Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Someone should get a photo or a sample of that ectoplasm pronto, that could be evidence." Ayna pointed out.

"So does this place have a morgue or something? We can't leave them like this can we?" Flame asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby leaves the kitchen and dashes up to the medbay. 

"People got hurt in the medbay? That doesn't make sense... but Monokuma generally doesn't make much sense anyway. We've got to get to the bottom of this!"

Kirby arrives at the medbay to find the bodies. His eyelids lower over most of his eyes.

"I'm too late... again.... And they got Black Death too. I didn't like him much but this is just too mean to him! And how would someone do this? I know from experience that Black Death is a tough foe, so how could someone just take him out like that?"

Kirby walks around the medbay to try and find clues. Maybe his small stature could help him get something important for figuring out the murderer.

"We have no time to waste! If I read the rules correctly, if we don't find who did this we're all going to end up just like those three! But ectoplasm? Isn't that what ghosts are made of...."

Danny.... this can't be good.

Chuck crash lands in the main hall, and yells,

"It's Chuck, blue man! Chuck! C-H-U-C-K! And how did you beat me.... that means I'm not the fastest at all.... I'm just a slowpoke"

Chuck walks out of the main hall, not even bothering to check out the medbay.

"Well, there goes my speed. I don't even have that anymore, if he can eclipse me in a race just like that! What's left now... oh just my amazing looks.... No Eggs, no fame, no speed, and no friends...."

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku and co rushed to the medbay only to be too late.

"You've gotta be kidding...." Comet said shocked at the three corpses.

Fura and Ty couldn't believe their eyes either.

"Another one bites the dust....." Rocku muttered glancing at the dead bodies. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Alter-Ego takes a picture of the ectoplasm by simply blinking.

latest?cb=20160301040553

"I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet... but Danny's the only ghost here in this game, correct?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"There's also that friggin' Evil Danny or somethin'." Jigen said. "But how do we even know it's from a ghost?"

Amitie doesn't even see the bodies and she's shaking in fear of what will happen to her and her friends.

She can't bear the thought of losing her friends. Her boyfriend. Her teachers. Anybody she cares for, really.

• Thumbs Up 2

But Kirby loves to jump to conclusions! In fact, he's jumping to a conclusion right now!

"So then we have the culprit in the bag! Danny is the only ghost here, unless someone became a ghost partway though after being destroyed.... But that doesn't seem to be how Monokuma rolls, so Danny it is! Let's tell Monokuma and get this over with!"

Kirby starts to leave the medbay. The investigation is over to him now that there's clear evidence Danny could have done it.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301040553

"According to the knowledge of my predecessor, masterminds don't get involved in the murders. So Dark Danny is unfortunately ruled out from this equation."

qUUlT9T.jpg

"W-We just need to find the truth... and avenge the ones who died! If we don't, we all get executed!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful walked in and saw the bodies. He saw Black Death there. "Glad someone did it before I did..." He said, and left the room.

• Thumbs Up 1

EhsJKqC.jpg

"Alright, guys. Let's start the investigation."

You sure you can do this, despite proving to yourself that you're a failure?

Kaede gives her head a good smack before scavenging the area.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I didn't do anything! I've been framed!" Danny said, trying to desperately defend himself.

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP" Monokuma laughed wildly.

"IS THAT THE SOUND OF DISTRUST I HEAR?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Only to find Sonic waiting for him at the main hall with Phoenix, Kay, Mettaton, and Shantae already scoping out the area there.

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Yeesh. What took you so long, uh, Charlie was it?"

sItL8NE.gif

"Well to be fair, I guess he doesn't quite know the Academy as well as you anyway," Phoenix guessed.

"Hmph! No luck finding any 'surprises' here!",Image result for risky boots Shantae reported.

"I wonder how Edgeworth and company are faring?", Kay wondered out loud. kay-crossed%28d%29.gif"Hopefully they aren't hogging all the action for themselves".

"Ummmm, Kay, you do realize how serious this is, right?"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Let's hope this doesn't incur the wrath of the famous 'Wright Luck' I hear of from your associates darling", Mettaton said.

15 hours ago, Cheawn said:

Chuck crash lands in the main hall, and yells,

"It's Chuck, blue man! Chuck! C-H-U-C-K! And how did you beat me.... that means I'm not the fastest at all.... I'm just a slowpoke"

Chuck walks out of the main hall, not even bothering to check out the medbay.

"Well, there goes my speed. I don't even have that anymore, if he can eclipse me in a race just like that! What's left now... oh just my amazing looks.... No Eggs, no fame, no speed, and no friends...."

"Ummm, you do now that Chuck can also be considered Charlie right?", Sonic called after Chuck.

"Yikes, he took that harder than I thought he would", the hedgehog said apologetically.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif"Poor guy. Just like I us, he saw his world in not the best of states....though unlike us, he didn't really socialize with anyone here for the confidence factor", Phoenix deduced.

kay-grin%28d%29.gif"Maybe we could make it up to him so how! Hey Mr. Wright, maybe if you give him a pep talk like you did us, he'll; come around!"

"Sounds worth a try for later!", Image result for shantaeShantae agreed.

"Let's just hope he doesn't take things the wrong way before it's too late", Mettaton pointed out.

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"MANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!?" Sonia screeched, as she ran over and hugged Manic in her arms.

"What the heck is going on in this school?!" Danny questioned.

"T-This is awful..." Roxas commented. 

"I'm going to throw up..." Edgeworth thought.

phoenix-ohshit.gif"YELP!" Darn my brand of luck!!!

"Welp, that's our cue darlings!", Image result for mettaton detectiveMettaton declared in response to the scream.

"I'll bet Miles will need our help! Let's go lend him aid. I here you're not too shabby at investigating crime scenes yourself, Mr. Wright", kay-gloves%28b%29.gifKay said eagerly.

"Well in that case guys, grab my hand and hang on tight!", Related imageSonic commanded as he took them, careful not to dash too fast for their sakes, to the source of the screams.

"Ugh, I'm glad that's not my actual brother laying dead there. Still, poor guy", Sonic said eying Manic's dead body.

"Hmmm, who's that over there?", Shantae said indicating Zapper @Mightyray.

"Mr. Edgeworth! Miles! Speak to me! Are you okay!?"kay-surprise%28d%29.gifKay asked the shocked prosecutor.

15 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Monomi looks at the corpses, noticing something mixed with the blood.

danganronpa_monomi_4.jpg

"Hey. Everyone. Could this be... ectoplasm?"

14 hours ago, Cheawn said:

But Kirby loves to jump to conclusions! In fact, he's jumping to a conclusion right now!

"So then we have the culprit in the bag! Danny is the only ghost here, unless someone became a ghost partway though after being destroyed.... But that doesn't seem to be how Monokuma rolls, so Danny it is! Let's tell Monokuma and get this over with!"

Kirby starts to leave the medbay. The investigation is over to him now that there's clear evidence Danny could have done it.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif"Ugh, I can see he'll be just as fun a 'logical opponent' as he was in court", Phoenix said annoyed at the sloppiness of his deduction.

"Hmmmmmmmm"phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

Related image

"Something catch your mind Mr. Wright?", Shantae asked.

"It's this ectoplasm. I'm not sure entirely on how it works, but I've never seen Danny leave it behind before. Heck, even when Walker tried to pull something on me, he didn't leave ectoplasm on my person".

"Better make a note of this!",kay-rummage%28b%29.gif Kay spoke up.

"And get a picture!lilkay-camera.gif"

"I'm also going to ask Danny some questions to see if we can get a better handle on ghosts from his world work too",phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix declared. @Ryannumber1gamer

"That ectoplasm could be key to finding the ACTUAL culprit, especially if this evidence was planted".eisLzhZ.gif

14 hours ago, Terriful said:

Terriful walked in and saw the bodies. He saw Black Death there. "Glad someone did it before I did..." He said, and left the room.

"Yeesh, well he's a helpful ray of sunshine, isn't he?", Image result for sonic annoyed Sonic said sarcastically.

"Pft. Well that's when he's not busy wreaking havoc with that Dark form of his",Image result for shantae angry Shantae said still mad at and unforgiving of the cat-hybrid. "He's got the laziness of a house cat and he's just as incapable of cleaning up his own messes!"

"So, he sounds like the typical brat you see shilled on television these days", Related imageMettaton snarked.

• Thumbs Up 4

Edgeworth looked onto the ground, seeing a small file. 

ysSw4Zx.png

"Monokuma File...?" 

Edgeworth flicked open the file, reading the contents.

Victims: Manic T. Hedgehog, Black Death, Zappers

Cause of Death: Blunt Attack to Head

Weapon: Unknown

"The killing seemed to have occurred perfectly at 2:00am last night. No signs of a struggle, meaning the victims were likely lured to the medbay and taken out without hassle there. Odd Additional Things: Crime Scene relatively clean".

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I didn't do anything! I've been framed!" Danny said, trying to desperately defend himself.

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP" Monokuma laughed wildly.

"IS THAT THE SOUND OF DISTRUST I HEAR?" 

kay-crossed%28d%29.gif"Hmmm, I dunno guys.....kay-grin%28d%29.gif...shall we steal the sense of victory from the bear now?"

"We may not be able to swipe the whole hog of it just yet, but we can steal the true sense of absolute victory in that regard, darling", Image result for mettaton ockcyMettaton calculated.

Phoenix smirked.

File:3DPConfident.gif

"Sorry to disappoint, but that sound's going to be countered with my faith in Danny Fenton!"

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't go setting up the party without considering all guests present, Mono-Man!",Image result for sonicthehedgehog Sonic added on.

"I'll admit Monokuma, you are certainly adorable, especially when you go thinking we'll turn on people we consider our friends",shantae_the_half_genie_hero_by_elias1986-d6oar3w.thumb.png.db82e2f2cc75ffe908c9f15c59e6dabe.png Shantae said.

"Sorry, but no dice on that."shantae_genie_fanart_by_topdylanmyfriend-datft9g.thumb.png.7ddc1eb5252dc0fccf821a907c3e1ac1.png

"Now if you'll excuse us, we've got a client to defend!", Mettaton said.

"Errr, actually Mettaton, he's more of a friend than a client! Also, he hasn't even been indicted for an official court", Phoenix corrected.

"Well at least I hope it doesn't come down to having to defend him against our own allies anyway."File:3DPhoenixGrin.gif

File:3DThinkingSpeak.gif

"That said though, Danny, we've really got to get around to talking to you about that ectoplasm for information", Phoenix noted. @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no," Robinson muttered as he looked at Shade's handbook, "people were murdered!"

"...oh no, not... those guys..." Shade disinterestedly said as he drank another swig of espresso.

• Thumbs Up 1

Conker and Honker are separated from the rest of the group. Ah, who needs 'em, right? They don't particularly care for what's happening.

And of course, there is a really heavy object hanging from above the ceiling...Honker thinks it would be perfect for killing Conker with.

But he remembers his forbidden action; he can't use Conker's abilities. But then he has an idea. Well, maybe if the @#$&ing upgraded #\%*ing Tediz didn't $&*%ing see me %*\$ing doing it, I'd be $#\%ing okay...

• Thumbs Up 3

0LY9RFS.jpg 

"I think our first course of action shoud be finding the weapon. We need something blunt and heavy since that matches the murder description."

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mwt3886nv81q

"You mean, like a hammer?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie hears this. She is very unfamiliar with this situation, but she wants to help to the best of her ability. Sig wants to help her in any way possible.

Jigen and Goemon already started looking. What could have been blunt and heavy enough to use...?

Amitie and Sig start looking around as well. But so far, nothing with anything to indicate it had been used in a murder.

• Thumbs Up 2

Monomi pushes Black Death slightly to find something underneath.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Hey! Look! It's a hammer!"

Alter-Ego walks next to Kaede and looks at it for a moment.

latest?cb=20160301040553&key=80b67da12a2

"It would fit the description... but look. The hammer's completely spotless. Why would someone not bother to hide the hammer in a natural spot, making it abundantly clear it would be the weapon... yet clean any signs of blood or ectoplasm?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Heh. I'd have done better." Jigen said. He wouldn't have gotten his reputation as a deadly sharpshooter had he been this sloppy, and even using other weapons, he wouldn't have made such a simple mistake.

But Goemon says something about it. "It could be to hide their identity. But it still does not explain this poor display."

Amitie and Sig are nervous upon hearing that, though. These guys are criminals, after all...

• Thumbs Up 2

0LY9RFS.jpg

"This killer must've been very careless, then. Or maybe the killer finds something as this as no big deal and the notion of passing the trial will just be handed on a silver platter?"

MauHvES.jpg

"That's just me speculating at this point, though."

latest?cb=20160301040553&key=80b67da12a2

"But again... why go through all the trouble of cleaning the weapon? That is... if it is the weapon."

latest?cb=20160301040524

"N-Not saying your theory is wrong, though. There could be some truth to it."

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth thought for a moment. 

"What if it was the killer's own ego that made them believe if they kept the weapon here, they wouldn't be caught. Sure, it would take a mighty huge ego for that to be the case, but if someone were to have that, they would likely leave it here as a taunt or calling card, or just was careless enough to wipe it and then leave it...". 

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040524

"S-See, Kaede? That's not too far off from your theory."

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"AE? Your thermal levels is rising again."

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie notices Alter-Ego blushing. "You okay, Alter-Ego? You look kinda red..."

Jigen then speaks up. "It sounds like something that friggin' Terri would do, but then again, I'm not fond of the guy."

Sig nodded in agreement. Sig has met stupid people, but Terri's stupidity killed his bugs, and nearly killed his friends. But he tries not to let his anger get in the way, and realizes Terri may not be the one.

"What if Terri didn't do it, though? I could kinda see him doing it, and he said he was happy to see Black Death dead, so I guess he could. But why would he kill Minac and that cricket guy?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Do you think there could be another ghost here?" Shademon hissed. "One trying to frame Danny like that shapeshifter?"

"Maybe the killer used magic to get the job done and place the hammer there to throw people off?" Flame then added.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301040627

"Huh? M-Me... turning red? You noticed that too? I might be malfunctioning since I was like that this morning."

• Thumbs Up 2