Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Shade flew out first, and looked down at himself.

LVNeAJr.jpg

"OH, COME ON!" he growled. "I HARDLY LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!"

"Well, maybe that's coz you're already a spooky-looking creature," Lumina said as she made her exit.

Tb0bbvX.jpg

"Hm, nice! I dig this; kinda reminds me of Ember!"

Lily stumbled out next. "Goodness... I didn't know this would make me look... disturbing... and how am I wearing boots all of a sudden?"

ptxLPkP.jpg

"Don't worry, you look just fine!" Ivorn happily said, pleased his new form had proper hands... well, sort of.

dIkMcHr.jpg

"So... um... where'd Jessica run off to?" Lumina asked.

• Thumbs Up 6

"...Everyone? What's with this costume?" Kaede walks out of the ship, looking at herself. "I'm in some... normal school uniform. What is this?"

Sonic breaks out in laughter.

"What's... going on, Sonic?" Kaede asks, scratching her head.

"You look just like Fuyuhiko's sister! Natsumi! Man, even the DEUS thinks your designs are similar!" Sonic laughs.

latest?cb=20160829223234

"...It would help if I knew who Fuyuhiko was, Sonic."

• Thumbs Up 5

"I do wonder how I'll look", Frisk said as he felt a slight change coming.

Image result for Taxi Driver

"ACK!", Phoenix and Maya yelped.

"Huh, what's the matter guys? Do I have something on my........"

Image result for chara undertale

"......face or something?"

"Umm, Frisk, you may want to look in a mirror!", Phoenix said nervously.

"GAH!", Frisk yelped as Maya presented one for him.

I'm....Chara!? Well I guess she's plenty spooky anyway. Ugh, how do you get this black leak face to turn off!? Frisk thought to himself.

Related image

"Ngh". Getting the face under control, Frisk turned back to Phoenix and Maya, "Whew! Eh heh, don't worry guys, it's still me!", Frisk said to reassure them.

It must be, since I don't feel the urge to kill........Frisk thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

ddbtiFn.jpg

"There are a fair few interesting design changes to some of you..." Nicole says, curiously looking at the others. "Wh-what do I look like...?"

// "Some cyborg zombie or something? I mean, fits with who I am."

• Thumbs Up 6

Apparently, Rocku has taken the appearance of a werewolf...er were...cavy?

While Graff got completely zombified.

"Bro...you look so vicious....ferocious...you look SICK!" Graff said complimenting his brother's new appearance.

"Can't say the same thing about you unfortunately....you look dead...you got old pores and hairs sticking...and your brain is oozing out....like a zombie which I'm guessing you are....and you reek." Rocku said.

"I do? Oh man, and some of my body parts are broken...lame."

They then glanced at Big.

WsKDKx.png&key=ffa0160ccaef4145468eaa8df

Who became a mummy.

"I feel weird..."

• Thumbs Up 6

A voice came from behind the Gummi Ship. "Y...you don't want to see me like this..." It was unmistakably Jessica's, only unusually more mournful.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

A voice came from behind the Gummi Ship. "Y...you don't want to see me like this..." It was unmistakably Jessica's, only unusually more mournful.

"What's up? Someone stole your tights?" Sayaka asks. "I-I swear, it wasn't me this time!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Come now Jessica, you are exaggerating". Edgeworth said.

"I look like a foolish vampire, I'm sure you can't look worse".

Roxas, who was next to Rocku and Graff blocked his nose. Rocku wasn't lying, Graff stunk. 

"Nicole....you're a witch". Danny said flat out.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You look like a witch Nicole! Maybe you can be a magical computer lady!" Ray giggled. "What do I look like?" Ray asked still oblivious as to what he looked like. "Hey look a thingy that you listen to people's hearts to." Ray then noticed his stethoscope 

Sword Kirby looks over at one of his arms and says,

"Mmm, I do look really tasty.... Why don't I give myself a try!"

Kirby bites his own arm then reels back in pain.

"Ouch! Now I know what the Bloppers feel like whenever I eat them! And I didn't even taste that good!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"You look pretty cool, Edgeworth!" said Amitie.

"I don't have a good feeling about your appearance..." said Sig to Frisk.

"I'm already reminded of the time I went to that Cagliostro country." said Jigen. "I even have the same damn teeth!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

ddbtiFn.jpg

"There are a fair few interesting design changes to some of you..." Nicole says, curiously looking at the others. "Wh-what do I look like...?"

// "Some cyborg zombie or something? I mean, fits with who I am."

Related image

"A witch...like yours truly it seems!", Trucy remarked.

"Hey Daddy! Maya! Come on out so we can get a look at you! Trucy called out.

"Gulp! Well, ask and you shall receive!", Phoenix said as he and Maya stepped out of the ship.

Image result for dark phoenix and maya

"Heh, not bad Nick! You look a bit similar to that time during the Ape Incident when we donned masks to hunt down those crazy monkeys!", Maya said!

Image result for dark phoenix and maya

"That's uh, quite the case, Maya. Only they feel like they make us out quite...better I dare say!", Phoenix said looking at her.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/1985fd9a6140cb3e255489fe9ff15885/tumblr_ne1gq2KdGR1qhx273o1_500.gif

"Oooh! Nick! Two mysterious figures like us in a dark town like this! You thinking what I'm thinking about dishing out some mean justice!? Eh, eh!?"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What's up? Someone stole your tights?" Sayaka asks. "I-I swear, it wasn't me this time!"

"I wish!" Jessica said. With a sigh, she added, "Remember what Lily was saying earlier, about Charn? ...I hope this is the closest you ever get to seeing him."

She timidly stood out, revealing herself to be a scarred, twisted cyborg, with her right arm and both legs seemingly completely artificial, and a tattered attire that was almost identical to that of the nightmare of all Elementals.

LRRdphL.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

"What's with these getups anyways?" Ragna said as he looked over his new grim appearance.

Celes_(01).png

"For some reason I feel like we're being marketed..."

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I wish!" Jessica said. With a sigh, she added, "Remember what Lily was saying earlier, about Charn? ...I hope this is the closest you ever get to seeing him."

She timidly stood out, revealing herself to be a scarred, twisted cyborg, with her right arm and both legs seemingly completely artificial, and a tattered attire that was unmistakably identical to that of the nightmare of all Elementals.

LRRdphL.jpg

"Oh... shit..." Sayaka says, looking down awkwardly.

"You kept the receipt for that thing?" Neptune asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica glared at Neptune silently. She clearly didn't want to look like this.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Nicole....you're a witch". Danny said flat out.

"...I am?"

Nicole takes off her hat, and looks at her broom.

"So I am. That's kinda boring..."

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"You look like a witch Nicole! Maybe you can be a magical computer lady!" Ray giggled. "What do I look like?" Ray asked still oblivious as to what he looked like. "Hey look a thingy that you listen to people's hearts to." Ray then noticed his stethoscope 

// "Magical computer lady? But magic doesn't really exist..."
// "...Ah, I won't ruin the fun."

"You're like, uh... Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde, kinda." Nicole replies. "...Fitting..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"You okay, Jessica?!" asked Amitie, worried for her friend.

"She's fine. Look at me, I got a friggin' badnaged face!" said Lupin. "Though I will say it looks pretty bad..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"...Anyway, even though you look like Charn, you're still our friend Jess so it's fine at the end of the day. Right?" Sonic asks, trying to ease things. "Let's... just move on and maybe we'll find a new costume for her."

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

She timidly stood out, revealing herself to be a scarred, twisted cyborg, with her right arm and both legs seemingly completely artificial, and a tattered attire that was unmistakably identical to that of the nightmare of all Elementals.

LRRdphL.jpg

"This place has a mean sense of humor..." Ray pouted. "I sorry about this Jessica." Ray scratch his head then realising that one half of his face felt like a plastic mask

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

"You're like, uh... Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde, kinda." Nicole replies. "...Fitting..."

"Doctor who and Mister what?!" Ray panicked.

"The worlds cannot know of each other" Roxas explained.

"Only a select few know. Genie, King Triton, and a few others. Other than that, there cannot be people out there that know other worlds exist". Roxas explained.

"Therefore, we must look like we belong here". Roxas finished his explanation.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"What's with these getups anyways?" Ragna said as he looked over his new grim appearance.

Celes_(01).png

"For some reason I feel like we're being marketed..."

http://pre08.deviantart.net/245e/th/pre/i/2015/045/6/0/ace_attorney___dark_selves_by_minouze-d8hxxih.png

"You sure you don't feel that way just because you're the only one of us who hasn't changed appearances, Celes?", Maya asked.

"I dunno, I think these looks are quite snazzy if I do say so myself!"

Image result for chara angry

"Well maybe that's cause you got lucky with your  outfit for this world!", Frisk said grumpily causing his eyes to glow red while still smiling rather unpleasantly.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"The worlds cannot know of each other" Roxas explained.

"Only a select few know. Genie, King Triton, and a few others. Other than that, there cannot be people out there that know other worlds exist". Roxas explained.

"Therefore, we must look like we belong here". Roxas finished his explanation.

"Really? Aw, poo. We've been to countless worlds, eventually causing them to know they're fictional... and NOW this rule is applied?" Neptune asks. "I guess you Disney-folk are very sensitive."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I dunno," Jessica replied to Amitie's question. "You ever go out on Halloween, and find out you're dressed like the monster all your friends have constant nightmares about?" She sighed. "Oh well... I just hope it's not too distracting. The sooner we can leave here, the better."

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

ea86aad50c4a2216a370cf5b3857dd6014121141

"Boo! How do I look Transfer Student?"

"OH! A SKELETON!" Papyrus said, as he noticed Sayaka, "YOU'VE GOT GOOD TASTE MY FRIEND!"

Papyrus turned to frisk, but his smile faded as he let out a scream.

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Huh, what's the matter guys? Do I have something on my........"

Image result for chara undertale

"......face or something?"

"AAAHHH!! FRISK YOU LOOK UH.. YOU LOOK..." Papyrus calmed down "QUITE SPOOKY ACTUALLY! YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN!"

Katii's toes wiggled a bit, making her realize her feet were floating ever so slightly above the ground. 

"Whoa... THat's, kinda weird... wait a second... can I fly?!" Katii held her arms up and leapt... only to find that she did just that... leap. 

"Well, that's dissapointing." Katii sighed, "Well, at least my legs wont hurt by the time this is all over."

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

LRRdphL.jpg

Katii had no idea what to say... It looked really cool, sure, but there was a chance she could offend Jessica if she told that to her.

"Hiss think you look cool!" Hiss smiled, only to be quickly shushed by Katii

"Well I... uh.." Katii fumbled her words "Well... Charn looks... tough.. I mean, I promised Lily I'd scratch his face, but uh...."

"I'm gonna shut up now."

• Thumbs Up 4