Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"More cats?! I hate them almost as much as I hate rabbits!" Crazy Hand's fabric began to fall off as the fire became extinguished.

Sonic chuckles. "Of course it's him."

With all the glove fabric gone, Crazy Hand was nothing but a robotic exo-skeleton with a dome in the middle, revealing a control console.

tumblr_inline_ni6qzx7nw31r9al2v.png

"Oopsies! Looks like the cat's out of the bag!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Monokuma! I knew I heard that laugh somewhere." Rocku said.

"So what now dude?" Graff taunted the evil bear with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 1

13776457018.png

"This changes nothing!" Monokuma shouts. "I'm sill gonna kill ya, and I'm still gonna get that Smash Ball!"

The Crazy Hand exo-skeleton's fingers open up to reveal gatling guns.

"Watch out, guys!" Sayaka warns, reflecting the bullets with her sword.

Mami grinned slightly and suddenly summoned a few thousand muskets. 

XQkYgNW.png

"Don't worry everyone, there is absolutely no threat here."

Than Mami began to completely and entirely overpower Monokumas shooting. Not only was she shooting off every single bullet he was shooting, but she was also firing a whole, undodgeable barrage of bullets towards Monokuma. No gun could match her accuracy.

Both Blaze and Fate dashed at supersonic speeds towards the smash ball.  

Fate declared, in a professional manner "There's no use weakling. It is impossible to escape from me. give up and you won't get hurt." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"S-Stupid... Magical Girls..." Monokuma groans, as he shuts down.

"Is that it? Did we win?" Master Hand asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate Testarossa grabbed the Smash ball and held it, firmly in her hands, while keeping her guard up against Monokuma. 

"This is it, I'll be confiscating this now, don't bother resisting."

2741867_1338105830939.84res_300_300.jpg

Fate retreated, while Blaze kept her safe, making sure Monokuma couldn't steal the Smash Ball. Everyone was on guard and ready to attack, and Monokuma was completely outmatched. The team had won. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Master Hand looks at Fate. "I'm entrusting you guys with the Smash Ball. I know it'll be safer in your hands than my own. I mean, I am just one hand, after all."

"We'll take good care of it. Don't worry about it." Sonic smiles. "Skylanders, mission accomplished!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Corrin shook Sonic's hand, "you've done a great service for us all. Shame we had you do all the hard work."

Snake stamped out his cigarette, "I got great intel from watching you guys. If you need someone who can sneak their way through anything give me a call." Snake gave the Skylanders his codec number as he sneaked away in his cardboard box.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks. If you ever need a Skylander, give us a call too... or just look for Bowser or Donkey Kong. They count too." Sonic gives a salute as Master Hand follows with the same gesture.

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"Well that was a vacation"

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"We should visit again"

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"You guys barely did anything!" Ragna sighed harshly as possible

• Thumbs Up 2

"What matters is that we got one of these relics for once. So let's just focus in the positives here." Sayaka says as she exits the portal and returns to the Academy.

Meanwhile, Monokuma's boss smashes the walls of his lair with his massive fists. "You FAILED, Monokuma?!"

5239.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

"Hey, hey, relax! We're not done yet! We can always steal it back, right?"

The mastermind sits back on his throne. "Yes, but that will be tough... But you better not fail again! You are my right hand man, Monokuma. Don't make me reconsider my choice."

Everyone returned to the Academy.

Komaru_21.png

"Welcome back everyone. I'd assume the mission went well."

Bustup_12_00_zps2cya9h8m.png

"It went better than expected" Celes pointed to the Smash Ball in Sonic's hands.

Komaru_22.png

"A victory for the Skylanders!" Komaru cheered

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails hastily grabs the Smash Ball. "I hope you don't mind if I analyze this. Perhaps with one of these artifacts in our possession, I can finally establish a connection between the relics and L.O.S.E. Maybe it emits some sort of unique energy connected to this F.P realm? Who knows?"

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I have no problems about it. If anything its better in your hands since we might learn something."

Komaru_20.png

"But we information can we get from it specifically? Special attacks?"

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"It wouldn't be a mystery if its solved. I trust you to do your best in solving this little puzzle."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm just looking for a link... I'm gonna go to the lab now." Tails says, heading downstairs.

"Good luck, bro!" Sonic claps his hands together. "Now, let's finally have some well-deserved break time."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"You mean that wasn't a vacation?"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"You seriously thought we were there to play!?"

Komaru_17.png

"Way to slack off Celes"

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"I resent that remark..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Speaking of which, we really should go on a vacation one day. There's so many great places in the Multiverse. Such as Shellmont Shores in Skylands, Ninjago City, Emerald Coast..." Sayaka proposes.

"Don't forget Gamindustri!" Neptune adds.

Komaru_01.png

"I just hope its just a peaceful world where violence doesn't happen"

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"We need to beat Monokuma and L.O.S.E. first however before that could happen. Just don't forget that."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen when I'm around." Sayaka says, looking down.

Neptune speaks up for her. "It's true! It's a 100% fact that wherever Sayaka goes, darkness and destruction is sure to follow! Words from Homura herself!"

"Thanks for clearing that up..." Sayaka grumbles, sarcastically.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I know how that feels" Ragna says as he pats Sayaka's head, "especially with everyone out for my blood."

Komaru_21.png

"Besides its no fun without you Sayaka!"

"Yeah. What would we do without ya, Sayaka?" Sonic asks. "No matter what you bring, we're with ya to the end!"

"Besides, it's not like that rule is restricted to you. All Madoka characters seem to have that kind of curse." Sonic adds. "No offense, Mami."

Confident.png

"Ah, always good to be back home!" Katii smiled, "Even better when the quest's ended successfully!"  

Triumph.png

"This'll make an awesome chapter in my life story! I can see it now! Just when things are looking grim, Katii manages to make friends with her evil clones! Then..."

Smug.png

"Eh, well, you guys already know." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey guys?" Ember walks in with Yaya and Marcus "How did everything go?" Ember smiles.

"Where's Marine?" Marcus bluntly adds. "Ember made another pudding cup for it to give to Neptune..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Marine? Neptune, wasn't MarineAngemon with you?" Sonic asks.

"Yes... but not anymore..." Neptune responds.

"You had ONE JOB, Neptune!" Sonic shouts back.

"Well, I'm sure MarineAngemon will be O.K., they are a mega level digimon." "Whatever mega means..." Yaya says while giving an awkward smile, scratching her head.

Marcus shakes his head. "Well, I take it aside from them disappearing, you guys stopped whoever it was flooding the place with popcorn and retrieving what was needed?" he calmly asks.

• Thumbs Up 1