Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Y-You did WHAT?!" Makoto shouts in absolute horror.

Kaede puts her hand on Makoto. "I've cleaned many universes with him... she's fine."

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Sgt. Fenix's glare locked onto Oma. He was ready to turn the kid into swiss cheese. Joking or not he was going to do it. "Marcus, reign it in, he's just trying to piss everyone off." Ayna told him. Sarge backed up as told.

"Err... are you sure? He seems pretty convincing." Flame back away.

"This guy needs a shrink, huh Spooky?" Saffron told Shademon who could only nod in agreement.

"Or maybe a smash?" Saffron then smirked summoning Barbie.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112557

"I know, it's just horrible, absolutely horrible!" Kokichi said in an angry tone. "It's definitely a good thing that I'm lying right now, isn't it!" Kokichi said with a laugh. "Neeheehee". 

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"PLEASE! YOU CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO POSSESS THAT TITLE, ARTIFICIAL MEATBAG!" he retorted back to Keebo.

"Oh yeah?! Feast your eyes on this!" Keebo said, as he suddenly lifted his arms, causing several pieces of armour to shoot straight into him as his eyes lit up. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170506211443

"How about now, huh?!" Keebo said to Omega, now welding a massive laser blaster on his arm, a jet pack, and several rocket launchers.

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Homura hastily puts her hands over Madoka's eyes, giving Miu nothing but an intense death glare.

"Yeah yeah, fuck you too Emo Bitch". Miu said, flipping off Homura.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"THIS TOY DOES NOT APPEAR TO CONTAIN A BUILT-IN VOLKAN CANNON, HOMING MISSILES, GRENADES, OR FLAMETHROWERS!" Omega said in response.

"Oh, really?" Ivorn chuckled, stroking the bottom of his eye in the absence of a chin. "Hey, Magearna, why don't you show the big guy what you've got?"

In response, Magearna opened up her Fleur Cannons, one of which glowed with Fairy energy, the other with Steel energy. A hole in her head opened up to reveal a rocket launcher, and even more microguns appeared on her skirt, ready to fire whenever Magearna willed them.

"Unfortunately, only my Fleur Cannons were part of my original design," Magearna growled, glancing her bright eyes irritably at Tails.

• Thumbs Up 4

Noire and Toko hadn't moved since arriving. Noire was pretty shocked at what was happening and she slowly started backing out of the Coffee Shop. Meanwhile, Toko was just annoyed. "Great, more wierdos. I'm leaving." She then turns around and leaves.

"Toko-Chan? Lady Noire? ...where did Dave go?" Having been totally distracted, Daniel see's Toko and Noire leave and notices that Dave has gone. He then picks up the board games he accumulated and turns to Nagito. "Thanks for the party Mr. Nagito, we should do it again sometime. I'm going to see if Miss Sayaka would like to play these, I bet she's bored."

He then turns and leaves the Coffee Shop, trying to catch up to the others.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Yeah yeah, fuck you too Emo Bitch". Miu said, flipping off Homura.

Homura simply continues glaring at Miu while reaching for her shield, getting out a lighter. She places the lighter under the folder, burning the explicit images to a crisp.

"...What... did I just see just now...?" Madoka asks, her eyes still covered.

• Thumbs Up 5

After a while of rocking out Ray decided to do some reflection. He called back to his recent memory...

26 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Hey!", Maya said feeling insulted,  "I don't want my friends hurting each other! LOSE hurting us is enough! Especially with one of my teammates and friends already missing........Kay".

"You have a team mate missing? Funny we have one missing too. Wonder where that Ztar thing is?" Saffron rubbed her chin.

"Ray.......I'm not quite sure it's that simple", Maya said. "She felt empathetic of Ray. She'd lost so much herself. Some at the hands of people she'd had to learn to forgive,  because she owed her life to them. 

"I think you both need to work on your tempers. Sarge means well for you,  but he has his own traumas. I don't even need to be a spirit medium to sense it, but I do and heavily.  He's actually not that different from you......", she said kneeling down to comfort her friend. 

"I know Maya... but he doesn't talk. He just barks. The man is a mess. Like I can talk... I'm a mess too. I just wish he'd not wreck my stuff!" Ray flailed about talking to himself. He didn't say a word when she tried to talk to him. He was too cross.

"The example you're setting for your peers", Franziska spoke up. "Especially her", she indicated Saffron.

"And if not for them,  then your adversaries.  Show them you aren't a trigger they can exploit", she informed the squirrel. 

"A good example for Saffron? Are you nuts?" Ray then sunk his head into his hands. That girl barely listened to anybody what in the name of Chaos did that lawyer lady think he was going to do? Become superman? He already had enough pressure on him to keep his form under control. What on earth made her think he could to that and be a role model?

Sarge wasn't having much luck with things either... he gave Oma another glare.

"I know, it's just horrible, absolutely horrible!" Kokichi said in an angry tone. "It's definitely a good thing that I'm lying right now, isn't it!" Kokichi said with a laugh. "Neeheehee". 

"Go fuck yourself." He snarled before heading off.

Shademon and Ember decided to join Mog on the Uno table.

"You're lucky kid... where we come from, crazy people like you get shot on the spot." Ayna told Oma. "It's a damn good thing the skylanders are good at putting up with your bullshit."

"Yeah... though I kind of wish he did punch him just to see what everyone would do." Saffron grinned.

"Of course you would, you're just as crazy as he is." Flame bluntly told her.

"Yeah, I guess." Saffron smiled.

• Thumbs Up 4

@Ryannumber1Scarer @Spin Attaxx

"I WILL ADMIT, YOUR ARSENALS ARE EACH IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVER..." said Omega, showcasing his own assortment of weaponry in response.

631?cb=20160511181138

Laser Cannons, Chainguns, Missile Launchers, Flamethrowers, just to name a few! "...THIS IS REAL FIREPOWER!" he exclaimed with confidence.

Meanwhile, Silver was giving a look of disgust towards Kokichi. "You think saying things like that is funny?!" he said, half-tempted to teach the kid a lesson.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Sarge wasn't having much luck with things either... he gave Oma another glare.

"Go fuck yourself." He snarled before heading off.

Shademon and Ember decided to join Mog on the Uno table.

"You're lucky kid... where we come from, crazy people like you get shot on the spot." Ayna told Oma. "It's a damn good thing the skylanders are good at putting up with your bullshit."

"Yeah... though I kind of wish he did punch him just to see what everyone would do." Saffron grinned.

"Of course you would, you're just as crazy as he is." Flame bluntly told her.

"Yeah, I guess." Saffron smiled.

latest?cb=20170929112602

"N-N-No, please I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to do something like this, I-I don't want to die, not like this, not so young!" Kokichi said, looking like he was about to burst into tears. "I-I'm so scared, please, you got to tell your f-friend I'm sorry!". 

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

@Ryannumber1Scarer @Spin Attaxx

"I WILL ADMIT, YOUR ARSENALS ARE EACH IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVER..." said Omega, showcasing his own assortment of weaponry in response.

631?cb=20160511181138

Laser Cannons, Chainguns, Missile Launchers, Flamethrowers, just to name a few! "...THIS IS REAL FIREPOWER!" he exclaimed with confidence.

Meanwhile, Silver was giving a look of disgust towards Kokichi. "You think saying things like that is funny?!" he said, half-tempted to teach the kid a lesson.

"It takes more to be an ultimate robot than just being able to shoot things!" Keebo said, pointing at Omega. "Besides, I have far more mobility and agility than you do!" Keebo added.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What is this, some sort of dick measuring contest for metal men?" Hiyoko asks, looking at both Omega and Keebo compete for whos the better robot. "Don't be surprised if the entire coffee shop blows up because of them, guys!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, I'm a robot of peace," Magearna said to Omega and Keebo, putting away her weapons save the Fleur Cannons. "I'd rather not be used as some tool of destruction." Fresh-smelling flowers popped out at the ends of her cannons, and she felt happy.

Lumina swung the coffee shop door open as she walked back in, dragging a delirious and badly burnt Shade with her. "Now, sweetie," Lumina said, kneeling down to Voidica, "whatever that young man said to you, don't say them. Those are bad words we don't say, OK?"

"Sure thing!" Voidica agreed, smiling. "...but all he did was just mumble in my ear, though..."

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"N-N-No, please I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to do something like this, I-I don't want to die, not like this, not so young!" Kokichi said, looking like he was about to burst into tears. "I-I'm so scared, please, you got to tell your f-friend I'm sorry!". 

Saffron laughed. "Nice try kid crazy but the Fenix doesn't forgive. War tends to turn everyone into asshats. I should know, I've been in one."

"Don't pay any attention to him Saffron, he's only trying to manipulate everyone into doing his bidding, he's not worth the time." Ember bluntly told her.

Saffron just shrugs and goes to watch Omega and Keebo show off.

"Yeah, boys, flex those guns, show everyone how much horse power you have!" The bee teased.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Saffron laughed. "Nice try kid crazy but the Fenix doesn't forgive. War tends to turn everyone into asshats. I should know, I've been in one."

"Don't pay any attention to him Saffron, he's only trying to manipulate everyone into doing his bidding, he's not worth the time." Ember bluntly told her.

Saffron just shrugs and goes to watch Omega and Keebo show off.

"Yeah, boys, flex those guns, show everyone how much horse power you have!" The bee teased.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112341

"Oh, you mean he won't forgive me? Ah, good thing, because that was another lie. I'll knock his ass to the ground so quickly if he tried to do anything to me that he'd beg for Monokuma to be attacking him". Kokichi simply said, as he walked over and got some punch. 

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Sure thing!" Voidica agreed, smiling. "...but all he did was just mumble in my ear, though..."

"That's right dear, don't be going around saying mumbles to anyone!" Kokichi said with a smirk.

"Alright Kokichi, take it down a notch". Kaito said, as he forced Kokichi to sit down. "Sorry about that folks, our friend here is...an asshat to put it lightly". Kaito said, trying to defuse the situation. 

Maki on the other hand walked over to Keebo and Omega. "Peh, mindless killing machines, lacking the strength, finesse, or subtly of an assassin, pathetic".  

• Thumbs Up 5

Tails turns to Shuichi. "...Why did you make him your spy back then, again?" He asks, referring to Kokichi.

Shuichi simply puts his hat over his face, refusing to acknowledge what he has done.

• Thumbs Up 5

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It takes more to be an ultimate robot than just being able to shoot things!" Keebo said, pointing at Omega. "Besides, I have far more mobility and agility than you do!" Keebo added.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST IMPLY, ARTIFICIAL MEATBAG?!" Omega shouted, giving Keebo a cold glare. Clearly, this was the last straw for the E-Series robot!

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What is this, some sort of dick measuring contest for metal men?" Hiyoko asks, looking at both Omega and Keebo compete for whos the better robot. "Don't be surprised if the entire coffee shop blows up because of them, guys!"

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Maki on the other hand walked over to Keebo and Omega. "Peh, mindless killing machines, lacking the strength, finesse, or subtly of an assassin, pathetic".  

"SILENCE!" Omega angrily shouted, before turning his attention back to Keebo. "WE SHALL SETTLE THIS POINTLESS DEBATE... OUTSIDE!" he told his new rival.

As Omega furiously walked out of the Coffee Shop, Silver was worried. Not so much for Omega or Keebo, but everyone else. "This can't end well..." he muttered.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"WHAT DID YOU JUST IMPLY, ARTIFICIAL MEATBAG?!" Omega shouted, giving Keebo a cold glare. Clearly, this was the last straw for the E-Series robot!

"SILENCE!" Omega angrily shouted, before turning his attention back to Keebo. "WE SHALL SETTLE THIS POINTLESS DEBATE... OUTSIDE!" he told his new rival.

"Why must things always resort to violence?" Keebo said, as he walked outside of the coffee shop. Within minutes, massive explosions and blasts were heard. "O-Oh come on Keebo! I told you guys we had to make a good impression!" Kaito shouted outside, being ignored by the two. 

"Like that fuckin' clunker stands a chance against my Keebo! All the upgrades I've made to him, he'll destroy anything in his path! Plus, those new upgrades Tails s-suggested as well..." Miu said, having an strange reaction upon the mention of new technology.

• Thumbs Up 5

"...Well... guess there's gonna be more cleaning left to be done by the time they're finished." Rantaro sighs, putting the cup on a small plate.

Tsumugi looks out the window. "Wow! It's like watching a Transformers movie in front of your eyes! Only without the terrible plots!" She exclaims in awe.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh, you mean he won't forgive me? Ah, good thing, because that was another lie. I'll knock his ass to the ground so quickly if he tried to do anything to me that he'd beg for Monokuma to be attacking him". Kokichi simply said, as he walked over and got some punch. 

Most of Delta side eye the hell out of that statement. Yeah, there was a damn good chance that the kid could beat Sarge one on one if he had powers but to the point Sgt. Fenix would beg for Monokuma to finish the job? Get real. That man was more stubborn than a mule. If that disease didn't make him beg for mercy Oma wasn't going to either.

"UNO!" Mog yelled.

"How the heck did you get all your cards gone so fast?!" Ember gasped.

"I love UNO! Mog yelled over the fire blasts. 

Ayna had to grab Saffron to make sure she didn't get outside. "Those robots are mad as march hares." Ayna sighed. 

"You said it boss." Mia folded her arms.

Back through the forest Sgt. Fenix walked home... he then spotted Ray muttering to himself and sighed. He probably should apologise... or at least talk. Even after going inside his head Fenix found Ray to be a bit hard to deal with. That 'freak in a cartoon world' thing played into that but he was pretty much over that hump. It was the fact the kid was way too similar to him in terms of trauma that made it hard.

He then felt an odd ping and began to look around... someone, something was watching, he could feel it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kaede, ignoring the chaos simply sighs in happiness as she sits down. "It's... good to see you all again. I missed you."

Shuichi sits down with Kaede, handing her a cup of coffee. "Yeah. I-It's good to see them all."

Kaede kindly takes the cup. "It makes me realize how fortunate we are. I know, we're just clones and our past wasn't... the most pleasant. We were mistreated, hidden and treated like slaves... but we're all here."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Think about it. There's a world out there... where most of us are dead. Where I'm dead. The people we're based on are dead. But... we're alive." Kaede continues, just remembering the heartache she felt when she thought she was the real Kaede. "And even though it was shocking at first... knowing I wasn't who I thought I was, in the end I'm still relieved that we can have moments like this."

After listening to Kaede's heartfelt speech, Shuichi nods.

"Yeah. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm glad you... a-and everyone else is here." He says softly.

Kaede simply looks at Shuichi's head, giving a teasing smile. "You knoooow... I wouldn't mind if we had one aspect of our real team, though~"

"A-And what might that be?" Shuichi asks, unsure what Kaede's going to say.

"I would like it if you could take your hat off more often." Kaede smiles.

Shuichi, blushing simply adjusts his cap. "I-I don't think so...! Not now..."

• Thumbs Up 4

37 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Why must things always resort to violence?" Keebo said, as he walked outside of the coffee shop. Within minutes, massive explosions and blasts were heard. "O-Oh come on Keebo! I told you guys we had to make a good impression!" Kaito shouted outside, being ignored by the two. 

"Like that fuckin' clunker stands a chance against my Keebo! All the upgrades I've made to him, he'll destroy anything in his path! Plus, those new upgrades Tails s-suggested as well..." Miu said, having an strange reaction upon the mention of new technology.

As the battle progressed, it became increasingly difficult to see who was winning... or even see anything at all! The Plaza was being surrounded by many sounds. Ballistics! Explosions! Things! Excitement! Inside the Coffee Shop, Silver began to panic. "H-how long are they going to keep this up?!" he asked, getting more worried.

It was certainly a heated battle, that much was certain. It seemed like the fight would last forever! Until finally, after a few minutes of spectacle, the fighting seemed to come to an end. Stood in the middle of the Plaza, the two 'ultimate' robots stared at one another. "IS THAT... ALL YOU'VE... GOT...?" Omega asked, beginning to stagger.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede, ignoring the chaos simply sighs in happiness as she sits down. "It's... good to see you all again. I missed you."

Shuichi sits down with Kaede, handing her a cup of coffee. "Yeah. I-It's good to see them all."

Kaede kindly takes the cup. "It makes me realize how fortunate we are. I know, we're just clones and our past wasn't... the most pleasant. We were mistreated, hidden and treated like slaves... but we're all here."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Think about it. There's a world out there... where most of us are dead. Where I'm dead. The people we're based on are dead. But... we're alive." Kaede continues, just remembering the heartache she felt when she thought she was the real Kaede. "And even though it was shocking at first... knowing I wasn't who I thought I was, in the end I'm still relieved that we can have moments like this."

After listening to Kaede's heartfelt speech, Shuichi nods.

"Yeah. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm glad you... a-and everyone else is here." He says softly.

Kaede simply looks at Shuichi's head, giving a teasing smile. "You knoooow... I wouldn't mind if we had one aspect of our real team, though~"

"A-And what might that be?" Shuichi asks, unsure what Kaede's going to say.

"I would like it if you could take your hat off more often." Kaede smiles.

Shuichi, blushing simply adjusts his cap. "I-I don't think so...! Not now..."

latest?cb=20171003101137

"Hey Pooichi, I made ya a present!" Miu said, as she slammed a helmet onto his head, knocking off his hat. 

"It's a VR Headset, you press the buttons on the side and you can see any dirty film you want! There's even a special feature to change the characters with people you know, so you can do your dirty business thinking of Kaeidiot here!" Miu said laughing as Shuichi tried to get the helmet off. Before he could get a chance however, Miu pressed the buttons on the side, activating the set. "Have fun!~" Miu said with a sadistic chuckle. 

latest?cb=20170929112557

"Hey Miu you ugly cow, how about you get away from my bestie Shuichi!" Kokichi said, causing Miu's face to drop. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171003101130

"c-cow...?" Miu said sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As the battle progressed, it became increasingly difficult to see who was winning... or even see anything at all! The Plaza was being surrounded by many sounds. Ballistics! Explosions! Things! Excitement! Inside the Coffee Shop, Silver began to panic. "H-how long are they going to keep this up?!" he asked, getting increasingly worried.

It was certainly a heated battle, that much was certain. It seemed like the fight would last forever! Until finally, after a few minutes of spectacle, the fighting seemed to come to an end. Stood in the middle of the Plaza, the two 'ultimate' robots stared at one another. "IS THAT... ALL YOU'VE... GOT...?" Omega asked, beginning to stagger.

"I think you'll soon find out that I have much more to give". Keebo said, as he stared down Omega. "I am nowhere near depleted!"  

• Thumbs Up 6

Shuichi, struggling to get the helmet off shakes around. "S-Shut off! Shut off! Shut..."

Suddenly, the helmet pops off of Shuichi's head, revealing that Homura did it, mustering all of her strength. She throws the helmet on the floor. "That was for tainting Madoka's eyes!" She says angerly, finally getting her vengence.

lz5rbMj.jpg

"S-She's... not the only one... whose eyes were tainted..." Shuichi groans, desperately searching for his cap.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi, struggling to get the helmet off shakes around. "S-Shut off! Shut off! Shut..."

Suddenly, the helmet pops off of Shuichi's head, revealing that Homura did it, mustering all of her strength. She throws the helmet on the floor. "That was for tainting Madoka's eyes!" She says angerly, finally getting her vengence.

"Not a big revenge when I can have it fixed within two hours Emo Bitch!" Miu said, as Homura destroyed the helmet. 

"Maaan Shuichi, I'm sorry about all of this". Kaito said, rubbing the back of his neck as he went up and patted Shuichi's back. "Come on, it couldn't have been that bad. At least the Kaede feature wasn't activated, right?" 

"...right?" 

• Thumbs Up 5

Shuichi manages to find his cap and he quickly places it back onto his head. "..." He simply says nothing in response to Kaito, not confirming or denying anything...

Kaede simply looks at the remains of the helmet, completely unsure what to say about this.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede simply looks at the remains of the helmet, completely unsure what to say about this.

"Don't worry Kaeidiot, I understand a woman's needs better than anyone, I've already sent a special edition to your room, suited to any taste you need". Miu said, beginning to nudge Kaede's arm. "I've equipped it with pics from everyone, from someone as butt-ugly as Pooichi over there to someone with a godly body, figure, and brain like myself, no charge!" Miu said laughing.

"Kaede, allow me to show you the proper way of dealing with these idiots". Maki said. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171001101833

"I will fucking end you". Maki said, with a death glare, and stepping up from her usual "Do you want to die". 

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I think you'll soon find out that I have much more to give". Keebo said, as he stared down Omega. "I am nowhere near depleted!"  

"YOU ARE... VERSATILE. I WILL ADMIT THAT MUCH..." Omega replied, as he gathered his bearings and began to slowly... recover? "I SUPPOSE NOW IS A GOOD TIME, TO FULLY TEST MISS TRON'S UPGRADES!" he added, preparing for a second round with Keebo. "Oh no. Please don't tell me they're about to start again..." said Silver.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Don't worry Kaeidiot, I understand a woman's needs better than anyone, I've already sent a special edition to your room, suited to any taste you need". Miu said, beginning to nudge Kaede's arm. "I've equipped it with pics from everyone, from someone as butt-ugly as Pooichi over there to someone with a godly body, figure, and brain like myself, no charge!" Miu said laughing.

"Kaede, allow me to show you the proper way of dealing with these idiots". Maki said. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171001101833

"I will fucking end you". Maki said, with a death glare, and stepping up from her usual "Do you want to die". 

"W-What makes you think I would want that?!" Kaede exclaims, making a mental note to throw whatever Miu sent to the nearest trash bin.

She then turns to Maki. "Whoa! Whoa! Maki! Calm down!"

Meanwhile, Sonic and Sayaka are simply sitting next to each other, watching everything unfold.

Sayaka turns to Sonic. "You lost?"

"Yup."

Sayaka looks at Sonic's empty cup. "More coffee?"

"Yup." The hedgehog repeats.

• Thumbs Up 4