Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Now now! Cut it out! Everyone is a beautiful person here! Even machines have feelings too Celestia!"

"Much appreciated darling", Related imageMettaton said.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"And yet there's evidence linking ya to the crime!" 

"Something's very suspicioussssssssssss!" 

"Urgh! Normally I'd question why he's making it easy, but knowing him, it doesn't matter whether we're right. Someone would still get the death penalty! And if we're right, well goodie goodie for us! Then the show goes on even longer!", Image result for shantae madShantae said frustrated.

Phoenix had the same sentiment in mind too.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif"Kaede, I hate to have to ask, but do we have any proof that Alter-Ego wouldn't have done this? Let alone, could've been influenced to do this???", Phoenix asked her. @Failinhearts

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Me?! The suspect?! Ludicrous! There's no way I-"

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Don't you dare say that about him! There is no way Alter-Ego would even CONSIDER killing someone here! Not after all he's done for us!"

latest?cb=20160301040524&key=5fd1bad0e47

"Thank you... Kaede."

"I don't know Kaede! He could've been doing it for your sake. After all that crush he's got on ya could be all the reason he needed to help you out in past ventures!", kay-crossed%28d%29.gifKay said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby looks down at the floor and sighs. 

"As much as I'd like to trust you, Alter-Ego, we can't leave any stone unturned! Otherwise, we might regret it later.... And machines can do mean things at the drop of a hat! Haltmann Works tried to take over Dream Land with robots, Rock got hacked and attacked us before, the TV went after Uni for no good reason...."

And that thought process reminds Kirby of Dream Land, which is currently in ruins. Kirby closes his eyes for a short time, mulling over the footage from two days ago.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey, come on!" Amitie said, trying to gesture Kay to stay quiet about Alter-Ego's crush on Kaede.

Jigen just says this. "Love almost always brings trouble. You better prove this is the exception, robot."

Amitie facepalmed at Jigen's comment.

• Thumbs Up 2

qUUlT9T.jpg

"A crush?! What are you talking abou-"

latest?cb=20160301040812

"It's a MALFUNCTION! There's no way..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Regardless... Alter-Ego couldn't have done it! He was in my room all night! He couldn't have left... right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

An alarm began playing throughout the school.

giphy.gif

The screens began playing a small Monokuma dance until the bear himself appeared. 

"The class trial is now beginning. Everyone must make their way to the elevator that will lead to the trial hearing. Not turning up for your civil duty is a crime punishable by me!" 

Evidence Recap: 

-Ectoplasm 

-Time of Death (2:00am exactly) 

-Hammer (Cleaned)

-Hammer in Plain Sight

-Fenton Themos

-Edgeworth's torn test

-Bloodied Pen

-Multiple testimonies 

-AE's Oil

-AE's Analysis 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

qUUlT9T.jpg

"A crush?! What are you talking abou-"

latest?cb=20160301040812

"It's a MALFUNCTION! There's no way..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Regardless... Alter-Ego couldn't have done it! He was in my room all night! He couldn't have left... right?"

"Errrrr, Kaede, not to state the obvious but uh, between you and him the android, who exactly needed to sleep more that night?"phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

Phoenix said sheepishly.

"I'll admit darling, we haven't seen you having any much need for rest. Whereas Mr, Wright and his company have seen that even I can fall asleep......for reasons", Mettaton chimed in, speaking to Alter Ego.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9_G46yawHXUQ-PFs-9WQLnRJvd96Vp1m8ogUbVL0TPx000hlH"The plot thickens."

"Do we have proof that Alter-Ego did murder these three though?" Flame sheepishly stepped in. "Because throwing accusations around without proof and not really working together is just what this bear wants." Ayna stepped in.

"We can figure this out we just need to think things through."

"Looks like we've been summoned." Shademon hissed at the announcement.

• Thumbs Up 2

MonomiA_(11).png

"The time has come, guys. Oooohhhh... this just gives me bad memories!"

Kaede and Alter-Ego silently make it to the elevator, Kaede clearly pouting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica and her compatriots made their way to the elevator. Or rather, they followed everyone else who actually knew where the elevator was. Lumina wished she could've done more to help the investigation, but she knew nothing about being a detective.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We don't have a choice. That bear makes the rules now. All we can do is throw our theories at each other, and pray that the evidence guides us to the truth now that we have that class trial" Edgeworth said, with noticable worry in his voice. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"The class trial is now beginning. Everyone must make their way to the elevator that will lead to the trial hearing. Not turning up for your civil duty is a crime punishable by me!"

"Well, looks like everything's going to get settled, mock trial or not", kay-serious%28d%29.gifKay said in a foreboding tone.

"For lack of a better term darlings, 'It's showtime!'",Image result for mettatonMettaton declared.

@Ryannumber1gamer"We'll give whoever did this all we've got just like in court! Right Roxas?", Related imageShantae said.

"Let's do it to it!"Related image Sonic said with enthusiasm.

"Very well then. Class trials, here we come!", File:Phoenixpointing.gifPhoenix said boldly leading his team to the trials and tribulations that awaited.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby dashes into the nearest elevator and presses the button that will take him to the class trial.

"And looks like we're out of time... let's hope we found enough evidence! Maybe there, we can sort out who the real criminal is!"

Chuck zooms into the elevator on some fireworks, making sure he didn't miss the order.

"I'm here, Monokuma! Now, what are we doing? I was kinda busy before."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie, Sig, Jigen and Goemon are on the elevator now. Jigen and Goemon would be playing cards if they had any.

Amitie and Sig are nervous while holding each others' hands tightly. They're scared about what will happen...they didn't want this...

• Thumbs Up 1

Shademon and co hitch a ride into the elevator to where the trial will take place.

"I hope I don't botch everything for us." Flame sighed.

"It'll be O.K. we've got this." Ayna tried to reassure Flame that this will work out in the end.  

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..." Yusei quietly watched the elevator go down with everyone while thinking about the case.

Celes_(08).png

"This is one feeling I don't like" Celes said as she felt the tense atmosphere.

celica%204_zpsh8nozbqn.png

"I promise I'll protect everyone."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao5_r2_500.png

"..." Ryoko seemed down about this.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Monomi makes it to the trial room, she is suddenly roped up and is sent hanging next to Monokuma in his chair.

155-monomi.png

"Not again!"

v3kvyx9.jpg

This is it. Our lives are on the line. I need to unmask the true villain in all this. Danny... Celes... Alter-Ego... it can't be them. Can it?

Oh yes. How many times must I tell you?

You think you can even do anything? That's a laugh.

gFEHCVQ.jpg

Will you two shut up, whoever you are?! Kaede clutches her head, but tries to regain concentration.

4sSLnKx.jpg

I need to be at the top of my game. I need to save as many people as I can. As a Skylander, it's my duty! Bring on the class trial!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Are we gonna be okay?" Amitie asked anyone who was willing to answer. This is very scary and nerve-wracking

Sig gave her a hug, just as he did before. It's as though he wanted to assure her everything will be alright.

They realize this could be the last hug they may share in this life time. Right now, every hug could be, actually. So that's what they do. They even kiss, not caring who's there; this could be their last kiss, too.

They then see Monomi kidnapped afterward, and are very, very worried about the poor robot. This is very much a life-or-death situation.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_nf41o7DNiP1sf6ee8.png

"Don't worry about me! This is just what happens every class trial. Just do your best, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Why did the rabbit get tied up?" Flame asked puzzled. He then was even more puzzled by the fact the rabbit reassured everyone that it's a reoccurring thing. Glad I'm not the only one that gets stuck in traps I guess.

Shademon and Ayna just gave each other a look of determination. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yusei patted Kaede's shoulder.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Everything will be fine. You're in control after all."

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Of course we're going to be ok!" Celica told Amitie, "I know everyone will be fine! I promise you!"

• Thumbs Up 2

The class was lowered into a circular part of the room with stands that all facing each other. There was images of those who were already killed in certain stands. 

latest?cb=20160908011113

"I think I've said this enough times, but for old time's sake, I'll go over it again, just for you guys, because we're pals!" Monokuma said.

"This class trial will determine who was the one who committed the awful awful crime of killing three of our beloved classmates! If you don't pick the correct blackened, then you will be spared while the blackened will be punished. If wrong, everyone else dies, and the blackened graduates!" Monokuma said with a chuckle.

"With that said, would the lovely Miss. Kaede like to start the proceedings of our little debate by explaining who the culprits could be from the evidence at the crime scene!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Psst, Jess, you know how these trial things go, right?" Lumina whispered.

"Lumina, the only trials I've seen are the ones of the thirty-day kind," Jessica replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Thanks..." Amitie said to Celica.

"We'll help you, Monomi!" She's not so sure she's confident in that, though...but she will do her best.

Sig also looks determined. Either he saves his friends or dies trying.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede eases up thanks to Yusei's words.

XV6ehLj.jpg

"Thanka, Yusei."

latest?cb=20160301040524

"..."

Kaede is suddenly startled back into reality by Monokuma.

qborp75.jpg

"Eh? Well... judging from previous accusations... it could be... Alter-Ego, Celestia Ludenburg or Danny Fenton."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_mr0a7y6pBY1rw1exqo1_500.gif

"Well then..."

"Let's get this party started..." 

"LET THE DEBATING BEGIN"

• Thumbs Up 3