Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

MarineAngemon then arrives holding something behind their back.

"Has anyone seen Nep?"

"I have a surprise for them!"

"I made it all by myself!" He beams in delight, fluttering about.

• Thumbs Up 1

"She's probably in the cafeteria, eating pudding." Sayaka points towards the hallway. "Or at least, that's what I assume, knowing her."

MarineAngemon flies to the cafeteria with their surprise in tow clearly visible when their back is turned. A pudding cup with a ribbon wrapped around it. 

"Nep is going to love this when show it to her!" They squeak in delight.

"She uhhh... certainly loves Nep, huh?" Sayaka laughs sheepishly. 

Sonic shrugs. "It gets her more pudding, so she wouldn't complain."

"Eeeeeek!" "Monsters are trying to steal Nep-Nep's gift" MarineAngemon squeals! 

"Sonic, Sarge, Sayaka, help!" They cry!

"You little goof! I'm not after pudding! I'm after you!" What appears to be another digimon chasing them.

"You were suppose to liberate the others from Monokuma's control!" "Not chase after potential partners!"

"Leave me alone!" MarineAngemon yells.

• Thumbs Up 1

"How the hell did they get in here?" Sonic asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "They're Digimon. Perhaps they came out of Alter-Ego or something. They can just pop out from anywhere in cyberspace, right?"

"You're a mega level digimon!"

"You should have easily..." The digimon then stares at the group.

"Don't tell me you've been captured and brainwashed..." The Toucan groans.

"ARMOR DIGIMON CORP ASSEMBLE!"   

"The room begins to shake as digimon appear from all parts of the room"

• Thumbs Up 1

"There's too many of these things!" Sonic drowns in the swarm of Digimon.

He unleashes some of his air powers, pushing everyone back. "Personal space! Geeeez."

"I am Toucanmon!" The toucan bellows "And these fine folks are the Digimon Armor Corp, here to protect the net infinite space from L.O.S.E.'s malice." He squeezes his way through the larger digimon and makes his way to Sonic.

"Hang on..." 

"Are you the wielder of the Sentinel Sword?" Toucanmon asks.

"How do you guys even know about it? I don't even belong in your multiverse." Sonic asks. "And what do you want with it?"

"The internet is vast and infinite." Toucanmon replies.

"False alarm people." The rest digimon then go back to the net disgruntled...

"Well, if you're the bearer of that sword then I'm sure you'll be capable in assisting MarineAngemon in their mission to liberate digimon from L.O.S.E.'s commands."

"Anyway we'll be in touch and sorry for the mess."

"As for you." Toucanmon points to MarineAngemon sternly.

"Get a diagnostic and get yourself back in the mission or Magnamon will have your head!"

Toucanmon then jumps into the ground and disappears. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at his sword. "Of course I'll save them. You guys just hang in there."

Just then, Sonic hears knocking on the door. "I'll get it."

"I swear, if it's another one of those Time-Space Bureau guys..." Sonic opens the door and is flooded with popcorn.

latest?cb=20160108215129

"The popcorn... they're tormenting me with popcorn!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful wakes up from his nap and wanders over to the popcorn. He looks suspicious of it at first but eats a couple of pieces. "Huh. Curry flavor. Approved." Terriful started eating handfuls of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

"If it isn't Master Hand... how many times did we get you out of a jam? What is it now?" Tails asks.

Master Hand squeezes through the door. "It's my brother... Crazy Hand. He managed to fill the Smash Mansion with popcorn! I was just barely able to make it into the rift in the closest! He's managed to take control of all the Miis in my world in search of the world's first Smash Ball!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no my gift!" MarineAngemon screams as the popcorn flood knocks Marine's pudding cup out of their stubbs and is carried away.

"This isn't fair!"

"First the Armor Corp get upset at me for forgetting my 'mission' what ever that is and now this!" They cry flying after their gift.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful looked up towards Master Hand. "Oh no. Not this guy. He was so hard to beat on level 6. But more popcorn huh?" Terriful walked over to Master Hand and shook one of his fingers. "Terriful's my name. Eating popcorn is my game. Where's this mansion of yours?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"The world's first Smash Ball?" Neptune asks, walking up to Master Hand.

Master Hand nods, or at least... he tried to. It was more like he was moving his fingers up and down. "Yes, the first Smash Ball. You see, I tried making one back in the old days... when the roster was just a mere 12 fighters."

Master Hand looks off into the distance, remembering those days.

latest?cb=20080211033807

"Eureka! I made the first... Ball-a-ma-jigger! I gotta work on the name."

Master Hand snaps back into reality. "Of course, it never really worked. Couldn't work out the kinks until 2008, but regardless, I made that ball the symbol of my world, and it's placed in the very first Final Destination for all to see! And now Crazy Hand wants it for some reason! You must come to my mansion in my dimension, immediately and clean up the popcorn-I mean, stop Crazy Hand."

• Thumbs Up 1

"MY GIFT!" Much to MarineAngemon horror their gift to Neptune sadly came undone and custard pudding leaked out of the cup and on to the popcorn.

"Whoever did this is going to pay!" MarineAngemon pouts.

They fly up disappointed and head to where Sonic and the others are. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, what do we do? Just go to the first Final Destination? We'll just take a portal and..." Sayaka says before being interuppted by Master Hand's massive finger.

"It's not that easy, I'm afraid. I made sure that in order to make it there, you must activate special switches I laid hidden in my universe's greatest arenas." Master Hand explains.

"Which are...?" Tails asks.

"I forgot." Master Hand replies.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"A mansion you say? I've heard of it and I need a vacation. Ragna please help the Hand out so we can enjoy our downtime."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Its always something..."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"I wanna see this mansion too! Take me with you!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'll help you!" MarineAngemon squeaks out loud to Master Hand.

"Sarrrgggee, can I please take your place?! Pretty please?!"

Marcus who just arrive with a broom and shovel simply nodded.

"Yay!"

"Sonic, I promise I won't let you down!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"This dude's letting me down instead." Sonic says to MarineAngemon, pointing to Master Hand. "How do you forget your best stages?!"

"It's hard considering all the ones I have!" Master Hand retorts. "All of my arenas are great!"

"...except for 75m."

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful said (after poking his head out of some popcorn) "I'll need to run into a town or something and get a new sword. I'll go run and start getting it now. I'll meet you at the finale."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, I'm gonna stay behind." Tails says. "Gotta watch over the Academy with Alter-Ego. You guys better get going."

Rocku and Graff ran inside to the room where everyone was, they were busy training outside after the fight with Kaos.

"Hold up! What's going on? What did we miss?" Rocku kept asking before everyone left.

"Hey....isn't that the same giant glove we saw since we played Smash Bros?" Graff noticed.

• Thumbs Up 1