Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

sakuya%202_zpsbodyoqfd.png

"That won't be necessary. I'll just close the distance to Einetei for you."

Sakuya opened the gates and suddenly the gang was right up at Kaguya's doorstep.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Huh, that was quick!" Sonic says. "But I guess I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Let's move!"

"Finally, now we're getting somewhere." Marcus bluntly replies. The others follow Sonic inside. "Let's hope Einetei is a bit more friendlier than Reisen." Yaya nervously added. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I wouldn't count on it..." Sayaka says.

Purple Heart gets her sword. "Whatever it is, we shall win!"

"Win, win, win!" Trigger Happy adds.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly a huge downpour of bullets came. Reimu immediately put up a barrier to protect everyone. 

latest?cb=20150714115116

"Hah! You're lacking punch Kaguya! Take this!" 

Suddenly, the girl produced a small sun and charged into a beautiful stream of rainbow bullets. Everyone was safe thanks to Reimu but it was all very intense. 

Reimu sighed regretfully. "She's the help I asked for. She kept the path open but...  This is going too far...Well Reisen and Eirin must be somewhere, let's be careful and try to find them in their mansion." 

Everyone sneaked into the mansion. It's corridors where so long, it seems like it would go on for Eternity. 

Reimu stretched her shoulders and back. 

"Reisen's here, this place isn't actually that big. Well eventually we'll find her. Now then..."

Then Reimu dashed off, Blaze following suit.  

• Thumbs Up 1

"At least this mansion doesn't have booby traps." Sayaka says. But as she steps on a floor tile, walls open up to shoot bullets.

"Spoke too soon..."

"Bullets, of course!" Purple Heart begins reflecting them.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wait!" Ember yelled. "I feel someone else's presence here." 

"It's very faint." Amp added...

Though as soon as Sayaka stepped on the boobie trap everyone's concentration broke trying to dodge the bullets of get into cover.

• Thumbs Up 1

Trigger Happy whistles as the Gold Rusher returns to him, shooting down the bullets.

"Good job, Trigs!" Purple Heart says, before a bullet hits her, turning her back into Neptune.

"Uhhh... what happened?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, when Reimu opened one of the doors a bunch of snakes rushed through. Reimu effortlessly shot them all down. 

Medusa.Nadeko.full_.1694262-e14484028311

"Hi there! It's me! Your favourite girl, Sengoku Nadeko!" 

Reimu realised that Nadeko was injured from a previous battle, and judged that, with the spiritually enhanced weapons everyone had, they could deal with her. 

"Well she's just some outsider..."

Reimu blasted through Nadeko, with a few others also following her. Everyone else stayed behind to take down Nadeko again. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Dammit... Do I have to call the Yo-Kai again?" Sayaka sighs. "Anyway, let's do this!"

She charges ahead.

"Hey, Snake B****! Good to see you again! Now **** off!" Marcus bellowed before summoning his troika and mowing Sengoku Nadeko in a flurry of bullets.

"Yaya, Ember!" "Go catch up with Blaze and give her a helping hand! I'll settle the score with Snake B****!" "Hurry, go!" He ordered.

The two of them simply nodded and rushed off to find Blaze. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm not losing to you again!" Sonic cracks his knuckles and readies his sword. "Let's rock and roll!"

"Ohh... uhh... yeah! Just gimmie a sec." Neptune turns into Purple Heart yet again. "Now I'm ready!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

Grey…everything was so grey… so dull and worn and very, very tired. Lying next to him was a battered wisp and a human wrapped up in bandages.

“Francis” Ray quietly asked… “Are you awake?”

The human opened her eyes, she squinted at Ray before replying.

“Yeah…”

“Sonic will win, right?” He asked meekly.

“Of course he will!” Francis scolded him. “Since when did Sonic let anyone down?” She made sure to add.

“He’ll find the emeralds, beat Dark Oak and his cronies into the dust and we can all go back to our normal lives.”

A big smile crept onto her face before it began to distort… everything in Ray’s mind began to glitch out as his memories were being tampered with, yet again but Reisen’s meddling.

As this point Ray was too numb to care… she’d won as far he’s concerned yet the way she was acting… it made her look like she was chucking a massive hissy fit over nothing.

“R-r-remember R-a-fsds soesdfe will hfomw le-t-t-t-t us dddddown!” Ray’s memories of Francis then faded into nothing… every memory he had was slow being erased.

Yet something kept him going on… what was the point? He’d never see Illumina again, Dark Oak had killed his version of Sonic and wrecked his Earth, his friends and family were gone and now his mind, body and soul were being turned into pure despair by Reisen.

The cracks in Ray's body were widening and time was fast running out, he was on his last legs. And if the others didn't find him very soon, he would become dust.

• Thumbs Up 2

Trigger Happy begins shooting at snakes, which begin rising from the ground. "Bad snakes! Bad! Shoot, shoot, shoot!"

"Shoot indeed, Trigs! Shoot, indeed!" Tails says, holding a laser gun.

While Reimu, Blaze and the others were rushing off to save Ray and find where the shield could be, Reisen's voice rung into their ears. 

"If you don't hurry, your friend will die. It's not surprising he wouldn't last my intense mind torture. Have fun getting here on time" 

Reimu didn't care much, but Blaze and the others started to worry, hugely. "Let's speed up." Blaze demanded. But suddenly, before they could speed up, Reimu enacted a barrier and pushed them back. 

And then something akin to a meteorite crashed in front of them causing mass destruction. Had it not been for the barrier, they all would have died,  or at least lost a life. 2 people were having an intense and beautiful battle. 

402a210496c35287b283777e1843de7f.jpg

Reimu looked at the fight with an aggravated expression. 

"They're still fighting! I knew I shouldn't have asked for her help. How can we get through them... We'll have to wait until they stop or leave..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

Trigger Happy drives around Nadeko in his Gold Rusher, shooting down snake after snake faster than she can make them. 

This allows her to be open for the other Skylanders to strike.

"Go, Triggs! Go!" Sayaka cheers him on.

Marcus charges head first... striking Nadeko with the butt of his pistol before giving her a boot to the face. "Take that!" He said through gritted teeth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Nadeko is sent flying, allowing Tails to wrap her up with his Enerbeam from the Utility Wrench and he throws her down with a satisfying thud. "Down you go!" He quips.

With Nadeko down, Triggwr Happy spawns a golden safe to fall on her. "Nyahahaha! Stay safe!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"That should buy us some time, come on people, let's catch up to the others and find Ray before it's too late." says Marcus. "The sooner the furball and that shield is found the sooner we can leave this wretched place."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Right! Hop on, hop on!" Trigger Happy calls, as he drives the Gold Rusher to the others. "Go, go, go!"

A gap opened and the torso of Yukari appeared. 

special_koumajou_densetsu___yukari_yakum

"What's with all this commotion? Can't you tell some people are trying to sleep at this time of day? I sleep outside of my own house for one day and- Hey, didn't I try to keep you guys away? I teleported you and got Alice to fight you, how persistant can you be?"

Meanwhile, Reimu, Yaya and the others were still being stalled by an intense fight that blocked their path. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"How do we get those two to move so we can find Ray?" Yaya asked Reimu sheepishly.

"Their magic makes me look like an even bigger joke..." Ember sulked.

"That's because you're still a welp Ember." Amp said followed by "I'm sure once you're fully grown your magic will be as good as those two." 

"Hey, who's that lady up there?" Yaya pointing to elegant youkai staring at them from above high. 

• Thumbs Up 1

From the darkness of Rays mind, somebody appeared. 

Komeiji.Koishi.full.1874072.jpg

"Hi there... I'm here to save you" she said in a strangely monotonous voice. But she then backed away. She realised he was trapping himself, to the point of near death. "Sorry Sanae, There's nothing I can do"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic chuckles as he waves his finger to Yukari. "I don't stop until I get my friends back, Miss. That's how persistant I am! Now get out of our way!"

• Thumbs Up 1

147545431759832?5093856333

"I knew you had something to do with this Yukari! Just give them what they want so I can go back to the shrine already! And explain what mischievous plans you're up to this time too"

15429E494DFBEEB328EDCA

Yukari giggled. "There's no need to do any of that. I'm sure he'll be fine, a certain someone you're very familiar with is going to save him. Anyway, I've done too many things to remember which one you're referring too Reimu. What business do you lot have again?" 

• Thumbs Up 2