Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sword Kirby puts his sword on his back, waves at Jack and says,

"Hiiii! I'm Kirby! It's nice to meet you, Jack!"

The Blues turn to each other and say,

"You know the drill, right guys?"

"Don't worry!"

"We do!"

The Blues jump into a pyramid formation, saying,

"I'm Jay, he's Jake,"

"last's Jim! And together"

"we're The Blues!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160321214438

"Really?" Jack asked in response to Parypus. "There's a lot of skeletons here in Halloween Town, but only one Jack Skellington, and only one Parypus I'm sure!"

"An alliance to take over the world? Oh dear, I don't think so! We may be into frights and chills here in Halloween Town but I assure you that we are actually quite kind!" 

"Well...we used to be...before this town was taken over by the greatest evil of all!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"We gotta stop them!" said Amitie. Could it be Monokuma that took over? She can't bear the thought.

"Hold your horses there, Amitie. Excuse my friend here...what would the greatest evil be, if I may ask?" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby hops up and says,

"Wait, there's a great evil who rules this place? Well, I'm sure they've have no right to be in charge! And it just so happens that our job is to do away with evil! We'll get rid this evil for you and free your town! Could you tell us where this evil is so we could do that?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Where there is a great evil there is a greater good sir!" Ray says trying to sound confident. "We'll help you stop them."

Yeah... and maybe they'll stop you if you don't start pulling your head in and stop thinking about food!

I'm working on it, I swear!

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

"Well, it's a long story, but if you all have the time, I will gladly tell you the story!".

"It started soon after Sora's last visit to this world. I have a great love for our town's holiday, Halloween! But I also had gained a love for the other holidays, especially Christmas and Sandy Claws!" 

"As Pumpkin King, I always try to outdo myself every single year, and that included trying to give a heartless a heart so they could parttake in the festivities of our humble town!" 

"But when I was out trying to learn some new scaring techniques, I caught word of the heartless attacking Sandy Claws in Christmas Town, so I made my way there to save him! When I cleared out the heartless, the door back to Halloween Town was gone! I was stuck with Sandy Claws until his elves could make a new door for me to go through!" Jack explained.

"When I finally made it back to Halloween Town, I went to visit my old friend Dr. Finkelstein and my love Sally! But when I got to his lab, I found the most crazy thing! The good doctor had his brain removed by Oogie and was given some kind of infected brain that made him loyal to the one who took over the town!" 

*Flashback*

*End flashback*

"My worst nightmare had happened! The greatest evil that ever infected this town had returned! Oogie Boogie! He trapped me in Christmas Town and took over Halloween Town and turned it into Oogie Town! He's captured my love Sally, banished my faithful dog Zero, and brainwashed my good friend Dr. Finkelstein!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

43 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

4a2d4984e0717a156f639a115521367c.jpg

"Would this be that wonderful "forth wall" I've heard legends of?" Jack said, overhearing the conversation

"Regardless, it's absolutely brilliant to meet you all! I believe I've met Sora before, but the rest of you are completely new!" 

"Oh dear, where our my manners, allow me to introduce myself!" 

"I am Jack Skellington, and I am the Pumpkin King!" 

http://pre08.deviantart.net/245e/th/pre/i/2015/045/6/0/ace_attorney___dark_selves_by_minouze-d8hxxih.png

"Um, h-hello Mr. Skellington! I'm Phoenix Wright and this is my assistant Maya Fey!"

"Yo! And yeah, that fourth wall stuff really packs a punch, I'll say!", Maya agreed.

Image result for chara undertale smile

"Geez, my own home world had the 4th wall broken quite often, but not this potently! Anyway, hello there! Name's Frisk...despite my appearance! Awww darn! My eyes are running again!"

Related image

"And I'm the ever mysterious heroine! Trucy Wright! Magician extraordinaire at your service!", Trucy piped up.

• Thumbs Up 2

"T-They took your friend's brain and replaced it with a fake one?!" Ray gasped. "That is just horrible! That person doesn't deserve such a funky name like Oogie Boogie!" Ray pouted. His hands were shaking and so were his knees. "Poor Zero, poor Sally and poor Dr. Finkelstein!"

"I-I'll help you your highness, through hell or high water!" Ray sheepishly volunteered. "Oops... I said a bad word again..." Ray covered his mouth again. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's horrible!" said Amitie. She will not let evil stand, and Oogie Boogie is no exception.

"That sounds painful." said Sig.

"The Oogie Boogie man strikes again, huh?" asked Lupin. "Well, let's bring it on! I like a good challenge!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oogie Boogie!? He's back again?? Geez! I've heard of villains crawling out of the wood work, but this is ridiculous!", Sora remarked.

"It sounds this 'Oogie Boogie Man' has a tendency to not know when to quit and keeps coming back for more!", Maya said.

"Well no matter what, it sounds like it's up to us to help out wherever we can and put a stop to his madness!", Frisk said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ooogie boogie. That a funny name." Hiss giggled.

"Maybe... but from what Jack's telling us, the guy's far from funny." Katii said before turning to Jack, "Don't worry, Mr. Skellington, Beating bad guys is the Skylanders specialty. The boogieman's gonna crawling out from under whatever bed he came from!"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Blues angrily say,

"That Oogie Boogie sounds like a real meanie for what he did!"

"He swiped your town and everyone you hold dear? No way!"

"Oh, he's so getting a beatdown from us for that!"

• Thumbs Up 1

After Rocku, Graff, and Big introduced themselves, they heard the whole story.

"'Sandy Claws'? Well you mean Santa Claus don't you?" Graff asked trying to correct the way Jack says his name.

"The Boogie Man's taken Princess Sally?!" Big said thinking of Sally Acorn from his world though he would wonder she would hook up with Jack for some reason. "We gotta save her!" 

"Wrong Sally Big." Rocku corrected. "Anyway, we'll care of this....Oogie Boogie character."

"Yeah, my pumpkin bro! We'll have a little boogie with him, hock a loogie to his face and sock him a noogie if you catch my drift!" Graff said.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

4a2d4984e0717a156f639a115521367c.jpg

"Would this be that wonderful "forth wall" I've heard legends of?" Jack said, overhearing the conversation

"Regardless, it's absolutely brilliant to meet you all! I believe I've met Sora before, but the rest of you are completely new!" 

"Oh dear, where our my manners, allow me to introduce myself!" 

"I am Jack Skellington, and I am the Pumpkin King!" 

Nicole smiles, and starts to introduce herself. "I am..." She starts to think of a fitting name. "The Digital Witch? Uh, The Wicked Witch of the Network?"

Nicole shakes her head. "...I'm NICOLE."

12 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"The Boogie Man's taken Princess Sally?!" Big said thinking of Sally Acorn from his world though he would wonder she would hook up with Jack for some reason. "We gotta save her!" 

"Wrong Sally Big." Rocku corrected.

Nicole chuckles. "If it was really Sally, believe me, I'd know! Besides, she's busy with royal duties."

> New emotion: Doubt

// "...I hope she is..."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Princess or not, Sally's still in trouble!" said Amitie.

"This Sally ain't royalty. Hasn't stopped us before, has it?" asked Lupin.

"No, I don't think so." said Amitie.

"Well, kid, I hope you're ready." said Jigen.

"We will save Sally and defeat this Oogie Boogie creature." said Goemon.

"...What they said." said Sig, simply going with it. He wishes to save Sally, too, but there is still the trouble awaiting the group.

• Thumbs Up 4

"We'll help you take back Halloween Town, you have our promise Jack!" Roxas said, giving a thumbs up.

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"We shall not allow your role as king of this land be stolen by this "Oogie". Edgeworth assured the pumpkin king.

"Hey guys...there's some kind of...ghost here". Danny said, as his ghost sense went off. Suddenly, a small dog jumped Danny, licking his face.

latest?cb=20130526074227

"Bark". 

a49047d73e5644961b123aa48790d5c8.jpg

"Zero! There you are! Come on boy, don't forget your manners!" Jack said, getting Zero off Danny.

"This is excellent! With Zero, we can get straight to Oogie!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"A ghost dog?" asked Amitie.

"Don't worry, kiddo; he's a good boy. Aren't you, Zero?" asked Lupin.

"We will follow the ghost dog then." said Goemon.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Good to see your dog is O.K. your highness! I'm ready to go with you to stop that Oogie Boogie when you're ready sir!" Ray smiles, he watches Zero play around with Jack and Danny.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ragna saw the thing he dreaded most...

"Why did I agree to this!?" Ragna seemed frightened by Zero.

• Thumbs Up 2

Zero barked happily towards the Skylanders, suddenly however, the ghost dog is captured by something looking like a proton-pack. 

latest?cb=20161207180727

"Hiya Jack" The girl in a witch costume said.

"Long Time" the one in a Skeleton costume said.

"No see!" The final one in a devil costume said.

5de89bab6bd5b4087813e4eabb4458b2.jpg

"Lock Shock and Barrel?! What are you mischief makers doing here? Release my dog this instant!" Jack demanded.

"Sorry Jack!" Shock shouted.

"This is Oogie's world now!" Barrel continued

"And we're never letting you take it away!" Lock finished. The trio laughed as they got into a bathtub with legs and began running away towards Oogie's manor, singing as they went along.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Huh? What are those kids up to?" Rocku asked.

"Hey that's not nice, you kids should be nice to the ghost dog." Big said to the trio.

"Why are they riding a bathtub?...." Graff asked confused by that one detail.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nicole watches as Zero is suddenly whisked away in no time.

"...That happened."

Sitting upon her broom (which happens to be able to float), Nicole says to Jack, "We had better move quickly if we are to take down Oogie. Please tell us where to start."

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Ragna saw the thing he dreaded most...

"Why did I agree to this!?" Ragna seemed frightened by Zero.

"Yeesh! What happened between you and ghosts to make them so scary to you? Even Nick doesn't get THAT freaked out by them!", Maya said.

"Regardless of whatever they may be, we've got to chase down that delinquent trio!", Phoenix said pointing towards Zero's captors!

"Well what are we waiting for Daddy!?", Trucy spoke up, "let's go teach those brats a lesson or 5!"

"We can't let them hurt the poor ghost dog!", Frisk piped up as the group left in pursuit.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What are you guys waiting for?! Let's catch that tub!" Sonic says, his feet revving up.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20161207175533

"We follow those mischief makers! It seems Oogie has sent yours truly a personal invitation to his home!" 

"I think that's where he's got Sally, so he probably wants to finish the job!" Jack said.

"We need to finish this now! Let's go!" Roxas said, as Jack began leading the way towards Oogie's manner.