Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301040348

"I still need to gather information on where that ectoplasm came from. If Danny isn't behind it, we need to know how someone was able to get his or her hands on something so... unique."

"Unique, huh? Anything particular on the details of this supposed murder weapon?",kay-gloves%28b%29.gif Kay asked.

"The more details, the merrier after all", Image result for mettatonMettaton chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Edgeworth looked around, he found something. 

latest?cb=20160428210630

"Hmm. The plot thickens it seems..." Edgeworth said, picking up the fenton thermos. 

Kirby hops up and points at the Fenton Thermos.

"That's Danny's! Only he would have stuff like this! It holds ghosts inside it, which Danny might have used to... do something I guess. But that's where the ectoplasm is from! It can't be from anywhere else!"

• Thumbs Up 1

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I remember hearing Alter-Ego saying something about how the hammer fits perfectly with the fractures left on the corpses. So unless you can find something else that fits that description, this is indeed the weapon."

latest?cb=20160301040524&key=5fd1bad0e47

"T-That's right, Kaede. I also did a scan of the hammer as well. There are some bits of moisture, indicating it was used recently. Whether or not it's blood is irrelevant. If you assume it's water, it pretty much still seals the deal that the hammer was cleaned of any blood regardless."

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby hops up and points at the Fenton Thermos.

"That's Danny's! Only he would have stuff like this! It holds ghosts inside it, which Danny might have used to... do something I guess. But that's where the ectoplasm is from! It can't be from anywhere else!"

Related image

"You mean like, oh I dunno, catch a ghost Kirb?"Image result for sonic smug

"Hmmmm, though that does make me wonder........Dan probably isn't the culprit, but you may be right about that being where the ectoplasm came from. Something either went down or someone stole it to frame him", Sonic deduced.

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I remember hearing Alter-Ego saying something about how the hammer fits perfectly with the fractures left on the corpses. So unless you can find something else that fits that description, this is indeed the weapon."

"T-That's right, Kaede. I also did a scan of the hammer as well. There are some bits of moisture, indicating it was used recently. Whether or not it's blood is irrelevant. If you assume it's water, it pretty much still seals the deal that the hammer was cleaned of any blood regardless."

"That moisture....you don't suppose it could be ectoplasm do you think, darlings?", Mettaton inquired.

"If so, that would certainly link it to the Thermos", kay-serious%28d%29.gif Kay said.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040348

"That is true... unless you put into account the density of the liquid. Ectoplasm is a lot thicker than something like blood or water. And I calculated a density number that is way too small to realistically conclude that the moisture is Ectoplasm."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby sighs and shakes his head.

"Okay, maybe that wasn't the best hunch.... What would Danny need the Thermos for? And he wouldn't need a hammer, he already has ghost powers if he wanted to harm anyone..."

Kirby paces around the room, taking a glance at everyone.

"But that leaves the rest of us... and it doesn't seem as clear cut anymore...."

• Thumbs Up 1

"So..." Sig started. "What is it, then?"

Amitie is continually worried about what's to come, but she wonders...but her mind draws a blank. She's really upset about the whole situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Flame walked up to the goop and took a whiff. "Smells like that cheap putty stuff..." He stuck his tongue out. "That stuff always put me off playing with it since it smelled bad but if you let it set just right you could make fart noises with it and prank people!" He then giggled before realising that it wasn't the best time to talk about fart jokes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

But then Amitie finds something...it's basically a pen, but it appears to be covered in blood.

"Um...could you look at this...?" Amitie asked, pointing at the bloody pen.

• Thumbs Up 1

"A pen...?" 

Edgeworth's eyes opened up a bit.

"Wait a second...the ink on the test was...pink..." 

"Oh god, that's dreadful!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301040348

"That is true... unless you put into account the density of the liquid. Ectoplasm is a lot thicker than something like blood or water. And I calculated a density number that is way too small to realistically conclude that the moisture is Ectoplasm."

"Hmmm, well if it were blood, it'd likely be sticky",kay-sigh%28d%29.gif Kay said

"Okay, so then darlings. Let's go on the theory that the culprit involved may have been.....robotic. Is the liquid less dense than water? It could be something like fuel or oil of some sort?",Image result for mettaton Mettaton suggested.

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck grumbles as he marches down the hallways for the Academy.

"How many days have I been here? Three? I'm not even sure anymore, but I do know that the only day I had fun was the first! The dance was all kinds of romantic, but now everyone's dying and my life is ruined and my home is a mess and I can't even run fast! Sure, I can still fly, but that dang Sonic has me beat in every way!"

Chuck walks past a particularly shiny doorknob, and sees his reflection in it. He still doesn't read what is on the band on his head at all.

"It's all cause of Monokuma and his bands! Without them, I could be chilling with the rest of the flock beating down on piggies, but now I'm stuck in here without anything to do but watch as the bodies pile up! It's like the bear has us all on puppet strings...."

Chuck starts to shout now, something having snapped within him.

"That's it, Monokuma! I'm taking my life back again, piece by piece! And that means becoming the fastest again, getting out of here, saving the Flock from Monokuma, and retrieving the Eggs! That means being faster than Sonic, out living this crew, getting back to Piggy Island, and getting back my friends and the Eggs! But... what if I did the first two at once! Without Sonic in the picture, I'll be the fastest by default, and get a ticket outta here if I'm the one who does it! That seems better than my old plan to launch myself out of here with a giant firework. Monokuma would so intercept that.... so why don't I repurpose it...."

Chuck heads to his room with a sinister grin on his face, ready to reclaim his throne as the fastest. Weip watched the entire thing from a distance and smiled himself. 

Guess I picked a good day to shine that doorknob! Monokuma's going to be excited when he finds out about this, and he'll likely promote me when he finds that I influenced his decision of causing despair!

Weip heads off to Monokuma's office to bring the bear the news.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20160301040348&key=479288a381d

"Of course blood's sticky. But the numbers still don't match up."

latest?cb=20160301040658

"Wait... are you implying that I did it with that oil statement?! I'll have you know I run on an electrical power source! Not something as primative as oil!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301040348&key=479288a381d

"Of course blood's sticky. But the numbers still don't match up."

latest?cb=20160301040658

"Wait... are you implying that I did it with that oil statement?! I'll have you know I run on an electrical power source! Not something as primative as oil!"

phoenix-ohshit.gif"Oh! That's right, I forgot you're an android!",phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif Phoenix said aghast.

"Oh perish the thought of accusation darling. It's not like you and me are the only robots here anyway by my recollection",Related image Mettaton said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jigen looks at Alter-Ego and decides to snark. "Did you just set yourself up as a friggin' suspect?"

Amitie and Sig now look at Alter-Ego and worry even more. They can still trust each other, though.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hmmmm, I dunno Mr. Edgeworth, he seemed awfully jumpy despite Mettaton not even accusing him", kay-serious%28d%29.gifKay said suspicious, to the prosecutor. @Ryannumber1gamer

"And doesn't he have info on both Danny and Celest in his data-banks? He could've known both of their M.O.s", phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gifPhoenix whispered to to Edgeworth.

• Thumbs Up 2

"But it doesn't really smell like oil...it smells like putty stuff to my nose." Flame chimed in trying to stick up for Alter-Ego. "What does oil smell like anyway?" He then asked.

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Me?! The suspect?! Ludicrous! There's no way I-"

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Don't you dare say that about him! There is no way Alter-Ego would even CONSIDER killing someone here! Not after all he's done for us!"

"Thank you... Kaede."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_ocxq4yxPP91ujp8qzo1_500.gif

"Alter Ego was in my first killing game you know. In fact, he got his pathetic, weak little body destroyed by a biker dude, isn't that funny?" Monokuma chimed in.

"My point being that it's easy to consider Alter Ego wanting to get payback for his original self in this new killing game he's stuck in!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20160301040658

"Me? Avenge my creator?! Listen, I wasn't there! That was my predecessor, Alter-Ego 1.0 and my creator Chihiro Fujisaki! Get your facts straight!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig hold each others' hands very tightly. They want out of this, really, really bad, but they need more clues...

Sig finds something else. A bent crowbar that's been cleaned. Another possible murder weapon? "I found this."

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

"And yet there's evidence linking ya to the crime!" 

"Something's very suspicioussssssssssss!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Celes and Kirumi walked in on the conversation.

Celes_(01).png

"I can't say I can care for a machine like Alter Ego because this is a kill or be killed situation we're in."

Kirumi_Toujou_1.png

"Master Celestia that's a cruel thing to say."

Celes_(06).png

"But it is true. You can never tell with these machines..."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..."

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Now now! Cut it out! Everyone is a beautiful person here! Even machines have feelings too Celestia!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Get really real, Celes! Alter-Ego has feelings, robot or not!" Amitie said. She has grown to like that AI.

But Sig looks at Alter-Ego, concerned. The evidence and the way Alter-Ego acted sure isn't helping...

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040627

"N-No! You're wrong! I..." Alter-Ego didn't say anything after that.

latest?cb=20170203161154

"Let me add a little bit! You know, to help you out!"

latest?cb=20170203161154

"Do you know the origins of Alter-Ego 2.0? He's already said it many times before! He was built literally to combat Liberators! Surely a living weapon such as him would have no problem killing others!"

latest?cb=20170203161154

"Ta-ta for now!"

And Monosuke runs away, laughing.

latest?cb=20160301040627

"..."

• Thumbs Up 3