Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS HURTSHURTSHURTSHURTS!!!!!!" Rud said screaming in pain.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! F*CK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Blude said screaming at Monokuma.

"MOMMY!!! LITTLE GREEBY NEEDS A DIAPER CHAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!" Greeb screamed randomly in pain.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede, Alter-Ego and Monomi watch has the right side of Rud, Bud and Greeb's bodies become black from the poison injection, the eye on that side bleeding out.

yvvPb23.jpg

"No!" Kaede yells, rushing forward but is held back by Alter-Ego, holding her hand firmly.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mpsvq7hHMA1qz4rgp.gif

"How funny! You're all so brainless that you still think it's smart to insult me when you're in this situation! I upgraded my little devices for multiple doses!" Monokuma laughed madly, as multiple more clicks were heard, sending them into further pain until the three just suddenly stopped, lifeless, with their right eye looking like Monokuma's now. 

Roxas tried to shield Shantae slightly, if anything, to hide the horrific sight. 

"Oh my god..." Rock said, looking at the absolutely horror that unfolded.

"That sick..." Danny commented.

"I-I'm going to be sick Wright..." Edgeworth said in disgust.

• Thumbs Up 5

"#$@%ing brutal!" Honker said. "It's so #\%+ing %*#$ed up! I %*_\ing love it!"

Sig just looked at Honker, and is worried what the skunk is planning. Jigen and Goemon are too worried about Honker to say anything; he looks legitimately deranged.

• Thumbs Up 3

While Shade saw their deaths and took joy from it, the other three just stared at them, unable to pry their eyes away from the scene even if they wanted to. They hardly knew them, but they still felt sorry for them.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That is torture..." Ayna froze. Oh god, I hope Marcus didn't go through this...

"What the hell..." Zapper felt like he was going to throw up. He looked at his bracelet and shuddered.

Flame looked up and just sighed... Geez not even Ripto is this mean...most of the time.

Shademon just stood there, holding a moment of silence for the three stooges. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Yusei went up to examine their corpses. He took off one of his gloves and placed his hand on their cold necks.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Dead..."

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"..." Yusei gave a moment of silence for them.

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"That's just awful! Poor little guys!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chuck's lower beak drops, tearing through the tape he had just wrapped around it.

"Whawhawhawhawhawhat are you doing to them!?"

Kirby just stands there, watching as the Dimension Trio are poisoned to death.

"Stop it! Stop it now! Don't hurt them!"

Weip chuckles from the back of the main hall.

"They're already dead, puffy. Been dead for a while, the poison's fast. Good riddance to those monotoned blobs of trash anyway, apparently the character designer was feeling so lazy that they gave these buffoons uninspired designs and terrible one note personalities! They really grate on my ears and eyes! If they had better personalities, maybe they would have survived this fate... not that I would have liked them to."

• Thumbs Up 3

Katii gagged, holding back vomit. Turning around, she saw Hiss covering her eyes. It would seem the poor cockroach girl had been too scared to watch the scene unfold before her. Leslie stood in shock, trembling in terror, while Melvin looked down at the trio with a disgusted look. Katii didn't have to guess that the sight of Non-humans getting killed didn't affect him. 

Katii looked back at the three again one half of them normal, the other half blackened, the blood their own respective colo bleeding out of the now monokuma-like eye.

They were obnoxious, crude, and fowl mouthed, sure... but did they really deserve such a grisly fate?

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_mpsvq7hHMA1qz4rgp.gif

"How funny! You're all so brainless that you still think it's smart to insult me when you're in this situation! I upgraded my little devices for multiple doses!" Monokuma laughed madly, as multiple more clicks were heard, sending them into further pain until the three just suddenly stopped, lifeless, with their right eye looking like Monokuma's now. 

Roxas tried to shield Shantae slightly, if anything, to hide the horrific sight. 

"Oh my god..." Rock said, looking at the absolutely horror that unfolded.

"That sick..." Danny commented.

"I-I'm going to be sick Wright..." Edgeworth said in disgust.

"Yeeshka! Just when I thought watching witches get burned was bad enough"EtBNlAu.gif

kay-surprise%28c%29.gif

".......................................", Kay was left speechless.

"Ugh, that's one wait to see in two ways", Image result for sonic annoyed Sonic said.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mrfr0tsoup1qz4rgp.gif

"Well then, have I made my point clear? I wouldn't recommend acting like annoying dipshits, or breaking Mister Monokuma's rules, or else you'll be taking my one stop class of how to look beautiful! Look, I'm already a trend setter!" Monokuma said, chuckling at the lookalike idiots. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Sig is still covering Amitie's eyes. But as much as Sig didn't like those guys, he still kinda felt sorry for them.

"I'm sorry, Amitie. I think they're gone." Sig said, with a bit of sadness in his monotone voice.

Amitie won't even move Sig's hand, she's seen too much. She kinda felt sorry for those guys; they were a whole other level of stupid, and they seemed way too eager to witness death...but they sure didn't deserve this.

And Jigen and Goemon? They were unnerved, too. Looking at the stupid trio in thier current state...wow, could that really happen to them? And yeah, they were eager before, but now that they've seen it, they would have at least preferred they be given a less grisly fate.

"You made your point loud and clear, Monokuma." Jigen said, trying his damndest to not piss off the bear.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Guys.....I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth..." Comet said disgusted at the sight.

"Oh.....my....god...that's horrible..." Fura said horrified, she couldn't stand it anymore.

"This guy is sick.....I don't even know what to say....." Rocku said shocked.

Ty didn't say anything, suprisingly, he wasn't satisfied with their deaths....he almost felt sorry for them before they died.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, what do we do now?" Flame sobbed.

"I have no idea..." Zapper groaned.

This evil must be expelled.... Shademon looked at Sig and Amitie before turning to see Fura and Hiss upset as well.

We got to think of a plan on how to get these bastards out of here. Ayna looked angrily at the corpses then to the monitor.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby jumps up, and starts his usual rant.

"Monokuma, you're... you're... you're... our headmaster, and the point is clear enough. Don't mess with you or we won't like it."

Kirby walks out of the main hall, tears welling in his eyes.

"I couldn't save Dream Land, and now I couldn't save three people! I'm supposed to be a hero, not a bystander watching this entire game unfold...."

Chuck is offended by Monokuma's comment, but he holds his anger and leaves too. He mumbles to himself,

"I'm the trendsetter here, beary.... I had my own fan club once, did you?"

Chuck notices that there were still a few E-Books left in the main hall, and remembers that Kirby left with him the day they were given out. So Chuck grabs one and follows Kirby.

"Hey, pinky! You forgot the rule book! It's pretty important!" 

Chuck loses track of the puffball, so he leaves the book in front of Kirby's room instead.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm going to go get a cold glass of water." Zapper sighed. "I'll see you in a bit Ayna, sorry Lt. Stroud." Zapper then headed out of the main hall and went off looking for somewhere to get a glass of water to cool down from the horror he witnessed.

"It'll be O.K. guys." Ayna turned to Flame and Shademon after seeing Zapper off.

"I hope so." Flame sighed.

wWCJyU_vTp8qgDnc_FYRjv9gOYjAmLrm3z7w9ed1

"It is now nighttime. You can either go to bed, or if you're planning anything...well, do as you willlll~" 

"The cafeteria is now off limits. Go get some good sleep everybody!" 

The screens shut off.

• Thumbs Up 2

Conker tries to talk to Sig, clearly not giving a shit about what just occurred.

And whispers in his ear. "Amitie's gonna leave you behind and forget about you. We got separated from her, yet when we meet again, she's forgotten us."

Oh, boy, Sig was quite angry, but he spoke in his usual monotone voice. "Amitie would never do that, at least not without a good reason. She came here to help people on Ms. Accord's suggestion. I've heard her talk about her friends in her sleep." Sig admitted. We haven't seen it, but while Amitie was especially apprehensive about leaving Sig (fortunately reuiniting with him and finally becoming his girlfriend), she was worried about leaving all her friends behind.

"Heh, that's what you think." Conker said. When will he get the hint that Amitie truly never met him before in her entire life?!

"Ah, @#$& him anyway!" Honker said.

They hear Monokuma's announcement and everyone goes to their rooms.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku sighed and held his face in frustration.

"Ugh.....well, there's no point in lamenting anymore, those three are gone. Let's get some sleep and figure out what to do tommorrow." Rocku said leaving the area.

Comet held his arm around Fura comforting her as they followed Rocku. 

"I'm scared Com...." 

"*sigh*....me too Fura....me too...."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey lady... that bug guy hasn't come back yet...should we go look for him?" Flame points out.

"No, the bear has too many traps here." Shademon steps in.

"I didn't ask you creepy I asked the lady." Flame got cranky.

Ayna then spoke. "Come on it's late and Zapper can take care of himself."

"Let's go to bed."

The three head to bed and call it a night.

In her room, Kaede tucks herself fully under her blanket.

7FMLEGa.jpg

"...I can't believe I let them die." She says to herself, over and over. "I'm a failure. I... made a promise we'd all get out alive."

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie and Sig kiss each other goodnight, hugging each other tightly as they had the night before. Jigen and Goemon go to bed in the latter's room.

Conker and Honker go to the spare room after Conker's unsuccessful attempt to turn Sig against Amitie. Seriously, guy did that simply because Amitie didn't remember him, even though this is not the same version of Amitie he met all that time back.

This is only gonna get crazier from here, and things will only get more brutal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lumina led Jessica back to their dorm... or, what one would call it if they felt generous. The sorceress's eyes were shut tight as they walked past all sorts of numbered doors.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby was pretty tired after watching the Dimension Trio die at the hands of Monokuma's evil bands. He heads to the kitchen to have a snack before he heads to bed. Of course, this time the door is locked and it will not budge.

"I come down to have a snack, and now we can't have anything at all!? Only Monokuma is cruel enough to make us sit and watch someone die, and then keep us from eating a bite before bed! Oh well...."

Kirby heads up to his room to sleep. He finds the E-Book Chuck left for him in front of the door.

"Oh... these things. Might as well read it before I sleep... too bad it's not my size as always!"

Kirby shoves the book into his room and closes the door behind him. He flips through his book, and reads the oh so fun final rule.

"And the last rule is that he can make rules... that makes stopping him really hard then. Loopholes are not an option today."

Chuck pulls out a bunch of fireworks and ties them to himself. Then he pulls out a match, lights all of the fireworks as once, and waits.

latest?cb=20150526110356

"Now I'll get my speed back, rocket style! The only way to head to bed!"

The fireworks all go off and pull Chuck around the Academy, with some actual speed for once! Chuck takes multiple wide turns, eventually arriving at his room just as the fireworks run out.

"Hah, new record! I'll show that bear that even without my speed I can still go fast!"

Of course, that's when all of the fireworks blow up, flinging Chuck into his room with soot on his face.

"Ow... again, not one of my better ideas. I might as well sleep... there's not many fun things left to do here outside of despair over all of the deaths."

Chuck falls asleep on his bed, and waits until tomorrow. He dreams of his friends, handing over the Eggs they once protected with their lives. The thought gnaws at Chuck.

I should've been there... not here... I've got to get out of here one way or another.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_7.png

"Try not to worry too much about today's event's Master Celestia." Kirumi said as she tucked her in bed, "I'm sure things will sort out."

Celes_(08).png

"I wish but there's a lot of things on my mind to worry about..." Celes got quiet as Kirumi bowed and left the room.

Celes_(04).png

"..." Celes felt so insecure after the accusations at her.

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Tomorrow will be another great day!"

• Thumbs Up 3