Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! Now, now. I shouldn't ruin the surprise! I'll tell you this, though!"

latest?cb=20160301065233

"Despair is in the air!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's Sarge!" Amitie said. "He's not in this academy right now...he's been doing pretty good. Wait, you're Sarge's wife?!" Amitie's face seemed to beam a bit; Sarge does have someone special!

"You're wife?" Sig said. "Your husband's a pretty good guy. I'm sure he's doing fine now. I think he went out of the academy for...something...I'm not sure what." Sig said.

"Guess he didn't know you were coming."

• Thumbs Up 1

Junko suddenly popped up, hugging Monokuma

tumblr_inline_oa6habO5vM1tmttlm_500.png

"You said it Mono! That lovely....lovely....despair....~~" Junko said with a sick tone of voice.

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Haha, you said it me! This is amazinggggggg!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, in the Academy.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"So, I assume nobody's found a way out yet, huh? At least nobody's dead yet... right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh please! Killing someone at this point would make this more interesting!" Blude rudely said.

"I wanna see someone explody splode! Ooh! Or maybe a rain of blood, or-" Rud blabbered.

"Greeb don't wanna go, me want nap time..." Greeb randomly whined.

Ty gave them a cold glare while Rocku and the rest simply rolled their eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna smiles brightly. "He's alive and he's O.K.!" 

"I don't know how I got here it was a crapshoot but now I gotta help you guys out." She gave Sig and Amitie both a look of pure determination. And hope. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Oh please! Killing someone at this point would make this more interesting!" Blude rudely said.

"I wanna see someone explody splode! Ooh! Or maybe a rain of blood, or-" Rud blabbered.

"Greeb don't wanna go, me want nap time..." Greeb randomly whined.

Ty gave them a cold glare while Rocku and the rest simply rolled their eyes.

QlgkTvW.jpg

"B-But that's wrong! You can't just want people to kill each other just because it's fun! That's no way to think!"

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mpsvq7hHMA1qz4rgp.gif

"I heavily recommend that some of you kiddos begin shaping up, because your bracelets are going to soon become a lot less lenient and more strict. You three blathering morons might wanna take a little peaksy at your forbidden actions or else you're going to end up the ones being killed!" Monokuma said with a wicked chuckle. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, you'll be #$%*ing getting your %*$# killing @#$\ing soon enough, Honker thought. He really wants to off Conker, especially knowing Conker is on his last life.

And he makes his plan to off Conker and escape.

Amitie and Sig are kinda surprised by Anya, but now they wanted to help her finish this and reunite with their friend Sarge.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Who's got time to think when you got you're got game going on sista?" Blude replied with snark.

"Awwww, Come on! It'll be funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfufnfunfun-" Rud blabbered.

"Want people to do what?" Greeb replied not listening to Kadae.

"Will you three SHUT UP!!?" Ty yelled at them with rage. "Just ignore those idiots Kadae! Nobody's killing anyone and we'll find a way out!" Ty said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shademon hissed at the three stooges and was very tempted to perform Free Death Fall on Blude, Rud and Greeb. They knew very well though that doing that will get themselves deleted. 

Zapper just cringed hard. These guys are just a bunch of morons...

• Thumbs Up 1

3wzQO9g.jpg

"Thanks, Ty. At least you have some common sense."

rIW2YI6.jpg

"But hey, anyone seen Alter-Ego and Monomi? Haven't seen them since I left my room this morning."

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_mr0a7y6pBY1rw1exqo1_500.gif

"I wouldn't be all that sure. I'm feeling in a good mood, and might get rid of one of this school's problems if three very annoying students don't stop acting like overgrown babies. After all...you wouldn't want to be triggering your forbidden actions..." 

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie, Sig, Jigen and Goemon all glare at Greeb, Blude and Rud. Amitie's had insecurities about her ditziness. These guys, on the other hand, even she can see are a whole other level of stupid.

"Why do you want people to die?" Sig asked.

Jigen feels he has no right to say anything other than this; "You three friggin'...whatever you friggin' are are a bunch of friggin' morons!"

Goemon looks displeased. "I don't kill without cause. You, on the other hand, want killing to occur for fun."

• Thumbs Up 2

Rud, Blude, and Greeb saw and heard all the glares, insults and threats handed to them, they simply kept their mouths shut to avoid certain death.

"Sheesh, don't these meanie brains ever heard of the concept of fun?" Rud thought.

"Awwww, SCREW THEM! They're all gonna die anyway! They're the morons." Blude thought.

"Hello? Anybody home? Can I go potty in here?" Greeb thought randomly.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna and Flame then stared at Rud, Blude and Greeb. "Be careful what you wish for cause Monokuma seems like the kind of person who likes making people who annoy them suffer pretty quickly." Flame warned them.

Ayna just shook her head. "Pathetic."

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Ah good. It seems the three of them have enough of a brain between them not to push their luck further with me".

tumblr_inline_nuo7ibMrJX1serb6g_500.png

"I wouldn't recommend that when I'm in such a good mood..."

tumblr_inline_nw8nx5JmuH1tyiywu_500.png

"It's not nice to ruin other peoples' good moods..." 

• Thumbs Up 5

Chuck rolls off of the couch he is sleeping on, waking up upon impact with the ground.

"Ow! What was that for!? I didn't do anything, not this time anyway!"

Chuck stands up and looks around at the room he is in, and kicks over a table.

"Still in this infernal school run by a killer bear who ate our Eggs! Dang it, Monokuma!"

Chuck spots a clock and runs over to it, shaking his head once he realizes the time.

"It's past 6:00!? I'm burning daylight here! I could have done a ton of things in that one hour alone... or I could, if it wasn't for this stupid speed sapping band! Ugh! You know what, I'm giving that bear a piece of my mind-"

Chuck is cut off by Weip, who holds out a E-Book to him.

"Don't be so sure about that, birdie. When you left the main hall last night, you forgot to take your E-Book with you. It's got all the rules of our game of Life and Death... including one against harming Headmaster Monokuma. And another for not sleeping in your room, like you just did. So if you want to live, you'd better not do those things. And, technically, I should be making you find this on your own, but I'm showing you mercy and giving it to you before you mess up some more.   Make sure you read it, or else...."

Chuck takes the E-Book away from Weip and flips through it.  Weip walks away, while Chuck freaks out about the rules.

"Oh great, he's got strict rules to go with his evil demeanor. Why didn't I just dash off after the dance!? Why!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Y'know, I don't know why, but those three seem almost.......related to you and the gang in a way", Sonic said to Rocku and company. @Dee Dude

"Also what the heck are tone-deaf versions of my siblings even doing here???"Image result for sonic deadpan

• Thumbs Up 4

You're doing a fine job of that yourself, Jigen thought. But these guys don't even have a concept of decency. Lupin has a better sense of when to joke around, for pete's sake, and he ain't exactly the brightest of thr bunch himself!

Amitie and Sig are holding each others' hands still. They don't know if they're doing anything to infuriate Monokuma, and he could kill them at a moment's notice.

Greeb, Blude and Rud are not helping matters, since their idiocy is so unlije anything else they had seen up to this point. And since they were so eager to see people die, the couple worry about any attempts they may do to harm them.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the trio kept their mouths shut, Blude realized something.

"Hey! Wait a second boys! Why should we have to listen to Teddy boy here?! He's not even here so what can he do anyways!?" Blues spoke up.

"Yeah! You're right! I'm not scared of Mr. Black and White either! We don't have to take this! NOT HERE!" Rud said.

Greeb just stood there and farted.

"You hear that Monok*nt!? We're NOT SCARED OF YOU OR ANY OF THESE JACKASSES!! Make your edgy threats all you want but we as the Dimension Trio will be strong as the super ultimate trio who's better than everyone! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE A HIKE TO YOUR STORYBOOK AND KISS OUR COLORUL ASSES?!?!" Blude ranted as he gave Monokuma the middle finger.

"YEAH MR STINKY MEANIE AIRHEADED POO POO MC PEE PEE CHUBBY DROOLING HONEY BREATH DOODY HEAD!!" Rud added. "*snicker*....I said doody..."

"I wanna take a doody...." Greeb randomly added.

BIG. MISTAKE.

• Thumbs Up 5

"You guys did not just do that..." Katii groaned, facepalming. "This is gonna end well."

Hiss quickly covered her eyes in terror, but Leslie had her eyes glued on the three dimwits, filled with a bile fascination as to what would happen.

• Thumbs Up 4

Phoenix and Sonic noticed Anya @Mightyray. "Hmmm, that armor", eisLzhZ.gifPhoenix said deep in thought.

Image result for sonic"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know a dude named Marcus. Sometimes goes by Sarge, would you?", Sonic asked Anya.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sig immediately covered Amitie's eyes without even thinking. She's seen far more than enough already! Heck, he wonders why he didn't do it earlier. All he knows it, it's an instinct of his now to do stuff like this. He wants to protect Amitie from the horrors about to unfold.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

As the trio kept their mouths shut, Blude realized something.

"Hey! Wait a second boys! Why should we have to listen to Teddy boy here?! He's not even here so what can he do anyways!?" Blues spoke up.

"Yeah! You're right! I'm not scared of Mr. Black and White either! We don't have to take this! NOT HERE!" Rud said.

Greeb just stood there and farted.

"You hear that Monok*nt!? We're NOT SCARED OF YOU OR ANY OF THESE JACKASSES!! Make your edgy threats all you want but we as the Dimension Trio will be strong as the super ultimate trio who's better than everyone! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST A HIKE TO YOUR STORYBOOK AND KISS OUR COLORUL ASSES?!?!" Blude ranted as he gave Monokuma the middle finger.

"YEAH MR STINKY MEANIE AIRHEADED POO POO MC PEE PEE CHUBBY DROOLING HONEY BREATH DOODY HEAD!!" Rud added. "*snicker*....I said doody..."

"I wanna take a doody...." Greeb randomly added.

BIG. MISTAKE.

Image result for mettaton not amused

"Well now. I've never seen contestants so desperate to lose, never mind survivalists too dumb to live on any of my shows like this lot before", Mettaton said noting the trio's stupidity.

"Hmmm,kay-pumped%28b%29.gif Maybe they're actually smarter than they seem and have a backup plan?", Kay again tried to rationalize what she'd just seen and heard.

• Thumbs Up 4