Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Alright, we're done here." Tails says, pressing a button on the DEUS, causing the watch to sprout guns upon guns. "Aaaaaand... fire."

The guns begin to shoot bullets left and right, until those fairies.

On closer examination the fallen fairies are actually dolls.

sakuya%201_zps7yresvwa.png

"There's only one person who uses dolls like that..."

alice%201_zpssog9v4ut.png

"You caught me" Alice said as she entered the Mansion.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray meanwhile was becoming more and more weaker as time went on. The memory of losing Mighty kept changing... one minute he was drowning... then he had become a zombie... his suppressed memories changing to Reisen's will. She was getting bored of his suffering and was trying her hardest to kill him off. He'd been milked of all his despair, he should either be a total loon or a husk by now. What in the name of the gods was keeping this critter alive? 

• Thumbs Up 1

"And who is THIS person?" Sonic asks, tapping his foot. "Look, we have to get moving... I sense that Ray might not have much time left..."

"Calm down, Sonic. Maybe she can help." Sayaka says. "The last time we went up against people like this, Sanae and Nagito died. We can't afford a loss like that again."

alice%202_zpsycxzxpjd.png

"I'm Alice Margatroid, the Seven Colored Puppeteer. Let's just say I was bribed to stall you for a while. Please play with my dolls a little longer."

More of Alice's dolls appeared and started shooting bullets at everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Bribed?" Sonic quickly dodges the bullets as he ponders over that statement. "Looks like Reisen really wants to stop us. Well, that won't keep us down! Skylanders, take 'em out!"

"No!" "Playtime is over kid!" Marcus snarls as he takes cover and manages to summon but just barely a troika. He hops on the troika and shoots down the dolls while aiming his sights at Alice.

Yaya summons herself an eletrified chain with the wrentch attached and starts swinging it around at high speeds knocking the dolls out left, right and center.

"We didn't come all this way for you!" "We're here to rescue Ray!" She yells, sending more dolls flying.

"I really wish Ember was here... her magic might have been useful..." Yaya sighed to her self internally.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I really wish Ember the Sensei was here." Tails says.

latest?cb=20160615082817

"Her large double-bladed staff would do wonders with reflecting those bullets. Now that I think of it... any Sentinel Class Skylander would be great for this."

alice%203_zpszab38xoo.png

"I have more tricks up my sleeve!" Alice summoned more dolls. Then she started throwing her dolls causing them to explode. "My dolls are rigged with gunpowder. Its a nice explosive surprise!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka prepare a barrier, blocking the explosions. "Crap... what are we gonna do?! We're stuck here!"

"Stand down!" A voice is heard, as a purple streak flies through the dolls. The Skylanders look up to see Purple Heart.

veuwer3hr8.jpg

"I musn't mope around about my failures! If I am to save Marine and Ray, I have to fight!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no you don't!" It seems as though Ember decided to join Purple Heart in coming in as well! Ember lets out a whistle and suddenly some small fairies appear!

latest?cb=20150729050546270?cb=20080320194920latest?cb=20150827134556

"Ready when you are!" Zoe the green fairy smiles. The fairies combine their magic and give Ember... bubble breath?

"T-That wasn't s-s-suppose to happen..." Freezina the white fairy stutters.

"It appears our energy is being tampered wit due to the imbalance of this world..."  Amp the purple fairy added.

"Fine!" "I'll just have to make do!" Ember pouts, she then takes a big breath and spits fourth a huge bubble trapping and containing many of the exploding dolls.

Just in time for Alice to use her strongest spell card and send the girls in a panic!

"Ember why did you summon us for this? You should know fairies like us are no match for godly beings!" Amp scolds Ember.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You aren't going to hurt my friends!" Purple Heart yells, her Magic energy creating a shield, blocking away the bullets. The impact pushing her back bit by bit. Purple Heart grits her teeth. "No! I... musn't... lose!"

"We've got your back, Nep!" Sayaka assists in creating the shield, fortifying it. Sonic follows suit and strengthens the shield.

"We've got your back too!" Yaya adds lending her strength to the team, quickly followed by Marcus and Ember's squadron. 

"Listen here Alice!" "You can stall all you want but in the end your going to lose because as long as there is a realm needing protection or someone in danger, us skylanders get the job done!"

The shield has become even stronger! Defecting all attacks back at Alice?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Reimu finally appeared, slightly breathless from flying at high speed for a few kilometers. 

"Where did you guys go off too? Somebody must have teleportation you here..."

Reimu noticed Alice playing around with all of them. Her brows went up in a questioning gesture but she grippedher gohai, preparing for battle. 

"Everyone put down you shield, she's just intimidating you. It's a fancy attack that's easy to dodge. Stick to me and move back and forth with me".

Alice was having fun fighting and watching the others have such a hard time over such an easy, extravagant attack. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The shield is disabled, as everyone follows Reimu's commands.

"Hey, shes right! This is pretty easy." Sayaka says, moving back and forth.

Hakurei.Reimu.full.1390975.jpg

"That's enough from you Alice! Stop your games! What're you and Yukari planning!" 

Everyone was still on guard. Blaze questioned the scenario."Are you are we shouldn't take her out?" 

Hakurei.Reimu.full.1390976.jpg

"Oh Alice is safe. She doesn't eat humans and if she finds outsiders she'll usually take care of them." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, she's still in cahoots with whoever has Ray... I think." Sonic explains to Reimu. "She did say she was bribed to stall."

Marcus who had his full of these 'beings' and then some immediately got up and said in the most bitter, fed up voice  "Can we just find the damn flying pest and that damn shield all ready?!". 

He was terrible at dodging the attacks... in his world it was keep your head down, keep in cover and get in close. At this point though he didn't give a damn how many bullets Alice hit him with, she should be thanking her lucky stars he wasn't on her level or else she along with half the other freaks in this place would all be dead.  

• Thumbs Up 1

The bullets continues to be fired as Sonic moves back and forth. "So, are we just stuck here moving back and forth like this? We need a way to break this pattern!"

"We gotta fight bullets with more bullets! But none of us are this good with far range! Not even I, it seems like! What are we gonna do?" Tails asks.

Purple Heart chuckles. "I called for some backup."

A portal opens in front of Alice's dolls, as flaming coins fly out of it, hitting the bullets and causes them to explode into nothingness. Crazy laughter can be heard from the vortex as a small gremlin flies out.

"Hey! It's Trigs!" Sayaka points out.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wahooo! More backup!" Yaya cheered, dodging bullets left and right with her wrench. Marcus was more than happy for more back up but right now he was focused on shooting everything down that posed a threat to him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Alice had run out of a lot of strength after her flashy and overly wasteful spell card. Seeing that the tables were quite turned on her she shrugged her shoulders and decided to run, while setting up about 20 huge explosions.

Hakurei.Reimu.full.1819301.jpg

"I don't think so Alice!"

But when Reimu plunged forward, Alice was gone. She disappeared. Nobody could see what happened. 

latest?cb=20100528160423

"I saw it, She was taken away by a gap. I believe it was Yukari"

latest?cb=20160224213259

"Well, I guess it's time to do some more Youkai extermination. If Yukari is appearing she must be behind everything. I guess, for now lets try to get to Eintei. I got a little help for dealing with the Rabbits back there too"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nyahahaha!" Trigger Happy laughs. "Help, help, help! Help friends!"

"Bang, bang, bang!"

"Time to make a move on I guess?" Yaya sheepishly smiled at Marcus trying to awkwardly cheer him up to no avail. 

"Let's just find this Eintai person and get our objective done." He groaned putting his new weapon away. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We go fast! Nyahahaha!" Trigger Happy says, spawning his vehicle, the Gold Rusher.

latest?cb=20151223234232

"I like the way you think!" Sonic says to Trigger Happy. "Good that he's here too. The Gold Rusher is one of the fastest vehicles in the SuperCharger lineup. This thing can shoot rapid-fire bullets in a 360 degree radius!"

• Thumbs Up 1