Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

As Jafar was defeated, the Skylanders could see various bugs crawling around on the floor. When they left, they left a halloween mask. A taunt towards them. 

tumblr_o13zk14dyh1rhlcj9o1_500.png

"Looks like I know where we're going next..." Roxas said, as he held up the lamp.

"Genie, my third wish, I wish that you were free, and you can never be binded to this lamp again". 

tenor.gif

x1a6wrU.gif

The golden shackles around Genie's arms fell off, as the Genie was freed once more from his capture.

"Aw, thanks guys. I can't thank you all enough for saving my life again" Genie said, as he used his magic to teleport the Skylanders over for a hug. 

tumblr_inline_mvwbqeAdld1qzozj1.gif

"Well, if that will be all, I shall be on my way!" Merlin said, stopping before he left.

"Oh yes, that does remind me, the King said he would be in contact with you all shortly. He should still be in Timeless River, but his Gummi-Ship Communicators are quite the feat!" Merlin said, as he waved his wand, and disappeared. 

Aladdin_Charm_13.jpg

"Well, looks like someone's back to normal. I missed you Genie" Aladdin said, as he re-entered the room.

"Al!" Genie said, getting him into the group hug.

tumblr_nsz3u5M9DQ1rd19fwo1_500.gif

• Thumbs Up 6

"Awwww, I wuv hugs!" Neptune says. "So what if I'm suffocating?"

"This is awesome."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ow...I'm glad we were able to help..." said Amitie, trying to breathe. She appreciates the hug, though.

"Let...me...go...!" said Jigen.

Sig looked like he was struggling to breathe.

"It was...our pleasure..." said Goemon.

Lupin looks like he's running out of air!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Anytime Genie!" Katii grunted, smiling. "Wow, Hiss, it looks like you got a rival in the bear hugging Game! Ow..."

"Genie welcome!" Hiss smiled, giving a hug back, "We always help friends."

"CAN'T... BREATHE..." Papyrus gasped.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ngh....no....problem Genie..." Rocku grunted hugging Genie back and trying to breathe.

"Yeah dude....glad you're free..." Graff said returning the hug while getting squeezed like a sponge.

"So this is want my friends feel like when I hug them...." Big said as he hugged Genie back.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray couldn't really say anything, he was so squished by genie and everyone around him that all he could muster was a squeak. The sentiment was highly appreciated of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/SwLfnW-GhyY/hqdefault.jpg

"G-genie! It's great to see*GASP* you're okay! But uh, if you go to far...we might not be!", Sora gasped out while grinning despite the air tight hug.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"The pleasure is most thankful. But uh, maybe the reward's a bit too much, eh? Really, what can I say expcept, "You're welcome!". So uhh, please don't crush us!", Phoenix said nervously in the hug.

maya-cheerful%28b%29.gif

"Ditto on that! Whew! I never imgained one of our close would be under these circumstances!", Maya chimed in. "But, the feeling is mutual Genie!", she said smiling.

trucy-bounce%28b%29.gif

"Awww! Genie! We're glad you're okay too!", Trucy said happily.

Image result for frisk smile

"It fills me with determination, how great and yet how challenging this hug feels! Thanks genie!", Frisk said graciously!

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole appreciates the hug, but in her Overclocked form, she's electric to the touch! And she doesn't know this...

"Hehe... Thank you, we do what we can to help others."

• Thumbs Up 2

"GACK!... Thanks, I guess..." Jessica said, squeezed tightly against everyone else in the group hug. Even the smaller Elementals were part of it, and poor Ivorn felt sorry for those poor Skylanders stuck between his hard metal body and everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 2

67b356fe7ccc9b84b442d5b31ba4ee93.jpg

"T-Thanks Genie..." Roxas said, struggling to breath. 

"This is....acceptable, but do take care not to harm us". Edgeworth said.

"You're welcome dude, but I really don't want to be a full ghost!" Danny shouted. 

tumblr_inline_na893au0Pu1rsgw6y.gif

"Alright Al, I think it's time we got out of here! We need to get Jasmine, Abu, Iago, and Carpet out of here pronto!" 

"Uh, Genie. Could you mind doing us a favor? The Gummi-Ship crashed again..." Roxas said.

"It crashed again?! Roxy, Sora! Come on you nutballs! I'm not always going to be around to fix her up!" Genie said, getting back into his Mechanic form, and running to fix the Gummi-Ship.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It crashed again?! Roxy, Sora! Come on you nutballs! I'm not always going to be around to fix her up!" Genie said, getting back into his Mechanic form, and running to fix the Gummi-Ship.

Related image

"H-hey! Don't blame me! I wasn't the one driving this time? Isn't that right, Mr, Wright?"

trucy-bounce%28d%29.gif

"He speaks the truth doesn't he Daddy!?"

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"Hmmm. WHAT!? Uhhhhhhh"....

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Y-yeah, I guess I can vouch for my on-and-off again client here!", Phoenix said a bit caught off guard.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's not my fault Jafar had an EMP field up somehow!" Roxas shouted.

"E....M....P?" Genie said. "Oh! You must mean that doohickey that Jafar got off that Program thing in that game with the bikes".

"Don't worry, I already destroyed it!" Genie said, as he fixed the Gummi Ship.

• Thumbs Up 3

Shade turned to Ivorn. "You mean you didn't fix it up?"

"Er... no... should I have?"

"Minion, you always fix the ship when we crash land! No excuses!"

"B-B-But I dunno how it even works!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks, Genie." said Amitie. "You've been a real big help!"

"So...what will we do now...?" asked Sig.

"We go to Halloween Town and meet the Oogie Boogie man!" said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, Genie, when does this little power boost you gave us wear off?" Nicole asks.

She sweats and she's exhausted, and looks really tired. Overclocking was tearing her apart!

"Because I don't think I can handle this form..."

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"E....M....P?" Genie said. "Oh! You must mean that doohickey that Jafar got off that Program thing in that game with the bikes".

maya-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Wait a minute, you mean he went to the Bonne Wonderland?", Maya asked confused.

trucy-benchthoughtful%28b%29.gif

"Oh! You must be referring to Ms. Tron Bonne aren't you, Maya?", Trucy guessed.

"Err, actually guys, it's more like the Legacy sort of "Tron", Sora began to explain.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Wait, you mean like a Tron Bonne Legacy?", Phoenix couldn't help but ask.

Related image

Image result for sora kh2 smile

"No! No! I meant an actual land inside a computer! I've gone there before and got to help out that world's hero. A man, or program, it's a bit hard to tell, named "Tron"", Sora explained.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/e036/f/2016/173/f/9/564_sem_ttulo_2_by_dudathecat100-da79i60.png

"Huh, with names like those, I can certainly see people getting confused!", Frisk remarked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Genie snapped his fingers and the power boost ended. 

"Sorry there pals! I forgot that you might not all be able to handle that boost for long!" 

Genie played around with the ship more and hit the trunk, causing the engine to begin again.

tumblr_mvypmgkGIk1skvvkho1_500.gif

"Ah, maintaining a ship is like retaining a relationship, no?" 

"You must treat her with love, and patience, but it will all work out in the end". Genie said, swapping forms again. 

"Also! As a thank you for helping us out! I installed a little magic device in there. It will change your appearance according to the world you guys go to!" Genie said. 

"Thank you guys, for everything you've done!" Aladdin said, as the Skylanders prepared to leave.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Love...patience..." said Sig. Once it starts to click he wonders if he treated Amitie well enough.

"You're welcome!" said Amitie. She notices Sig lost in thought. "Is everything alright?"

"...I think so." Sig responded.

Lupin, of course, saw right through it. "You can start contemplating ypur relationship after we get on the ship! Come on!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Shade, upon hearing of the Genie's addition and cackled. "Minion, wherever it is we're heading, I want you to make me look like a dangerous, horrifying nightmare god of evil so that I can conquer that puny land through my appearance alone!"

"Sir, I don't think the choice is mine to make," Ivorn timidly replied.

"Why do we need to change our appearance anyway?" Jessica asked as Shade bombarded Ivorn with Dark Bombs. "I mean, we've been walking around just fine as we are."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, we could get away with it in places like Agrabah because it's populated by humans" Roxas said.

"Things wouldn't go so smoothly if we went to worlds that wasn't". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray coughed and wheezed... everything was really getting to him and wouldn't be long before the stress made him transform. He quickly waved to everyone in Agrabah and rushed off inside the ship to take his seat.

"OK..." Jessica mused. "Still doesn't explain how we've had skeletons, cat ladies and metal cubes following us around with no-one batting an eye..."

"WhO saYs THeY wereN't, JesS?" a battered Ivorn struggled to say as he staggered onto the Gummi Ship, a fuming Shade flying in far ahead of him.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Also! As a thank you for helping us out! I installed a little magic device in there. It will change your appearance according to the world you guys go to!" Genie said. 

"Thank you guys, for everything you've done!" Aladdin said, as the Skylanders prepared to leave.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Jafar was defeated, the Skylanders could see various bugs crawling around on the floor. When they left, they left a halloween mask. A taunt towards them.

Related image

"Oh boy. Halloween mask. Form changing. I know where this going!", Sora said.

Image result for frisk undertale

"Well, it shouldn't be too scary! Besides in my experience, facing fears of all kinds can fill you with determination!", Frisk piped up.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"At this rate, what doesn't fill you up with determination, kid?", Maya asked.

20 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Thanks, Genie." said Amitie. "You've been a real big help!"

"So...what will we do now...?" asked Sig.

"We go to Halloween Town and meet the Oogie Boogie man!" said Lupin.

maya-bench-strict%28b%29.gif

"The boogey man!? The nightmare that I used to think was under my bed at night? Pah! We're not so easily scared, right Nick? Nick?"

tumblr_nkvtwwT2Xo1tezo7ao1_500.png

"OOooOooOOOO! Maya! This is your ghostly conscience speaking! Maybe you and your boss, Nick should stay on the Gummi Ship where it's saaaaaaafe for the next world and-"

tumblr_nkvtwwT2Xo1tezo7ao2_500.png

"EEEK! An undead spirit has taken over Nick! Spirits of the deceased I call upon you to help expel this foul-"

"AAAACK! No wait Maya, it's just me!", Phoenix said terrified. "And now I remember why I don't often try to get Maya back by scaring her whenever she scares me!!!!!", he said exasperated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sword Kirby waves at Genie and Aladdin as he hopped into the Gummi Ship.

"Bye Genie and Aladdin! Thanks for repairing our ship and the new device too! See you later!"

The Blues head back to the Gummi Ship too, saying,

"That was tough work saving you two but it was totally worth it!"

"So, a Halloween area is next? Man, Bubbles would so wish to be with us!"

"He loves Halloween, though we like it too! Candy is just the best! But... what bad things happen on Halloween that we'd have to stop? A good scare is just a part of the fun!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Alright, where to now?" Sonic asks. "Monstropolis? Zootopia?"

"...Home On The Range?"

"NO." Neptune says.

• Thumbs Up 4