Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Meanwhile, Honker decided to try tricking Conker into it. "Hey, Conker?! Mind if I @#$&ing borrow your #%\*ing slingshot?!"

"Um...okay?" Conker said, unaware of what's going on.

"Now, @#$&ing stand right the *&$# there!" Honker said.

Conker goes walking up to the area where the heavy object is, unaware of what is to come.

"Now, I *%_$ing use this %*&$ing slingshot, and..." Honker uses the slingshot on the heavy object on the ceiling, making it fall on Conker really hard, squishing him...and thus, Conker is no more! He was on his last life anyways.

Honker decided to celebrate. "I @#$&ing did it! I #$%*ing actually mother*%&$ing did it! #$&*ing fantastic!" He couldn't believe it; he finally achieved his revenge! He wanted Conker to pay for ruining his life all those years back, and he finally did it!

But sadly, his celebration was short-lived...remember his forbidden action?

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_o7cypw6Hv91vn8rbao1_500.gif

"Is that what I think it is? Oh goodie...someone's acted like an idiot!"

Suddenly, all screens flashed to show Honker. 

"It's time for our next contestant on Mister Monokuma's Makeover Massacre!" Monokuma said laughing deviously. 

A click sound was audibly heard to all the students who were forced to witness the mess through the TV screens.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kirby waddles back into the medbay and sits down on the floor. He looks around at the room, blinking several times.

"And I didn't find Monokuma anywhere, so I guess he's waiting for us to sort out our opinions first.... Those screens he uses make it really difficult to figure out where he is exactly. What did I miss? I see a hammer, the culprit ghost, and a few more people. And someone named Honker? What did he do?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"That skunk guy is next? What did he do?!" Comet said worried.

"I don't know what that idiot did but I don't wanna know what Monokuma will do to him." Ty said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sig covers Amitie's eyes again. They want this nightmare to be over already!

Honker is being very painfully poisoned. "##_#-#&"$"\-&*&#&"%&%&&%&&#&%_&#&%__#_**#%@$#_$_#__#_\__#_#_$_$__#_#_#_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Honker let out before his fate is sealed.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh no, not again..." Flame sighed.

Shademon just jitters about while Ayna facepalmed hard. Toons...just can't stop causing trouble for themselves can they?

• Thumbs Up 1

OR4iX8V.jpg

"More... dead... already?!"

latest?cb=20160301040744

"They keep dropping like flies..."

MonomiA_(8).png

"Noooo! Not again!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby waddles back into the medbay and sits down on the floor. He looks around at the room, blinking several times.

"And I didn't find Monokuma anywhere, so I guess he's waiting for us to sort out our opinions first.... Those screens he uses make it really difficult to figure out where he is exactly. What did I miss? I see a hammer, the culprit ghost, and a few more people. And someone named Honker? What did he do?"

bubble-holdit.gif

File:Phoenix Head Shake.gif

File:3DThinkingSpeak.gif

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet Kirb", Phoenix interjected.

"I'm beginning to think that whoever really killed these three is trying to set Danny up. Maybe even Celeste too."

"Just old times, eh Edgeworth?" @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_o24x5dkO141unech7o1_500.gif

"Honestly, I can't stand such foul mouthed naughty children. They should know better than to do that!" 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"Got that right. Honestly, what kind of civilized discussion can be gained from such rude language?" 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8jm55dkv9g4c

"IT JUST FUCKIN' INFURIATES ME, Y'KNOW?! SOME DICKHEADS THINKIN' THAT THEY'RE TOUGH SHIT AND CAN JUST SWEAR ALL DAY WITHOUT THE FUCKIN' CHOPS TO BACK UP THEIR OWN WORDS!?"

bb21a42db9212f89bbcd3742f906d37d.jpg

"I-it just makes me feel so bad...*sniff*" 

raw

"Frankly Wright, I don't think these remembrances of old times are my cup of tea right now, given the circumstances in which it's occurred".

• Thumbs Up 4

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"..." Yusei quietly mourned but quickly investigated more.

Celica continued her own investigation and decided to press on. What she was after was....

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Hey you two! Can you tell me about your involvement with this case?" Celica bothered Kirumi and Celes.

Kirumi_Toujou_28.png

"You're..?"

Celes_(08).png

"What is it Kirumi?"

Kirumi_Toujou_1.png

"This air around her. It feels like purity itself. Like a fresh breeze on a summer lit stroll. Like a chorus of a thousand birds. She feels like someone I can trust and pour my heart into."

Celes_(08).png

"Gag me..."

Kirumi_Toujou_13.png

"Is that a request?"

"I don't care if you're liars or murderers or anything. The past is still the past. I believe everything is going to be ok with everything."

Celes_(07).png

"Whatever. We haven't really done anything. We just started our investigation."

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"Thank you for your time. I'm going to crack this case with elegance and grace!" Celica then left the two to their devices.

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"She was awfully nice."

Celes_(14).png

"Maybe a bit too nice... She feels like goodness personified. There's no way any of us are at her level." Celes seemed a bit down knowing there's someone who's a much better person than her.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby shakes his head as he watches Honker die to the poison in his band.

".... Monokuma is really out to get us... Now another person is gone just for his 'game.' Speaking of which, I forgot to check my band when I got it, so I should do that now...."

Kirby looks at his arm, which has his band wrapped around it. The band says,

"Do not get squished against anything"

Kirby's eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"And that poison is now a very real possibility for someone like me to get...."

• Thumbs Up 2

Rock groaned, having seen Celica's conversation with Celes.

"To be frank, she feels like one of those annoying perfectionists". 

"And trust me, I've learned from Dr. Wily and several others. It's always the overly good ones who end up making the stupidest moves. If she isn't careful, she could end up setting off her forbidden action..." Rock commented.

• Thumbs Up 2

Once all is said and done...Honker lays dead, with one eye now bleeding, and half his white parts now turned black. In other words, Honker is no more.

Sig is scared. Amitie is unnerved and scared. Jigen and Goemon are also worried. This is why they left their signature weapons in their rooms!

"You better be careful here..." Jigen said.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

raw

"Frankly Wright, I don't think these remembrances of old times are my cup of tea right now, given the circumstances in which it's occurred".

"Ahem, what I mean is that, I think whoever set up Danny originally wants us to think that Celestia, being a former player herself would've done so since the hammer fits her M.O.", Phoenix explained.File:Phoenix and Document 2.gif

40 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png&key=

"This isn't good... we have two accusations flying around. Celes... or Danny. But are any of them right?"

qUUlT9T.jpg

"No! I refuse to believe both!"

@Failinhearts "Kaede! While most of us here know Danny and Celeste to certain degrees, assuming someone wanted to frame Celeste, who here actually knows or has record on her modus operandi involving the hammers and framing-scheme?",eisLzhZ.gifPhoenix questioned the girl.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ayna went over to assist Shademon who had asked for help earlier. "What was that you found but couldn't reach?" She asks.

Shademon points under a med bed in a dark corner.

Ayna leans down and sees a piece of paper, reaches out and grabs the paper, pulling herself up with it.

"It doesn't look like anything important but evidence is evidence."

Evidence: Odd paper?

• Thumbs Up 1

"Do you mind if I take a look at that?" Edgeworth asked, taking a peak at the paper.

"Hm. That's odd. Seems to be one of the tests I gave a few days ago. A+ grade. Looks like whoever it was ripped off the name though, so we're not going to find anything from this". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"But sir, what would a test paper be doing here? And why was the name ripped off?" Shademon hissed asking.

"Maybe they left it behind?" Flame suggests.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby turns to Edgeworth and points at the paper.

"Wait! Don't you keep records of the grades you give? If we can check the records for that test, we can narrow down the possible attackers! And Danny is definitely going to be on that list!"

Kirby smiles, having thought up a brilliant plan.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth shook his head. 

"Monokuma has full control of the school. I can't access any of the systems". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, that's no help." Flame grumbled.

Shademon just sighed. What a shame they couldn't find anymore evidence that could be useful.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth shook his head. 

"Monokuma has full control of the school. I can't access any of the systems". 

"Still though! There's gotta be something on that paper we can use for evidence, Mr, Edgeworth!"kay-crossed%28d%29.gif

"Does it state a subject the test was on or something?"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Celica Investigation continues.

"Hmmm... Who to bother next...." She then manages to find Yusei. "Hey you! Say have you any information on the murder cases?"

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"...Oh its the pure girl again" Yusei got up from examining the corpses. "There is something definitely weird going on here. I honestly can't pinpoint if this was really the cause of death." Yusei pointed at the Monokuma file. "Hmmm..."

"It is something huh?" Celica said in her overly cheery voice, "I think there's quite a big mystery around here. I don't know what's going on but I'm helping as much as I can. At least they didn't die gory deaths."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..." Yusei thought more about the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby sighs and sits down on the floor, being cautious to not drop too fast.

"And that paper is of no use... guess it's back to square one. And that's blaming Danny and hoping I'm right! The ectoplasm is still right there, everyone! Who else would drop this stuff, or even have it? No one here hunts ghosts but Danny!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040348

"I still need to gather information on where that ectoplasm came from. If Danny isn't behind it, we need to know how someone was able to get his or her hands on something so... unique."

• Thumbs Up 2

As Edgeworth looked around, he found something. 

latest?cb=20160428210630

"Hmm. The plot thickens it seems..." Edgeworth said, picking up the fenton thermos. 

• Thumbs Up 3