Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Geez..." Katii looked down at the broken remains of Data-Axel, "Pretty tough for a robot..."

13 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"That was really scary...Roxas! Are you okay?!" asked Amitie.

"That robot was a pain in the ass..." said Lupin. "How's everyone holding up?"

"Hiss don't think Hiss like fire..." Hiss said, rubbing off some of the singes on her shell, "But Hiss okay... Hiss a bit tired."

"No kidding, I wasn't expecting that tough of a fight." Katii sighed, "But... at least that's all done and over with."

"UH... GUYS?" Papyrus gasped as he pointed at a portal opening up before them.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas took a deep breath, looking at the robot. 

"You guys are right..."

"Thanks for helping me see tha-" 

Suddenly, another portal opened up.

latest?cb=20090706175930

"Well well well. There's the Skylanders foiling my plans once more".

"Honestly, I go to so much effort creating this data too, and you go and simply destroy it".

"I'm not doing a very good job providing an action packed adventure..."

"But then again, it won't matter. The perk of all of this is I get to prove myself right to you all". 

"Roxas belongs at the Organization, and by the end of tonight, he will rejoin them once more, and work under LOSE". 

"Fat chance!" Katii spat, "Who do you think you are, Saying he belongs with some organization thing?"

"Yeah! Roxas with us!" Hiss spoke up, "He no friends with LOSE!"

Katii, Hiss and Papyrus got into a fighting position, just in case the hooded figure did anything funny. 

"And if you try anything, you're gonna have to answer to all of us!" Katii said as she had her hand on her dagger.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090706175930

"Well well well. There's the Skylanders foiling my plans once more".

"Honestly, I go to so much effort creating this data too, and you go and simply destroy it".

"I'm not doing a very good job providing an action packed adventure..."

"But then again, it won't matter. The perk of all of this is I get to prove myself right to you all". 

"Roxas belongs at the Organization, and by the end of tonight, he will rejoin them once more, and work under LOSE". 

9VdFuIK.jpg

"Heard THAT before..." Nicole groans, rolling her eyes. "Systems predict 14.2% chance of success. Would you like to play with those odds?"

"...Actually..."

Nicole starts running for the portal. It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.

• Thumbs Up 2

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - objecting (right).png

"Whoever you are, sir! We won't let our friend be twisted into a puppet pawn of your sick games!", Phoenix said with authority!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/135/025/889.gif

"You mess with him, then you'll have to go through all of us!",Maya yelled.

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - determined 2.gif

"And it should known by now that we don't give in! We fight to the very end and either way, it often leaves our opponents dazed one way or another!", Trucy said taking her stance alongside her team.

Image result for sora angry

"You Organization members never learn, do you!? Everyone has the potential to strive beyond their limits! No one is simply what someone else tells them they are! I believe in Roxas, and I know there's no way he'd willingly submit to the likes of you! And I won't just stand by and let you try and force him without a fight!", Sora capped off.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Geez....this guy again." Rocku said annoyed at this point. "You might as well give it up cause Roxas isn't joining your organization."

"Yeah!" Graff and Big said in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20090706175930&key=4e31f869879

"Why are you so confident Sora? I didn't choose his role, but his only two acceptable roles are either with the Organization, or absorbed into you. That is what they have chosen for him". 

When Nicole runs up to the portal, she can't get inside.

"Sorry Lynx, but only I have access to this portal".

"Interesting thing these portals. They can only be created through one's darkness, and only they can decide who may enter". 

"Farewell, for now Skylanders". The figure said, reentering the portal.

Suddenly the ship began shaking.

"This be Captain Hook! Everyone man the life-boats! The vessel is about to go down!" 

"Sounds like our cue to leave guys!" Roxas said. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Great, must've been that dickish robot's bad aim that caused this," Jessica said, picking up Shade and rushing into the Gummi Ship with the Elementals.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Good fight, guys!" Sonic says, giving a thumbs up.

"...Sonic? Why didn't we do anything?" Neptune asks.

"I dunno. Busy writer?" Sayaka shrugs.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Let's get outta here!" said Amitie, running as fast as she can, with Sig and the Lupin gang not far behind.

They were still worried for Roxas, of course. But they gotta worry about themselves, too!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Time to escupe!" Ray rushes back into the ship. He hops straight back into his seat eager to get out of the void and back into the action. Sure he was nervous but he was also eager to stop organisation 13 from hurting Roxas.

Also eager for something to eat but that's not important.

Stumbling back after whacking into the portal, she growls. "Ugh, I hate despair..."

Putting away her lance, she looks around. "We need to find a way to open the trap door, so we can get the ship out... Any ideas?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090706175930&key=4e31f869879

"Why are you so confident Sora? I didn't choose his role, but his only two acceptable roles are either with the Organization, or absorbed into you. That is what they have chosen for him". 

Related image

"If Roxas is here than it's because he was strong enough to decide his own fate as far as I'm concerned!", Sora rebutted! "So to heck with what you consider 'acceptable roles'"!

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

When Nicole runs up to the portal, she can't get inside.

"Sorry Lynx, but only I have access to this portal".

"Interesting thing these portals. They can only be created through one's darkness, and only they can decide who may enter". 

"Farewell, for now Skylanders". The figure said, reentering the portal.

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/7/72/SoJ_Trucy_Wright_-_determined_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170119002152

"Y-yeah! You better run!", Trucy said nervously, trying to keep up her angry face.

Image result for frisk endertale

"NGAH! He got away! The wretched coward that he is!", Frisk said still well angry and pissed.

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Good fight, guys!" Sonic says, giving a thumbs up.

"...Sonic? Why didn't we do anything?" Neptune asks.

"I dunno. Busy writer?" Sayaka shrugs.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Welcome to my world! I'm lucky mine's such a multi-tasker!", Phoenix remarked.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly the ship began shaking.

"This be Captain Hook! Everyone man the life-boats! The vessel is about to go down!" 

"Sounds like our cue to leave guys!" Roxas said. 

https://images.stopgame.ru/uploads/images/424346/form/2016/10/16/1476640662.gif

"Uh oh! Uhh, Nick, is our fight with Data Axel responsible for this?", Maya asked tugging on Phoenix's sleeve.

"Beats me, but let's not stick around trying to wrap our heads around that one!", Phoenix responded as they hurried to get their bearings in order.

• Thumbs Up 2

The ground began to rumble below them. The entire haul of the ship was breaking! 

"There's our exit..." Roxas said, as everyone got seated back in the Gummi Ship. 

"Let's get out of here". Roxas said, as the haul began to shatter completely.

"The organization member was right, you know..."

"Your role is Organization XIII"

"Nothing else". 

"You're lying. I will beat this darkness".

"I will choose my own fate". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Right... so should we really go to Halloween town with Lily?" Jessica asked. "I mean, she did have a panic attack..."

"Oh, please, don't let that bother you," Lily replied. "After all, we have a mission to accomplish..."

• Thumbs Up 1

The Lupin and Puyo groups enter the ship. They get their seat belts on, and get ready to go. They're not sure if they'll escape Hook's ship, though...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Right... so should we really go to Halloween town with Lily?" Jessica asked. "I mean, she did have a panic attack..."

"Oh, please, don't let that bother you," Lily replied. "After all, we have a mission to accomplish..."

"A panic attack? What happened? I don't expect that from you, Lil." Sonic asks.

"You weren't paying attention?" Homura asks.

Sayaka nudges Homura. "Again. Busy writer."

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole runs into the ship, plugging herself into the system.

"Is everyone aboard?" she asks.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - sad 2.gif

"You don't suppose she might have post traumatic experiences with fire and flames, do you?", Trucy sadly suggested as she and Frisk got into the ship!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby and The Blues leap into the Gummi-Ship, all four of them panting. Kirby says,

"That was too close! We'd better leave as fast as we can!"

The Blues add,

"I wonder if the organization"

"got back at Hook for failing them."

"Beats me, but it's great we're escaping!"

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, about that..." Lily said. "See, I used to live on this beautiful planet, filled with trees, plants, animals, and sparkling blue water... and then, one day, Ivorn fell into my life."

"Er, somewhat literally," Ivorn blushed.

"Unfortunately, some time after he did, he told me of a vile android calling itself "Charn" that had devastated his own planet... and then he came to mine. When he did, everything... all the birds, trees, animals... they were around for so long, and then they burned to the ground in an instant, all from that horrible red magic of his... And-and-and-and I couldn't do anything to save them, and then he tried to kill me, and I thought I was done for..."

"But I managed to get her away," Ivorn said. "We saw the planet as we left. It was all green when I landed, but when we left it was a bright red... now it's just inhospitable ash."

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

"I wonder if the organization"

"got back at Hook for failing them."

"Beats me, but it's great we're escaping!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but I highly doubt Hook was on Organization XIII's payroll to begin with!", Phoenix said as he, Maya and Sora boarded the Gummi Ship.

Image result for sora kh

"Yeah guys. I mean, surely they'd have just taken us to where they want us if Hook were on their side at the moment instead of sending that fake Axel clone after us!", Sora piped up.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - determined 2 (left).png

"Either way guys, the plot thickens!", Maya capped off to the trio.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, about that..." Lily said. "See, I used to live on this beautiful planet, filled with trees, plants, animals, and sparkling blue water... and then, one day, Ivorn fell into my life."

"Unfortunately, some time after he did, he told me of a vile android that had devastated his own planet... then he came to mine, and everything... all the birds, trees, animals... they were around for so long, and then they burned to the ground in an instant, all from that horrible red magic of his... And-and-and-and I couldn't do anything to save them, and then he tried to kill me, and I thought I was done for..."

"But I managed to get her away," Ivorn said. "We saw the planet as we left. It was all green when I landed, but when we left it was a bright red... now it's just inhospitable ash."

"...Charn. Yeah." Sonic says, with his eyes closed. "I don't know what it's like to lose a planet... but I know what's like to lose your race. It does feel like your whole world fell apart... even if it's still standing."

"I'm sorry."

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie felt like crying. "I'm so sorry, Lily...you had a hard life..." More and more, Amitie begins to realize just how lucky she is that Primp Town is still standing. She cried for Lily's world. "People here seem to have very hard lives...you lost everyone you loved..."

"...sorry that happened..." Sig agreed.

Lupin, Jigen and Goemon coud only put their heads down, with Lupin and Jigen having their hands on their chest as a show of respect. Goemon mourned the loss of Lily's planet.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Unfortunately, some time after he did, he told me of a vile android that had devastated his own planet... then he came to mine, and everything... all the birds, trees, animals... they were around for so long, and then they burned to the ground in an instant, all from that horrible red magic of his... And-and-and-and I couldn't do anything to save them, and then he tried to kill me, and I thought I was done for..."

"I'm truly sorry that happen to you Lily... It really hurts watching your planet die around you." Ray looked sad. He wasn't the only one who had his world ripped from him by war and hate. Others like Lily went through similar experiences. 

He really wished it didn't happen though.

He quietly slunk into his chair and looked out the window, pressing his hand on the glass.

• Thumbs Up 2

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I'm sorry that happened to you" Yusei said as he patted Lily's shoulder. "For some reason I feel like I can relate to you in some way..."

Celes_(04).png

"I can't imagine how that feels..." Celes gave Lily her sympathy.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...I'm sorry to hear that Lily, you. or your world didn't deserve that". Roxas said, as the haul finally broke away and the Gummi-Ship escaped.

The ship began flying again, until it reached a pumpkin like world. 

"Disguise Will Activate Upon Drop Down" The ship's computer said, as the ship began to land in Halloween Town.

• Thumbs Up 2