Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Nothing that the Sky Slicer can't handle!" Stormblade says, piloting the Sky Slicer through the small gaps left behind from the bullets and shoots out steel feather knives from the vehicle. "Let me show you what a SuperCharger can do!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Yaya not wanting to be upstaged summons her wrench then attaches a chain to it so that she can spin it around very fast! She quickly uses this new weapon like a whip and starts sending youkai flying left and right! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Sonic and Sayaka sets up a barrier so Tails can repair the Dreamcast.

"How much longer, Tails?" Sayaka asks.

"Give it time... about 5 more minutes?" Tails answers, holding his wrench.

Sonic chuckles. "Still insanely fast considering you're fixing a ship with Time Lord technology."

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus holds his position steady, firing magical bullets at pretty much anything silly enough to try and get to him or the ship. The youkai are mowed down with ease.

"What a time to be an ammo sponge..." He thinks to himself. He's risking his life in world full of godly beings to rescue a cartoon flying squirrel. It couldn't get much weirder if it tried.  

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alright, reinforced and ready to go into the skies! We're gonna need it considering the Sky Slicer can only hold one person." Tails says, getting inside the Dreamcast. "Speaking of which, time to help Stormblade!"

The Dreamcast flies alongside the Sky Slicer, as they shoot together at the youkai.

Marcus along with Yaya hop onto one of the turrets. They both quickly begin shooting down the youkai with little trouble while keeping an eye out for the youkai girl. They did not need a repeat of last time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Stormblade charges up one of her Sky Slicer knives, so it can track down a target. "Aaaaand fire!"

The Sky Slicer shoots a blade which explodes into smaller blades, taking down several Yo-Kai.

• Thumbs Up 1

"We've got to get rid of that big Youkai and fast!" Yaya yelled. "If we don't we'll be wasting precious time, time Ray not have much left of!" 

"Tails what's your plan?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I got an idea!" Tails says, getting out jetpacks in the Dreamcast. "You guys need to head out there and distract the youkai while I charge up the cannons! Once we do, that youkai will be out for the count!"

Marcus gets off one of the turrets, leaps down and grabs a jetpack. "How do I use this thing?" He quickly asks, knowing he needs to get out A.S.A.P.

"Press the button on the left strap! That'll do it!" Tails explains. "Now, Sonic, Sayaka, head to the back and fire up the Elemental Reactors... that youkai won't know what hit her!"

Marcus presses the left strap and heads out of the ship. The jetpack activates and he flies out to confront the youkai girl. He dodges most of the youkai with a lot of luck and finally finds her.

"If I was Baird, what kind of annoying bull**** would I say to get under her skin real fast?" He ponders to himself trying not to get hit.

"S*** I can't think of anything..."

He sees her and decides just to do what he does best. "Hey you little s***, yeah, you!" "Your dinner's getting cold, now come over her b**** and come get it!" He quickly flies to where Tails directed him in the hopes she'll chase him to the spot.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Sayaka and Sonic enter a rook which contains a glowing white core. Sonic places his sword on the floor, as it transmits some Air, Water and Fire energy. Sonic and Sayaka proceeds adding Magic Element streams from their hands as the core begins flashing the colors of the Elements added.

"Will this work?" Sayaka asks.

Sonic shrugs. "I dunno, Tails just installed it. But hey, it's worth a shot."

• Thumbs Up 1

The Youkai girl cheerfully began to try to chase down Marcus, while repetitively crashing into trees and getting hit by bullets. "Oh no you don-Ouch. Wait for me~ ouch!"

She began to grow grumpy and pulled out her last spell card. "That's it! Spell card: Demarcation"

Darkness%20Sign%20Demarcation%208_zpsijt

She shot out several rings of bullets, which than began to twirl around her in a colourful pattern. 

Reimu began to grow bored.  "They sure are taking their time. They're having more difficulty than I expected. Could it be that Rumia's actually a bigger threat than I thought?." she mused, while twirling her gohai around. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Not today!" Tails yells tp the youkai. "Guys, you ready?"

"Do it, Tails!" Sayaka exclaims.

At her command, Tails pulls a lever, and the top cannon shoots out a large bullet, flashing many colors, blasting away the youkai with tremendous force. "Mission accomplished!"

"Not yet... we stil have a friend, and a shield to find!" Sayaka corrects Tails as she sits back down on one of the passenger seats of the Dreamcast.

Marcus arrives back at the ship barely in one piece with a something almost resembling a smile on his face. "Well, that was new." He said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sky Slicer flies next to Tails. "That rocked, Tails!" Stormblade says. "Let me know if you need something else sliced up!"

And with that, the Sky Slicer flies into a rift.

Reimu got up and approached them and began to hand out a bunch of paper with strange drawings on them. "Ok, you guys really need some upgrades. If you want to cause a bunch of damage here, you'll want atomic level weapons or spiritual attacks. Those are my ofuda, wrap your weapons in them and I guess that'll make them do spiritual damage too."

Blaze took the ofuda with pleasure, definitely more than happy to have a weapon capable of beating the youkai with more ease. Now fighting should be easier. 

256px-Th105Reimu.png

"Well, lets go, I'll show you the way to the House of eternity. it's through the Bamboo forest of the Lost, so try not to get lost. Reisen and her group should be there. They're also very smart, so I'm sure they'll know where the shield could be, but be prepared to beat it out of them. That's how we do things here".

Then Reimu began to fly away, expecting the dreamcast to follow her. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails moves the Dreamcast forward, following Reimu. "Alright. Lead the way."

Sonic sits down, anxious. "That shield... is it really a Sentinel artifact? Do more people like me still live?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus and Yaya wrapped their weapons up in the ofuda. The weapons absorb the magical energy and once again become stronger and more powerful. "Nice." Said Marcus nodding in approval.

"This is so cool!" Yaya replied in agreement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic wraps his sword in the ofuda, powering it out. "Sweet! Hey, Sayaka! Try it out!"

"Wish I could... but since I do things like throw and create swords, the powered up ones wouldn't be here for long." Sayaka replies, shaking her head.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mami sighed as she had the same problem as Sayaka. "Well, I guess I can keep up with Blaze's Sol Emerald... This is an exhausting world..."

Reimu called out to the group. "you need to leave your ship, otherwise the residents of the forest will mistake you for Lunarian drones and kill you. Your weapons should be good enough now." 

Reimu then flew down to the entrance of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Armed with only her intuition to lead the way, she walked in, confidently. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone leaves as Tails activates the Dreamcast's "cloaking mode", turning it invisible so nobody can see it.

"That should do it... I hope." Tails says. "Now let's go."

And with that, the Skylanders proceed to follow Reimu.

Inside the motionless void... A vivid memory of Ray's past began to emerge...

Spoiler

His heartbeat was racing, beads of sweat dripped down his face, behind that door was the brother he had long been looking for, fighting for and longing for.

The door opened and with baited breath Ray rushed inside. Only to find the Meterex had broken him…

“Mighty?” Ray rushed up to cradle his scarred face. His eyes were damaged reflecting his blank expression. Motionless and still, nearly all signs of life had been taken from him with brute force.

His body was now part of the Meterex machine, removing him from his life support, from his prison, would kill what was left of him…   

“Self-destruct sequence has been initiated” A computerised voice echoed out. “All meterex please evacuate immediately.”

Tears welled up in Ray’s eyes as he took one last look at his best friend. There was nothing Ray could say at this point that would making anything better.

“Ray…” “We have to go…”

Ray got up silently, turning around to see a green alien holding a warp ring. A solem, weary look appeared on her face as if she had seen this before over and over. She managed to find him just in time…

“I’m sorry.” she said, reaching out to comfort him.

“D-did we rescue the o-others?” He asked trying not to burst out crying…

“Yes…”

She flicked the ring, activating its warping mechanism, Ray looked back one last time before going inside…   

The despair was starting have a strangle hold on Ray. His fur was so pale it was almost white. Black 'cracks' started to appear through his arms and legs. Reisen didn't need to do much... just replay the most painful memories that he tried to block out over and over and let nature do the rest. 

• Thumbs Up 2

The Skylanders continue to walk through the forest. "So, what exactly makes this forest the Forest of the Lost, anyway?" Sonic asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "Whatever the reason is, I don't wanna find out..."