Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Rocku had an idea.

"That's it! EVERYONE KEEPING RELFECTING THE PEPPERS!"

• Thumbs Up 1

As Chef Pepper Jack continues throwing peppers, Sonic, Sayaka and Purple Heart continue using their swords to reglect the peppers.

Pepper Jack grits his teeth and presses a button, spawning three turrets that shoot rapid-fire peppers.

Komaru_26.png

"This guy is really dedicated to his peppers" Komaru said as she shot a few pepper grenades out of the way with her hacking gun.

ragna%2012_zpsn19gakm5.png

"He just doesn't give up!" Ragna said as he hacked another pepper out of the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Waaaait a minute! If you're a pepper, why are you shooting peppers? Isn't the equivilant of a human using other humans as weapons? Heck, I remember one time, you ATE a pepper! Isn't that cannibalism?" Sonic asks, reflecting peppers.

Chef Pepper Jack strokes his chin. "Hmmm... never thought about that."

"Snap Shot, now!" Sonic yells, knowing he got Pepper Jack distracted.

Snap Shot nods as he charges up a watery arrow.

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"You're more disgusting than Arakune and he's a civilized human blob thing..." Ragna said as he slashes at Pepper Jack with Blood-Scythe.

• Thumbs Up 1

"And one more for good measure!" Snap Shot hits Chef Pepper Jack with a giant arrow, knocking the fire Doom Raider out. "And stay down!"

Snap Shot puts his bow and arrow away as he claps his hand together. "I'll take this creep to Cloudcracker. I suggest you go and get that Autogyro! Good luck, mates!"

"Don't worry Jack, you'll serve goood food in prison." Rocku assured with a smirk.

"I still think we should've eaten his head clean off." Graff suggested.

Rocku glanced at his brother replacing his smirk with a annoyed stare.

The Skylanders left to get the Autogyro.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Skylanders walk into a room which contains a red and gold Autogyro, with three propellers on the front and sides. "Alright, everyone, let's load up and head to Flynn! We gotta get to Arkus!"

latest?cb=20100528153015

"Not much of a problem at all. I guess leisurely battles have their own charm though."

latest?cb=20151208065950

"It's better this way, nobody is hurt and I don't use too much power neither. If I use too much power, I'll turn into an enemy as well after all. Although I'd need to use a lot more power before that happens." said Mami, while putting her remaining guns away. 

latest?cb=20100528160159

"I seriously hope you don't become an enemy as well. I've had enough of these surprise attacks from our "allies"..."

latest?cb=20100528161114

"Well, what're you guys all waiting for? I'm ready to blast through some more enemies!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"That does make me wonder... Where are we gonna get Grief Seeds? Do we need to perform frequent hunts in Mitakihara for the stuff?" Sayaka asks. "I don't need them, but Mami does."

• Thumbs Up 1

Mami suddenly backed up in suprise and suddenly became serious

mami-tomoe-puella-magi-madoka-magica-the

"You're joking right? There're no grief seeds here? I'm sure I'll be fine for a few more battles, but I'd honestly prefer to never have to even worry about turning into a witch."

latest?cb=20130613125800

"Grief seeds? Do they prevent you from becoming evil? If so we would need a supply of them... Can you tell me what they are? I'm pretty knowledgable about energy transfers"

Mami and Sayaka explained how the system of grief seeds worked and how increadibly important they were to Mami There was a slightly depressing mood. 

latest?cb=20100528160653

"Hmm, that's quite the problem. It runs on the power of the soul..."

latest?cb=20100528155035

"Maybe we should try to use the Sol and Chaos Emeralds? They function on positive and negetive energy that affects the soul. It may be tough, but I'm confident I can use the sol emerald to recover a bit of your soul gem."

latest?cb=20100528154321

Blazes attempts succeded and Mami's soul gem was recovered. They now didn't need to worry about Mami becoming a witch, so long as Blaze is able to heal her soul gem that is. The mood lightened up and everybody was prepared to fight Kaos. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Perfect!" Tails says. "Now if only we can do that for the entire magical girl society."

Flynn's voice appears on the Autogyro intercom. "This is your captain speaking, we're about to enter the previously lost City of Arkus, so hold onto your butts!"

The Autogyro flies into a large hole in a floating island, which is spewing water into the endless sky.

Meanwhile...

"Hurry up, Glumshanks! Drop it!" Kaos orders, jumping up and down.

"I'm trying, sir!" Glumshanks continues to fiddle with the controls of the Doom Jet, as it flies into a room of broken down, giant Arkeyans. The bottom of the Doom Jet contains a long rope with the Iron Fist of Arkus held in a steel net. As Glumshanks hovers near Kaos, he drops the net, causing it to open up and the Iron Fist of Arkus falls in front of Kaos.

(Watch 17:22 until the end of the cutscene with Kaos)

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Oh this little bitch decided to show himself huh?"

Komaru_18.png

"Watch your language Ragna. He may be...lacking in some sorts but he's still a final boss. We need to take him seriously."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Autogyro flies through the halls of the long lost city, Tails begins gushing over eveything. "Look at this! We're looking at a civilization that's over 10'000 years old! The Arkeyans were the masters of merging Magic and Tech together. Something not even the Sentinels could ever accomplish! Maybe if you look closely, you'll see the even OLDER remains of the peaceful Arkeyans before they were wiped out by the more power hungry ones! Did you know an Arkeyan easily forgets what's below them? That's why the city is lost! And..."

"There he goes, rambling and rambling..." Neptune says, but suddenly she feels the whole city rumble as giant Arkeyans continue to patrol the city. "Um... aren't these guys supposed to be shut down?"

"Not anymore. Not with Kaos in control." Spyro replies.

Tomoe.Mami.full.456633.jpg

"Well, if there's no threat of me becoming a witch, I guess I can use more elegant techniques!"

latest?cb=20100528154702

"You mean unnecesarily flashy techniques right? Well I guess it's fine..."

Mami began to skillfully and elegantly blast away at several of the robots. Blaze noticed several robots approaching her. 

latest?cb=20100528155808

"These things are quite eager aren't they? Well, let's get this done with and take down this Kaos"

• Thumbs Up 1

The Autogyro lands on a platform, as all the Skylanders jump off. "Alright, you guys better move! I'll pilot the Autogyro and take on the big ones! You guys get Kaos!"

Sayaka nods. "Let's go!" She says as everyone runs off. However, Arkeyan knights the size of the average human begin running after them.

The Arkeyans prepare to strike, but suddenly a blue blur flashes across the area, slashing through the Arkeyans with ease.

"Now, THAT'S cool!" The mysterious stranger says, laughing at his own pun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff was amazed by this penguin looking stranger.

"Duuuuude, who are you?" He asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm King Pen! A Sensei of the Brawler Class! I've been sent by Spyro to help you take down Kaos!" King Pen bows. "Nice to meet you, Skylanders."

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_17.png

"A penguin...? I hadn't seen one this close before."

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Talk later. We gotta beat these guys to a pulp" Ragna said as he slashed through an Arkeyan with ease.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah! Come on, we better move down this corridor!" King Pen points forward and begins waddling towards where Kaos is.

"I'm sure the soldiers will shut down after we beat Kaos so let's go!" Rocku said as he followed King Pen.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Speaking of which, are any of you Brawlers? I can show you a secret technique to help you in the fight against evil!" King Pen says, posing, showing off his bladed fists.

• Thumbs Up 1

"This guy right here!" Rocku pointed to himself with excitement.

A proper trainer? Now this was something the young cavy needed.

• Thumbs Up 1