Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"The friggin' hell do you want?" asked Jigen. "People just can't let us go in peace."

"What are you gonna do to Roxas?!" asked Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 1

"...OK, I'll bite; how did the old-timey pirate get the ability to fly in space?" Jessica asked out loud.

"I don't think that's our biggest concern right now, Jess!" Lumina whispered through gritted teeth.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Come on, Disciples! We dealt with the likes of Boba Fett! This guy's no big deal! Shoot 'em down!" Sonic says to his crew.

Sayaka gets her way to a cannon. "Eyes on the prize!"

• Thumbs Up 1

One of the heartless suddenly grabbed the cannon, lifted right out of the air and threw it directly back at the place they were at. It, for some reason seems like Hook doesn't want anyone leaving that area.

"SMEE! YOU USELESS WRENCH! HURRY UP AND PRESS THE BLASTED SWITCH!" 

*Ahem* 

giphy.gif

"Allow me to introduce myself formally. I be Captain Hook, the proud owner of this vessel". 

"And you are about to get a closer look at it's haul" .Hook said with a devilish grin, as Smee finally reached the switch pressing it. Suddenly, the Gummi Ship and the Skylanders fell into a trap door. 

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly the Gummi-Ship stopped flying forward as if the pirate ship was forcing the Gummi towards it. Before the Skylanders knew it, the Gummi-Ship was forcefully dragged onto the pirate ship, and Pirate Heartless stood outside it as the Skylanders exited it.

ddd7718c115e40f5ac3ec7f62a0aeb19.jpg

"Ah, well what do we have here? If it isn't those young scallywags that Maleficent was looking for. Aye, there be a big reward running on your heads indeed". The leader of this ship said.

"Captain Hook" Roxas said. Looking at the man with disgust.

"Ah! If it isn't that worthless nobody! Well you're in luck! There happens to be a seperate group after your head! But instead, I'd best do the job I was sent here to do!" Hook said. "Smee! You know what to do!" 

latest?cb=20160618052439

"Aye-Aye Capt'n!" Smee said, as he began running towards a switch...on the other side of the boat.

Related image

"Well, well, well if it isn't the old "codfish" himself!", Sora said recognizing Hook.

"C'mon Hook! Don't make us throw you to a space crocodile this time!", the boy said as he summoned his own keyblade.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"I guess we can assume you're good 'ol "buds" with most people on the block here!", Maya saltily quipped.

trucy-benchpumped%28b%29.gif

"Darn! Maybe we should've brought Mr. Captain Jack Sparrow with us for some advice, Daddy!", Trucy said preparing for battle.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"That or he may have just double crossed us!", Phoenix said nervously.

"Regardless guys, you heard the bosses, let's shoot em' down, ship-o e ship-o!", Maya said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...Okay, the Slave 1 definitely didn't have that." Sonic says as the ship falls.

Homura crosses her arms. "You just had to jinx it, didn't you?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"GODDAMMIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Jessica shouted as she fell, along with the other Skylanders. Shade stayed in the air, but with a shrug and a flip of the bird, he flew down with the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh...my aching head..." Edgeworth said, as the Skylanders crashed in pitch-darkness. 

"Let me get some light..." Danny said, lighting his hand with a small ghost ray.

"Where are we...?" Roxas asked.

"Program Started: Data_Axel.EXE" A robotic voice said.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And you are about to get a closer look at it's haul" .Hook said with a devilish grin, as Smee finally reached the switch pressing it. Suddenly, the Gummi Ship and the Skylanders fell into a trap door.

"Welp, so much for shooting them ship to ship!", Maya said upon their fall.

"Ugh, these plans of ours can never go smoothly, cna they?", Phoenix remarked.

"Trust me, Mr. Wright, it's something you HAVE to get used to in this multiverse!", Sora said to the lawyer.

• Thumbs Up 1

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" yelled Rocku, Graff, and Big as they fell down the trap door.

Rocku landed first. "oof!" then Graff. "Oof! and lastly....Big on both of the bros. "OOOOF!!"

"Juuust great! The first guy to capture us on this mission and it's just a lousy pirate!" Rocku said annoyed as he popped out of Big.

"And I can't see a thing! Uh Big? CAN YOU GET OFF!?" Graff mumbled buried under the large cat.

"Oops, sorry."

As Graff got out, he still saw that the area was pitch black.

"I STILL CAN'T SEE!"

They then heard the mysterious robot voice. "What?.....Axel?" said Rocku

• Thumbs Up 1

qborp75.jpg

"I'm not the only one that heard some sort of robot, right?"

"Nope. I hear it too." Sayaka assures Kaede. "And it doesn't sound friendly."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Aaaaaah!" Amitie and Sig screamed. Lupin, Jigen and Goemon seem unfazed; they've fallen through several trap doors in their time. In some cases, it was actually part of the plan!

And then they fell on the gound.

"Owww..." said Amitie, rubbimg her head. "You okay, guys?"

"Uhee..." said Sig.

"I've been better..." said Lupin.

"We're fine!" said Jigen.

But they all heard the robot voice. "Who...is that?" asked Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lumina looked around the blackness. "Lemmie help you out, Danny." With a bright aura of light, she completely lit up the room, letting them see whatever it was in here. Only they weren't too sure if they wanted to see it, particularly if it had a robot voice...

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray gently landed on the ground lucky for him he could float gently down. "The ride never ends doesn't it?" He mutters to himself. "One minute you're meditating and the next minute you get pushed into darkness."

"Now we're in a trap where we'll have to fight some kind of dangerous being of great power." Ray sighs. He taps his staff to get some light going.

4 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Juuust great! The first guy to capture us on this mission and it's just a lousy pirate!" Rocku said annoyed/

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Oh I dunno, I always thought he could be one of the more clever Disney villains going off of the movies. Heck even the Universal Pictures films!", Phoenix said.

Related image

"He's....a fun opponent I'll just say", Sora responded. "Besides there's not many enemies who can run around with their rears on fire and still damage me like he can, I'll admit."

Image result for frisk undertale

"Mr. Wright! Sora! Is now really the time to be complimenting the enemy!?", Frisk piped up.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Program Started: Data_Axel.EXE" A robotic voice said.

maya-surprised%28b%29.gif

"Oh god! We're really taking wrong place and wrong time up to eleven, aren't we!?", Maya gasped.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sword Kirby and the Blues get up from the floor and look around. The Blues complain,

"Dang trap doors and their always dangerous dropping points!"

"We don't even know where we are anymore!"

"And now we're stuck with some kinda robot!"

Sword Kirby points out,

"Relax, guys! I'm sure we can fight our way out of this trap and get out of the ship in no time at all! Now, what are we fighting exactly..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly the room lit up to a plain boxed up room. However, when the Skylanders finally saw the figure, it wasn't friendly. 

latest?cb=20151126201535

"Data Axel is online. Carrying out orders now". 

tumblr_n9l27nLN041s5mj91o6_400.jpg

"D-Data Axel....? It's true? Organization XIII created Data versions of us?!" Roxas said, seeing the data version of his best friend.

• Thumbs Up 3

"The hell you on about, kid?" asked Jigen, pulling his gun out.

"Who are you, and what are you doing?!" asked Amitie.

"If I had to wager a guess, it's something to do with our buddy Roxas!" said Lupin, pulling out his gun. "Well, I won't let him carry out his orders!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray readies his staff. "I knew it." 

"Roxas are you going to be O.K. fighting this person... you don't look too good." Ray sees the concern on Roxas' face.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"There isn't time for day dreams kid!" Ragna shouted at Roxas, "we got trouble!"

ragna-spinsword.gif

Ragna grabbed Blood-Scythe and prepared for a fight with Data-Axel.

• Thumbs Up 3

"So... what is that? Like, Alter-Egos of your friends or something?" Neptune asks. "Should we call AE Data-Chihiro from now on?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica looked at the figure they were facing. "Right, so some guys made a robot version of your best friend, who apparantly doesn't know how zips are meant to work. So we just blast it and burn it real good, correct?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nicole steps out of the ship, looking around. "What just happened?"

Then she sees Data Axel, and then summons her lance. "Oh. Another challenger."

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas summoned his keyblade.

"I don't want to fight him...but I don't have a choice..."

"He has the form of my best friend, but he doesn't have his mind or his heart" Roxas said, getting ready.

"Organization XIII had this planned before....but how did they know we were on our way to Halloween Town?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"We'll help you out!" Ivorn said, blobs of metal swirling at the ends of his arms.

"Roxas," Lumina spoke up, "I know it must be difficult fighting something that looks like your best friend, but you have to remember it's not him! It's just a phoney used by people who want us dead!"

• Thumbs Up 2