"I'm not sure, it still leaves a question". Edgeworth said, as he looked over his group. "You all got here and we got the tech to get to your dimension at the same time, it's connected somehow, and I have a feeling it's something in your dimension". 

Meanwhile, Alt Yuta simply looked down, unable to look at his sister in the eye. "I'm...so sorry....i was such a mean....power-mad...." Alt Yuta began, before Hina simply hugged him again. "It's not your fault, we were all screwed into something we were by L.O.S.E, we'll rebuild and mend little bro". Hina said. "On a seperate note..." Alt Yuta said, as he looked at both Jesses and whispered to Hina "I kind of liked the positive outfit she had before..." 

The main Yuta on the other hand hadn't moved from his spot, he was still pulling the truth bullet finger pose, leaving the Skylanders to wonder if he's alright.

• Thumbs Up 6

As soon as Kh'itii saw the light, she knew it was time to turn tail and run... But once again, she found herself grabbed before she could.

"What the-" Kh'itii turned around to see His Space Roach glaring at her while grabbing her tail, "Let go, you dumbass! They're gonna turn us back to normal!"

"I wanna be normal." HSR shouted, as she pointed to Katii and Hiss, "And I wanna be friend like those two over there! I'm sick of you bossing me around! It's my turn to boss YOU! And I say WE'RE REVERTING BACK TO OUR NORMAL SELVES!"

"NO!"  Kh'itii cried out right at the same time as all the other bootlegs did. Enveloped in a flash of light familiar to the Skylanders, but unknown to the bootlegs... As soon as the light cleared... The alternate Katii and Hiss got back to their feet, dazed.

"OOoorrghhh... Man... That was a weird as hell dream..." Alt Katii stretched and began to rub her arms, "I really hope I didn't get too drunk again..."

Alt-Katii, unlike the original Katii, wore her original green thieves uniform. Rubbing the sore parts of her body, Katii turned around to look at the area... only to see Hiss 2, recovering and still grasping onto Alt-Katii's tail.

"What the... HISS?! YOU'RE BACK!" Alt-Katii cheered in delight as she hugged the big blue cockroach, "How long has it been?!"

"Uh... Hiss think a year..." Alt Hiss said, "It weird... Hiss swore she was human..."

"Human, bug, little green man, who cares!" Alt-Katii leapt onto Hiss's shoulder, "You're back and that's all that matters... Though... Wow... I dunno why, but I kinda miss the thrill of thievery."

"Thievery?" Alt-Hiss asked, "Isn't that bad."

"Psssshhh! Hell no!" Alt-Katii said nudging her blue cockroach friend, "I could tell you tons of stories about my stealing from the greedy! Remember, Hiss, only steal from people who don't deserve it... Never your friends."

"... Wow, Katii make thieves sound good!" Alt-Hiss said with  an interested smile,

"That so?" Alt-Katii looked at her claws, smugly "Well, I suppose I could probably make you some thieves clothing and... Oooh, I don't know, train you to be a thief like myself? Provided you promise not to steal from anyone else here?"

Alt-Hiss gave a salute, "Yes Ma'am!"

Alt-Katii grinned widely as she jumped to the floor, "You're gonna make one heck of a thief, one day, Hiss."

"Wow..." The main Katii said as she watched the scene unfold, "I was a lot more obnoxious back then, wasn't I?"

"It look like Other Hiss still other Katii's assistant!" Hiss observed with a smile, "At least Other Katii much nicer now!"

"Yeah, I guess that's true!" Katii said, "Guess that means our work is done!"

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

The main Yuta on the other hand hadn't moved from his spot, he was still pulling the truth bullet finger pose, leaving the Skylanders to wonder if he's alright.

Katii's tail twitched curiously as she turned to Yuta, seeing him standing in the same exact pose he was a several seconds ago.

"Uh... Yuta? You okay, kid?" Katii finally asked.

• Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I'm not sure, it still leaves a question". Edgeworth said, as he looked over his group. "You all got here and we got the tech to get to your dimension at the same time, it's connected somehow, and I have a feeling it's something in your dimension". 

"R-Really?!" Komaru asks. "I... guess it's not over yet, then!"

Meanwhile, Sonic walks to his other self. "So... uhhh... no hard feelings?"

"Nah. You're cool." Alt. Sonic says, shaking his hand.

"Hey, you said you were the original back then. You think you can explain what that meant?" Sonic asks. "How your old form was... the first?"

Thinking for a moment, Alt. Sonic could only snirk. "I know what it means... but I can't tell ya."

"What?! Why?" Sonic asks, confused and frustrated.

"It's not because I don't wanna, but I think this is somethin' you need to know yourself. If I tell ya here and now... accepting the truth may feel... empty. The best way to accept the truth is to discover it firsthand. At least... that's what I think." Alt. Sonic explains.

"I... see..." Sonic somberly says, looking down. "W-Well, I'll take your word for it."

• Thumbs Up 4

Lily overheard Alt-Yuta and smiled. "Y'know, Jess, if you can change in this universe..."

"Not on your life," Jessica scoffed.

"But you really did look cute!" she giggled.

Meanwhile, Shade picked up his counterpart by the tail and held him upside down. "Yo, you dead, Ally-Of-Justice me?" he asked.

"Who're you calling an ally of justice?" Alt-Shade snapped, his eyes quickly opening as he shook himself free. "Well... OK, I am an ally of justice, but I'm not Captain Virtuous or whatever I was just now."

Shade breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god, they got that nasty goodness out of you!"

Alt-Shade just looked at Shade, confused. "They didn't put it in me, they simply emphasised something already there."

Shade glared at his counterpart. What was this idiot saying?

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile in Hiss' arms @Emperor Robrainiac NEGA SHantae gasped as she was awakened, only to find her skin changing from purple back to brown.

"GAH! No...no....................H-Hiss?", Alt Shantae opened her eyes. She was back to her usual colors, but her hair was left rather spiked as if she were still NEGA. "Hiss, it's been a while! I'm sorry about when I lured you and......I feel great?", Alt Shantae said flexing her muscles. "It's odd....I can't hear NEGA at all. As if she's been merged in with me. I'm..I think I'm a full genie!", she said overjoyed, hugging Hiss back!

Image result for undyne reapertale

"Mmmmhmmmm", Alt Undyne woke up to find herself nursed back to full strength. "Curiosity ensues! Oh my! Are you people hurt?", she asked worriedly.

"Umm, you do remember what just happened...right?", Undyne asked dumb-founded.

"Yes.....", Alt Undyne said, "Thank you...you taught me that I cannot act just the brute or the stoic smart tactician. To bring true peace, being both...helps! In fact, I have just the idea......"

As Alt Undyne went on, an interesting development was going on where Scourge and Fiona had been when the blast hit.

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

In a wake of confusion, Alt. Sally got up, yawning. She was her regular self, with the same old blue boots and vest, no longer a little Ricky. "What just... Happened...? Computer, are you there?"

"Yes, Sally," Alt. Nicole said, her computer now the same old handheld, and her personality restored. And her hologram comes to life, above it, smiling, "I'm right here! It feels so good to be a real person again."

Alt. Sally immediately gets up, hugging Alt. Nicole."Welcome back, Nicole! Oh, it's so good to be back... Where's Sonic and Tails? I have a few things I'd like to say to them, I kinda wanna apologise for some... Bad behaviours."

Nicole looked on with curiosity. Were their positive traits... Exaggerated?

Where they'd once been, there was now Alt Sonic and Alt Tails.

"Uhhh, Tails....were we just...hugging each other......and kissing!?", Alt Sonic asked wide-eyed.

"Ummm, look Sonic! Nicole and Sally are all alright!", ALt. Tails said looking to change the subject quickly.

"Woah! Hang on there! Allow me to help!", Sonic said coming over to aid.

"Well, if you insist!", Alt Tails said showing off a new burst in confidence.

• Thumbs Up 7

Yuta still stood there, as Nightwing gave him a slight tap, causing him to shake a little, but not change. "I-I think he might be in shock...?" Nightwing said. "Only way to break a shock is shock him further in my experience, so, good luck with that". Nightwing said, as he walked over to Batman @Jovahexeon Cala Maria and gave him his hand. 

"You alright?" Nightwing asked.

• Thumbs Up 6

Neptune waves his hand in front of Yuta. "Helllooooo~?"

Komaru walks up to Yuta. "So... what could shock him more?"

Snapping her fingers, Komaru points her Hacking Gun under her chin, activating Detect Mode, lighting up her face as she sticks her tongue out. "BOOOO!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Neptune waves his hand in front of Yuta. "Helllooooo~?"

Komaru walks up to Yuta. "So... what could shock him more?"

Snapping her fingers, Komaru points her Hacking Gun under her chin, activating Detect Mode, lighting up her face as she sticks her tongue out. "BOOOO!"

"..." Yuta didn't respond at all from the face or the detect mode lighting. He seemed to be completely frozen. "Your friend isn't really used to this, is he?" Edgeworth asked, as he simply looked at the frozen Yuta. 

"..." Yuta didn't say a word.

• Thumbs Up 4

Alt-Jessica turned to Alt-Yuta. "S-So I know this is kinda sudden, but, uh... those feelings I had for you before? ...I... don't think they were part of your Ultimate Charmer talent or anything, eheheheh..." She was blushing a deep red as she held his hand.

Jessica's pupils practically turned microscopic. This version of her was IN LOVE with someone, let alone Yuta, of all people?! Maybe this would shock Yuta back to reality - it sure as shit did for her!

• Thumbs Up 4

Ragna grabbed his Blood-Scythe and helped his doppelganger up. "You're strong but you need to learn how to control your power" Ragna said to his bootleg, "use it to protect those who you care about..." Ragna(?) didn't say anything but seemed to acknowledge.

Kyoko helped Kirigiri(?) on her feet. "I don't think you realized it yet but you'll need to place your trust in people" Kyoko said, "I noticed it when we were fighting. There will be a moment when you have to put absolute faith in someone else. That's what I've learned over the years."

Both Celes got up. "I gotta hand it to ya, you're pretty strong." Celes said to Celeste, "I guess this would had been me if I kept on my old path..." "What's it like in your universe?" Celeste asked her counterpart. "Well its not too different I suppose but those losers over there have contagious disease I seemed to have caught.."

"...Hope."

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Meanwhile in Hiss' arms @Emperor Robrainiac NEGA SHantae gasped as she was awakened, only to find her skin changing from purple back to brown.

"GAH! No...no....................H-Hiss?", Alt Shantae opened her eyes. She was back to her usual colors, but her hair was left rather spiked as if she were still NEGA. "Hiss, it's been a while! I'm sorry about when I lured you and......I feel great?", Alt Shantae said flexing her muscles. "It's odd....I can't hear NEGA at all. As if she's been merged in with me. I'm..I think I'm a full genie!", she said overjoyed, hugging Hiss back!

"Oh!" Hiss said, surprised by the voice, "Hiss forgot she still holding you!"

"...How do you forget something like that." Katii stared at her friend in disbelief. "Ah, whatever..."

"Hiss glad you okay!"Hiss said, hugging back, thankfully too exhausted to hug like she usually does, "Hiss Happy you full genie and Hiss glad Evil Shantae is gone!"

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Uhhh, Tails....were we just...hugging each other......and kissing!?", Alt Sonic asked wide-eyed.

"...Noooot sure if I ship." Alt-Katii said lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

"You and me both..." Katii agreed, "Didn't see that coming."

Alt-Katii turned back to Katii and stared at her before finally processing what was going on.

"MOTHER OF INFINITY!" Alt-Katii jumped backwards, her tail bristled in horror "ARE YOU SOME DOPPLEGANGER OR SOMETHING?!"

"Uh... kinda..." Katii shrugged, "It's a long story... "

"We help you and other Hiss!" Hiss said happily, 

Alt-Hiss and Alt-Katii looked at each other in confusion.

"Usually in stories like these dopplegangers are enemies..." Alt-Katii said, "I never heard of Dopplegangers helping out their twin."

"Again... It's a long story..." Katii sighed. Man I really was a lot more obnoxious back then, wasn't I?

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Alt-Jessica turned to Alt-Yuta. "S-So I know this is kinda sudden, but, uh... those feelings I had for you before? ...I... don't think they were part of your Ultimate Charmer talent or anything, eheheheh..." She was blushing a deep red as she held his hand.

Jessica's pupils practically turned microscopic. This version of her was IN LOVE with someone, let alone Yuta, of all people?! Maybe this would shock Yuta back to reality - it sure as shit did for her!

Yuta's eyes turned tiny as his jaw lay open, and he fell over to the side, still in his frozen pose. "....lumina, voidica and now jess"

"i'm a dead dead dead dead man" Yuta started mumbling as his alternative version took Jess' hand with a smile. "oh god, void bomb, magic, fire wind water, im dead dead dead dead dead" yuta kept mumbling.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"..." Yuta didn't respond at all from the face or the detect mode lighting. He seemed to be completely frozen. "Your friend isn't really used to this, is he?" Edgeworth asked, as he simply looked at the frozen Yuta. 

"..." Yuta didn't say a word.

271?cb=20170629150248

"Hmm... guess I need to figure out a new approach." Komaru taps her head, trying to figure out how to get Yuta moving.

Neptune snaps her fingers this time. "Maybe we pull a cliche! Overused, but it'll work! How about you kiss 'em?"

Komaru's face burns up red thanks to Neptune's suggestion.

313?cb=20170629150244

"W-Wait, what?! I don't think that'll work! This isn't a fairytale!" Komaru exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta still stood there, as Nightwing gave him a slight tap, causing him to shake a little, but not change. "I-I think he might be in shock...?" Nightwing said. "Only way to break a shock is shock him further in my experience, so, good luck with that". Nightwing said, as he walked over to Batman @Jovahexeon Cala Maria and gave him his hand. 

"You alright?" Nightwing asked.

"I'll live.......good to see you again Dick", Alt Batman said as he stood up on his feet. "Hmmm, analyzing the situation....I see I made myself a new power exoskeleton", Batman said noticing his suit, but now changed to back into being Bat-themed. "I see much has happened....I should know, I remember it all", he said looking a bit down trodden at the chaos he'd help inflict.

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Grrrrrrrrrawwww! <AWWW! I find that.....what you humans call.....adorable?> Alt Rexy the T-Rex said Jess. GRCH! GROOOWL <So, when bond be tied?>

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta's eyes turned tiny as his jaw lay open, and he fell over to the side, still in his frozen pose. "....lumina, voidica and now jess"

"i'm a dead dead dead dead man" Yuta started mumbling as his alternative version took Jess' hand with a smile. "oh god, void bomb, magic, fire wind water, im dead dead dead dead dead" yuta kept mumbling.

"Hmm... hey Omega, do you still have a taser in your arsenal?" Chi asked his 'brother'. "AFFIRMATIVE. WHY?" Omega responded, to which Chi pointed at Yuta.

"HOLD STILL, INTERDIMENSIONAL BOY. THIS WILL ONLY STING FOR APPROXIMATELY 3.33 SECONDS..." he said to the frozen Yuta, before shocking him.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Aaaaand the boy's gone mad," Shade observed, interrupting whatever Alt-Shade was trying to tell him.

"Goodness!" Lily exclaimed, rushing over to Yuta. "Are you OK?"

Jessica now stood silently still, mouth agape, as if Yuta's shock had jumped from him to her. To her, black was white and left was right was wrong.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Oh!" Hiss said, surprised by the voice, "Hiss forgot she still holding you!"

"...How do you forget something like that." Katii stared at her friend in disbelief. "Ah, whatever..."

"Hiss glad you okay!"Hiss said, hugging back, thankfully too exhausted to hug like she usually does, "Hiss Happy you full genie and Hiss glad Evil Shantae is gone!"

"Katii!? You're okay too?? Ohhh!", Alt Shantae said so overjoyed that she sprung out and did happy flip! "Wheeee!"

"Hang on.....", she said as she landed down and gave Katii a hug too, "You guys....and those guys....", she said pointing to their alternate counterparts.

"Uhhhh, I'm not sick and seeing quadruple am I?', she lightly joked.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:
18 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"...Noooot sure if I ship." Alt-Katii said lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

"You and me both..." Katii agreed, "Didn't see that coming."

"Hey! Ladies! It's not what you think!", Alt Sonic said.

"Yeah! Here, we're just best friends!", Alt Tails said confidently.

"Ughhh, where am I?", Alt Cloud asked shaking his head having reverted from being Lightning.

"I....remember. So clearly...I'm back...among friends", he said smiling warmly.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"I'll live.......good to see you again Dick", Alt Batman said as he stood up on his feet. "Hmmm, analyzing the situation....I see I made myself a new power exoskeleton", Batman said noticing his suit, but now changed to back into being Bat-themed. "I see much has happened....I should know, I remember it all", he said looking a bit down trodden at the chaos he'd help inflict.

"It'll take time, but we'll fix it. True, we'll have to hunt down anyone that was bootlegged, but Edgeworth keeps lengthy records, we should hunt them down in no time". Nightwing said, pulling Batman up, allowing him to get a full look at Nightwing's eyepatch and scar. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hmm... hey Omega, do you still have a taser in your arsenal?" Chi asked his 'brother'. "AFFIRMATIVE. WHY?" Omega responded, to which Chi pointed at Yuta.

"HOLD STILL, INTERDIMENSIONAL BOY. THIS WILL ONLY STING FOR APPROXIMATELY 3.33 SECONDS..." he said to the frozen Yuta, before shocking him.

"GRAHAHHHHHHH" Yuta screamed in agony before laying down face first on the ground unconscious. 

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Aaaaand the boy's gone mad," Shade observed, interrupting whatever Alt-Shade was trying to tell him.

"Goodness!" Lily exclaimed, rushing over to Yuta. "Are you OK?"

Jessica now stood silently still, mouth agape, as if Yuta's shock had jumped from him to her. To her, black was white and left was right was wrong.

As the Skylanders lifted his head, Yuta began saying random things, still in a state of shock "Maybeeeee v3 had a guuud endding after all, hahahaha" Yuta mumbled.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As the Skylanders lifted his head, Yuta began saying random things, still in a state of shock "Maybeeeee v3 had a guuud endding after all, hahahaha" Yuta mumbled.

"...Are you SURE kissing him won't work?" Neptune asks Komaru once again.

"Let's just drop that!" Komaru answers before attempting to fully lift him up. "Maybe Hina'll know what to do!"

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Are you SURE kissing him won't work?" Neptune asks Komaru once again.

"Let's just drop that!" Komaru answers before attempting to fully lift him up. "Maybe Hina'll know what to do!"

"Allow me". Edgeworth said, simply walking up to Yuta and slapping him across the face.

"....What happened? I feel like I blanked out..." Yuta said, scratching his head, and picking himself off the floor....only to witness his alternative self again and fall straight back onto it in shock.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

As Alt Undyne went on, an interesting development was going on where Scourge and Fiona had been when the blast hit.

"Ummm, look Sonic! Nicole and Sally are all alright!", ALt. Tails said looking to change the subject quickly.

"Woah! Hang on there! Allow me to help!", Sonic said coming over to aid.

"Well, if you insist!", Alt Tails said showing off a new burst in confidence.

Turning to the blue and orange duo, the Alt. Sally and Nicole were quite happy to see them!

Alt. Sally leaped at Sonic, hugging onto him and kissing him on the cheek. "Oh, Sonic..."

"This has been quite the adventure," Alt. Nicole comments, rubbing her chin. "You implied this would be a short visit, Sonic, yet we were kept as captives, and had our whole lives suddenly changed."

Alt. Sally adds, "And speaking of which, oh gosh... I'm so sorry for all the bossiness! I promise, I'd never be so rude! And after everything here, could... Could we go home now...?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Neptune gives Edgeworth a thumbs up. "...A for effort."

Meanwhile, Sonic returns to the other two. "So... looks like everything's in order and we're all on good terms." He rubs his hands together. "Shall we go?"

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"GRAHAHHHHHHH" Yuta screamed in agony before laying down face first on the ground unconscious. 

"...OH. MY BAD. I FORGOT TO SET IT TO 'NON-LETHAL'. I'M SURE HE'LL BE OKAY..." Omega said sheepishly. "I guess some things never change with you..." said Chi.

Meanwhile, the alternate Silver walked over to Sonic. @Failinhearts "I guess you'll be heading back to your multiverse now, huh?" he said, already knowing the answer.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, the alternate Silver walked over to Sonic. @Failinhearts "I guess you'll be heading back to your multiverse now, huh?" he said, already knowing the answer.

"I suppose so. Our dimension needs us. But hey, the multiverse is a big place..." Sonic says to Silver. "...Maybe we'll see each other again sometime. Only time'll tell."

Neptune nods. "Yup, yup! So it's a ta-ta for now!"

• Thumbs Up 2