Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

They doge Metal Face's blast and claws.

Bo: "This guy got a pretty funny accent, he's like "Oy, get out of my mum's car!"

Cass: "You cracked me up, Bo!"

Metal Face: "Hmph, laugh now but not even the Monado can harm me!"

Cass: "Monado? Is that some sort of restaurant?"

"Pudding eating contest!" Neptune announces, happily as a table and plates fall from the sky. "Can you eat as much as moi?"

Neptune and the Miis eat pudding rapidily, each Mii exploding one by one as they eat too much.

"I *burp*... thought so."

"You know Bayonetta could summon more than a witch" Corrin said as she nudged Sayaka.

"Hm. Summoning witches huh? Sounds like a handy ability" Snake said as he observed while blasting Miis.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate was getting aggrevated at all the destruction that was happening. At this rate, the amount of interdimensional crimes commited would simply increase. The miis would infinitely regenerate, so clearly there would be no end to the fight until somebody go serious and took them all out allowing everyone to move on. Fate decided to be that person.

" Arcus Cultus Aegea. Plasma Zanber Smasher!"

plasmazanber.jpg

Fate destroyed almost all the miis all at once, giving everyone the opportunity to retreat and escape. She held the switch that the miis were protecting, so other than bloodlust there would be no other reason for everyone to carry on fighting. She used this as an opportunity to observe everyone's nature. 

Mami immediately retreated, but kept a few guns out on guard to shoot down any of the recreating miis. "Good job" said Mami with a cheerful wink. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, but at least I can summon something." Sayaka says to Corrin. "Better than becoming one, at least."

Oktavia nods in agreement.

Cass and Bo finally made it to the Temple:
Cass: "These guys again ... they must  been the one who brought us to that planet! They must be the bad guys!"

Bo: "We are giving you one chance to explain yourself, no explanation means no mercy."

Cass: "Oh, I see what's going on! You're trying to covert everyone into your clones!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Uh, who are these people? Cats? Cat people?" Master Hand asks.

Sonic scans them with his DEUS. "Nothing on them in the Disciples database. We're blind, here."

Cass got out her claws:

Cass: "We are Planet Crayon's First, Last and Only defense, we are the Crayon Cats!"

Bo: "Well, two of them, anyways, you must be very selective villains."

Cass: "And since you refused to explain yourself, we're going to beat a exploitation out of ya!"

"Hey, hey! We didn't choose anyone here. We're trying to save the world, ourselves. Some crazy hand is trying to search for an important artifact." Sayaka explains. She then turns to Master Hand. "It isn't him."

Cass points at Master Hand:

Cass: "Don't think we are going to go easy on you just because you work for Glover!"

"A artifact? You must be after Crayon  Magic! Well, if you want that so bad, we'll show it to you!

*Cass draws a bucket of popcorn*

"Ha! This is completely inedible since it's made out of wax!"

"No, we're looking for a specific Smash Ball and-" Sonic gets interuppted by a voice.

"Thanks, you foolish cats! Your distraction allowed me to nab the second switch from Yoshi's Island!" Crazy Hand cackles. "Think you can get the third one?!"

Rocku was still pounding the Miis paying no attention to the 2 cat looking guys, then he noticed something with the Graff Miis.

"Hey wait, those aren't sentinels, they're just hockey sticks. Come on Graff, they're no real threat, just pound them." Rocku then went confused.

He saw Graff socializing with his Miis rather than fighting them.

"And then they say in order to get to that last boss, you have to 'git gud'." Graff and his Miis started to laugh at the conversation.

"Well...that takes care of the Graff Miis I guess..." Rocku said as he went back to knocking out every last Rocku Mii.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Greeeeeat, now Crazy Hand has the second switch!" Sonic groans.

"So? We have one of the switches. That means he won't access Final Destination, right?" Sayaka asks.

Master Hand sheeplishly chuckles. "Yeah, about that. You don't necessarily NEED the three switches near you. They just need to be on..."

The Skylanders turn to the switch in Fate's hand, which is blinking.

"Aaaand it's on." Master Hand continues.

Cass pondered for a moment:

Cass: :"Dang it, we been tricked by Evil Glover!"

Bo: "... The villain is just called Evil Glover?"

Cass: "I don't know, it's been a long since I played it."

"Neptune! Quick! What's another loved stage in the real world?" Sonic points.

Neptune quickly grabs the map. "Let's see... yadda, yadda, yadda... aha! Battlefield!"

"Then we better get moving!" Master Hand yells.

Cass points them the way out:

Cass: "You guys go, we got some unfinished business."

Bo: "No we don't?"

Cass(Whispering): "We made Glover angry, we got to get out of here as fast as we can."
Bo: "I'm not sure if  we really should be scared of someone named Glover, but okay."

"Better get on, guys. We don't have much time. We must prevent the third switch from turning on!" Master Hand commands.

Katii looked up at the rest of the team, to notice them getting ready to leave.

Happy.png HNI_0053.JPG

"Well, I suppose it's that time again." Katii got up and stretched as she turned to her newfound doppleganger abomination friends.

Confident.png

"Take care you guys! And Mii #233, I wish you luck with your dimwitted superhero husband and three kids on Tomodachi island."

Katii waves to the crowd of Mii clones that she ended up befriending.

Happy.png

"Heheheheh..."

Sad.png

"Alas, even weird looking clones of mine are more successful at stuff than I..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Whoa! You managed to befriend them?! That's... surprising." Master Hand says, shocked at Katii. "I could never tame these things!"

Katii cocked an ear in confusion at the giant floating hand.

Confused.png

"Really? I saw Graff talking to some as well... I thought they were pretty cool once you got to know them..."

Smug.png

"Well, I guess we just have a likeable charm or something."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Mine was just constantly trying to slit my throat... But hey, looks like you got the nice ones." Sayaka says. "Anyway, Hand, let's go."

Master Hand lifts off, heading for Battlefield.

Cass and Bo make it back to Forest Crossing:

Cass: "I just don't get it, if we didn't get summoned here by them or Evil Glover, than who did?"

Bo: "I think our answer lies within in ... that person."

Cass: "... There is like 10 people here, that really doesn't narrow it down."

As Master Hand lands in Battlefield, they look up to see...

latest?cb=20160827144051

"Ridley... how pleasant." Sonic groans.

Crazy Hand's cackles can be heard. "That's right! He's not as easy to take down as those Miis, you know! He'll kill YOU, and take that Smash Ball!"

"Sweet, another purple dragon!" Graff said impressed.

"I wouldn't trust THIS ONE!" Rocku yelled as he jumped up to Ridley air dodging his slashes, punched him in the face leaving a bruise as well as well temporarily blinding him and grabbed ahold of the evil space pirate's neck.

"Guys, get him while he's open!" Rocku demanded.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You got it!" Sonic says, shooting a stream of fire from his sword. "I like my dragon pirates well done!"

• Thumbs Up 1