Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Home On The Range?"

"NO." Neptune says.

Image result for phoenix and maya

"Besides Sonic. With a Halloween Mask like that, wouldn't something more like The Lone Ranger which actually featured a mask make more sense if we're talking Disney westerns here?", Maya piped up.

"Y-yeah, I'm afraid she's got a point there guys!", Phoenix agreed.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Halloween Town..." Katii scratched her head, "Halloween... that's a human holiday isn't it? I wonder what it's like..."

"It sound fun!" Hiss smiled, "Hiss learn about Halloween on space trip with friends! Hiss know what she gonna be!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...Okay, you guys want a world we can go to? Mars Needs Moms. Eh? EHHHH?" Neptune proposes sarcastically.

"We go there, and I will personally shoot you in the forehead." Homura says bitterly.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Halloween Town? But I didn't even pick out a costume!" said Amitie.

"Don't sweat it. I bet you this thing here will pick it for us!" said Lupin.

"Do they have bugs?" asked Sig.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"...Okay, you guys want a world we can go to? Mars Needs Moms. Eh? EHHHH?" Neptune proposes sarcastically.

"We go there, and I will personally shoot you in the forehead." Homura says bitterly.

maya-bench-strict%28b%29.gif

"I'll help keep her restrained for you if it comes to that!"

phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

"I could maybe put in a good argument for self-defense and the "greater good" too, I suppose!"

trucy-worried%28b%29.gif

"Daddy. Maya. Do you guys really hate the movie THAT badly? I mean I haven't seen yet but...please tell me you're all joking!", Trucy pleaded.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Halloween Town huh? We never really got to celebrate the holiday that much back in our home." Rocku said.

"Yeah, we live in a small town back in our world so there weren't much houses to go around." Graff added. "I'd say the townsfolks got bored of it...."

"I hope we come back with candy." Big simply said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Halloween Town?" Jessica asked. "But it's Spring!"

"Oooooooh," Shade cackled, "I bet I could find a whole army of monsters ready and willing to do my bidding..."

"Yeah, to get big piles of sweets, maybe," Lumina snarked, "but I don't think you're going to find even that there... or anywhere, for that matter."

• Thumbs Up 1

"If you don't stop coming up with bad ideas, I'll take you all to the world of Ratatoing!" Roxas shouted.

He hit the button once more as Aladdin and Genie waved to the group.

Enchanted_Dominion_KHBBS.png               Prankster's_Paradise_KH3D.png        20110404223759

Enchanted Dominion                                  Prankster's Paradise                                           Halloween Town 

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"If you don't stop coming up with bad ideas, I'll take you all to the world of Ratatoing!" Roxas shouted.

He hit the button once more as Aladdin and Genie waved to the pair.

Enchanted_Dominion_KHBBS.png               Prankster's_Paradise_KH3D.png        20110404223759

Enchanted Dominion                                  Prankster's Paradise                                           Halloween Town 

"...That counts?" Neptune asks. "Well, if that's the case..."

"Ratatoing for KH3!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ugh, hopefully none of those worlds even exist...." Rocku muttered in disgust hearing the convo about horrible movie worlds.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Unfortunately, in the multiverse, anything's possible..." said Lupin, disgusted at the thought of those films.

"What's so bad about those worlds?" asked Amitie. Oh, she is so naive...

"...I don't know if I should tell you." said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hold up!" Shade shouted, looking out the window. "Izzat an evil castle oozing green clouds of evil while surrounded by thorns?! I WANT."

"Focus, Shade," Jessica sighed. "You're going to be in a world of monsters and nightmares soon enough, look forward to that instead."

Lumina sighed too, though with a tinge of sadness. If Voidica were here, she'd be terrified right now, and I'd be telling her not to be afraid...

• Thumbs Up 2

The Blues press up against the glass of the Gummi Ship and look out of it, admiring all of the worlds they pass by.

"Wait, there's a place called Prankster's Paradise? Oh man,"

"we wish we could go! But we have to save the universe again...."

"Hey, don't forget that I think we're going to Halloween Town next! We'll have ample time for playing tricks, then getting treats as a bonus!"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...That counts?" Neptune asks. "Well, if that's the case..."

"Ratatoing for KH3!"

maya-mad%28b%29.gif

"HEY! Not before my Treasure Planet world!", Maya protested.

Image result for phoenix and maya

"Just so long as we steer clear of Cars 2 or Chicken Little, I'd say we're keen!", Phoenix remarked.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole boards the ship and plugs herself into the ship's systems, and starts to think.

// "Halloween Town... And our appearances change to the aethestic of the worlds we go to, now..."

// "Impossible for me, that's like hacking my systems. Come on, that couldn't happen."

// "...Buuut, this is Disney, who am I to question it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(03).png

"Halloween Town sounds like my kind of place!" Celes said as she looked out the window. "Let's head there!"

• Thumbs Up 3

6e8c32d1eed9575494b7b2b714806c9a.jpg

"Something tells me Halloween Town isn't going to be what you all think..." Roxas said, as he set off for Halloween Town.

Gummi Route: Pirate's Life

As the Skylanders flied in the Gummi Ship, they all noticed something chasing them. It wasn't the usual small heartless. Rather...it was a huge heartless pirate ship!

latest?cb=20100724172858

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Halloween Town 

trucy-benchside%28b%29.gif

"Huh. Funnily enough, this "Halloween Town" sure seems to have their fair share of Christmas up top!", Trucy noted.

Image result for frisk undertale

"Perhaps there's a "Christmas Town" of some prominence there!", Frisk suggested.

Image result for sora kingdom hearts

"Y'know, I coulda sworn the first time I came to Halloween Town, Christmas Town never showed up on that world until the second and third times, me, Donald and Goofy traveled there!", Sora said, a bit perplexed.

Related image

"Hmmm, I wonder if destroying Oogie Boogie's mansion might've had something to do with that!", the boy wondered.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh my goodness!" yelled Amitie. "What will we do?! We gotta stop that Heartless ship!"

"...It doesn't look good at all..." said Sig.

Lupin, Jigen and Goemon seem prepared to look for any tools to defeat the enemies with.

• Thumbs Up 1

qUUlT9T.jpg

"We got a ship heading right for us! Let's man the cannons!"

Neptune gets from her seat. "Yarr! Raise the sails! Fire the cannons! Swab the poop deck! Let's make these no-good scallywags walk the plank!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Goddammit," Jessica grumbled, "if they send in a Heartless version of that Ultra Beast, I swear to god...!"

"Well, what do we do?" Lumina shrugged. "It looks like it's made of wood, surely it can't be too hard to take down?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby's eyes droop as he notices the Heartless Pirate Ship.

"Looks like we have another ship fight.... And this one looks more powerful than those last ships! Roxas, please get us us out of this confrontation safely...."

• Thumbs Up 1

xblaze%20es%203_zpsqy2dsctg.png

"It appears the Heartless don't want to give up" Es said as she watched the giant pirate ship attack.

Celes_(04).png

"Great... The one thing that had to be in the way..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Jigen! Goemon! Amitie! Sig! You heard the lady! Man the cannons!" said Lupin.

"Right!" said Amitie.

"Um...okay." said Sig.

So thr Puyo couple and the Lupin gang are on the cannons, ready to face off against the Heartless ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly the Gummi-Ship stopped flying forward as if the pirate ship was forcing the Gummi towards it. Before the Skylanders knew it, the Gummi-Ship was forcefully dragged onto the pirate ship, and Pirate Heartless stood outside it as the Skylanders exited it.

ddd7718c115e40f5ac3ec7f62a0aeb19.jpg

"Ah, well what do we have here? If it isn't those young scallywags that Maleficent was looking for. Aye, there be a big reward running on your heads indeed". The leader of this ship said.

"Captain Hook" Roxas said. Looking at the man with disgust.

"Ah! If it isn't that worthless nobody! Well you're in luck! There happens to be a seperate group after your head! But instead, I'd best do the job I was sent here to do!" Hook said. "Smee! You know what to do!" 

latest?cb=20160618052439

"Aye-Aye Capt'n!" Smee said, as he began running towards a switch...on the other side of the boat.

• Thumbs Up 5