Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I see... I remember taking the blame for something a long time ago." Sonic says, trying to relate to Terriful. "Mr. Resetti would not shut up despite the fact I had nothing to do with it."

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful sat down in a daze. "The night I got here, the night of the Irkin attack, I sat up wondering. If I was in a new dimension, one they knew of, would they find me? I figured they wouldn't because of all the other dimensional activity going on. But I screwed up a lot. I not only destroyed several dimensions, but i managed to merge 4 of them into my timeline. I will accept whatever sentence is given but please find it in your heart to understand what I was doing."

• Thumbs Up 1

Ambush sits down and pets Terriful on the back. "Your confession was most honorable. You have my respects, despite what you have done."

Fate listened to both of them carefully. She turned to Blaze, knowing she had a different dimensional pattern, but knew from reports that she was a victim of their tomfoolery. She finally came up with an answer.

"I see... I suppose for you, Sonic, Sayaka, Terriful and several others. All of you will be under strict servaillance from me so that I can gather more detailed information. This is quite the complex matter after all and I require a bit of guidance. Nevertheless, I'll announce your sentences afterwards."

nbur.jpg

"For now, I guess you're all like my children! Don't worry, I'll take good care of you!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"...Very well." Sonic says. "Our duty here is to watch over the multiverse and check for any dimensiona crossings that pose as a threat, and we stop them. Simple as that. This multiverse was written for the sole purpose of interdimensional mingling. The Disciples database calls it a RP multiverse. But ever since Sayaka stepped foot here, things gotten a lot moe dangerous. We're trying to fix it WHILE I'm fighting a war in the outside."

Cass and Bo snooped  around the academy:

Bo: "Hey, Cass, if we really are on a different planet, how are we breathing? Shouldn't the atmosphere be different?"

Cass: "I don't know, you're the alien!"

Bo: "Don't yell, they'll hear us!"

Cass: "No, they'll hear me because I have to yell because you're using your stretchable limbs to get on top of the conveniently black roof!"

Meanwhile in the lounge room, Sayaka looks at her hand, now fully recovered. "Phew, it looks like I'm fine for now..."

"At least you didn't lose your head!" Neptune says, trying to cheer Sayaka up.

Tails nudges Neptune. "You know, some people might find that insensitive."

"it would be quite unfortunate if anybody lost their head..." Mami claimed

Blaze remembered Sanae and seeing her before. Could she have... Revived? She was a God in a sense after all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Anyway, it seems like Sonic and Terri's coming back... along with, what looks like Fate?" Tails says, looking at the security monitors. "Man, I'm losing track of all these dimensions."

Terriful walked past everyone and went to his room. He sat on his bed, then laid down and went to sleep. <Yes everyone. A catnap.> 

• Thumbs Up 1

"It seems like we're not the only interdimensional police, here you guys." Sonic says as he enters the Academy. "We're apparently "under arrest" by the Time-Space Administrative Bureau."

Fate snapped back at Sonic

"Don't exaggerate. I'm putting all of you under servaillance. I will be more observant of some, but that's all" 

Mami was anxious over how much trouble she may have caused by existing with another Sayaka. 

Blaze. Tired, walked back to her room to think about Sanae. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_17.png

"None of this makes sense to me honestly..."

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o7_400.png

"Its about some interuniverse stuff or something like that."

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"I understood it completely. I don't think you two would ever get by without me."

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o2_500.png

"And who does your dirty work for you?"

Bustup_12_00_zps2cya9h8m.png

"You tell me" Celes giggled.

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus had been alone in a small storage room contemplating explaining to the others why he didn't go with them. Finally he decided enough time has past and he needed to show them what happened.

He got up and walked out and then to the main room where everyone was kept... by Fate.

He took one look at the small girl and everyone else, gave an irritated grunt and walked out.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Regardless, our duty remains the same. Stop L.O.S.E, and maintain peace in this multiverse." Sonic says. "They're the major villains here."

Komaru_21.png

"I can agree to that! Let's beat those losers!"

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"Easier said then done. They've outwit us last time from what I've heard and they have the manpower to defeat us easily. We just need to take our time and adapt to the situation."

• Thumbs Up 1

"But most of all, figure out where the hell they're located." Tails says. "What is F.P, I keep asking myself... and nothing! Nothing I can tell in this multiverse."

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"Yeah about that. They changed their little clubhouse and didn't let me in on it meaning they could be anywhere. That Izanami is so clever on hiding her shit."

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o6_500.png

"We will get them next time. I'm sure of it."

• Thumbs Up 1

"We just have to find some way to sneak into the Portal without any of them knowing. Easier said than done, though." Sayaka holds her hand, proving her point that tnose who try to get in will get their arm chopped off.

Marcus takes a deep breath and ten walks back in.

"Sonic, I need to show you something." He calmly asks, still remaining stone faced. "Can you come with me to that skylander portal?"

"Uhh, sure. Sayaka, give me a hand." Sonic says, walking to the Portal.

Sonic picks up one end while Sayaka picks up the other, the two moving it as if it was a couch.

Marcus takes a deep breath and holds his arm out over the portal. He holds his breath as the portal triggers the 'security system' Monokuma had installed in him. Black and white 'cracks' appear in Marcus skin as Monokuma's face appears on his wrist with the words around him... "Escape is despair." He then yanks his arm out in pain clutching his wrist tightly.

"This is why I didn't go with you."

"To them I'm another Mcguffin for their collection... one that know's what endless war is like... asshats knew that and had me strapped up and hooked in. And to make sure I couldn't just freely hop in any portal to escape they marked me." 

"These jackasses are always on the move." "Finding new 'batteries', new junk and making sure everyone is either dead or nuts."

"It took me 9 attempts before I got out. I had to fake my death and then wade through garbage ship after garbage ship to finally get away from them so I could regroup." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"So interdimensional transport is a no-go for you, huh?" Sayaka thinks to herself. "I suppose that means you'll be a stationary Skylander."

"Monokuma's gonna pay..." Sonic's teeth grits.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I can go with you in ships because they've designed in such away that it won't effect their cargo if they're in transportation but if I'm to jump in... consider me a dead man walking." Marcus bluntly adds.

"The girls that came with us had the same thing happen to them I reckon."

"However it turns out this garbage won't activate if a 'god' portal is created, like the one Snake B**** did to try and kill us all with."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Guess if we're all going on missions, we need to take the Dreamcast so we can all head to other dimensions together." Sonic says, knocking on the stone of the Portal. "Sorry, old friend, we don't need you anymore."

• Thumbs Up 1