Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Jigen forgot about the ectoplasm, though. That rules out Terri, but it still doesn't explain what happened.

Amitie then made this observation, admittedly not entirely from logic. "What if someone just...hurt those three, and had some of that...ec-to-plas-em to make it look like Danny did it?" She believes Danny could not have done it at all.

Sig is unsure what to make of that theory.

Alter-Ego's response made Amitie confused. "Malfunction? What do you mean?"

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"I don't want to point fingers at people, but judging by how hammers were used and someone was framed... according to my records, this is very similar to what Celes did when she tried to murder someone. As to how the killer got the ectoplasm... I don't know."

Meanwhile, with Amitie.

latest?cb=20160301040627

"Well... I've been overheating recently and I don't know why."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie still doesn't quite get it. "I'm sorry to hear that...but I hope whatever it is, you'll figure it out soon." She wants to help Alter-Ego, but not only is she not sure healing magic could work on what is essentially a machine, but even if it could...she'd die if she even attempted.

Sig looks at Alter-Ego as well. Hearing what they had to say? "I hope you feel better....you think it's a fever?"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040627

"But.. I'm a program in a robotic body. Why would I be submitted to medical conditions that only affects those made of flesh and blood?"

latest?cb=20160301040605

"Although... this does seem to happen everytime I'm... I'm..."

latest?cb=20160301040524

"...with Kaede."

• Thumbs Up 2

Ayna over hears the conversation... "That sounds like you've got a small crush on the girl." She smirks at Alter-Ego.

"Anywho we need to focus on finding the killer before Monokuma turns us all into his personal morbid decorations."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie still doesn't get it...at first...but then...slowly, but surely, it starts to make sense. Turning red? Around Kaede? She feels the same way around Sig, especially now...

Amitie just simply smiles. But now she's worried; what if Kaede doesn't feel the same way? How would Alter-Ego take that?

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040658

"Wait... a crush... on Kaede?"

latest?cb=20160301040739

"T-That shouldn't compute! I'm the Liberator Exterminator! I wasn't built for... falling in love with humans!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Grew beyond your programming, then?" Jigen snarked. "We can talk about this friggin' love crap after we figure out the friggin' killer." he said rather bluntly.

"Indeed. Let us focus on figuring out this perilous mystery." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 1

d6e69747d39a5a329644f5d0e886eeed.jpg

"Not to cut into your personal crushes, but I'd very much like to survive and save my world..." 

"So if you don't mind AE, could we get an analysis on these clues?"

200_s.gif

"Stop being such a party pooper Rocky! There's no TV in this dump and I need something to replace my stories!"  

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301040627

"R-Right. Although... this whole crush thing seems impossible. Anyway. Here's what we have so far..."

latest?cb=20160301040605

"My scans of the hammer and the wounds prove that the hammer, despite being clean fits the criteria. By performing a simulation, the measurements of the hammer's surface and the indent of the fractures fit perfectly."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Huh? Who's got a crush on who?" Flame cluelessly asked. "I thought we had to solve three murders?"

Shademon tries to look around the rest of the medbay to find another clue.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301040627

"But.. I'm a program in a robotic body. Why would I be submitted to medical conditions that only affects those made of flesh and blood?"

latest?cb=20160301040605

"Although... this does seem to happen everytime I'm... I'm..."

latest?cb=20160301040524

"...with Kaede."

"Well now, seems like this girl has got a crush on Kaede over there",kay-grin%28d%29.gifKay said playfully.

"........And she does a lousy job of hiding it".kay-sigh%28d%29.gif

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I don't want to point fingers at people, but judging by how hammers were used and someone was framed... according to my records, this is very similar to what Celes did when she tried to murder someone. As to how the killer got the ectoplasm... I don't know."

"Hmmmmm, I wonder, what if the ectoplasm is a red herring and just wound up there somehow....by mistake"eisLzhZ.gifPhoenix pondered.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301040739

"I'm sorry... but did you just call me... a girl? Don't let this dress fool you, I am 100% programmed as male!"

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Yeah, unlike his creator, who tries to hide his gender... Alter-Ego tries to make it pretty clear."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20101006160806

"Now that I think about it..." 

Roxas spoke up. "I saw Danny walking around the hallways when I was getting water last night. I definitely remember that black hair..." 

Evidence: Roxas supposedly saw Danny in non-ghost form.

• Thumbs Up 3

yEcv6dk.jpg

"So that means Danny has an alibi, right?" Kaede asks, unaware of the other conversation near her. "Yes!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sig kinda was surprised by Alter-Ego's declaration. "Really? You look like a girl...dress like a girl. I guess you just like wearing girls' clothes?" Sig asked. "That's cool."

"I thought you already knew, Sig..." Amitie said. "But it's okay, you two; I made that mistake when I first met Alter-Ego." She still remembers when she first arrived to the academy and called him "Ms. Alter-Ego," after all.

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas scratched his head. "No, I'm pretty sure it was 12:10am when I saw him, a good hour and 50 minutes before whatever happened...which means between the evidence and my seeing him, that doesn't paint a very good picture..." Roxas said.

139a7a0c971f1e8975741aa25d929725.jpg

"I'm telling you guys. I'm being set up. I would never hurt anyone!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Sig kinda was surprised by Alter-Ego's declaration. "Really? You look like a girl...dress like a girl. I guess you just like wearing girls' clothes?" Sig asked. "That's cool."

"I thought you already knew, Sig..." Amitie said. "But it's okay, you two; I made that mistake when I first met Alter-Ego." She still remembers when she first arrived to the academy and called him "Ms. Alter-Ego," after all.

latest?cb=20160301040605

"Well, my creator is a crossdresser. As such, I've been modelled after him. These clothes don't really come off this robot body either. It is comfortable, though. So there is a bright side."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie wants to believe Danny, she really does. But with all that's happened. "We don't know yet..."

Sig is very wary of Danny after hearing that. Sig proceeds to walk in front of Amitie, and his face...well, he doesn't wanna believe it either, but the evidence is kinda stacked against Danny there.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png&key=

"This isn't good... we have two accusations flying around. Celes... or Danny. But are any of them right?"

qUUlT9T.jpg

"No! I refuse to believe both!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

0LY9RFS.jpg 

"I think our first course of action shoud be finding the weapon. We need something blunt and heavy since that matches the murder description."

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mwt3886nv81q

"You mean, like a hammer?"

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Monomi pushes Black Death slightly to find something underneath.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Hey! Look! It's a hammer!"

Alter-Ego walks next to Kaede and looks at it for a moment.

latest?cb=20160301040553&key=80b67da12a2

"It would fit the description... but look. The hammer's completely spotless. Why would someone not bother to hide the hammer in a natural spot, making it abundantly clear it would be the weapon... yet clean any signs of blood or ectoplasm?"

"Hey umm, Alter Ego was it?", Phoenix piped up remembering something, "I get that you're android and all, but you kinda nailed the murder weapon right off the bat there! That's kind of a lucky guess considering how many multiple objects could be used for bludgeoning like that".phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas scratched his head. "No, I'm pretty sure it was 12:10am when I saw him, a good hour and 50 minutes before whatever happened...which means between the evidence and my seeing him, that doesn't paint a very good picture..." Roxas said.

139a7a0c971f1e8975741aa25d929725.jpg

"I'm telling you guys. I'm being set up. I would never hurt anyone!" 

Related image

"Woah! Calm down Danny!", Shantae responded.

"How about you just tell us what happened from your viewpoint last night?"

"Yeah! And maybe give us the scoop on how ectoplasm works with you ghosts?", kay-smirk%28d%29.gif Kay added on.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160210030830

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news kiddo, but at the end of the class trial, all of you must vote for who is the blackened! If you're correct, you all get to live and that nasty little killer gets the punishment they deserve! If you get it wrong though...."

bear.png

"Well...you all die with each and every one of you getting your executions one after another..."

"ISN'T THAT FUN!?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

qUUlT9T.jpg

"Of course not! But... I refuse to believe those two are responsible!"

kuLwqEU.jpg

"It has to be someone else. It has to..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Maybe we should focus on finding more clues guys?! I don't wanna get turned black and die like those other three people..." Flame said scared out of his wits.

"I think I found something but I can't get to it. If I do I'll trigger my forbidden action." Shademon hisses loudly.

• Thumbs Up 1

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"I'm sure we will get them Kaede! After all I'm perfectly capable of solving this case! Speaking of which..." Celica turned to Ryoko who has been standing around the corpses.

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"Now tell me what are you doing here friend. I promise I'm extremely nice. My sister told me so and not to mess with weird people."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"I don't know either. I just am here. I am the Ultimate Forgetful Girl after all..."

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Well ok if you say so."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"There has to be more to it than this..." Yusei thought to himself, "might as well note this down."

Evidence: Ryoko's alibi

• Thumbs Up 2