Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Rocku saw Jessica dressed as Charn. "Man that's harsh..." he said.

"You're a mummy? That's it?" Graff said to Big.

"I'm not a mommy, I'm a boy." Big said misinterpreting Graff's word. "Are you gonna eat my brain?"

"Pfft, I don't think you even have one." Graff snarked in thought.

"Why do I have the sudden urge to howl?" Rocku then said as he did it on cue.

"ARROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Roxas shrugged.

"Multiversal rules are different I guess. That's just the rules keyblade welders have to go by." 

He turned to Jessica. "Don't worry, your appearance might be different, but you're still the same person we've always known. Our looks do not determine our beings".

He then looked to Ray. "So what did you turn into? A zombie doctor?" Roxas asked

• Thumbs Up 4

Celes_(04).png

"Its just that Halloween is more than a day to dress up..." Celes said as she heard Phoenix's, Maya's, and Frisk's comments. "We shouldn't just be used to make a cheap buck at some weird store..."

"What kind of non-sense are you talking about?" Ragna asked, seemingly confused.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm so sorry, Jessica..." said Amitie. "Hope we can find something different for you! But we got people to save!"

"Uh huh." said Sig. "Even if you look like that Charny guy...you're still a good friend..."

Amitie then tried to change the subject to something happier. She took a good look at Sig. She found him rather attractive.

"...You look cute, by the way, Sig." said Amitie.

Sig blushed at the comment. He looked at Amitie and said this; "...You're cute too, Amitie. Thank you..."

Then it was Amitie's turn to blush! "Thanks..."

"Come on! My beautiful face is ruined! Why do you get to look intact?!" said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Doctor who and Mister what?!" Ray panicked.

Nicole smiles as she explains. "He's a two-faced character. The nice and helpful Doctor Jekyll, and the evil and cruel Mr Hyde, from an old book. From the 1880s, specifically! Quite interesting, I recommend a read."

Putting her hat back on, Nicole looks at her broom curiously. "Can I fly on this...?"

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blues pout at Roxas and complain,

"Yeah, but could the costumes all be somewhat consistent!"

"There's quite the variety, but we got nearly the worst of the lot!"

"Well, nearly. We do feel really sorry for Jessica getting the shortest straw ever...."

The Blues then perk up and say,

"But, Celes, Halloween is already more than just"

"a dress up day! It's also for Trick or Treating!"

"Otherwise known as 'making adults give you free candy!'"

They completely missed the point, as always.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

He then looked to Ray. "So what did you turn into? A zombie doctor?" Roxas asked

"Nicole said I turned into a doctor who then turned into a mister?" Ray shrugged. He then heard Nicole explain who Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde. "So I'm a two faced doctor... murderer... oh..."

Ray remained silent for a long while coming to terms with his new odd look. Ray had to sadly accept that it was for the greater good of the world's though he still reckoned the place had a mean sense of humour. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas shrugged as the group began walking towards the other side of the hill.

"What can I say? Genie's magic apparently has a sense of humor in who gets what costume". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll just chalk it up to Jafar rubbing off on him and Genie didn't fully purge it all out till everything was fixed." Ray then nodded.

"Um Roxas, are those pumpkins safe to eat? I'm just hungry that's all." Ray sheepishly asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Heh, yeah," Jessica said. "So what's the plan?" she quickly added, hoping to change the subject.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth walked out, having a pair of vampire fangs, and his traditional clothes resembling more like a Vampire's outfit, complete with a cape.

"I feel like an utter fool". Edgeworth said, annoyed.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/1985fd9a6140cb3e255489fe9ff15885/tumblr_ne1gq2KdGR1qhx273o1_500.gif

"Ah cheer up Edgeworth! It could be worse!.....The sun could be out right now and at least you didn't become an actual Demon prosecutor!", Phoenix said.

11 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Celes_(04).png

"Its just that Halloween is more than a day to dress up..." Celes said as she heard Phoenix's, Maya's, and Frisk's comments. "We shouldn't just be used to make a cheap buck at some weird store..."

"What kind of non-sense are you talking about?" Ragna asked, seemingly confused.

Image result for dark phoenix and maya

"Awwww, Celes. I'm sorry if you feel that way! I think it's just something that makes us all the more cooler! If it's any consolation...I was going to cosplay as you for our actual Halloween back home for the fun of it, not the big bucks!", Maya admitted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I wouldn't Ray".

"Last time I was here, I remember one of the inhabitants, Jack. He always experiments with everything to make them more scary. So that pumpkin could do something bad".

As the group got around to the other side of the hill, they finally saw what was happening.

a49047d73e5644961b123aa48790d5c8.jpg

"It's time for you brutes to learn some manners!" a skeleton said, fighting heartless that rebelled against him.

latest?cb=20100815084630   latest?cb=20100815084611 

latest?cb=20110824045135 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Boys and girls of every age... we're definitely seeing something strange! Come on, guys! Jack's in trouble!" Neptune says to everyone, drawing her sword.

"Should we help him?" Big asked.

"Why shouldn't we? One of our teammates is already a skeleton!" Rocku said.

"Let's give him a hand!" Graff said pointing to the battle.

*SNAP*

Til his arm fell off...being a zombie and all.

"Oops...heh heh...not literally." He said embarrassed as he picked it up. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Welp. Heartless. I guess that's the plan; magic 'em up real nice," Jessica smiled, a ball of Void magic forming at the end of her organic arm.

Lumina sniggered. "Hey Ivorn, we should team up for this. We'd be a real... DEATH METAL BAND!"

Lily giggled. "Even when you're dressed in dark clothing, you never lose your sunny side."

"We'll help you, Skeleton guy!" said Amitie. She wasn't freaked out by Jack's appearance; she's used to seeing living skeletons by now.

"Ekrisis!" yelled Amitie, using her spell on the Heartless.

"Let's get this show on the road!" said Lupin, shooting a few Heartless himself.

Jigen also starts shooting. Goemon slices away many Heartless like they're paper. "Once again, I have cut worhtless objects."

The Blues roll their eyes and say,

"Great, horrid Heartless again. But recycled"

"in horror form! I'd love to scare 'em off, but"

"there's no way that's happening if the skeleton hasn't done so first!"

Sword Kirby pulls out his sword once again and says,

"We'd better head down there! That creepy skeleton looks like he may need assistance!"

Sword Kirby went down the hill and started slashing at Heartless, while the Blues use a pocket fan to blow one of the ghost like Heartless away. 

Jack_Skellington.png

"Who are you guys supposed to be?" Jack asked as he only recognize Sora, "you all look strange and wonderful!"

"We're the guys who's going to save your ass" Ragna shouted as he kicked a Heartless away.

• Thumbs Up 7

Jessica shot several Heartless with Void Bullets, while Ivorn punted a few of them into Lumina's range with a large metal fist. Lumina tuned up her altered light guitar and played a loud metal riff, disorienting and harming the Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas summoned his keyblade.

"Roxas. Keyblade welder, we've never met before". Roxas said, having only known Jack from Organization XIII intel.

"The white rabbit, who do you think we are?" Edgeworth asked sarcastically. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"A FELLOW SKELETON NEEDS OUR ASSISTANCE!" Papyrus exclaimed, "COME ON, MY FRIENDS, WE SHALL AID HIM IN THIS TIME OF NEED!"

"Hero's work is never done!" Katii said as she looked for her dagger. Right when she was about to worry, the Dagger appeared in her hand.

"Okay! That's pretty cool!" Katii grinned, stabbing at a Heartless that was about to tackle her. She floated around, stabbing and slicing at the heartless.

"Don't worry skeleton man!" Hiss called out as she stomped a Heartless and hit one with the flat end of her spear, "We help you!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic begins running into a Heartless before turning invisible thanks to his new ninja suit.

"Boo!" He says as he reappears and kicks a Heartless right in the face, killing it.

• Thumbs Up 3

42 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Shade flew out first, and looked down at himself.

LVNeAJr.jpg

"OH, COME ON!" he growled. "I HARDLY LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!"

"Well, maybe that's coz you're already a spooky-looking creature," Lumina said as she made her exit.

Image result for trucy wright witch

"Tsk. "Antasma", is that you?", Trucy teased Shade.

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"The worlds cannot know of each other" Roxas explained.

"Only a select few know. Genie, King Triton, and a few others. Other than that, there cannot be people out there that know other worlds exist". Roxas explained.

"Therefore, we must look like we belong here". Roxas finished his explanation.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/245e/th/pre/i/2015/045/6/0/ace_attorney___dark_selves_by_minouze-d8hxxih.png

"Psssst. Hey Nick! Hasn't Sora kinda trampled over that rule from time to time?", Maya asked.

"Hmmm, yeah, I believe he has on several accounts, Maya!"

"Heck, we even have a few Disney characters already aware of all our different worlds! Like Jack Sparrow-"

"Shhhh! You'll make the multiverse cry, guys!", Sora responded.

21 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"OH! A SKELETON!" Papyrus said, as he noticed Sayaka, "YOU'VE GOT GOOD TASTE MY FRIEND!"

Papyrus turned to frisk, but his smile faded as he let out a scream.

"AAAHHH!! FRISK YOU LOOK UH.. YOU LOOK..." Papyrus calmed down "QUITE SPOOKY ACTUALLY! YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN!"

Image result for chara angry

"EH!? ummm, thanks Papyrus and nice Skeletor outfit you're rocking there!", Frisk responded quickly trying to save face.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I wouldn't Ray".

"Last time I was here, I remember one of the inhabitants, Jack. He always experiments with everything to make them more scary. So that pumpkin could do something bad".

As the group got around to the other side of the hill, they finally saw what was happening.

a49047d73e5644961b123aa48790d5c8.jpg

"It's time for you brutes to learn some manners!" a skeleton said, fighting heartless that rebelled against him.

latest?cb=20100815084630   latest?cb=20100815084611 

latest?cb=20110824045135 

"Eh, what's this!?", Phoenix said.

"What's this! There's danger in the air!", Trucy sensed.

"What's this!? Heartless on the prowl!", Maya said.

"Jack Skellington! Guys! I know him! He's good people...and it looks like he needs our help!", Sora said pointing at the action!

"Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's scare them out of thier shells with a little bit of our own trickery!", Maya said enthusiastically.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We're here to save you, Skeleton guy!" said Amitie ash she used a Lightning Bolt spell on a few more Heartlesses.

Sig used his own spell. "Cyan." Which defeated a few more Heartless.

Lupin only wishes he could use these bandages to his advantages, but one feel of his face tells him that's a bad idea. Fortunately, he still has his usual bag of tricks, and throws some fireworks at the Heartlesses.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray turned to one of the pumpkins nervously. It grinned and then licked its chops hoping Ray would be dumb enough to try and pick it up.

Go help the others! Stop getting distracted and go!

Ray quickly rushed off after the others to meet up with the extremely tall skeleton. His eyes were amazed that he could even stand on such tall thin legs! 

• Thumbs Up 1