Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Is it just me or does this forest feel very eerie?" "Like people are watching us or something?" Yaya asked looking highly concerned.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Be on your guard, Skylanders..." Sonic says, keeping his sword close to him. "Who knows what the hell's gonna jumpscare us here?"

Reimu began to slow down and reply to Sonics question 

"It's called the Bamboo forest of the lost because there're no clearing, the forest is thick and it's very easy to get lost here. Uh, Yaye? If you feel like Youkai are watching you it's most likely the rabbits. They eat humans but they're weak. Try not to fight them since their leader is quite the tricks- huh?!"

When Reimu turned around to face the Dreamcast, she couldn't see anything. She bagan to worry about whether they got lost. 

"Where are they? I must've lost them! Let's see... I think the last time I heard their voices was..."

And then Reimu teleported away to where she last heard their voices a few minutes ago. She didn't know what cloaking devices was, so she just assumed the Dreamcast disappeared. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh there, you are." Sayaka says to Reimu. "You look really scared, what's the problem?"

"Is there a youkai?"

Marcus noticed a small rabbit aproach him. It reminded him a bit too much of Reisen but he ignored it and continued to follow the others. "So Reimu? Where do you think Reisen could be hiding?"

"Also would she happen to summon rabbits as minions?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at the rabbit and performs an "I got my eye on you" gesture with it. "Yeah... can she spawn rabbits?"

"I can't help but get a bad vibe at that rabbit... and it's not like I'm being racist to rabbits. One of my sisters is a rabbit, after all."

• Thumbs Up 1

Reimu looked at the source of voices till she saw Sayaka and Marcus exit the ship and enter the grass. "Oh, you guys can go invisible? Tell me that beforehand ok, I thought you were lost."

Reimu bent over and petted the rabbit. Blaze looked at the Rabbit with a strange feeling. 

latest?cb=20100528152210

"Is there danger coming soon?"

Reimu picked up the rabbit and looked around a little, looking like she was searching for something. "Maybe, it could be a blessing though. All of you who don't look human go back to being invisible."

Suddenly from behind the Bamboo trees a few dozen rabbits appeared and then a cute litte girl popped out. 

400px-Tewi.png

"Hi there! Reimu what are you doing here? And who are all these humans?"

Reimu sighed and looked down at Tewi in a slightly intimidating manner. "What are you planning? I'd prefer it if you go away now"

"Oh, how about we fight a bit? It's been such a looong time since outsiders have come here, and I've not eaten a human in a while..."

"Oh, I am not bothered to deal with you right now! Fine here's the fight you wanted."

Reimu immediately kicked her hard in the face, shooting her several metres away and breaking down every bamboo tree in the way. And, as luck would turn out, the path she made lead to an old Japanese mansion. 

"She's the strongest Earth Bunny here, almost as strong as Reisen. She's related to Reisen and the person we want to meet. She has the ability of giving luck to humans though, and it turns out that luck led us to the Houe of Eternity. Oh and make sure to beat those bunnies, they seem quite upset"

• Thumbs Up 2

Immediately rabbits from all directions lunge at Marcus and Yaya, attacking them with kicks and bites.

"Oh no I'm not going to die to cute bunnies!" Yaya yelled walloping them with her wrench.

Marcus didn't say a word... he just whipped out his shot gun and started shooting the critters before they smothered him completely. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic growls as he blows the bunnies away with his air powers. "Shoo! Shoo!" He says.

But the air wasn't enough as the bunnies pounce on him. Sonic growls again as his sword emits a large explosion, incinerating the rabbits.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii, stared at the rabbits coming towards her with a grimace. She pulled out her dagger and slashed at one that was flying towards her.

"Rabbits... I always knew they were vicious flesh eaters!" Katii hissed as she kicked another one. The catling winced in pain as she felt a fluffy little critter chomp at her tail. Yelling out in pain, she swung the creature off and into a cluster of rabbits.

"Geez, where's a holy hand grenade when you need one?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails decides to go for a pacifist approach, planting a small device on the floor. "Aaaand, away with you!" Tails says, pressing a button, sending the bunnies into a vortex.

"Tails, where did they go?" Sayaka asks.

Tails looks at the DEUS, observing the programmed location. "The Dark Realm in Ninjago. Hope they like Daleks."

"Man, those were the days... beating the crap out of those tin cans." Sonic chuckles.

"Our next stop appears to be that old mansion people." Marcus points.

"Let's keep our eyes peeled for that girl and any other rabbit people." He adds before heading through the path that Reimu made. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"And ghosts. Look out for ghosts. Those are usually old mansion stereotypes." Tails adds as they approach the mansion. "Luckily, my wrench has been programmed to act like a handheld Proton Pack if I need to bust some ghosts."

"Guess Bustin' makes you feel good, huh?" Sonic jokes, nudging Tails.

"No, Sonic. Don't ever make that joke again." Tails replies, unamused.

• Thumbs Up 1

remilia%201_zpslqvrw1zw.png

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mansion?" Remilia said as she sneaked behind our heroes.

remilia%202_zps8ti7bsnq.png

"You know what? I don't care. Sakuya please show these rude intruders out."

sakuya%201_zps7yresvwa.png

"Very well miss"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, at least it isn't ghosts." Tails says.

Sonic looks at Sakuya. "I think I would prefer ghosts in this case, Tails!"

"I know, I'm just glad I won't hear that joke again." Tails replies.

"Wait!" Yaya pleaded.

"We're just looking for a lunaian named Reisen." "She has a friend of ours captive and if we don't find him soon he'll die." 

"Please ma'am we just wanna know where this person is and we'll leave with out a word."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's just hope they are of the reasonable type..." Sayaka says. "But please tell us where she are and we'll be on our way! The fate of our worlds depend on his rescue... as well as that shield."

• Thumbs Up 1

remillia%203_zpsmdlduloy.png

"Reisen? You're hunting for Lunar Rabbits? Interesting but she's far from here. This is my domain, The Scarlet Devil Mansion and I'm its lord Remilia Scarlet."

remilia%202_zps8ti7bsnq.png

"I'm guessing my lazy gatekeeper didn't tell you anything. I'll have a word for her later."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Far from here? How far, exactly?" Sonic asks. "Geez, if only people can stop being so vague and get to the point, right?"

"She should be hanging out with that Hourai NEET Kaguya. Have you checked Eientei? She should be in that area."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Right! Entei! Right, riiiight. You guys have Pokemon here?" Sonic asks.

"Eientei, not Entei." Tails corrects Sonic. "Thank you. Now we just need to get there..."

"As I was saying, Sakuya please show them out."

sakuya%202_zpsbodyoqfd.png

"With pleasure miss."

Suddenly fairies blocked the way.

sakuya%203_zpsb8rsotb4.png

"What are you doing? Out of the way!" The fairies then sent out waves of bullets that everyone dodged.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wanna play the hard way, eh?" Sayaka says, shooting a huge stream of water at the fairies, blasting them away.

Sonic sighs. "Man, EVERYONE uses bullets. Might as well call this franchise Touhou: Trigger Happy Havoc!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"The sooner we get out of here the better!" Yaya yelled, dodging bullets left and right. 

"Wish we could find that damn shield those digi-whatever's were yapping about, if it's that good then these jokers wouldn't be so eager to scratch that trigger finger" Marcus sneers.

• Thumbs Up 1

sakuya%204_zps7vnytvii.png

"These guys are awfully annoying..." Sakuya threw knives every which way.

sakuya%203_zpsb8rsotb4.png

"I'm going to lecture that China hard after all this for letting all these fairies in."

• Thumbs Up 2