Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Yuta forced himself back up, staggering and trying to get his balance. "T-The world isn't right...I-I'm just gonna close my eyes, stay cool, and we never talk about this again". Yuta said, as he turned away. 

"But you just saw i-" 

"NEVER. TALK. ABOUT. IT. AGAIN". Yuta said for once, taking assertiveness. As he did this, his counterpart walked over to him, along with Hina's counterpart. "H-Hey...I just wanted to say...thanks for everything. You...reminded me of who I was. I want you to know..." 

"I intend to use my powers for the good of everyone! To be a hero like Makoto!" Alt Yuta said excitedly, as he placed his fist out. "...Sounds like a good plan, me". Yuta said with a smile, as he fistbumped his counterpart. 

"I'm gonna miss you version of my bro! You really helped out today!" Hina said, hugging Yuta, as Yuta returned the hug.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"I suppose so. Our dimension needs us. But hey, the multiverse is a big place..." Sonic says to Silver. "...Maybe we'll see each other again sometime. Only time'll tell."

Neptune nods. "Yup, yup! So it's a ta-ta for now!"

"Heh, maybe. In the meantime, we'll guarantee the safety of this timeline!" Alt!Silver replied, with a clear sense of confidence. "...I mean, that is what I'm used to."

Before the heroes left, though, Alt!Chi approached Sonic one last time. "Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but..." he said, sounding a little worried. "...does your multiverse have a Chi like me? Rebellious, hates Eggman, all that stuff?" Alt!Chi asked the Sentinel. "I only ask this because... there's a favour I'd like to ask of you."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Before the heroes left, though, Alt!Chi approached Sonic one last time. "Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but..." he said, sounding a little worried. "...does your multiverse have a Chi like me? Rebellious, hates Eggman, all that stuff?" Alt!Chi asked the Sentinel. "I only ask this because... there's a favour I'd like to ask of you."

"...Yeah? Our universe has a Chi like you. Why do you ask?" Sonic asks, listening attentively for what Chi has to say.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Allow me". Edgeworth said, simply walking up to Yuta and slapping him across the face.

"....What happened? I feel like I blanked out..." Yuta said, scratching his head, and picking himself off the floor....only to witness his alternative self again and fall straight back onto it in shock.

"Heh! That's our Edgeworth with his tact!", a familiar voice said.

"M-Maya!?", Phoenix said surprised.

Related image

"Hey Nick! You never told me you had an actual twin!", Alt Maya Fey said surprised.

"uuhhhh, Well this sure presents a contradiction", the two Phoenix's said simultaneously.

"Huh, maybe clones? What's up with that here Miles?", Alt Maya asked Edgeworth.

Related image

"And in the meantime, did you see me as the Steel Samurai-errr Plumed Punisher!? I was on fire! Wait till you see what I picked up from the self-defense classes I took as Viola and..........ummmm, are you okay Edgeworth?", she asked calming down.

"Boy,,,she certainly isn't weighed down by guilt like Maya back home", Phoenix said as Alt Phoenix and Alt Maya hugged Edgeworth tearfully.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Heh! That's our Edgeworth with his tact!", a familiar voice said.

"M-Maya!?", Phoenix said surprised.

Related image

"Hey Nick! You never told me you had an actual twin!", Alt Maya Fey said surprised.

"uuhhhh, Well this sure presents a contradiction", the two Phoenix's said simultaneously.

"Huh, maybe clones? What's up with that here Miles?", Alt Maya asked Edgeworth.

Related image

"And in the meantime, did you see me as the Steel Samurai-errr Plumed Punisher!? I was on fire! Wait till you see what I picked up from the self-defense classes I took as Viola and..........ummmm, are you okay Edgeworth?", she asked calming down.

"Boy,,,she certainly isn't weighed down by guilt like Maya back home", Phoenix said as Alt Phoenix and Alt Maya hugged Edgeworth tearfully.

"I-It's a long story..." Edgeworth said, as he completely collasped as the two hugged him, his leg injury finally getting the best of him and unable to support him anymore. "T-The important thing is you and W-Wright are fine". Edgeworth said, gritting his teeth.

tumblr_inline_owi4yrbBtL1qkpnrw_540.gif

"M-Mr. Wright, you didn't tell me that you and your cohorts were magicians!" The Judge said, utterly surprised by Wright and Co's sudden appearance.

• Thumbs Up 6

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Katii!? You're okay too?? Ohhh!", Alt Shantae said so overjoyed that she sprung out and did happy flip! "Wheeee!"

"Hang on.....", she said as she landed down and gave Katii a hug too, "You guys....and those guys....", she said pointing to their alternate counterparts.

"Uhhhh, I'm not sick and seeing quadruple am I?', she lightly joked.

"Nah, you're good." Katii waved, "Let's just say we're all alternate versions of yourselves and we just helped you out big time..."

"..." Alt-Katii waited for a bit before speaking up, "Soooo... aren't you gonna ask?"

"...Ask what?" Katii replied

"A reward! Every thief always wants an award for doing a job."

"N-no! No rewards!" Katii protested "Really, it was nothing, just doing my job!"

"Hehehe... Wow." Alt-Katii giggled as she folded her arms. "I really went lame in that world, haven't I?"

Katii glared at her alternate self. Without saying anything, The catling quickly poked her alternate self on the shoulder, 

"OH NO, I TOUCHED MY ALTERNATE SELF NOW THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA IMPLODE, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"

"AAAAGGGHHH!!!" Alt-Katii shrieked, quickly running away to take cover, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

As the Alternate Katii cowered underneath a nearby table waiting for the worst to happen.After several seconds of waiting, Alt-Katii blinked, realizing that nothing happened. The alternate Catling shot a glare at her doppleganger, who was grinning smugly and holding her finger as if it were a gun she just fired.

"Heheheh... Who's the lame one now?"

"Hmph..." Alt-Katii's cheeks turned red underneath her hood. "I was just humoring you, ya know."

• Thumbs Up 6

Lily giggled nervously as she looked up at Jessica. "I think one of us could do with a return trip home," she said, tugging her along with vines. Shade was all too happy to leave too, but...

"Before you go," Alt-Shade said, "I want to elaborate. I thought I was pure evil once, but after the turnabout, I realised I wasn't. I saw no point in trying to prove my wickedness to everyone. Oh, I'll screw with people now and then, but I'm not a bad Elemental. No-one is."

"B... But you spent literally your whole life trying to prove there are bad Elementals, and that you were one of them!" Shade replied, unnerved hearing himself saying these things. "Are you going to prove all those know-nothing philosophers right?! Render everything you've done worthless?!"

"I don't see why you're this stubborn about being evil," Alt-Shade pointed out, folding his stubby arms. "After all, you were the first Elemental Jessica encountered on Enchantus, and you gave her Dark magic to help her there. Now, you're with the Skylanders, fighting against other villains... you even fired a lot of Truth Bullets at us just now, heh heh." Even when good, Alt-Shade kept his often sadistic side.

Shade just went wide-eyed, and glared at him with utter anger. "No... you're wrong! You're not me! D'you hear that?! YOU'RE NOT ME! I WILL NEVER ACT LIKE YOU!"

"You're only acting that way because deep down, you know I'm right." If Alt-Shade were in his transformed state, he'd be grinning like a hyena now.

Shade snarled. He was right, and Shade had known this for quite some time. "...everyone, we're leaving, we're fucking leaving, and we're NOT coming back!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Suddenly, another names popped out of the Bootleg pile.

"I feel more...cheerful all of a sudden". Raven said. "Although, I feel like I want to throw up rainbows and ponies and that angers me". Raven said, getting up and helping Alt Kat up while she was at it. "...I realised what it takes to be a good ruler, that's for sure". Kat said, rubbing her head. 

"...I feel like I listened to a lot of emo albums, ugh, it's gonna take weeks to sell those off on eBay...so I guess i might as well keep them..." Alt Roxas said, as he forced himself off the ground.

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Yeah? Our universe has a Chi like you. Why do you ask?" Sonic asks, listening attentively for what Chi has to say.

"It's just... I don't know the exact details of what I've done in this timeline. But..." Alt!Chi paused, before continuing. "...I know that it was messy. I just want you to promise that you won't let me... the other me... become anything like what I was before today." He then looked at his fellow Skylanders. "Same goes for their counterparts, too."

There was a pause, before Chi spoke up again. "...Oh, what am I babbling on about this for? Of course you'll keep them all safe!" he said, sounding more optimistic.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"It's just... I don't know the exact details of what I've done in this timeline. But..." Alt!Chi paused, before continuing. "...I know that it was messy. I just want you to promise that you won't let me... the other me... become anything like what I was before today." He then looked at his fellow Skylanders. "Same goes for their counterparts, too."

There was a pause, before Chi spoke up again. "...Oh, what am I babbling on about this for? Of course you'll keep us all safe!" he said, sounding more optimistic than earlier.

If Sonic could nod, he would. He would with total confidence. "Don't worry, I will. I mean, I know how it feels." Sonic replies to Chi. "Just... take care of yourself, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 5

As the reunions and such began, the group began making their way to the Skylanders' Portal Systems, as Edgeworth begins investigating them. "Hmm, this is interesting. Our systems were connected and intercepted remotely. That must be how you all got here". Edgeworth said, as he redialled everything to send them all back. 

"I guess...this is it". Edgeworth said, as he, Nightwing and the rest of the Alt Skylanders stood in front of them. "Skylanders. Thank you for all your help". Edgeworth said, as he and Nightwing bowed in front of them all in gratitude. 

"You were all a massive help, we lost hope, and you all saved us from the greatest despair of all. You've brought new hope to this multiverse, and we can't thank you enough for it" Nightwing said, giving everyone a thumbs up. 

"I can only hope....your Edgeworth realises how truly lucky he is to lead such an amazing team like yours, and I can only hope he continues to do so for many years to come". Edgeworth said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I can only hope....your Edgeworth realises how truly lucky he is to lead such an amazing team like yours, and I can only hope he continues to do so for many years to come". Edgeworth said with a smile.

"I hope so too as well." Sonic says, before turning to the others. "But until then, we'll continue to fight no matter what comes our way. Ain't that right?"

"Of course! And we'll look awesome doing it!" Neptune smiles energetically.

Komaru's hand holding the Hacking Gun rests on her shoulder. "Yup! Couldn't say it better myself!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well you did it old bean. You and your friends have freed us from our curse." "WAH!" Daniel was so lost in the heart warming moments around him that he didn't even notice Alt Dave and Alt Dan approach. "O-Oh...well, you helped me a lot too." Replied Daniel. "Despair brings out an ugly side you..." Alt Dan said in self reflection. "I was so fixated on my own sadness that I didn't see anybody else's...I was so angry at the world..."

"It's okay, I was like that once." Daniel glances over at Dave, then continues. "You just gotta not let that anger take over."

"I'm sorry about what I said." Alt Noire says to Noire. "But I still think you should be comfortable in your own skin. We all have hobbies and it's okay to share those with others." "I....thank you." Replied Noire, blushing slightly.

Alt Toko also approaches Toko. "I-I guess you already know...but what I said about Master....Byakuya...was a lie." "F-F-Forget about it, i-it doesn't bother me..." Toko replied with her head held down. "We've been through so much...and done horrible things as our counterparts but...we can change...I think it's okay if we try to be happy..." "Huh?" Alt Toko didn't elaborate, she just walked away as Toko stood in confusion.

• Thumbs Up 6

Celes continued her chat with Celeste. "All that really needs to be said at this point, its alright to accept yourself as who you are. It will save you some trouble in the future." She groaned at the thought of fighting her shadow back then. The void that was the Locked Justice Hammer dissipated, leaving the hammer in Celes hands. "I know you've master the way of the Sorcerer but why not try something fun for once?"  Celes handed Justice Hammer 2 to Celeste who just looked at it. "I now bid you adieu." Celes joined the other Skyanders while Celeste watched her leave.

• Thumbs Up 7

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You were all a massive help, we lost hope, and you all saved us from the greatest despair of all. You've brought new hope to this multiverse, and we can't thank you enough for it" Nightwing said, giving everyone a thumbs up.

// "About that..."

// "Oh, I won't mention it."

"Thank you all," Nicole says, smiling as she bows to them. "We will continue to do as you do best, help the multiverse."

• Thumbs Up 7

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

If Sonic could nod, he would. He would with total confidence. "Don't worry, I will. I mean, I know how it feels." Sonic replies to Chi. "Just... take care of yourself, okay?"

"Thanks. I will. And same to you!" Alt!Chi replied, heading over to his allies. "Oh, one more thing!" he added. "Keep that dark side of yours in check next time you visit!"

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As the reunions and such began, the group began making their way to the Skylanders' Portal Systems, as Edgeworth begins investigating them. "Hmm, this is interesting. Our systems were connected and intercepted remotely. That must be how you all got here". Edgeworth said, as he redialled everything to send them all back. 

"I guess...this is it". Edgeworth said, as he, Nightwing and the rest of the Alt Skylanders stood in front of them. "Skylanders. Thank you for all your help". Edgeworth said, as he and Nightwing bowed in front of them all in gratitude. 

"Yeah. Your Edgeworth should be glad to have a team like you guys!" said Alt!Silver. "INDEED. LET HIM KNOW OF YOUR ENDEAVOURS HERE!" Alt!Omega added.

As the three alternate Skylanders bid farewell to the others' counterparts, something felt off about what they said. Was it bad timing on their part? ...Eh, probably not.

• Thumbs Up 6

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Katii felt tempted to tell him about their world's Edgeworth and the situation they were in... but eventually she decided against it. They had just freed them from a hellish life... There was no need to worry them about something that wasn't going on in their world. The alternates had their things they needed to work out, and Katii and her fellow skylanders had their own.

"Thanks, Mr Edgeworth." Katii said with a salute, "I hope you guys get things fixed around here!"

"Bye other me!" Hiss waved, happily,

"Bye other me!" Alt Hiss waved happily... Despite being alternate versions of them selves, they were still quite similar to one another.

"See ya Wizard Katii!" Alt-Katii waved as well, "Don't forget your thieving roots!"

"I wont!" Katii said, pulling out a few gold coins, "Thanks for the spare change!"

"No pro-" Alt-Katii realized something as she started to search one of her satchels,"Hey... wait a minute!"

Painwheel looked at everyone around her... Nowhere did she see an alternate version of herself. Turning to the portal, Painwheel stepped into it, hoping that her alternate self in this universe was living a much happier life without pain or sadness.

• Thumbs Up 7

"It's time to go, team. There's still the electronic problems in our world we need to solve." Sonic says before taking one last look at the others, giving one last kind salute before stepping into the portal

Komaru and Neptune follow the hedgehog, stepping inside.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Goodbye...friends". Edgeworth said, as the entirety of the Alt Skylanders wave to their counterparts". 

As the portals reopen, the Skylanders find themselves where they left, in the EPF HQ. Things don't seem to be going well however as an alarm starts blaring and several Skylanders run around in panic. 

"ALERT: EQUIPMENT DOWN: SUBJECT: SAYAKA MAIZONO"

"ALERT: EQUIPMENT DOWN: SUBJECT: SAYAKA MAIZONO" 

"W-What the hell's going on now?!" Yuta asked in shock as the group exited the portal.

"T-The electronics are still going screwy, and we've been running around trying to fix them! Sayaka's in bad condition and now all of her stuff is powering down, if we don't fix it, she could die!" Hina said, as she kept running back and forth, grabbing various equipment needed for the fix.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Where's Sayaka?!" Sonic asks. "As in MY Sayaka? She should be able to hea-"

Makoto, typing rapidly on one of the computers turns to Sonic. "She's gone. Out to heal some other penguins damaged in near-fatal conditions!"

"And Tails?" Sonic questions, searching around for his brother.

"He's trying to fix it, although it's breaking more than he can fix!" Makoto responds.

Sonic clenches his fist. "Everyone. Medbay, now."

"Well, this is a good start, that's for sure..." Neptune mumbles.

DAILY LIFE: COMMENCE?

• Thumbs Up 6

"So much for a relaxing break..." Katii sighed "Hope the alternates get to enjoy their peace..."

"What going on?!" Hiss asked out loud, concerned by the sudden turn of events.

"Guess we're gonna find out soon..." Painwheel muttered as she followed the rest of the Skylanders to the med bay.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Have you tried turning the power supply off at the plug, and then plugging it back in after a few minutes? I used to have to do that for my game consoles" Yuta suggested.

"Of course he has Yut-" Hina began to say, before pausing and looking towards Sonic. "Y-you have tried that, right?"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Have you tried turning the power supply off at the plug, and then plugging it back in after a few minutes? I used to have to do that for my game consoles" Yuta suggested.

"Of course he has Yut-" Hina began to say, before pausing and looking towards Sonic. "Y-you have tried that, right?"

"...No." Sonic says. "Can something so trivial be the solution?"

He turns to Makoto, who simply looks at a switch in the Command Room's fuse box.

"...Well, it's worth a shot."

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...No." Sonic says. "Can something so trivial be the solution?"

He turns to Makoto, who simply looks at a switch in the Command Room's fuse box.

"...Well, it's worth a shot."

As the group does so, it suddenly hits Makoto that Sayaka won't be getting support for a few minutes while the power is resetting. "...This doesn't seem right to me, even if this works..." Hina said.

"Even if this fixes the glitches, it doesn't explain why Sayaka's microphone would explode. Someone has to have set it up. Maybe I should try to sweet-talk Byakuya into sending over Chihiro..." Hina thought.

• Thumbs Up 6

"So, what's your thoughts Disciple Leader? What does your infinite wisdom say about this?" Hiyoko asks, leaning on a chair.

"I... I don't know, I'm not a tech genius! I have no idea where to track the source!" Sonic admits, frustrated. "But maybe Chihiro can..."

• Thumbs Up 5