Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"A ghost dog?! Aaawww!" Katii cooed "He's adorable!"

"WOW, KATII. NO OFFENSE, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE A DOG LOVER." Papyrus said as he scratched his chin.

"Hehe! Hiss think Katii liking earthling dog is funny!" Hiss smiled. 

Katii shot a glare at the two for assuming such nonsense.

"Right, I'm a cat so therefore I must hate dogs." Katii rolled her eyes, "C'mon guys... I thought you were more open minded than that. I wish I had a little ghost dog of my own..."

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Zero barked happily towards the Skylanders, suddenly however, the ghost dog is captured by something looking like a proton-pack. 

latest?cb=20161207180727

"Hiya Jack" The girl in a witch costume said.

"Long Time" the one in a Skeleton costume said.

"No see!" The final one in a devil costume said.

5de89bab6bd5b4087813e4eabb4458b2.jpg

"Lock Shock and Barrel?! What are you mischief makers doing here? Release my dog this instant!" Jack demanded.

"Sorry Jack!" Shock shouted.

"This is Oogie's world now!" Barrel continued

"And we're never letting you take it away!" Lock finished. The trio laughed as they got into a bathtub with legs and began running away towards Oogie's manor, singing as they went along.

"Hey!" Hiss frowned, "Children dognap ghost!"

"Oh good... we're dealing with bratty children, now.Katii sighed, "The worst kind of villains to deal with I think. You can't hit them when they annoy you... They're children."

"WE MUST MAKE HASTE MY FRIENDS." Papyrus exclaimed, "THERE'S A BOOGIE MAN TO STOP AND A GIRL, A DOG, A TOWN, AND A HOLIDAY TO SAVE!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Me and my big mouth... those goof balls are going to deal with my sprinkles for this!

Ray simplies spins his staff around before rushing off after that bath tub.

"Give back the Pumpkin king's dog you jerks!" Ray yelled out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Yeesh! What happened between you and ghosts to make them so scary to you? Even Nick doesn't get THAT freaked out by them!", Maya said.

"Regardless of whatever they may be, we've got to chase down that delinquent trio!", Phoenix said pointing towards Zero's captors!

"Well what are we waiting for Daddy!?", Trucy spoke up, "let's go teach those brats a lesson or 5!"

"We can't let them hurt the poor ghost dog!", Frisk piped up as the group left in pursuit.

"Let's just say shit happened between me and Terumi and leave it at that" Ragna told Maya.

Celes_(02).png

"Ironic for the grim reaper himself to be scared of ghosts. You were just fighting some just now!"

"That was different" Ragna insisted, "they're just assholes waiting to get their asses kicked!" Ragna noticed the trio running off. "At any rate we need to catch those brats. Even if they kidnapped a...ghost..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Will the ghost puppy be alright?" asked Amitie.

"Not if we don't hurry, now come on!" said Lupin.

So the Lupin gang and the Puyo couple all run after the trio.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby and the Blues rush after Lock, Shock, and Barrel as well. The Blues point out as they run,

"Wait, pranksters more bratty than we are!? That's new to us! 

"A prank like that is no fun if you don't give the dog back!"

"Odds are that won't be happening till we beat Oogie... That sure won't be fun."

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Let's just say shit happened between me and Terumi and leave it at that" Ragna told Maya.

Celes_(02).png

"Ironic for the grim reaper himself to be scared of ghosts. You were just fighting some just now!"

"That was different" Ragna insisted, "they're just assholes waiting to get their asses kicked!" Ragna noticed the trio running off. "At any rate we need to catch those brats. Even if they kidnapped a...ghost..."

Related image

"That's the spirit Ragna! Don't let your fears get the better of you! Who knows, maybe rescuing a ghost might be good therapy?", Maya suggested as they chased after the bath-tub riding trio!

• Thumbs Up 1

As the group continue through Halloween Town, they soon come to a huge manner standing in front of them. A twisted piece of agriculture. The place was filled with paintings of Oogie Boogie with a pumpkin crown on his head, as well as a poster. 

latest?cb=20130529014200

The poster read as follows: "Come see the marriage of Oogie Boogie and his soon to be Oogie Queen. Attendance is required or else you face death!" 

latest?cb=20161224174728 25-reasons-the-nightmare-before-christma

Jack grabbed the poster and read it. 

"That monster! He's going to force Sally to marry him!"

Roxas stopped and pondered for a second. "Maybe that's why he swapped Dr. Finkelstein's brain so he's loyal to Oogie? Maybe he's using the doctor to do something to Sally!". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"The fiend!" said Amitie. She's ready to kick some Oogie butt. "He's just as bad as that Jafar guy!"

"I've crashed weddings before. This is nothing new to me!" said Lupin.

"You have?" asked Sig.

"What can I say? At least one of those guys was a guy who got people stoned using some sorta drug!" said Lupin.

"...Stoned?" asked Amitie.

"Indeed." said Lupin. "All drugged out and everything! They couldn't get enough of their hallucinations!"

"Get really real..." said Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Marrying someone against their will?" Rocku said. "That's no good, we better hurry!"

"I wonder how that tower stays in place and doesn't tumble down...." Big wondered randomly.

"......will there be cake?" Graff irrelevantly thought to himself to avoid glares.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Forcing a person to marry is one thing but forcing everyone to attend or be killed?! That is just too far." Ray grunts. "Plus his crown looks like a cheap prop that you could buy for a couple of dollars..." He then mutters under his breath.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What's wrong Jackie!" 

"You want your precious Sally so much!?" 

"Come catch us!" Lock, Shock, and Barrel shouted to all of the Skylanders as they entered the playroom with a bridge extended between the room and the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, Skylanders! Prepare to call yourselves Crashlanders!" Neptune says. "See what I did there? Crash... as in Wedding Crash and-"

Homura shakes her head. "We get the wordplay."

• Thumbs Up 4

'WELL THAT WAS NICE OF THEM, GIVING US AN INVITATION!" Papyrus waved, "THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHY THE WOULD, SEEING AS HOW WE'RE GONNA BE PUTTING A STOP TO IT."

"Probably leading us into a trap or battle?" Katii shrugged as she floated onto the bridge, "In any case, we don't want to be late. We need to speak up, cause we're sure as hell not keeping our peace."

• Thumbs Up 2

"I guess Crashlanders can apply to another Skylander of yours," Nicole chuckles.

Hopping on her broom, she is ready to go. "Shall we attend this special event? The special event being 'kicking butts'!"

// "Ugh, I can't separate the two... Which Sally?! I need to think less of it..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, get back here!" said Amitie, trying to catch the trio.

The Lupin gang and Puyo couple try their damndest to catch them. But they keep escaping!

But they're in the playroom, and hoo boy...

• Thumbs Up 1

04-jack-skellington-tired-of-the-same-ol

"Shall we go and end Oogie's madness my friends?" Jack said, as he led the way across the bridge.

4004714-6096569400-33722.jpg

"Crashlanders? Huh, that sounds cool to me". Danny commented, on the way.

6e8c32d1eed9575494b7b2b714806c9a.jpg?noi

"I don't know, makes me think of an orange dog with pants for some reason". Roxas said. 

As the group got across the bridge, they arrived in a new room. 

kh-halloween-town-vs-lock-shock-barrel.p

The group entered inside a room that looked like a twisted playroom, as Lock Shock, and Barrel stood beside a switch.

"Hiya Skylosers!" Shock said with a chuckle.

"Thanks for coming!" Lock said mockingly.

"You saved Oogie a lot of trouble!" Barrel finished by sticking his tongue out at the Skylanders. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Should we fight them?" Rocku asked. "I mean, they're only children but...."

"How about a spanking?" Graff suggested.

"Or a time out." Big added.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"What's wrong Jackie!" 

"You want your precious Sally so much!?" 

"Come catch us!" Lock, Shock, and Barrel shouted to all of the Skylanders as they entered the playroom with a bridge extended between the room and the Skylanders.

"I don't think I've ever sen kids so mischevous while also practically begging to get punished", Phoenix Wright said slightly confused.

"Don't be so sure about that latter bit Mr. Wright! It's obviously a trap they've got in store for us!", Sora warned.

"Well then, traps or not, we'll just have to outsmart them, won't we?", Trucy responded.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The group entered inside a room that looked like a twisted playroom, as Lock Shock, and Barrel stood beside a switch.

"Hiya Skylosers!" Shock said with a chuckle.

"Thanks for coming!" Lock said mockingly.

"You saved Oogie a lot of trouble!" Barrel finished by sticking his tongue out at the Skylanders.

"Well, speaking of traps.......crud, I really don't want to know what they've got in store for us!", Phoenix said.

"Well, I suppose we could always administer some discipline to the three little terrors", Maya said rolling up her sleeves, ready for combat!

• Thumbs Up 1

"I wouldn't count on that!" said Lupin.

"We'll save Sally no matter what!" said Amitie, determined to put a stop to this. Gee, her writer must be feeling better.

"Friggin' kids..." said Jigen. "I'd stay away from that switch if I were you."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh yeah?" Shock said.

"What are you gonna do?" Barrel said confidently.

"All hail King Oogie!" Lock shouted.

"Jack will never get his world back!" All of them said, as they jumped on the switch, causing the room to begin rumbling heavily. Suddenly, it completely caved in, sending the Skylanders falling down and down, landing with a huge crash.

When they get their senses back, they notice they are all in total darkness.

• Thumbs Up 3

"NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!" Rocku yelled as he felled down.

"OOF!" The bros and Big landed in pain.

"Great, pitch black darkness once more..." Rocku said.

"Yeah bro, but what's worse that since we're in Halloween Town, it's not your average darkness, it's.......advanced darkness..." Graff said shuddering.

• Thumbs Up 2

"This shit again?!" asked Jigen.

"Are we gonna keep falling into trap doors...?" asked Amitie, worried.

"Come on..." said Lupin. "This is gonna be a running gag, isn't it?!"

"Uhee..." said Sig.

Goemon is rubbing his head. It is hurting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole flies down on her broom to the others. It was no use staying up, she needed to help the others.

"Is everyone alright?" she asks.

She looks around to check everyone's health, especially for Ray's. It was going to be a long story if she was to tell his friends he was gone...

"Everyone made it out reasonably okay..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ugh... can't see a thing! Hang on..." Sonic's eyes begin to glow white, allowing him to see more clearly. "Okay, where are we now?"

"No fair, man. You were born with built-in night vision! I want that!" Neptune cries.

"Hang on, I'll brighten things up a bit more." Kaede says, her body glowing with Light energy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Again Ray finds himself gliding gently down to where the others fell. He tries to tap his staff only to get the dimmest of light going. "I'm here Nicole!" Ray waves to Nicole just able to see her in the pitch black.

"I wonder how many more traps these jerks have got hidden here?" He mutters to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1