Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

7 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As the group does so, it suddenly hits Makoto that Sayaka won't be getting support for a few minutes while the power is resetting. "...This doesn't seem right to me, even if this works..." Hina said.

"Even if this fixes the glitches, it doesn't explain why Sayaka's microphone would explode. Someone has to have set it up. Maybe I should try to sweet-talk Byakuya into sending over Chihiro..." Hina thought.

"The hell you are!" Toko snapped at Hina having heard her suggestion. "I-If anyone is going to sweet talk my Master, it's going to be me!" She starts marching off to contact Byakuya but suddenly stops. "Actually...I-I don't know how to contact him...h-he wouldn't give me his contact details...heehee. "dreamy sigh* He's such a stickler for privacy."

• Thumbs Up 4

"AE, hit him up." Sonic says, pointing at the screen.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o2_500.png

"Understood! Establishing connection to the Future Foundation Base in Ninjago City! Shall I ring up Mr. Borg as well?" Alter-Ego asks.

Sonic thinks for a moment... "Yeah, sure. The more help the better, here."

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, just outside the atmosphere, a white spaceship is approaching the planet.

Bomber_spaceship2.png

"Entering atmosphere of next planet. This is the 146th planet I've explored in the search for my brothers..." As his ship draws closer, it's sensors pick something up. *BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!* "Hmm? What's this strange reading? I better get in closer to find out." But as he does, his ship shakes violently and all the electronics start to malfunction.

Spoiler

tumblr_kt3k6q_Xb_QW1qa5kxw.jpg

White Bomberman - Main Character

Elements: Fire, Tech

Battle Class: Bazooker Class

Biography: 

A robot and a leader of an intergalactic team of space rangers working to keep peace in the galaxy. He works with his brothers and sisters of which there was originally 9, but after an incident, it was reduced to 8. He takes his job and responsibilities seriously while his siblings...don't. He is currently searching for his siblings who weren't there one day after waking up one morning and hasn't been able to find any clues to there location.

"Whoa! W-What's going on??" The shaking stops and all the ships electronics shut down. At the mercy of gravity, the ship plummets like a stone and crashes into the ocean. *SPLOOOSH!!* Not far away from where the ship landed, a lone island sits...

• Thumbs Up 6

"AH FUCK!" Sarge bellowed... yet another computer short circuited... Delta was called out to assist the misfits during the bootleg showdown, apparently xenomorphs are very good at living in space...and finding their way into any cold damp area.

"Fucking Xenomorph shit, fucking computer bullshit..." He muttered under his breath. His hands and face were covered in bandages, the acid blood that got on him, that shit burned.

He tossed his laptop against the wall in frustration. Technology once again was making the gear its slave.

Ray and Flame meanwhile were reading through the comic's Roxas left at their igloo at a rapid rate! So many awesome stories! So little time. 

"So Ray... you think you're going to show Maya the singing thing? You said there was a reason, right?" 

"Yep." Ray nodded.

"You think we should show Nightwing and Roxas too?"

"Err..."

"I think you should." Flame smiled.

"At least tell Roxas since he was so kind to give us all these comics!"

Ray had a quick think... It would probably be wise to let more people know about him... but with Aku around and those couple of times he got jumpy... well, it was a tough decision.

"O.K. I'll tell Roxas and Maya." Ray nodded. He pulled out his D.U.E.S. and call the two. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria @Ryannumber1Scarer  

• Thumbs Up 5

Deciding to rest after all this, Nicole heads out to see her friends. If there was something she definitely knew, they would not believe anything from this adventure. But she had to share, it's crazy what has happened!

Heading out from the Ski Village, Nicole looks around for wherever her friends may have gone.

Elsewhere, Sally walked around the island, shouting out, "SONIIIIC?! TAAAAILS?! Where did you two go?!" @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

She grumbles as she shuffles along, annoyed. Taking a good look around, failing to find the duo, she shouts out again, "Just because you two are Skylanders does NOT give a free pass to your Freedom Fighters performance test!"

Over in the Town, Blaze attempts to familiarise herself with the island, curious.

"A Coffee Shop, a Night Club, and a Clothes Shop..." she mused as she looked at the buildings amongst her. She comes to decide, why not, she'll have a look inside the Coffee Shop. And, upon first glance, this appeared to be a very relaxing and pleasant place! Already, she liked this spot.

• Thumbs Up 4

At the bottom of the ocean close to the shore of Penguin Island, a spaceship sits, mostly intact but with some visible cracks on the outside. Inside, it's taking in water and White Bomberman stands, looking no worse for wear.

"Whatever effected the ship - is - is effecting me too. I have to escape and - and find out what's going on." He attempts to open the door, but it wont budge. Examining the ship, he sees water pouring inside the ship from various places. "Liquid is pouring into the ship, I - I must've crashed into a water - water habitat of some kind. I can't open the door until the water pressure equalises. My functions may shutdown at any moment, I'll have to blow the door off." With that, he produces a bomb from practically thin air with a lit fuse, and places it by the door as water still pours in. He back away and within a couple of seconds...*KABOOM!* *FWOOSH!!*

The water from the new hole rushes in and picks up Bomberman easily, with the water pressure shifting, if forces Bomberman out of the hole and spits him out into the open ocean floor. "...That wasn't so bad. I've been to water worlds before, this - this shouldn't be a major issue." Looking around, he doesn't see any clear sign of civilization, however in one direction, there was clear light and a path leading upwards. He decides to starts walking in that direction.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mog hung around the arcade, she looked at her bandaged hands, she never thought she have to see the Xenomorphs again but there they were, angry and hungry, hiding at the bottom of the wacky work bench in Misfit HQ. She and Mia insisted they went with Sarge to make sure things were alright. She also wanted to see Centi again and see if she was alright.

Looking up at the broken DDR machine, she let out a wary sigh. Ray was going to be very much upset when he found out what happened. Good thing that other rhythm game was fine. The cat contemplated putting a few coins to play Drum Bang a Llama. She used to love playing this game...until Neptune found it and dominated the entire score board. Come to think of it aside from DDR when did Neptune not dominate a video game to the point of absurity. Even Puzzle Games, Mog's specialty were completely overtaken by Nep's freakish skill.

Then again... everyone here in Skylander HQ had some kind of freakish skill...and yet Mog had nothing but bubbles. She sure wished she had a friend like her to talk to. Leaving the arcade she felt kind of down. Maybe some pizza might cheer her up?

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"AE, hit him up." Sonic says, pointing at the screen.

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o2_500.png

"Understood! Establishing connection to the Future Foundation Base in Ninjago City! Shall I ring up Mr. Borg as well?" Alter-Ego asks.

Sonic thinks for a moment... "Yeah, sure. The more help the better, here."

As the screen continued to buzz until a familiar face appeared.

Chihiro_Fujisaki_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png

"Hey guys! How have you all been?" Chihiro was his usual self as he greeted the Skylanders, "do you need me for something?"

• Thumbs Up 4

On the top left side of the screen, Alter-Ego smiles. "Hey, father! We're... gonna need a bit of a hand here."

On the top right, another face familiar to some Skylanders appears.

latest?cb=20151215030206

"Cyrus Borg reporting from Future Foundation headquarters! Ah, and it seems like Chihiro's here too!" The minifigure says. "I suppose you're facing a severe technical problem?"

On the bottom right, Tails' face appears in the transmission. "Major. I'm reporting from the medbay and we have a big problem!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"O.K. girls and Spooky, are you ready?" Ayna asked. Around her were a whole bunch of launchers fully loaded with disks. Saffron, Ember and Shademon were behind a line drawn in the snow.

"Barbie is ready!" Saffron smirked. She brandished Barbie, her trusty barbed wire baseball bat.

"Yep!" Ember smirked.

Shademon simply nodded.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" Ayna yelled, pressing the buzzer to launch the disks. Luckily these things were fairly old and didn't rely on a external power source just really heavy batteries. 

The three zoomed off after the disks, Shademon went after the low flying disks and Saffron and Ember went after the high flyers.

"Combat mode lv 1 engaged." Ayna presses another buzzer. The disks then deploy little guns that shoot paper pellets at the trainees. On instinct the group dodges, ducks, dives and dodges some more avoiding the attacks and attacking the disks. Ayna writes down what she observes on a notepad. It was about time Delta really cracked down and started to do some training.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

On the top left side of the screen, Alter-Ego smiles. "Hey, father! We're... gonna need a bit of a hand here."

On the top right, another face familiar to some Skylanders appears.

latest?cb=20151215030206

"Cyrus Borg reporting from Future Foundation headquarters! Ah, and it seems like Chihiro's here too!" The minifigure says. "I suppose you're facing a severe technical problem?"

On the bottom right, Tails' face appears in the transmission. "Major. I'm reporting from the medbay and we have a big problem!"

"What's going on?" Chihiro asked, "I do need some details you know." Chihiro adjusted his camera. "Did you guys get finished with a mission or something?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"What's going on?" Chihiro asked, "I do need some details you know." Chihiro adjusted his camera. "Did you guys get finished with a mission or something?"

"You see..." Tails begins to explain. "Our machinery has gone bonkers, and one of our own is in an incredibly bad condition. Practically on the brink of death."

Sonic turns to the screen Chihiro's on. "And our latest mission didn't yield any results on fixing it... despite what we thought."

"And I suppose you want us to figure out where the source of all this trouble is and shut it down?" Cyrus asks.

Makoto nods. "Yeah. Think you can do it, you guys?"

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You see..." Tails begins to explain. "Our machinery has gone bonkers, and one of our own is in an incredibly bad condition. Practically on the brink of death."

Sonic turns to the screen Chihiro's on. "And our latest mission didn't yield any results on fixing it... despite what we thought."

"And I suppose you want us to figure out where the source of all this trouble is and shut it down?" Cyrus asks.

Makoto nods. "Yeah. Think you can do it, you guys?"

Chihiro_Fujisaki_Halfbody_Sprite_(14).pn

"Hmmm..." Chihiro started thinking out loud, "it might take us a while to figure out what's going on. Don't know when we'll have results but we'll come with something."

• Thumbs Up 4

"We're gonna need to do a good search of every bit of code in the entire island." Cyrus says. "Tails, you said you are in the medical bay, correct?"

Tails points at a life support system that is connected to Sayaka. "Obviously."

"Keep her alive while we dissect the problem. AE, you gotta help us out too." Cyrus says.

AE nods. "Understood. My radar's haven't been picking up anything, though... so whoever implanted whatever's messing with us, it was able to bypass both me and Nicole."

"I see... is there any other programs that can help?" Cyrus asks, squinting his eyes to get a good look at the computers in the HQ."

Suddenly, a triumphant voice can be heard from the mainframe. "THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR!"

Suddenly Kyubey's face appears from the bottom left. "Cuz Kyubey is here!"

"Well, how convenient." Tails says.

• Thumbs Up 4

2B entered, following Kyubey's trail. "The AI has interphased into the network" 2B said as she poked the screen.

"It seems we have plenty of help here" Chihiro said as he noticed Kyubey's and 2B's presence. "Alright let's get to work everyone."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

2B entered, following Kyubey's trail. "The AI has interphased into the network" 2B said as she poked the screen.

"It seems we have plenty of help here" Chihiro said as he noticed Kyubey's and 2B's presence. "Alright let's get to work everyone."

"This screen is getting miiiighty crowded!" Kyubey groans. "I think... I'm gettin' claustrophobic!"

AE's eyes shift to 2B. "Oh, you can... enter the interface too? That's neat."

"Anyway, we're all gonna split up and search the island." Cyrus explains to everyone. "You guys seemed to have scanned the networks to no avail, and frankly I haven't recieved any anomalies either on my screen. So it has to be somewhere else. Somewhere we don't expect hacking..."

"Are you saying... we're being hacked without the use of a network?!" AE asks. "T-That's absurd!"

"I've seen stranger stuff, Alter-Ego. In worlds like this, anything's possible." Cyrus replies.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"This screen is getting miiiighty crowded!" Kyubey groans. "I think... I'm gettin' claustrophobic!"

AE's eyes shift to 2B. "Oh, you can... enter the interface too? That's neat."

"Anyway, we're all gonna split up and search the island." Cyrus explains to everyone. "You guys seemed to have scanned the networks to no avail, and frankly I haven't recieved any anomalies either on my screen. So it has to be somewhere else. Somewhere we don't expect hacking..."

"Are you saying... we're being hacked without the use of a network?!" AE asks. "T-That's absurd!"

"I've seen stranger stuff, Alter-Ego. In worlds like this, anything's possible." Cyrus replies.

"It seems that I've uploaded my conscience in here" 2B explained, "I never knew I was capable of it until recently."

Chihiro started to from a hypothesis. "What if what we're looking for something that's located directly here in the Island and hacking us within? That's the only explanation I have."

• Thumbs Up 4

"It seems that I've uploaded my conscience in here" 2B explained, "I never knew I was capable of it until recently."

Chihiro started to from a hypothesis. "What if what we're looking for something that's located directly here in the Island and hacking us within? That's the only explanation I have."

Tails butts in. "It sounds like it. A device not using a wireless network signal, but rather spreading like an infection from a single source."

"Not all tech runs on the same network here, so it has to be something else... Hmmm..." Alter-Ego thinks before his eyes widen. "Hey, guys... question? How is this communication system running properly?!"

Cyrus rubs his hands together. "Hang on! Let me check the island's schematics! This must be seperated from the infected source!"

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails butts in. "It sounds like it. A device not using a wireless network signal, but rather spreading like an infection from a single source."

"Not all tech runs on the same network here, so it has to be something else... Hmmm..." Alter-Ego thinks before his eyes widen. "Hey, guys... question? How is this communication system running properly?!"

Cyrus rubs his hands together. "Hang on! Let me check the island's schematics! This must be seperated from the infected source!"

"I'll leave it to you Mr.Borg" Chihiro said as he started to type on his own computer. Furious typing can be heard on both ends.

2B then brings up, "I'm just a combat android so this isn't my style. If there's anything I can really do let me know."

• Thumbs Up 4

As Chihiro manages to display the schematics to everyone, Cyrus explains the situation. "I see... the EPF Communication Hardware is wired to a seperate power source than everything else!" He says, as Kyubey walks across the screen, highlighting the two sources.

One of Kyubey's Ear Flaps point at a small power source located under the Ski Village, where the EPF Base is located, while the other points at one under the town, which is massive.

"I see. This is probably because if something like this happens, we can call for help... like now!" Alter-Ego says, now understanding.

"Which means... Chihiro, lock onto the main power source! Check for an anomaly!" Tails orders.

• Thumbs Up 4

"On it!" Chihiro said as he displayed the main power source semantics. "Hmmm... It looks like there might be something there... Maybe we should check it out."

"I suppose this is my cue" 2B said, getting ready to investigate.

• Thumbs Up 4

"On it!" Chihiro said as he displayed the main power source semantics. "Hmmm... It looks like there might be something there... Maybe we should check it out."

"I suppose this is my cue" 2B said, getting ready to investigate.

"So is mine!" Alter-Ego says as he shuts off, the android activating. "I have recieved the coordinates of the power source! Let's look underground!" He says, running off.

"You better hurry!" Tails warns. "I feel like soon enough, this life support system's gonna burst!"

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"So is mine!" Alter-Ego says as he shuts off, the android activating. "I have recieved the coordinates of the power source! Let's look underground!" He says, running off.

"You better hurry!" Tails warns. "I feel like soon enough, this life support system's gonna burst!"

"Roger" 2B shouted she followed Alter-Ego. As she dashed off, the clacking of heels could be heard in the distance.

"I hope they'll be alright..." Chihiro said as he watched the team run off.

• Thumbs Up 4

Under the town, Alter-Ego and 2B manage to make it to Club Penguin's power generator, which just so happens to be a energy-containing metal sphere in the shape of a Puffle.

"Now, AE, 2B..." Tails says through the intercom. "There has to be some sort of device in there that's out of place. Find it, shut it down, and destroy it."

AE nods.

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"Understood. On the hunt!" Alter-Ego responds, his hands transforming into an arm cannon.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Under the town, Alter-Ego and 2B manage to make it to Club Penguin's power generator, which just so happens to be a energy-containing metal sphere in the shape of a Puffle.

"Now, AE, 2B..." Tails says through the intercom. "There has to be some sort of device in there that's out of place. Find it, shut it down, and destroy it."

AE nods.

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"Understood. On the hunt!" Alter-Ego responds, his hands transforming into an arm cannon.

2B pulled out her katana, the Virtuous Treaty and got prepared to fight.

"Be ready for anything" 2B said as she twirled her sword around. She then started to scan the area for the device. The YoRHa unit however isn't having much luck.

• Thumbs Up 4