Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Chuck flips to the page where rule number 4 is located. 

4. Sleeping anywhere other than your room will be seen as sleeping in class, and will result in punishment

On that page was a sticky note from Weip.

"I also bothered to get you a room, birdie. It's circled on this map of the Academy I put here for you. Just to make sure you don't miss it"

Chuck closes the E-Book and marches off to find something to do.

"Oh, thanks Botokuma. At least I won't die just to these blantly unfair rules. I just have to worry about my new 'classmates'."

Chuck finds his way to where everyone else is, staring at the Dimension Trio.

"Hey, everyone! What's up? Sorry for that break down last night, I'm way better than that! And why is everyone staring at those idiots?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Monokuma sat there in silence, with the same smile he had previously.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Why should you listen to me? Well you already saw what I could do to worlds where I wasn't even present..." 

"But you've broken a new rule boys..."

Additional Rule: Do Not Piss Off Headmaster Monokuma

a418dd25fd216647140efb898749a622.jpg

"It's time for your punishment..." 

The Idiots Three

Three massive claws came out of the wall and grabbed the three idiots by their throats, dragging them to the main hall. 

"All students report to the main hall....this second..." Monokuma said, practically enraged. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Game over." Flame sighed, he follow everyone to the main hall.

Ayna turned to Phoenix Wright and Sonic. "Yes I do know Marcus, he's my husband." Ayna nodded at Sonic. "Apparently he lived here but now is missing for the time being."

She then quickly heard Blude, Rud and Greeb make complete idiots of themselves... and braced herself for a potential bloodbath..

Great job morons. Zapper cringed. Shademon just obeyed Monokuma's demand.

• Thumbs Up 3

kfTVmxN.jpg

"Wait... is he? Is he actually going to...?" Kaede stood in shock, but had no choice but to move forward to the main hall.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie, Sig, Jigen and Goemon all go to the main hall so as not to upset Monokuma further. Sig walks Amitie through, though, since he's still covering her eyes.

Jigen and Goemon are just glad they'll be rid of those...whatever they are, soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Crap, not this again..." Katii said.

"No! Hiss don't want to!"

"Yeah, stay here and get killed, Roachman." Melvin chuckled. "Good idea."

"What? What's going on?" Leslie asked. She was met with no answers from her friends.

• Thumbs Up 2

The trio's eyes bulged comically as the claws choked them.

"GAAAAH!!! WHAT THE?!" Blude yelled struggling to get free.

"GAH! NO! NO!" Rud screamed.

"I STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN MY DOOOOODYYYY!!!" Greeb cried out.

"We....better go..." Rocku said almost frightened as he and co headed to the main hall.

• Thumbs Up 4

Chuck stumbles back when he hears the announcement, then dashes to the main hall as fast as he can!

"Uh oh, looks like these fools messed themselves up! I'm so not breaking that new rule! But what's the punishment? This book doesn't seem to go into the punishment. I assume expulsion? But that would actually be a good thing...."

Weip rolls his garbage can into Kirby's room and picks him up, dropping him off at the main hall and waking Kirby. 

"Trust me pinky, you don't want to miss this...."

Kirby shakes his head and hops to his feet.

"Oh, what now! You've already shown you've ruined everything, what else is there left to say!?"

Weip shakes his head at Kirby and laughs.

"There's a lot more left... and you'll actually be somewhat familiar with it!"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/27/2017 at 6:17 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for mettaton not amused

"Well now. I've never seen contestants so desperate to lose, never mind survivalists too dumb to live on any of my shows like this lot before", Mettaton said noting the trio's stupidity.

"Hmmm,kay-pumped%28b%29.gif Maybe they're actually smarter than they seem and have a backup plan?", Kay again tried to rationalize what she'd just seen and heard.

On 2/27/2017 at 6:19 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Monokuma sat there in silence, with the same smile he had previously.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Why should you listen to me? Well you already saw what I could do to worlds where I wasn't even present..." 

"But you've broken a new rule boys..."

Additional Rule: Do Not Piss Off Headmaster Monokuma

a418dd25fd216647140efb898749a622.jpg

"It's time for your punishment..." 

The Idiots Three

Three massive claws came out of the wall and grabbed the three idiots by their throats, dragging them to the main hall. 

"All students report to the main hall....this second..." Monokuma said, practically enraged. 

"Sigh. Welp I've been wrong before. But I guess survival of the fittest be key here", kay-sigh%28d%29.gif Kay unsurprised.

On 2/27/2017 at 6:20 PM, Mightyray said:

"Game over." Flame sighed, he follow everyone to the main hall.

Ayna turned to Phoenix Wright and Sonic. "Yes I do know Marcus, he's my husband." Ayna nodded at Sonic. "Apparently he lived here but now is missing for the time being."

sItL8NE.gif

"Well he's certainly made good company here with us. Heh, especially with Undyne", Phoenix noted. "I'm sure he'll be glad to know you're okay..atfkquh.gif......EtBNlAu.gif..assuming we come out of this cleaner than that trio did."

On 2/27/2017 at 6:23 PM, Dee Dude said:

"We....better go..." Rocku said as he and co headed to the main hall.

"Soooooo, I'm guessing you guys weren't related perhaps?", Sonic inquired as the group made their way to the main hall.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ya think?!" Ty said at Sonic.

"I feel insulted that you're comparing them to us." Fura said to Sonic offended.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_nuo7ibMrJX1serb6g_500.png

"It seems I didn't make myself clear when I showed you all what would happen if you tried to toy with me..." 

"I could give these three buffoons executions. But then again, I already previously showed you that with that loser robot Starscream..."

tumblr_inline_mpuulmEMpB1qjorge.png

"Indeed! Let's show these peasants something new to fear!" 

tumblr_static_68iy3073o6kowswog0480c8ws_

"Oh I agree. I do love how my cutie creator thinks". Monokuma said, praising both himself and Junko.

The bear clicked his fingers, as three holograms appeared above him.

Greeb - Forbidden Action - No acts of overwhelming stupidity

Blude - Forbidden Action - Don't get overly cocky

Rud - Forbidden Action - Don't wish misery on others.

"Game Over Boys..." 

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Dee Dude said:

"Ya think?!" Ty said at Sonic.

"I feel insulted that you're comparing them to us." Fura said to Sonic offended.

"Hey don't mind me! I'm just trying to connect the dots here!", Sonic protested. "Doesn't help that they appear to be from the same writer anyway."

EtBNlAu.gif

"Well gee, don't ya just love it when we get meta like that!?", Phoenix complained.

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina looked up in shock. Jessica looked in curiosity, Robinson in fear and Shade in glee.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Dimension Trio still protested before their last moments.

"OH YEAH TEDDY BOY?! What do you have mind for us anyways?" Blude said.

"YEAH! What do you have?huhuhuhhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh HUH?" Rud blabbered.

"I think I have a boo boo. Can you kiss it?" Greeb randomly asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

OR4iX8V.jpg

"What was that noise?!"

Alter-Ego and Monomi run to the main hall.

tumblr_inline_mlmb5f1QjC1qz4rgp.png

"We're too late..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby shakes his head and turns around.

"But those actions are unavoidable for them! They're all jerks, and I don't like them, but isn't this supposed to be a game, Monokuma? A evil game, but a game no less! Games should be fair for all participants, not clearly rigged!"

Chuck stays out of this, having learned his lesson from yesterday.

"Everyone, just don't speak... oh, too late. They're goners. I'll show I'm better than them by keeping my beak shut!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Flame covers his eyes, Zapper clutched his antennas, Shademon stood solemnly and Ayna clutched her C.O.G. tag.

I hope this isn't going to be my fate... the four thought in unison.  

Amitie knows why Sig is covering her eyes. She appreciates the gesture, seeing as how she's seen more than enough as it is. Sig himself is kinda scared.

Jigen and Goemon want this to be done and over with...but are unnerved knowing that it could be them if they're none too careful about what they're doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Stupid til the very end I see..." Monokuma said grimly. 

tumblr_ohzaqj8zvN1tpveswo1_500.gif

"WOOOOOO, DESPAIR TIME BABY!" Junko screamed in delight. 

Monokuma stared at Kirby 

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"This is my game pinkie, and I make the rules. I'm in enough of a bad mood, I wouldn't recommend pushing me further..."

"Now then, goodbye...forever...

The NG Code tune played, and a very small audible click could be heard. 

Suddenly the three idiots began screaming in pain. 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_nuo7ibMrJX1serb6g_500.png

"It seems I didn't make myself clear when I showed you all what would happen if you tried to toy with me..." 

"I could give these three buffoons executions. But then again, I already previously showed you that with that loser robot Starscream..."

tumblr_inline_mpuulmEMpB1qjorge.png

"Indeed! Let's show these peasants something new to fear!" 

tumblr_static_68iy3073o6kowswog0480c8ws_

"Oh I agree. I do love how my cutie creator thinks". Monokuma said, praising both himself and Junko.

The bear clicked his fingers, as three holograms appeared above him.

Greeb - Forbidden Action - No acts of overwhelming stupidity

Blude - Forbidden Action - Don't get overly cocky

Rud - Forbidden Action - Don't wish misery on others.

"Game Over Boys..." 

"Y'know at this rate, between that bear that apparenty contains her being and well apparently her actual being,I'm honestly confused as to what level of talking to herself, this girl has got it whacked in her head", Image result for shantaeShantae whispered to Roxas.

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Shade in glee

"Hmm, better watch out for that one darlings. He's got that spark in his eyes that calls for a literall killer in the ratings", Mettaton observed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku got prepared for whatever happened.

Comet and Fura closed their eyes not wanting to watch the carnage as much as they disliked the childish trio.

Ty simply watched with no trouble.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shade heard the chime and grinned wickedly. He seemed to have guessed what was going to happen, but his three "aquaintences" were still confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! SOME FOOLS GON' DIE TODAY!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby doesn't even bother to continue to refute Monokuma's argument. Mainly because of one reason....

Pesky band... as long as it stays I'm powerless to fight against him and his rules. I wish I could help them, but the bands are unstoppable. What am I going to do?"

While Kirby thinks up his next method of saving the day, Chuck uses tape to keep his beak shut. He attempts to say,

"See, now I can't break any spoken rules!"

but it just comes out as a garble of useless sounds. Not the greatest plan in the world, but it'll do for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Is it over yet?" Flame sheepishly asked. 

The other three didn't answer all they could is watch until the three stooges could no longer move.