Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Eat this! Inferno Divider!" Ragna said as he slashes upwards at the Space Pirate. "How is this thing even a Space Pirate?"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"Its probably from him being a renegade from planet to planet"

"I bet he has a lot of tech that I could use" Snake said, "Otacon can whip me something more useful"

• Thumbs Up 1

Ridley growls, as he falls from Ragna's attack. As he gets up, he can hear Neptune. "Hey! Bootleg Spyro! I bet the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything are better pirates than you!" She teases.

Ridley strikes his tail at Neptune, who dodges, as his sharp tail gets stuck to the ground, preventing him from moving.

With Ridley's tail stuck to the ground, Rocku took this opportunity for a team attack as he released himself from Ridley's neck.

"Graff! I have a plan..." Rocku called over to his brother. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka assist in distracting Ridley.

"Over here, you oversized reptile!" Sonic calls out.

Sayaka jumps up and down. "No! Over here!"

Ridley tries to slash at the two, his claws raising up and descending, only managing to get those stuck too.

A old rusted R.O.B, shut down after a certain incident, takes a hit for them, if unknowingly.

This awakens him.

R.O.B: "... This again? Huh, I guess I'll have to do the old war stuff."

He fires a beam out of his eyes.

The beam hits Ridley's face, causing him to let out a roar of blind rage as he continues to struggle, attempting to wiggle his claws and tail out.

"Rocku, Graff? If you have a plan, do it now!" Sonic steps back as Ridley continues to squirm.

"Graff? SPINDASH MANUVERS GO!"

"Bring it bro!"

Rocku and Graff ran as they held each other's hands and started roll and roll til they spun and dashed as a red and green combined ball and charged straight into Ridley's chest pinning him to a wall and grinding his chest to the point where the wall burst opened a hole sending Ridley into it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ridley falls back, the impact of the attack causing the entire Battlefield to shake, as the final switch emerges from the cracks and falls on the floor.

Neptune smiles. "There it is! The switch!" She runs up to it, but Ridley isn't done yet. With the small amount of energy he has left, Ridley manages to press the final switch, causing the sky to go dark.

R.O.B tries to scan the area:

R.O.B: "I have no idea what's going on ... but I don't like it."

"... You guys go take care of everything else, I'll take care of Ridley."

"He's not so tough when he's not Meta."

An arena descends from the heavens, as the Skylanders climb onto Master Hand. "There it is... The First Final Destination!"

latest?cb=20130527150240

The Skylanders jump off Master Hand once he reaches the stage, exploring the large but empty battlefield laid out in front of them. Neptune walks to the middle and looks down. "Hey! A Smash Ball! Is that what we're looking for?"

latest?cb=20110216011057

"You are correct, fools!" Crazy Hand replies, laughing as he emerges from the darkness of space. "And you will not get in the way of me obtaining it!"

For the most part MarineAngemon had been watching everything unfold... they found it odd that there wasn't a Mii of them nor the fact everyone left them behind at the castle... before they could catch up to Master Hand a hole appeared... with a giant hand with many eyes reaching out and grabbing them pulling MarineAngemon into the void.

Not a peep was heard from them as Marine's team were long gone to final destination...

• Thumbs Up 1

Crazy Hand balls up into a fist, smashing the middle of Final Destination, creating a shockwave and cracking a bit of the middle, desperate to retrieve the Smash Ball.

"No! I will not let you, brother!" Master Hand lunges forward, tackling Crazy Hand.

"Whoa, he actually did something!" Neptune states, shocked at the turn of events laying out in front of her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate looked on to the fight, noticing how dire the situation had gotten, as enemies began to spontanously appear around the skylanders. Crazy hand had gotten the upper hand, and Master hand definitely needed a hand in beating Crazy hand. 

latest?cb=20160821015047

"Did you think we were tired Crazy Hand? We still have enough energy to beat all your minions and you!"

Mami began to shoot Crazy hand at the pace of a machine gun. But the damage was too insignificant, she needed bigger guns. However before she could bring out her canons, Crazy Hands miis began to approach Mami, and she had to shoot them off. 

"This could be harder than I expected" Mami muttered to herself. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Stupid Magical Girl! You think you can stop me?!" Crazy Hand gloats. "Hahahahaha! Upupupu-"

"Did I just do that out loud?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Where are you taking me?" MarineAngemon cries.

The eyeball monster has transformed into a cage, carrying its precious cargo out of Smash Brothers through a wormhole of its making... "Es-escape i-i-s d-3heo-des-es-es-pair..." it incoherently mumbles.

The eyes dart around trying to find the exit... 

"My new friends aren't going to be happy when they find out I'm gone!" "Especially Neptune!"

"She'll rescue me and lock you up!" They pout.

Finally the monster is greeted by another one... "Took you long enough Shadowmon, you messed up glitch of a digimon..." 

Shadowmon flails about erratically and violently, scaring Marine. "L-L-Lady D-Devi-mmmmmon..." It hisses. 

"Come on... we gotta head back to H.Q. before the boss does... or he'll make us do the despair dance again..."

The two jump into the portal and leave Smash Brothers...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka look at each other. "Wait... it can't be..."

"You're just seeing things! Now die!" Crazy Hand yells, smashing the ground once again.

Cass and Bo sit back and think:

Cass: "Should we go and help them?"

Bo: " I think they can handle it themselves, I mean, it's just a glove."

Cass: "A giant glove, and if a giant shoe taught me anything, big things are to be feared."

"Is that all you can do? Crazy Hand? If that's your real name..." Master Hand asks.

Crazy Hand stutters. "Of course I can do more! Where's that laser button..."

Two voices rang out:

Cass: "Crayon Magic! Form ... a splinter!"

Bo: "Crayon Magic! Form ... a giant door!"

Cass: "You're basically a giant hand, a splinter is your worst enemy."

Bo: "And doors are very hard to open with gloves on!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ugh! Why, you!" Crazy Hand grunts, as pieces of the glove gets torn off to reveal robotics. "You little brats!" He yells.

Cass and Bo continue to use their Crayon Magic:

Cass: "Crayon Magic! Form a flashlight!"

Bo: "Wait, we're in space, will a flashlight even work?"

Cass: "We can make our faces all spooky with them!"

"So you can just conjure whatever the heck you want? That's pretty overpowered." Crazy Hand says, as the light shines onto him. "Ah! My eyes!"

"Your... eyes?" Master Hand questions.

Cass shock her head:

Cass: "It's all made out of wax, if you have a source of fire, you can ... wait, I shouldn't told you that..."

Bo: "I wonder ... can make a wax fire?"

Cass: "Bo, that would smell terrible!"

"Thanks for the tip!" Crazy Hand laughs, as he sets himself on fire. "Come at me now, kitties!"

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere Blaze popped out into the field. 

latest?cb=20100528152735

"Ugh, I can't get used to this teleportation device! How did Alter Ego tell me to do it again..."

Mami called out to her "Blaze, we need your help! Turn off his flames!"

Blaze turned around, surprised to see the whole group fighting a flaming hand. 

latest?cb=20100528155147

"Huh?! Mami? What's going on?! Oh god what's with those flames?"

Blaze then turned off the flames using her powers. She was still confused when Mami left her to go back to fighting  Crazy Hand. 

• Thumbs Up 1