Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Pulled out of the abyss Ray emerged... he was pulled out at the last moment by the kind stranger. However he was horribly weak and did not move an inch when laid down by her. 

"In the name of speed!" I-is that Ray?" Yaya looked shocked!

Marcus rushed up to the kid, ignoring the girl next to him and checked his pulse. Ray could feel a connection...

• Thumbs Up 1

"A certain someone? What is she talking about?" Purple Heart looks at Reimu. "I have a bad feeling about this."

• Thumbs Up 1

Yukari glanced over at a livid Reisen.

latest?cb=20110808005008

"Say, Reimu, Sakuya, why don't we leave to talk? I think it's a bit too rowdy here... You see some strange people want that squirral for some silly shield and I think they can help us..." 

Yukari and Reimu left, leaving everyone else at Reisens wrath. She began to set up countless illusions, and before everyone knew it, there were in a multilayered strange space where all their senses were warped and they couldn't tell each other apart.

tumblr_nmrzbb7RyA1rsg9r1o1_1280.png

"It's too late! Rays mind is already broken, it's up to him to free himself. Well, why don't all of you join him in eternal agony!" she said, insanity seething through her breath. She then turned invisible and horrible screaching noises resounded throughout the entire area.  

• Thumbs Up 1

The sudden change in atmosphere turned Purple Heart back into Neptune. "Wh-Where are we? What the Nep is going on?!"

Trigger Happy, floating in this strange void laughs. "Wheee! I'm flyiiiiiing!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no!" "We're in despair!" Ember cried. "I don't wanna turn into a husk!"

"This can't be happening." Yaya whimpered. The realms effects already beginning to take effect on her.

Marcus just sighed, a part of him knew he was screwed the moment Reisen showed up. He watched as skin started to turn white as paper and soon the cracks will appear.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic grits his teeth. "I won't fall into despair again... not after what Monokuma did to me in the Link Joker Crisis..."

However, Sonic turns to see Neptune and Tails looking sad and hopeless. "Wait... why are they suffering but we aren't?"

"Well, I died due to despair a million times. I guess those who fell into despair before won't get corrupted again?" Sayaka asks. "But... why is Triggs unaffected?"

"Well, it's Triggs." Sonic explains. "Nothing gets to him."

Spoiler

Reisen appeared, giggling as she prepared an illusionary moon.  Spell card "Stare of the Hazy Phantom Moon (Lunatic Red Eyes)"

tumblr_m6ncxoIHeu1rw29u3o1_500.jpg

"You thought my ability was something as bland as making others fall into despair?! AhAHahHA! You're completely wrong. It's nothing so pathetic!"

Reisens eyes glowed bright red, and the red moon reflected in everyones eyes. Everybody could hear insane voices, or see insane things. Truth and reality blurred, and sanity and insanity seemed to have become the same thing. 

"My ability is to make you go INSANE! Welcome to my world, where sanity is nonexistant! None of you are going to rot here, you're just going to go INSANE!!!"

Blaze charged at Reisen at an increadible speed. "I won't let you! You can't make us go insane that quickly!". But Blaze missed as what she was seeing was all an illusion. Reisen appeared behind her and shot her a missile at her blasting her across the imaginary room. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Trigger Happy remains normal despite what he's seen. Because... he's Trigger Happy. He's already crazy.

Sonic beings yelling as he sees him being abused by the living, rotting corpses of his own parents. "Stop, mom! Stop, dad! I wanted to save you!"

Sayaka, tormented by visions of her writer imagining methods of torture causes her to squirm. "Stop! Please! I don't deserve this, Gen! I don't... I don't....!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray could hear screaming... he opened his eyes and saw them?! Sayaka, Sonic, Sarge, Blaze, Yaya, Ember and the others all being put through hell by Rinsen... 

"They're hear for you..."

"We're hear for you..."

"Don't ever forget that."

The cracks began to slowly disappear!

His memory of Illumina appeared crystal clear again!

"Ray..."

"Don't cry my child..."

"Now is not a time for morning but reflection."

"Do you remember what your name means?"

"Your name means a line of light."

"You light the world up when others can't and show them the path they need to go on."

"My dear sweet child... you were born from twilight, from the last bit of love people have when things are at their bleakest."

"Never forget that your role isn't to be a mighty warrior but a being to soothe the souls of the wounded and give them a reason to keep living."

Ray's willpower against all odds finally broke through. It was his purpose that kept him going all through out Reisen's hell. And now he was going to do what he needed to do. Heal his friends.

• Thumbs Up 1

Trigger Happy looks up to see a ball of light heading towards them. "Haha! Pretty light!" He says as he points up.

From Rays light, Sanae began to appear with her usual friendly smile. She petted Ray. and hugged Blaze. 

"Long time no see Ray, Blaze, and everyone else. Sorry I've been gone for such a long time, I havn't been able to access Skylanders in my new body. In case you're wondering, that girl with the strange hat is my temporary Physical body. I'll explain later, for now, we have a bigger threat to handle!"

Reisen grinned menacingly. "So what if one or two more people join the fray. You don't honestly think you can beat me do you Sanae? I still hold supreme here. You may have broken out of despair Ray, but I'll drag you back into insanity!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray first takes Sonic's hand... "Hi Sonic... it's Ray." "T-thank you for h-helping me." He stuttered. Ray was new to this but he had to try...

"T-these folks aren't real... they're illusions made whole by bad memories and dreams."

"It's O.K. Sonic to feel sad and alone but it's important not to let it consume you like Reisen wants."

"You can break through...just remember you're not alone in this fight!"  

He turned to Sanae and gave her a big smile. "I'll heal everyone. You deal with Reisen!" He replied sternly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic's eyes turn back to normal. "Ray! You're okay!"

He turns to the others. "We gotta save them too!" He immediately rushes to Sayaka. "Sayaka! Wake up!"

"But Gen... I'm just written to be his punching bag..." Sayaka mumbles.

Sonic shakes her. "No! Not on my watch! Not if we're together! I'll never make him torture you again!"

Ray holds Sayaka's hand "Hello Sayaka." "It's me Ray... thank you for coming out to help me."

"I understand that you feel miserable about fate... I do too for a long time..."

"But there are many folks who wish to see you happy and want the best for you."

"Things can change and be rewritten and maybe one day you'll get your moment."

"Don't let Reisen trick you into thinking that you'll amount to nothing."

"You're all ready something great, now show them what you're made of!"

Sayaka snaps back to normal. "Thanks, Ray. We can do this..." She grabs Trigger Happy as his eyes go back to normal. "Neptune! Neptune!"

"Marine! Please... stop bullying me! I'm sorry I lost you!" Neptune cries.

Reisens spell card began to shatter. Her red moon disappeared, and the insanity disappeared. She didn't care though, she was more than confident that she could still take them all on and defeat them with ease using her illusions. 

hqdefault.jpg

"You think you can defeat me just because you're not insane anymore?! You still can't see me, and I still have the ability to shoot you from everywhere!"

Than there were 20, and then 40, and then 100 Reisen illusions, all acting independently and shooting everyone. She still had a lot of fight in her, but everyone was determined. Blaze turned to face Sanae, but Sanae had completely disappeared and in her, and in everyones hand layed a photograph of Sanae alongside the strange girl with the hat. 

https%3A%2F%2F41.media.tumblr.com%2F19669d78b9b2419b7770955b13d45a1f%2Ftumblr_ni0revkvQ11svpozoo1_1280.jpg

On the back of the photograph, Sanae wrote "She is the body who I channel myself through. Always carry this photograph and remember her as me, otherwise you will forget her existance. Her name is Koishi Komeiji."

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray clasps Neptune's hand. "H-Hello Neptune...I'm Ray."

"Sometimes we fail at protecting the ones we love."

"It's very hard I know but there is always a chance to learn from mistakes and errors."

"And you never know, Marineangemon could be out there in the mulitverse waiting for you!"

"But you won't be able to help them if you allow Reisen to trap you here!"

"You can do this Neptune you can fix your mistakes and if you can't you can learn from them!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune and the others wake up as the insanity fades away.

"Ray..." Neptune says quietly. "But... what do we do? We're outnumbered!"

"I gotta get to Sarge and the others... their despair is already giving Reisen power." Ray squeaks... his energy was starting to run low but his new friends were giving him enough to hang in there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune, now Purple Heart once again stands next to her fellow Discples. "We're in a stalement... we can't possible face hundreds of her!"

"Trust Ray... he has a plan." Tails replies.

He makes his way to both Ember and Yaya first, taking Ember's paw and Yaya's hand. "Hi g-guys!" "It's me Ray."

"Ember I'm sorry you got caught up in this mess... being a hero wasn't something you wanted to be."

"You just wanted to be happy and enjoy life, you still can Ember, being a hero like any other job isn't easy but you'll still get to do neat things and you'll be able to make new friends and get cool jewelry!"

"And Yaya, don't let despair trick you into thinking that you can't be a mechanic!" "You already are for your passion will take you to great places!"

"Your passion is your greatest strength girls!"

Both Yaya and Ember both snapped out of Reisen's power! "Holy gems!" "Ray you're O.K.!" Ember squealed in delight!

"How the heck did you survive?" Yaya asked perplexed.

Ray simply smiled.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reisen shot a few hundred bullets at Ray, knocking him over. She then grabbed him by the throat. 

"You little Bi*$h, I would kill you right now if Yukari didn't have a use for you... On that note how about you give me your shield. If you do that, than you and nobody else will have to die. I'll let all you of go back into your world safely and I'll never trouble you ever again. So, what do you say?"

The army of Reisen illusions pointed their guns at all the skylanders. Seeing as everyone was too determined and unwilling to comply, Reisen pulled out a long rifle gun and pointed it at Marcus. 

3922a41c4952fce7cbf1f2f.gif

"This is the same gun I shot Sanae with. When I pull this trigger, the bullet moves so fast it travels in the past and hits the target 0.0001 second in the past. Entirely impossible to dodge and lethal. Now give me that shield, or a friend will die!"  

Sonic gasps and growls. "LET HIM GO!"

"Shield? What shield? Ray has the shield?!" Sayaka asks.

Ray stared Reisen in the eyes with the fury of a thousand suns. "Shield?" "You want it?" "Well you'll never get it because only people who care about others, who care about making sure folks are safe, and fed and happy will get." "People like Sonic and Sayaka will, you won't because you can't kill love and you can't kill UNITY!"

"Besides I can't summon it, it only comes to those who are whole in body and soul." Ray begrudgingly sighs before smirking.

"But he can if I pass it on!"

"Sonic! Say the words with me!"

"Unity shield I summon thee!"

"To protect my friends and family!"  

• Thumbs Up 1

"Unity Shield I summon thee, to protect my friends and family!" Sonic calls... yet nothing happened.

Sayaka floats up to Sonic and Ray. "What are we missing?"

Sonic thinks and snaps his fingers. "You!" Sonic raises her hand. Sayaka nods as they both say it together.

"Unity Shield, I summon thee! To protect my friends and family! Together we strengthen, together we fight! We shall never lose, Disciples unite!"

The call creates a bright light, spawning the shield.