Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Genie laughed and pulled up his sleeves. 

"You forgot Jafar! Now that I'm stuck to the lamp again, I have my full power!" 

"Genie! I wish we could help you stop Jafar!" 

Suddenly the Skylanders could all feel magic going through them. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I feel kinda funny..." said Sig.

"I don't know what this is, but it feels awesome!" said Amitie.

"Wow! I could get used to this!" said Lupin.

"Heh, looks like Jafar is gonna be down for the friggin' count." said Jigen.

"Let us finish this once and for all." said Goemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jafar raised his good arm and started to charge up a massive fireball. "Your deaths are imminent!"

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Let's hit him hard everyone"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic's sword begins glowing. "Alright, now we're talking!"

Oktavia glows alongside Sayaka as the two go on the defensive.

Purple Heart glows herself as she can feel her strength regaining. "Excellent. Say the word, I'll Neptune Break him!"

Kaede feels herself crackling with electricity.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Wow! This feels great!"

Homura glows, but she pays no mind. She is still in emotional pain.

• Thumbs Up 1

"He's taking the ditch effort route guys! Trucy, can you give me some back up!?", Sora asked.

Related image

"Can I ever!? It's time to give him a finale he won't soon forget!", Trucy said as she lept by Sora's side!

Combination Attack: Dazzler Brawl Show!

Sora helped thrust Trucy into the air and she spun around to let loose her razor sharp cards attack! Any ones that spun behind, Sora batted right at Jafar with his keyblade.

"Now you see him, now you don't!", Trucy announced as she swirled her cape to vanish Sora out of sight.

Trucy then let loose a barrage of hidden weapons, ranging from daggers, swords, and knives, before taking off her hat which then enlarged to reveal: SORA within!

The keyblade wielder then lept out of the magic hat and somersaulted to hit Jafar multiple times in a disc-like motion!

Then for the finisher, Trucy jumped up with her sword alongside Sora and they struck a determined blow with their blades and let loose a barrage of stage show fireworks!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wow! I feel really happy!" Ray giggled, the magic got him out of his curled up funk and ready to go! His staff was positively radiant with rainbow sparkles flying everywhere! 

"Oh Jafar! You so silly, no one can escape fate!" Ray smirked as rainbow sparkles rained down upon Jafar causing his skin to blister.

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii could feel a burst of magic flowing through her body. The catling looked at herself, noticing her flame pattern was glowing a bright blue.

"Wow... It's been a while since I used this!" Katii smiled. 

Katii turned to face her allies, whose opponents were disappearing, and taking note of their powers.

"Whoa..." Hiss said, "Hiss hands all glowy..."

"NYEHEHEHEH!" Papyrus cheered, "THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S MAGIC HAS BEEN IMPROVED TENFOLD! PREPARE TO TASTE MY POWER, EVILDOER!"

Katii pointed her palm at Jafar, readying a Magic Missile, Hiss conjured a magic spear in her hand, and Papyrus had a swarm of large bones surrounding him. 

"Ready.. aim... fire!" Katii commanded. Right on cue, the trio shot their powers at Jafar.

• Thumbs Up 1

Genie then shot a beam of magic at Jafar, which combined with Merlin's magic to freeze time around him.

"Alrighty guys! Just come together in a group, hold out your hands, charge your beams, and shoot all at once!" Genie said, doing as Merlin did and using magic to create a chair and pipe for himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie, in an unexpected twist, started shooting a whole new spell at Jafar as a result of the magic. She doesn't know what it is, but she likes it!

Lupin finds he can pull all sorts of magic tricks, and sticks the bubble gum he's been chewing on Jafar after teleporting before teleporting back.

And it turns out, the bubble gum is rather explosive. Ouch!

Seems Sig learned a new trick, too...Ekrisis! Must be Amitie's influence.

Goemon pulls a slash...and somehow, a beam comes out, hitting Jafar!

• Thumbs Up 1

The Disciples and Kaede do just that as they focus their magic on Jafar.

Even Oktavia, who boosts their beam even further.

"Celes! We need all the help we need! Have Carmen help!" Sonic says.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Jafar raised his good arm and started to charge up a massive fireball. "Your deaths are imminent!"

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Let's hit him hard everyone"

As the Ace Attorney trio were battling against the gigantic shadow judge in court, Phoenix overheard the call.

"Alright then! Edgeworth! Maya! This is no time to hold back! Let's serve him with the POWER OF ATTORNEY, as Mr, Birdman would say, shall we?"

8TQEUKH.jpg

"Let's see to it that he's served on a legal silver platter, San Frisco style then!", Maya chimed in.

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blues start panicking as the look at Jafar's large spell forming.

"Uh oh, we're in big trouble"

"now! And here we thought"

"Red and Matilda were bad enough!"

When the Blues 

"Oh man do I feel energized!"

"It must've been what Roxas wished for!"

"Now we can put a stop to Jafar!"

Sword Kirby raises his blade to the ceiling, and it starts to fill up with energy.

"You may have infinite power Jafar, but once you're up against all of us and Genie's power enhancing magic your power won't be enough to fall back on! Here we go!"

Sword Kirby joins up with the Skylanders then unleashes a flurry of slashes alongside the rest of their attacks, each shooting off a more powerful than normal Sky Energy Beam at Jafar! The Blues follow up with their usual Egg Surprise, tossing out three green eggs wrapped up in a bow that blow up against Jafar!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray rushed over holding his staff with his tail. "Who wants to hold hands?" Ray blushed. He didn't know if this idea was going to work but hey you gotta believe if you wanna get the job done.

He then notices what everyone else is doing and face palms. He then holds out his hands and tries to conjure up some kind of beam of energy. 

Celes_(15).png

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Celes shouted at Sonic, "Carmen! Demonic Meggido!" Celes summoned Carmen to create her massive fireball attack that she learned from Castlevania.

yusei%206_zpsjxhvwwpi.png

"Scrap Fist Junk Warrior!" Junk Warrior turned into pure magic energy and joined the other attacks.

Ragna_the_Bloodedge,_Azure_Grimoire.png

"Behold the power of the Azure!" Ragna activates his Azure Grimoire to power him up even more with Genie's boost.

Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Sprite,_632146D).pn

"Carnage Scissors!" Ragna attacks Jafar creating a powerful blast of seither at him.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Woah, I feel weird!" Big said full of magic. "Am I Super Big now?" Big then had a brief vision of that 'possibility'.

super_big_sonic_world_by_nibrocrock-d88o

"AW YEAH! IN YOUR FACE JAFAR!" Graff yelled proudly as he felt stronger than before.

"It's over! Now let's finish this!" Rocku said as he charged up his magic energy.

Big shot a blast of magic at Jafar while Rocku and Graff combined their usual energy blasts with their to create a devastating wave against Jafar.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20150325182014

Thanks to Genie, Nicole suddenly feels a burst of power.

"Wha...?"

She shrugs, and summons her lance. "You're going down, Jafar!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Let's end this Wright, the others are waiting for us" Edgeworth said, charging his objection move.

Meanwhile, Roxas pointed his keyblade towards the blast, and Danny charged his ghost rays. 

• Thumbs Up 4

44 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Let's end this Wright, the others are waiting for us" Edgeworth said, charging his objection move.

Meanwhile, Roxas pointed his keyblade towards the blast, and Danny charged his ghost rays. 

"Alright then Edgeworth! Let's get him! Maya? You ready!?"

"Oh, heck yeah!", Maya said as their aura flared even higher with Genie's stat boost granted upon them!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf5cbec1be7d698cf05af5bf8aaacd7d/tumblr_njmesmUZtk1r7sijxo1_500.gif

Phoenix threw the razor sharp paper work back hand and fore hand, stream after into the mix to produce evidence against the judge!

Image result for maya fey attacks

Maya raised a medium stream to strike Jafar!

"Now for covering the truth! For nearly trying to burn us down with our greatest fears, well you should know what's coming!", Phoenix said as he prompted Maya to also charge up their attacks alongside Edgeworth!

"It's time to pay for your crimes!"

Image result for phoenix wright umvc3

Image result for phoenix wright project x zone 2

"TAKE THAT!", they combined their might against Jafar and the Shadow Judge!

Image result for sora keyblade blast

"End of the line Jafar!", Sora called out as he aimed his keyblade at the power mad genie, its tip letting forth a powerful surge of light that was sent rocketing towards him!

Image result for trucy wright

"Hope you enjoyed the show, cause it's time for your curtain closing!", Trucy said as she poured out magic that became a flock of doves that sliced through towards Jafar!

• Thumbs Up 1

The combined powers of the Skylanders combined and blasted Jafar with massive force. This causes his fireball to crash down on him, creating a massive explosion engulfing him. Jafar then eats the dirt in defeat.

xblaze%20es%201_zpsajplgeyb.png

"Target: Jafar defeated"

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for phoenix wright project x zone 2

"TAKE THAT!", they combined their might against Jafar and the Shadow Judge!

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

The combined powers of the Skylanders combined and blasted Jafar with massive force. This causes his fireball to crash down on him, creating a massive explosion engulfing him. Jafar then eats the dirt in defeat.

xblaze%20es%201_zpsajplgeyb.png

"Target: Jafar defeated"

With that, the Shadow Judge was ruptured and burst into confetti back in the fake courtroom that faded away with its creator's defeat!

Related image

"Well, I guess that's that!", Phoenix said as the confetti too, faded from existence!

Image result for trucy wright

"Heh, by the skin of your teeth as usual, Daddy?", Trucy teasingly asked.

"Well Trucy, normally court doesn't go ANYTHING like THAT!", Phoenix remarked.

Image result for maya fey attacks

"Woah! That's two iconic Disney villains we've come face to face with! Anyone else starting to see a pattern here!?", Maya said.

Image result for frisk smile

"Well, regardless, no matter how bruised we may be, it seems like our determination is holding out for the most part!", Frisk piped up.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Good job, team! I knew we could do it." Nicole applauds.

She begins to sweat, and she tries to rub it off, looking exhausted. "Ugh... Overclocking makes me feel hot..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sword Kirby twirls his sword and then plants it into the floor.

"Take that, Jafar! You're no match for the power of teamwork!" 

The Blues blow raspberries at Jafar and say,

"Na na na na na! You weren't strong enough!"

"You really shouldn't be playing with fire anyway!"

"Talk about a real backfire!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"We did a great job team!" said Amitie. But what the fake Lidelle said...it really made her think.

"Hey, cheer up, kiddo. That person...Rider, was it? You said it yourself she wasn't the real deal!" said Lupin, trying to cheer up Amitie.

"Yeah..." said Amitie, trying to stay strong.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Good bye and good riddance!" Ray stuck his tongue out. "You won't be poisoning anybody's mind again for a long time." He pouted before breathing a sigh of relief.

"Phew," Jessica panted. "That guy was pretty powerful, but Charn, he ain't."

"And another evil lord bites the dust," Shade smirked. "Soon, I will have no equal in the realm of evil!"

Lumina sighed. Forgotten why we've come here, I see.

• Thumbs Up 2