Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just now, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_nf41o7DNiP1sf6ee8.png

"Don't worry about me! This is just what happens every class trial. Just do your best, okay?"

File:3DSweat.gif

"Ummmm, sure thing", Phoenix said.

Hmmmm, let's see. I have it in good faith that Danny isn't the culprit. Celestia's not the most trustworthy, but I doubt she'd use her same MO all over again.phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Which leaves our prime suspect right now as AE",kay-serious%28d%29.gif Kay whispered to Phoenix.

• Thumbs Up 1

rIW2YI6.jpg

"Hang on a second! What evidence do you have about Alter-Ego being the culprit aside from behaivour! He could've been just scared!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby and Chuck take their places at their stands. Kirby climbs up on top of his stand to get a better view of the area.

"Well, I guess this is where we figure this crime out. But those three are the suspects, not that many of us actually think Danny did it anymore."

Chuck just tries to go with the flow, but doesn't do it too well.

"Okay, we find out who killed three people...  that's easy, we know that the three dead ones definitely didn't do it!"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

rIW2YI6.jpg

"Hang on a second! What evidence do you have about Alter-Ego being the culprit aside from behaivour! He could've been just scared!"

"Well, for starters, he has records on us all. And unlike most of us, he'd know Celeste's MO with the hammer and trying to frame Danny for the murder too!"phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

"Not to mention, he'd have your trust, making him the least suspicious to those close to him! Even the disciples wouldn't suspect him!",kay-grin%28d%29.gif Kay chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 3

"But why would Ego attack Zapper and Manic?" Ayna chimed in. "They would have to have known that Zapper at least posed no threat to them due to their forbidden action would have been triggered. Zapper couldn't use his electricity." "If Ego was designed to take out threats why take out two people who threat level was neutralised by the forbidden action?"

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

rIW2YI6.jpg

"NO! THAT'S WRONG!" Roxas shouted out.

"Recall back to Alter Ego's analysis of the room. Not only did he manage to get it completely relatively quickly, but he was practically built for killing and there was oil at the scene of the crime!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"But why would Ego attack Zapper and Manic?" Ayna chimed in. "They would have to have known that Zapper posed no threat to Ego due to their forbidden action would have been triggered. Zapper couldn't use his electricity." "If Ego was designed to take out threats why take out two people who threat level was neutralised by the forbidden action?"

"Hmmmm, we sadly never got to know those two well", Shantae said. Related image"But maybe they did or said something that could've triggered him?"

"Hmmm, I must admit, we all do have our kinks here and there",Related image Mettaton attested to her point

• Thumbs Up 1

Monokuma's words rang through Lumina's head... and more distressingly, Jessica's head.

Three.. Three... Three!

Jessica waited for that familiar chime... but it never came.

"Wh-what?" Jessica whispered, staring in fear at her bracelet like an unexploded bomb. "Wh-why didn't I die?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Recall back to Alter Ego's analysis of the room. Not only did he manage to get it completely relatively quickly, but he was practically built for killing and there was oil at the scene of the crime!" 

Kirby shakes his head.

"If I recall correctly, there was moisture, not necessarily oil! It could be a lot of liquids, not just oil!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"But...what would he want with a pen?" Amitie asked.

"And why a test?" Sig asked.

Jigen and Goemon stay silent for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

"Okay, we find out who killed three people...  that's easy, we know that the three dead ones definitely didn't do it!"

monokid.png

"Whoa, whoa! Now ain't that some surprising fucking facts! Good for you, ace detective!"

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

maxresdefault.jpg

"No, THAT'S wrong!"

ilRtOIJ.jpg

"Remember what Alter-Ego said? He doesn't run on oil! He runs on electricity!"

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well, for starters, he has records on us all. And unlike most of us, he'd know Celeste's MO with the hammer and trying to frame Danny for the murder too!"

3wzQO9g.jpg

"Keep in mind that also, Alter-Ego is still a learning AI and hasn't recieved info on everything yet. He didn't know what happened to Amity Park, remember? Plus, he wasn't even in the first Killing Game to know how Celes did things exactly! Remember, he was a weapon first and foremost. He's just now getting used to this overseeing job!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Monokuma's words rang through Lumina's head... and more distressingly, Jessica's head.

Three.. Three... Three!

Jessica waited for that familiar chime... but it never came.

"Wh-what?" Jessica whispered, staring in fear at her bracelet like an unexploded bomb. "Wh-why didn't I die?"

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"UPPUPUUPUPUPUPPUPU" Monokuma laughed wildly. "You should've seen your face!" 

"I shut down your forbidden actions for the moment, we wouldn't want ya dying in the middle of our fun!" 

"Don't get any ideas tho, your powers are still gone!" 

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

monokid.png

"Whoa, whoa! Now ain't that some surprising fucking facts! Good for you, ace detective!"

maxresdefault.jpg

"No, THAT'S wrong!"

ilRtOIJ.jpg

"Remember what Alter-Ego said? He doesn't run on oil! He runs on electricity!"

3wzQO9g.jpg

"Keep in mind that also, Alter-Ego is still a learning AI and hasn't recieved info on everything yet. He didn't know what happened to Amity Park, remember? Plus, he wasn't even in the first Killing Game to know how Celes did things exactly! Remember, he was a weapon first and foremost. He's just now getting used to this overseeing job!"

"Who says anything about needing to run on oil? Or have you never had to tend to a squeaky gate? Alter Ego said it himself, he was forced into that android model! For all we know, he was using the oil to fix rusty nuts and bolts!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301040553

"Have you noticed that neither I, Monomi nor the Metal Sonics need to use any oil at all? As creations of Tails, we are all made of the same metallic alloy. It's a lot more complex and rust-proof."

• Thumbs Up 2

"But why would Alter Ego bring a test paper into the med bay?" "Why rip of the name of the person taking the test to hide the name?" Shademon hissed loudly.

"And why have the pen ink in pink to match the blood?" Flame chimed him trying to look smart.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(02).png

"It seems everyone is against you Alter Ego already. I just hope that you're ready to defend yourself unlike how your creator couldn't."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..." Yusei seemed focused on Alter Ego, thinking on what to say.

• Thumbs Up 3

Chuck chimes in for this next round.

"Okay, redeeming myself for that blunder, but Kirby here just said this!"

6 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

"If I recall correctly, there was moisture, not necessarily oil! It could be a lot of liquids, not just oil!"

"Thus, there was no oil! Pay attention, everyone!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas glared at Alter Ego. "For what reason would I be staring at you or any of the other robots to see your maintenance process...?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, thank god," Jessica timidly wwhispered.

Shade heard what Monokuma said... forbidden actions were off for now? He grinned. Oh, the disturbances and (petty) villainy he could be able to plot and do in this situation...

• Thumbs Up 2

Monomi speaks up despite being roped.

MonomiA_7.png

"Da, da, daaaa! I am here to testify! We do NOT need oil for maintenance! The alloy Tails used to make us doesn't rust at the slightest!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie just glared at Celes. "Not everyone, Celes."

Jigen the proceeded to snark at Celes. "Or are you really friggin' bad at paying attention? You know, you seem way too friggin' excited for this. How do we know you didn't do this?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Edgeworth, the test paper, are there any questions on it that could pinpoint what type of test was taken and maybe on what day?" Ayna asked.

"Was it hand written?" Shademon hissed. "If so we could do a handwriting test to see who took the test..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby jumps up and down, smiling.

"Thus, we've proven that Alter-Ego didn't do it! Hooray! But we still have two other suspects, and I think Jigen's on to something... even if I don't like his wording. On to Celes!"

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130630180606

"Yes, well I uncovered something rather interesting"

"Looking through this test, this was something I was planning to hand out in my next class. This meant for whatever reason, someone felt the need to do this paper once they found it ahead of time". 

• Thumbs Up 4

5kZc2gG.jpg

"See?! Alter-Ego is not guilty!"

latest?cb=20160301040514

"I told you! I would never betray you guys!"

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monomi speaks up despite being roped.

MonomiA_7.png

"Da, da, daaaa! I am here to testify! We do NOT need oil for maintenance! The alloy Tails used to make us doesn't rust at the slightest!"

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

5kZc2gG.jpg

"See?! Alter-Ego is not guilty!"

latest?cb=20160301040514

"I told you! I would never betray you guys!"

"There's still the problem that we don't even know what the liquid was though," Phoenix broke the news, "Therefore, even if it isn't oil, I'm afraid you're not clear of suspicion",phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"Sad as that is", Shantae said sadly.

• Thumbs Up 1