Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ragna smashed his blade into Axel's weapon and tried to grab him with a claw of seither only for Axel to move out the way.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Damn" He's fast" Ragna noted as Axel managed to get into a better position.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Get off him, you coward!" Lumina shouted, firing Light Pulses at Data-Axel. Slowly but surely, Lily began to recover from her panic attack, and vaguely saw Roxas in trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby slams into the floor, complete missing Data-Axel. He quickly pulls his blade out of the floor and notices that Data-Axel has grabbed Roxas.

"Roxas! Leave him alone Data-Axel! You will not harm him!"

Sword Kirby takes a running start then dives at Data-Axel, swinging his sword at the same time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nicole tries to get up behind Data Axel and try stab her lance into him, being careful not to penetrate and hit Roxas too.

// "please work please work please work"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Lily?" Ray noticed the plant girl slowly coming back. "Are you O.K.?" Ray gently asked. He tried his best to make sure that she was good. "Roxas is in trouble... you think you can help?" Ray sheepishly asks.

Nuts! Roxas is in trouble and so is Lily.

This organisation is nothing more than a scam alright!

I'm going to be super brave and help take these guys down... scammers really get my tail in a knot!

Data-Axel felt the lance go through him, forcing him to drop Roxas. As he did, Roxas retaliated by slashing Oathkeeper into his face and using Oblivion to slam him over to Ragna.

"Batter up Ragna!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Th... thank you, Mr. Squirrel..." Lily whispered. Noticing Roxas breaking free, she swiftly sent out a long vine that wrapped around Data-Axel's arm as she sharply pulled it.

• Thumbs Up 2

The vine grabbed Data-Axel and ripped one of his arms off as he made his way towards Ragna, the spells also hitting him on the way, greatly weakening his fire capabilities. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"It's working!" shouted Amitie, continuing to use spells on Data Axel.

Jigen just keeps shooting at Data Axel. "That that, ya friggin' piece of crap!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Not so tough now, are you?!" Ivorn angrily shouted, flinging more sharp and heavy metal weapons at Data-Axel. He rarely got mad, but now he was fuming. It almost terrified even Shade, who had felt content to just float back and watch the fireworks.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"With pleasure!" Ragna said as he changed Blood-Scythe to scythe mode. "Black Onslaught!"

"There is no hell.. Only darkness..." Ragna swats down the falling Axel with a combo with Blood-Scythe.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The vine grabbed Data-Axel and ripped one of his arms off as he made his way towards Ragna, the spells also hitting him on the way, greatly weakening his fire capabilities. 

"Hold it!", Phoenix yelled to hold Data Axel in place in time for Trucy to strike through him with her sword and for Maya to Steel Samurai Smelt him for damage too!

• Thumbs Up 1

Danny shot a ghost ray directly through him as Edgeworth shouted an Take That, slamming him into the ground. 

The wall of flames had disappeared, and all that was left was Data-Axel's broken body.

"Critical....error....."

Roxas simply stared at the robot, not saying a word. 

"..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"That was really scary...Roxas! Are you okay?!" asked Amitie.

"That robot was a pain in the ass..." said Lupin. "How's everyone holding up?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"You had to do it, Roxas," Jessica said. "It's nothing more than a tool built to look like someone you care about."

"Good riddance," Ivorn sighed, his previous anger vanishing. He turned to Lily. "Are you OK?"

"Y...yes, thank you..." she whispered, forlornly looking down at the ground. "I... I-I'm sorry I troubled you all just now..."

Shade clapped. Clearly he'd been enjoying the show, regardless of what had happened in it.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Would you like me to help you up Lily?" Ray asked.

He noticed that Roxas didn't say anything after the winning the battle. 

They're trying to guilt trip him into coming back.

Of course they are you goof! Classic abuser tactic 101!

This is his battle though... all you can do in the end is support him through it all like he did when you were a mess.

• Thumbs Up 1

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"We're doing fine" Yusei as he helped Celes up, "shaken not stirred"

xblaze%20es%201_zpsajplgeyb.png

"Target Data Axel defeated" Es said in her usual monotone.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole stands in place, recollecting herself. She weakly smiles.

"It worked... Heh heh..."

Then she starts to look around for an escape route. "We've still been captured, don't forget. Look for a way out."

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"That was really scary...Roxas! Are you okay?!" asked Amitie.

"That robot was a pain in the ass..." said Lupin. "How's everyone holding up?"

maya-sad%28b%29.gif

A bit spooked, bit I'm fine!", Maya said as she sadly watched the dying robot, as she noticed the sorrow present in the atmoshpere.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"I'm fine, but now a bit more worried about what Organization XIII might have cooking behind the scenes", Phoenix responded.

Related image

"Ditto", was all Sora said as he beheld the scene before him. The boy couldn't help but feel rather unsettled by the turn of events and was starting to catch on the mental strains at hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas took a deep breath, looking at the robot. 

"You guys are right..."

"Thanks for helping me see tha-" 

Suddenly, another portal opened up.

latest?cb=20090706175930

"Well well well. There's the Skylanders foiling my plans once more".

"Honestly, I go to so much effort creating this data too, and you go and simply destroy it".

"I'm not doing a very good job providing an action packed adventure..."

"But then again, it won't matter. The perk of all of this is I get to prove myself right to you all". 

"Roxas belongs at the Organization, and by the end of tonight, he will rejoin them once more, and work under LOSE". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Thank you very much, Ray," Lily replied, "but I think I can manage..."

"You can certainly manage a good breakdown, hah hah!" Shade cackled.

Lumina glared at Shade and silently shot a large beam of light at him, knocking him to the ground in pain. "PLEASE, ignore him," she told Lily.

"The hologram's right, though," Jessica noted, "we're still trapped in here... by a pirate, of all things,"

• Thumbs Up 1

Celes_(02).png

"Sounds like someone is a salty sailor" Celes said as she saw the Organization XIII member.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"We won't let him join LOSE or any other evil organization"

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas took a deep breath, looking at the robot. 

"You guys are right..."

"Thanks for helping me see tha-" 

Suddenly, another portal opened up.

latest?cb=20090706175930

"Well well well. There's the Skylanders foiling my plans once more".

"Honestly, I go to so much effort creating this data too, and you go and simply destroy it".

"I'm not doing a very good job providing an action packed adventure..."

"But then again, it won't matter. The perk of all of this is I get to prove myself right to you all". 

"Roxas belongs at the Organization, and by the end of tonight, he will rejoin them once more, and work under LOSE". 

Image result for frisk angry

"Y-YOU! How dare you! Trying to lull Roxas in with mental gymnastics! Who are you to claim what he'll do for him!? What gives you the right!?". For the first time ever, Frisk visually showed anger, directing it at the cloaked figure.

"You don't deserve to decide anyone's fate for themselves! No one deserves that great a power....."

Related image

"N-no body does......", the boy trailed off.

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's good to hear Lily." Ray smiles.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Roxas belongs at the Organization, and by the end of tonight, he will rejoin them once more, and work under LOSE

"No, he won't, you snake oil salesperson, go take your pseudo mysterious gimmick and all of your melodramatic nonsense and stick in the darkness where it belongs!"

"Roxas has the right to be free!" Ray yells, standing his ground. 

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" said Amitie. "Roxas is a good person! He'll never work for horrible people like LOSE!"

Sig nodded in agreement. Lupin, Jigen and Goemon simply look ready to wipe the look of the organization member's face.

• Thumbs Up 1