Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sayaka nods. "Yeah. Tails is busy analyzing the Smash Ball now. Perhaps we can finally get some answers on who's behind this."

"I just hope Marine's okay... I don't want anymore lost friends."

Komaru_23.png

"Don't worry you have us. We're actually pretty strong so we can take care of ourselves."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"We won't die, even if you ask us to"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Regardless, we have to keep a closer eye on our allies." Sayaka says. "Especially since there are people out there who are trying to hunt down a specific few of us."

"The Liberators, right?" Neptune asks.

"Exactly." Sayaka replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku and Graff felt relaxed and confident after their "vacation".

XPuR4w.png

"Ahhhhh, after a day of beating up and socializing with poorly made knock offs of us and fighting a giant talking glove that was really a killer robot with machine guns. It's good to kick back and get some grub." Graff confirmed as he was hungry as usual.

Rocku on the other hand had no plans for temporary peace.

TfAEnU.png

"Eat all you want bro but seeing how Monokuma himself is out to get us, I'm more than prepared to train and kick his half sided butt!" Rocku said with confidence as he left to the gym to train.

• Thumbs Up 2

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"Yeah... Those guys again... I detest their existence." Celes looked uncomfortable hearing the name "Liberators"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I'll kick all their asses so hard they'll regret ever messing with us, That's a fact!" Ragna seemed ready to face Liberators.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka nods and grins. "Yeah! We beat them once, we'll beat them again!"

Sonic sits down and observes his sword. He still remembers fondly on how the Digimon are looking for the one who wields the Sentinel Sword.

"I've been with you for millions of years... are there still secrets I don't know about?"

Serious.png

"Yeah, those Liberators! Screw those guys!" Katii frowned, "Man, If I ran into one of them, I'll make them wish they'd..."

Incredulous.png

"Er... Am I supposed to know what the Liberators are, or did I go back into my daydreaming spells while something important happened again?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"They're creeps me, the other Disciples, Celes and Ragna had to deal with a while back..." Sayaka explains. "They're programs created by the Metarex hellbent on destroying characters from my franchise, and the Danganronpa franchise. They say we're meant to die, so they "liberate" us from the only thing holding us back: Life."

"They can go from a digital form to a physical form in an instant. Heck, they're the reason Alter-Ego exists. He was made to fight Liberators, originally."

q1djSj.png

".....I take it they're not fans of your worlds then?" Graff assumed clueless as he munched on a bag of chips.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic is your sword supposed to glow and double as a radio cause I swear I can hear something coming from it..." Marcus then asked looking puzzled, pointing to the sword.

• Thumbs Up 1

"They look like this as well." Sonic says, holding up a picture. "Don't ask how I got this."

tron_legacy_image_02-535x574.jpg

"Modelled after Tron programs, if they hit you with their Identity Disc, you'll be blown into Transformium cubes in an instant."

Katii nodded in understanding, getting serious as she listened to her allies.

Serious.png

"Huh. Sound like a bunch of maniacs to me." Katii Mulled, "Anybody who wants to liberate someone from their lives can't be easy to deal with."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Not entirely true. They have a one-track mind." Sayaka says. "So in a way, they're idiots as well and can easily be tricked."

"Biggest problem is: I'm their top priority. Not only am I Mephiles' arch enemy alongside Sonic, but I am the most "worthless" of the Magical Girls since I should be dead already. So if I'm near them they'd stop what they're doing and chase me down."

Meanwhile, Sonic looks at his sword. "It glows... but it shouldn't talk." He says to Marcus.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly without warning a small portal opens due to the sword's power and with it a tiny gear shaped digimon appears.

"Greetings bearer of the Sentinel Sword!" " I am Solarmon and I come bringing you some interesting news!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"And now my sword can open Portals. Don't know how it can do that considering I spent most of my life with it, but you learn something new everyday." Sonic remarks as he sees Solarmon appear.

"I hope I didn't arrive at a bad time." "Magnamon insisted I needed to tell you this important bit of information!" 

"He believes that there is a shield that goes with the Sentinel Sword hidden in high up in sky bearing realm!" "However the realm's security systems are nigh unstoppable... our resident flying digimon call such systems bullet hell."

"We also believe that L.O.S.E. maybe hiding around those parts looking for methods to destroy your sword and us too..." "They have already destroyed 85% of the digital world with the assistance of people called Liberators." 

"We are fighting them right now." "Marineangemon was sent deep undercover to make the enemy lose the will to fight and heal any digimon too sick to escape." 

"Sadly, it appears they failed in their objective..." Solarmon sighed shaking their hands.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What? It had a shield? It can't be... anything from my world isn't in your multiverse. And this sword can't even be destroyed. Trust me, Mephiles killed my entire race with one earth shattering blast, and this thing made it through without a scratch." Sonic says.

Sayaka scratches her head. "And why is the Liberators destroying the digital world? Isn't cyberspace their only means to duplicate? And there's nothing related to me or Danganronpa in the digital world?"

"Lots of questions... Questions we gotta answer."

"Keep in mind the data that Magnamon gathered about the shield could be faulty or corrupted." Solarmon added. "It was very, very old."

"Every time a Liberator duplicates... it does more and more damage to our world... they won't stop until it's back to zero. Then and only then they can do what they please." Solarmon sighed... "The worst part was so many, many people thought it was a good idea to let them go through with it both in the real realms and our realm."

"Anyway I gotta go back... the internet is vast and infinite and in need of repair." "Here is the map to the sky realm." Solarmon gives Sonic an odd looking scroll map.  

"Take care, bearer of the Sentinel Sword and I'll hopefully see you in the distant future!" 

Solarmon squeezes back into the tiny portal and with that disappears. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at the map. "We better go, team. There's a lot I need to find out..."

Tails emerges from his lab. "You guys are going into the sky, I hear? Well, let's take the Dreamcast! With this apparent "bullet hell" this world is known for being a potential threat, the Dreamcast's weapon system is enough to take those security systems head-on!"

"Tails and his vehicles..." Neptune sighs.

Tails chuckles. "Well, I am a SuperCharger Skylander, not to brag. So I know a thing or two about these things. Now, when do we head out?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Cass and Bo finally found who sent them here:

Cass: "So, it's you ... huh? Our history always taught about a Bastet but I thought she would be a full cat."

Bastet: "Eh, I just thought you two could be of help, ya know? It's not like they ever request mine ever since I joined that busting team."

Bo: "So, uh, can you send us back?"

Cass: "I can't, but he can."

Dandy: "Space Dandy won't capture these rare aliens, baby!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm gonna sit this one out, guys..." Neptune says. "I'm starting to feel guilty about losing Marine. I'm gonna drown myself in pudding..."

Sonic can't help but be intrigued by the existence of a Sentinel Shield. "Could there be another Sentinel out there?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate started to back away with a slightly fearful expression. "There's no way I'm going to that crazy place... We tried to interrogate and stop them from their constant crimes, but they... defeated the entirety of the Time-space Administrative Bureau. There's no way we can fight them"

Blaze was unfazed by Fate. "Let's go, we should save Ray, and I think I might find Sanae there too, she might not be dead after all. If you don't want to come you can sit out."

• Thumbs Up 2

"We have to try!" Sonic exclaims. "If there's the slightest chance we can save our friends, then we have to take it! Skylanders, let's rock and roll!"

Marcus simply smiled. Though a part of him wondered if the flying squirrel was really still alive. He wasn't made of tough stuff like the others and aside from being able to fly and wallop someone with a steel chair something fierce he just wasn't cut out to fight.

"Sonic, in the event Ray doesn't make it... what do we do then?" Marcus asks softly with a grim look in his eyes. "Kid wasn't exactly a soldier." As much as Marcus was distant to many that knew him he had a soft spot for the fleabag and didn't wanna see any harm come to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic sighs. "I wish it won't come to that, but if it does... we continue fighting. We fight in his honor. He wouldn't want us to sit on our asses and mope around, wouldn't he?" He says to Marcus. "He'd want us to protect the multiverse, and to make the people who live in it happy."

• Thumbs Up 1