Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Alter-Ego lifts up the blanket to see Kaede in an almost fetal position.

latest?cb=20160301040831

"Kaede... please don't blame yourself. Please. If there's one thing we need to do... is to keep on having hope. No matter what."

Kaede simply nods and turns away as she drifts to sleep. As things go dark she hears the other voice.

You thought you could be a hero?

How many times were you told you couldn't?

What role do you play?

You have none. All you do is create problems.

• Thumbs Up 2

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"..." Yusei was thinking in his room, slouched over on his knees, "I let three people die already... I'm supposed to save people not let them die." Yusei thought long and hard about the situation.

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"I gotta give Monokuma some credit. These beds are pretty comfy."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Be sure to take a look around kiddos! I'm sure you'll love the surprises I left for you!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Surprise? What the hell does he mean by that?" Rocku wondered getting out of bed.

"Well for one hint, it's Monokuma." Ty replied sarcastically still in bed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig walk out of their rooms, holding each others' hands. Jigen and Goemon walk out of the latter's room, and Conker and Honker walk out of the spare room they found.

They have no idea what will happen this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ayna, Flame and Shademon emerge out of their room. 

"O.K. I'm going to look for Zapper if anything happens to me. Pray for me." Ayna spoke solemnly before going to the cafeteria first.

Flame and Shademon both looked at each other with dread...

• Thumbs Up 1

"Surprise?" Hiss said, "Hiss don't think she want surprise from evil teddy.

"W-well, let's go find it." Leslie stated. walking out of the room.

Katii nodded. She too was not at all looking forward to what Monokuma had in store for them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby rolls out of his bed and leaves his room.

"Any surprise from you Monokuma is a trap to me...."

This time, Kirby makes a beeline for the kitchen to make sure he hoarded enough food for when Monokuma locks up the cafeteria and kitchen at night.

Chuck hops out of bed, strapping on more fireworks to himself.

"It's a new day, and now it's time for me to truly go fast once again! Nothing can make this day bad, Monokuma! Nothing!"

Chuck lights his new set of fireworks and zips around the Academy at top speed! He smiles as the wind rushes past his face.

"Just as it should be. Me, the fastest thing around!"

• Thumbs Up 3

The tall shadowy figure of Shade groaned as he slunk towards the kitchen. He'd been put on "keep Robinson alive" duty, and he couldn't even screw with him without dying himself. He was angry, wanted to do something nasty (as much as he couldn't), and just wanted something to drink. Coffee, alcohol, car oil, whatever.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Chuck lights his new set of fireworks and zips around the Academy at top speed! He smiles as the wind rushes past his face.

"Just as it should be. Me, the fastest thing around!"

Image result for sonic dashing

Related image

"Did someone call my name and title?", Sonic said smugly dashing past Chuck.

"Then again, it's "The Fastest Thing Alive" anyway to be precise".Image result for sonic smug

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna went into the cafeteria and looked around hoping to find the whereabouts of Zapper. So far no luck. She made sure to keep her distance of Shade while looking.

Where the hell have you gotten to you cricket? It couldn't have taken you all night to find a glass of water. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Chuck's head feathers stick out in all sorts of directions. Chuck glares at Sonic, focusing on him so much that he slams into a wall. His fireworks explode only after he hits the wall, as if to spite him.

"You're faster!? No way! This can't be! I'm the fastest in world, and to prove it, I'm challenging you to a race! Right here, right now, blue dude! To the main hall! And of course, I'll win!" 

Chuck pulls out a new set of fireworks and peels himself off of the wall. He grins, preparing to show his true colors to Sonic!

Kirby looks at Slade and heads to the refrigerator. He pulls out a cup with half milk and half melted dark chocolate, just like Monokuma. Kirby shakes his head and puts the cup back in the fridge.

"Of course, all the food is still Monokuma themed. I really don't like our new headmaster. Just leave the food alone at least! How can anyone but him like looking at this... well, Junko probably could."

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth meanwhile decided to take a walk around the school. He couldn't sleep very well and needed to clear his mind.

"This entire situation is terrible. I allowed this to happen to my students right after one massive danger. What kind of headmaster am I...?" 

Edgeworth heard a door creaking nearby, the medbay door.

"What the...?" 

Edgeworth froze up. Because in front of him...

was Manic the Hedgehog, Black Death, Zappers, covered in pink blood and lying on the floor. 

Edgeworth ran out of the room, finding Kaede, and Yusei near by.

"YOU TWO, COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW" 

• Thumbs Up 5

yusei%207_zpszncrphuj.png

"What happened?" Yusei jolted out from bed. "Don't tell me...." Yusei rushed out with Edgesworth to investigate.

celica%203_zpsic4uhz8o.png

"Huh? What's going on? Its pretty loud over there!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth drags Kaede to the room with the corpses, waking her up when he barged into her room.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Wh-Why are you dragging me like this so early in the-"

OR4iX8V.jpg

"Mor...ning..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth took Kaede and Yusei to the three bodies lying in the medbay.

exf27M4.png

"Bodies have been found, the room they are in is the Medbay. Please begin your investigation now, as a class trial will be held later today. Don't forget your Monokuma files!" 

"Looks like you Skylosers are really as bloodthirsty as the rest of us when the chips are down and you're desperate to get out!" Monokuma added with a chuckle, as everyone rushed to the medbay.

• Thumbs Up 4

The body discovery announcements awaken Alter-Ego and Monomi, as they rush out to find Kaede and the corpses.

OR4iX8V.jpg

"Someone actually... they really... KILLED them?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

yusei%206_zpsjxhvwwpi.png

"Monokuma... I swear I will make you pay for ruining everyone's future." Then someone poked outside the corner.

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"..." Ryoko appeared. "Where am I? I feel like I haven't slept for days..."

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"A body was found!? Oh no!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna looked around and in as many rooms as she could be there was no sign of Zapper any where to be seen. As she was heading to the med bay she heard the commotion and then saw Zapper along with two other people. Dead.

"Oh no." Ayna covered her mouth.

Someone in this building was now a murderer.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Cheawn said:

Chuck pulls out a new set of fireworks and peels himself off of the wall. He grins, preparing to show his true colors to Sonic!

Only to find Sonic waiting for him at the main hall with Phoenix, Kay, Mettaton, and Shantae already scoping out the area there.

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Yeesh. What took you so long, uh, Charlie was it?"

sItL8NE.gif

"Well to be fair, I guess he doesn't quite know the Academy as well as you anyway," Phoenix guessed.

"Hmph! No luck finding any 'surprises' here!",Image result for risky boots Shantae reported.

"I wonder how Edgeworth and company are faring?", Kay wondered out loud. kay-crossed%28d%29.gif"Hopefully they aren't hogging all the action for themselves".

"Ummmm, Kay, you do realize how serious this is, right?"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Katii held onto Hiss's shoulder as she and Leslie made a dash for the Medbay. They stopped, horrified at the sight before them.

"Infinity above..." Katii said as she saw the corpses of the three, "Please, tell me they had a pepto bismol fight and took a nap afterwords."

As silly and goofy as Katii's comment was, she was legitamately hoping that this was indeed the case.

"Move aside! I'm a hero here!" Melvin called out several feet away. Everyone moved out of Melvin's way as he kneeled down to inspect the bodies.

"Hm. Mmhm." Melvin scratched his goatee before turning over to everyone.

"Yep. These creatures are dead." 

Everyone else in the room gave him a look as if to say 'No shit sherlock.' Katii on the other hand was brought down by the fact that her theory had not been true.

• Thumbs Up 5

Amitie, and Sig were completely shocked to hear the news. Why would someone kill them?!

Jigen and Goemon are now even more fearful for their lives.

They reluctantly went to the medbay. Amitie's eyes were covered to protect her from the horrors that await.

Sig wasn't happy with the sight...but on the bright side, Black Death can't hurt anybody no more. But he would have liked to have known Zapper and Manic a bit better, even if Manic screamed like a banshee.

Goemon would have been happy to see Black Death gone, but he wasn't, and paid respects nonetheless. Whoever did this was dishonorable himself; at least if Goemon did it, it would have been for more honorable reasons than simply getting out of here.

Jigen was pretty shocked himself, if mainly because he fears for his own life.

• Thumbs Up 3

"MANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!?" Sonia screeched, as she ran over and hugged Manic in her arms.

"What the heck is going on in this school?!" Danny questioned.

"T-This is awful..." Roxas commented. 

"I'm going to throw up..." Edgeworth thought.

• Thumbs Up 4

Flame and Shademon saw everyone heading to the med bay and wanted to see what was going on.

"Hey lady, did you find...oh." Flame saw Zapper along with two other people dead as a door nail. He kind of felt bad lecturing Sonia now see as her brother is now dead.

"Yaya will be sad to see Death go like this, she was hoping they could reform and prove themselves as a skylander." Shademon hissed sighing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Monomi looks at the corpses, noticing something mixed with the blood.

danganronpa_monomi_4.jpg

"Hey. Everyone. Could this be... ectoplasm?"

• Thumbs Up 2