Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Well it looks like I'm out of the frying pan and into the fire with you guys." Marcus smirks at Sonic. "Those freaks up there better hope he's still alive... cause if he's dead they'll be joining him."

"That bear too." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, no time like the present." Tails says, gesturing the way to the Dreamcast. "Ray isn't going to save himself, right?"

"Let's do this." Marcus says proceeding to make his way to the Dreamcast.

"We're coming too!" Yaya adds while Ember looks stunned. "What?!" Ember shrieks.

"We've got a score to settle with these jerks remember?" Yaya replied.

"I also remember the SNAKES!" Ember added. "You can go but not me." 

Yaya rolled her eyes and then made her way to the Dreamcast with Marcus. "Some hero you are." Yaya muttered.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's rock and roll!" Sonic exclaims as the Dreamcast takes off into the sky.

A cannon on the Dreamcast shoots a blue bullet, which opens up into a vortex. "Next stop... this sky realm place!"

EPISODE 8: RESCUE IN THE SKY

• Thumbs Up 1

Hakurei Reimu was taking care of her Shrine as usual. Making sure that the barrier between Gensokyo and the other worlds were functioning fine, after dealing with a incident recently. Suddenly, she felt a sudden opening in the Great Hakurei Barrier.

Hakurei.Reimu.full.1227578.jpg

"Someone is coming. Have those Dimension freaks still not given up? I thought we dealt with them" Reimu began to prepare a few spell cards for battle. 

Meanwhile 

normal_touhou_-_Reisen_Udongein_Inaba3-f

"Aha, look at this little squirrel. playing with it's poor mind is so fun. What nightmare should I give it next?"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Dreamcast exits the Portal, entering Gensokyo.

"And here we are!" Tails says. "...I'm expecting us to be under heavy fire in three... two... one..."

• Thumbs Up 2

reimu-reimu-hakurei-28848663-1200-900.pn

"Spell card: Omnidirectional Demon-Binding Circle!"  

Reimu set up a tight, near impervious barrier around the Dreamcast. She then warped herself inside the barrier and pointed her gohai at the cockpit of the ship in a very threatening manner. She was clearly showing that she would not hold back destroying the ship. 

"What're you doing here?" She demanded.

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're here to get a friend of ours back from your world!" Yaya yelled out.

Marcus readied his new weapon, while everyone was away on missions Marcus went to see Persephone about a few things. His arsenal had now been upgraded significantly. His eyes showed an intense, steely determination. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're here to just pick up some friends... and investigate a certain shield you apparently have somewhere here." Sonic explains. "If it falls into the wrong hands, who knows what'll happen? Especially if that shield is what those Digimon say it is..."

Terriful pulled out his badass black sword made from a meteor and look around. "Alright. Guys need-a beating. Sword needs-a swingin'. What should I do guys?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"We stand down, first. Let's take the negotiation route before resorting to violence, right?" Sayaka says to Terriful. "I'm sure they'll understand."

Terriful-Worried.png

"Oh. Negotiations. Yeah, pulling out swords wouldn't help huh?" Terriful put his sword away.

Terriful-Smile Talking.png

Terriful yelled over to the other guys. "SAH DUDES! I'LL GIVE YOU THIS PIZZA COUPON IF YOU GIVE US OUR FRIEND BACK!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus steadily lowers his weapon to the ground... the mission of rescuing Ray and possibly finding that shield was way too important to screw up. He was tense and then became irritated when Terriful opened his mouth... "The hell are going to use a pizza coupon for... they probably don't even have pizza here you dipstick..." He grumbled internally to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, who knows? Maybe they do...?" Sonic shrugs. "If not, this is a very, very sad world."

Reimu heard them out, but kept her cold, stern look. 

"I see, so you're just here to pick up an outsider? Strange. Well, if they were spirited away, than expect them to have been eaten by now. And a shield you said? We have a lot of powerful items like that, it could be that Yukari is doing it to repair our border after we fought off the time-space administrative youkai. My intuition says I should trust you, but since you're being hostile..." 

Reimu brought her gohai down, and in one fell swoop she destroyed the half the ship, only leaving the weapons in usable condition.  

"I don't like bothersome outside technology. It's so annoying and dangerous, and dealing with you lot is already tiring. Tell me what the stuff you want looks like and i'll help you."

Blaze and Mami were aghast. Blaze was infuriated and wasn't sure if she wanted to take this. 

"Guys, I think we've got to teach this girl a lesson about what happens when you mess with fire!" Blaze said, seething with rage. 

Mami was too shocked to do much, but tried to restrain Blaze and calm her down. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, here's the thing... I don't know what the shield we're looking for looks like. However, our friend is a yellow flying squirrel." Sonic explains, keeping balance after the attack.

"...My ship!" Tails yells.

"Look we're not here to cause any trouble ma'am." Yaya added. Before she could say any more the ship was wrecked...

"OH NO THE DREAMCAST!" She cried! Yaya was always a lover of fast and cool transportation... seeing it get wrecked in one blow was just horrifying.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You know, I have to boost the armor on this thing, because the Dreamcast has been taking some MAJOR hits lately..." Tails thinks out loud. "Ugh..."

"Regardless, if you help us find our friend, and this shield, we'll be out of your hair." Sayaka says.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reimu relaxed a little and began to go towards her shrine, casually talking to the others. 

"Good. Stop crying about that machine, Sanae said they're dangerous. Now let me change before we go for this search. Know where this squirrel could possibly be?" 

Blaze reacted to Sanae's name. "Sanae's alive?!"

Reimu looked at Blaze strangely. "Uh yea. Lets hurry up and go already. Something bad's gonna happen soon."

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus grunted. He made a mental note that he wouldn't be coming back here unless it was emergency. "We have no idea ma'am." He just vanished when Resien appeared." "She took out Sanae and tried to warp our minds with a lot of weird, disgusting stuff." He snarled.   

• Thumbs Up 1

Reimu stopped in shock for a second. "Reisen? I thought the lunarians were still recovering, what is she doing... She can manipulate all your senses, and even make you insane if she wants to. Nothing unusual here, but outsiders usually have a hard time with her. But if she has that squirrel I guess we have no choice."

As Reimu and everyone else were walking by, suddenly a mob of Youkai appeared, hungry to eat the Skylanders. 

Reimu casually shrugged her shoulders, walked off to a nearby rock and sat down. "Well, I expected this sooner or later. They're small fry, maybe you should practice some combat on them and get used to how we fight?" 

Rumia.full.1227580.jpg

An eerie darkness filled the area with a stronger, more human looking youkai standing there producing it all. "YES! It's been soooooo long since I last ate a tasty human. Since you're outsiders, I can eat you! Yaaaay!" 

And immediately after that, they all began to fire a flurry of bullets. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Crap! If only those Youkai are of the Yo-Kai variety! Those would be muuuuuch easier to take care of!" Sonic dodges the bullets. "None of us are able to shoot rapidly! How are we gonna beat them?"

Marcus with out hesitation gets into cover and begins firing back with his new gun. His aim is strong, picking off the little youkai without any trouble at all. 

"Get into cover now!" He yells making sure the others are safe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic shoots fireballs with his sword, but they're too slow to hit the Youkai. "How ironic... Sonic The Hedgehog's weapons are too slow!"

"Need a hand?" A voice says, as a Portal opens, steel sais shooting from the vortex as a bird flies out in a triangular jet.

"Stormblade! Great to see you!" Sayaka exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reimu warned the Skylanders "Guys be careful, since you're outsiders they'll go all out on you and won't use the spellcard system" 

b2180b2853d7df1a70dffcfe39c6266b.jpg

The dark Youkai girl then began to giggle and activated the spellcard system. "I wonder if you guys can handle LUNATIC difficulty! we've got you now" 

Reimu did a small facepalm. "Well just defeat her spellcards.  She only got 2 and a bit of filler" 

• Thumbs Up 1