Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Roxas nodded. 

"I-I know...don't worry. I won't hold back..." Roxas said.

Suddenly, Data-Axel threw one of his weapons into the ground, setting the ground ablaze, giving it a lava-texture while walls of fire surrounded all of the Skylanders, while Axel stood in the center of the arena, getting ready to fight. 

12cf5b7608cddc875a3dcb3b220b5573b8dc707f

"For the glory of the Organization" 

• Thumbs Up 4

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/135/025/889.gif

"Hey wait a minute! Hold the phone! I thought Captain Hook said he wasn't turning us over to Organziation XIII first and foremost! What gives!?"

"I don't know Maya. But I can't help but get the feeling that even our captor may be unaware of this!", Phoenix responded.

• Thumbs Up 1

"All the more reason to give this scam of an organisation the ditching it deserves." Ray pouts. "You're way better than these muppets anyway Roxas." Ray smirks. Abit of Sarge must have rubbed off of him cause for some reason Ray isn't as nervous as he would normally be. Weariness must have taken over.

"Wierd...none of it hurts..." Big said staring at the fiery scenery.

"Alright then...LET'S GO!" Rocku said as he charged towards Data-Axel headfirst with Graff following him in suit summoning his sentinel.

Rocku tried to swing the punch while Graff slashed him on the other side. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Lightning Bolt!" yelled Amitie, using her spell on Data Axel. "Imitating people is no good! Especially when you're using it for evil!"

Lupin looks like he has some water guns ready. "Always useful when you're gonna defeat someone with fire!" Lupin fires the squirt gun. Does it work.

"You gotta be friggin' kidding me..." said Jigen.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Gyah! Fire!" Lumina exclaimed.

"Whatever," Jessica confidently said, firing off an Ice magic beam at Data-Axel, "we've dealt with one hothead, we can take down another!"

"F...f...f..." Lily collapsed on the ground, completely terrified at the fire surrounding her. Dark memories of past nightmares flooded her mind, leaving her utterly paralysed with fear.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby points his sword at Data-Axel and declares,

"People don't impersonate our friends and get away with it! We won't let you or your organization win!"

Sword Kirby rushes in and slashes wildly at Data-Axel.

• Thumbs Up 1

The flames on the floor began to burn into the Skylanders as they began the fight. Data Axel swung his first weapon into Rocku while he dodged Gruff's swing. However, he finds himself distracted by Lupin's squirt gun.

"Axel...." 

tumblr_ola7adsL1i1v7qqxlo2_500.gif

"I'm sorry about this". Roxas said, suddenly summoning the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"F...f...f..." Lily collapsed on the ground, completely terrified at the fire surrounding her. Dark memories of past nightmares flooded her mind, leaving her utterly paralysed with fear.

Ray wastes no time in making more rainbow sprinkles in order to hold Data Axel back so that the others can get a good hit on him. He then sees Lily on the ground in pain and rushes over forming his sheild.

"Lady are you O.K.?!" Ray panics. He gently holds her hand as he begins to glow trying to ease her fears. "I'll be O.K. I'll do my best to help." He warmly smiles.

"Lapis Lazuli!" said Sig, using his spell on the Data Axel.

Goemon clashes blades with the Data Axel, wishing to help Roxas.

Jigen simply starts trying to shoot the enemy.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Jesus, how is this guy more of an effective user of fire than the god with a flaming head?!" Jessica shouted, pelting the flames with Ice magic while continuing her attack on Data-Axel.

Ivorn noticed Lily's breakdown as he threw spinning axes at the robot. "Ray! Keep her away from the fire! She's a Plant Elemental, she could easily catch fire!"

Lily, meanwhile, said nothing, heard nothing, saw nothing but the flames. From within the darkest corner of her mind, she could also see that horrid metal figure... the one with those murderous golden eyes and deadly red magic...

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ggrh!" Rocku yelled as he got hit back leaving a small scratch on his arm. "Damn...!"

"Aw man! I missed him." Graff as he noticed the floor started to burn. "YOUCH! OUCH! I THOUGHT THESE WERE JUST FOR SHOW!" Graff yelled in pain hopping up and down.

"How Roxas do that?" Big asked noticing Roxas summoning two entirely different keyblades. "Aw never mind. I don't like fake friends!" Big yelled as he tried to body slam Data Axel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas worked with Goemon and Lupin, managing to jump in and take swipes at Axel, and slamming him into the ground, forcing the fire around to arena to burn out, forcing Data-Axel into a straight up fight with the Skylanders.

"Everyone, if we were to overwhelm him, we might be able to put him down". Edgeworth suggested. 

Suddenly, Data-Axel threw his weapon as a boomerang, aiming directly for the Skylanders' heads. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Blizzard!" Amitie shouted. But she saw Axel's weapon coming after her, and barely avoided it. She then used the spell on Data Axel.

"Watch out for the spinning blade!" Amitie shouted to all the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ivorn noticed Lily's breakdown. "Ray! Keep her away from the fire! She's a Plant Elemental, she could easily catch fire!"

Ray taking note of Ivorn's words picked up the plant girl and tried to find a place where the flames were easily put out. "It's going to be O.K. I've got your back." 

He kept the shield up as strong as he could making sure none of the flames touched her. Suddenly Axel's weapon came crashing through Ray's shield giving the flying squirrel only seconds to dodge the attack. While he would have lived it still would have hurt like hell.

"ASS!" Ray snapped holding Lily close. He quickly gasped. "I'm sorry you had to hear that Lily."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Watch out!" Katii exclaimed, kicking Hiss and Papyrus down, and shaving a some hair on her tail, barely missing the catling.

"AH! CLOSE CALL!" Papyrus said shakining his head,

"Grrr...." Hiss got up, looking very angry, "It not nice to decapitate others on Hiss's planet!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei and Celes barely hit the dirt to avoid Axel's attacks. Ragna deflects one of his chakrams with Blood-Scythe, the clash of steel grinding filled the air.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Nice trick you got there! Now its my turn!" Ragna makes a mad dash at Axel with Blood-Scythe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jessica ducked to avoid Data-Axel's weapon. "I'm way ahead of you!" she shouted, charging up a powerful Ice magic attack and launching it at their enemy, covering him in a small blizzard while Jessica fired off super-cold energy.

Ivorn ran to Lily, being too small for the weapon to hit him. "Lily, it's OK, the fire's gone, you're alright!"

Lily hyperventilated, her panicked eyes darting all over the room. It wasn't clear if she'd heard Ray or Ivorn.

• Thumbs Up 1

"BURN BABY" Data Axel shouted, as he threw the second weapon, this time encased in flames as the two weapons slashed off various pieces of the room and still aimed for the Skylanders.

The first weapon came back right on time as Ragna charged Axel, allowing him to use it as a makeshift shield. 

"Bring it!" Data-Axel said cockily. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"She's in shock robot friend, I've been down that road." Ray turns to Ivorn.

"We need to get her out of here or else she could be making a trip to Mercy..." Ray tried not to get too upset. He sees Data Axel gear up for round two, bringing in more fire with him.

Sword Kirby flattens himself against the ground and avoids Data-Axel's weapon entirely. He springs back up and leaps into the air.

"You're not going to win, no matter how many tricks you pull out against us! 

Sword Kirby drops down, swinging his blade at Data-Axel. As the sword comes down, it leaves a yellow trail of particles.

The Blues leap out of the way of  the weapon, only to have one of Jay's feathers get cut off by it.

"Seriously!? I just had that feather scrubbed clean!"

"This is no fun, Data-Axel!"

"If you want us to bring it, then we'll bring it!"

The Blues run up to Data-Axel and start pecking at his feet to distract him from the rest of the Skylanders. 

• Thumbs Up 1

While Jessica kept up her assault, Lumina tried to shoot down the second weapon with her lasers while getting Lily to snap out of her shock somehow.

Ivorn turned to Data-Axel. "You like throwing metal objects at us?! Well, let's see how you like 'em being thrown at you!" He crafted a replica of the metallic weapon (albeit one lacking fire attributes) and flung it at the robot. Then he threw another, and another, and around seven more.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, Axel felt the birds peaking at his feet, as well as several of Ivorn's weapons hitting him, he also saw Ragna proceeding to try a followup attack, he backed off, dodging the spells coming his way and jumped back into the flames. 

A few seconds passed, as he suddenly jumped out of the flames again and managed to grab Roxas, holding one of his weapons up to his neck.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Roxas!!!" Amitis shouted. "Get away from him!" shouted Amitie, using another Blizzard spell on Data Axel.

"Cyan!" Sig shouted, doing his bets to help Roxas.

"You will pay for that!" shouted Goemon, running to Roxas's aid.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You leave Roxas alone YOU JERK!" Ray yelled. He did he best but there wasn't much he could do. He had to keep Lily safe from the flames. 

You're losing control... just transform and get it over with.

No! I'm not a monster I'm a skylander!

I'm not losing control. I'm staying strong for them!

• Thumbs Up 1