Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

King Pen grins. "Well, watch this!"

Several Arkeyans begin running up to King Pen as he dashes ahead in front of them and unleashes an uppercut that triggers a small explosion. "DASHING UPPERCUT!" He declares.

"Give it a try!"

Rocku became focused, he set his mind straight into the new uppercut, with enough timing, he dashed towards another set of Arkeyans and unleashes:

"DASHING UPPERCUT!" Rocku yelled he uppercut the soldiers leaving a small explosion.

"....not bad, not bad at all."  

"Hey, hey! You got the hang of this! Here!" King Pen tossed Rocku a pair of bladed fists, similar to his own. "You're gonna need the damage boost."

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_21.png

"Do you know the Shoryuken Mr. King Peng? That's my favorite move!"

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"I think everyone can do it..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku put on his new pair of fighting gear and stared in awe at his now bladed fists. "Awesome......" 

"Aw dude, so lucky." Graff complimented his bro with small jealousy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Of course I do! I can even do the Falcon Punch! Although, I call it the Penguin Punch." King Pen says, mimicking a punch. "But seriously, look out for other Senseis like me on your travels. They'll all teach you a secret technique and a weapon to Skylanders of that Battle Class! We're searching all over the multiverse for heroes to train! So look out for Hood Sickle, Ember and Barbella, green dude."

Terriful walked over to King Pen. "Do you know any fun tricks I can do with my sword? Maybe I'll stay here and train for a bit. I need to be ready to go and defend my home dimension at any time so this would help a lot."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm a Brawler Sensei, not a Knight Sensei. If you can find someone like Ambush, I'm sure he would help." King Pen replies. "Now come, we're almost there to the old chamber of the Arkeyan King. This is where Kaos is controlling the Arkeyans."

"It isn't slave labor, per se. They see him as their king now. That's what the Iron Fist does." King Pen says. "Whoever's the king has all the control of the Arkeyan civilization. Plus, he reactivated them from stasis. They're kinda in his debt."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Whatever the case we need to beat this Kaos punk to the ground. They need a new change in leadership."

Komaru_21.png

"I agree heartily. These guys are just as much victims than we thought."

• Thumbs Up 1

"They're still evil and they're following on their own will, but there are some who rebel against Kaos. Those are known as "Freebots"." King Pen says as they walk across a narrow corridor.

Neptune raises her hand. "Is it me, or does everything feel kinda... shaky?"

(Watch opening cutscene)

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"What the hell! This looks like Kokonoe's wet dream!" Ragna shouted as he dodged a giant fist pounding the ground.

Komaru_15.png

"Waaahh! Final boss time and it looks invincible! Can we even hurt it?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Just keep running! We'll think of a battle plan later!" Sonic says, dashing across the corridors, slicing up any Arkeyan in his way.

Terriful-Worried.png

Terriful ran across looking worried. "Aw man. I hate final bosses. And we can't even go super or anything. How will we defeat it?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"By thinking smart!" Sonic says. "I don't really have a super form, so I have to rely on my wits than anything."

"But Sonic, what about that one time-" Sayaka asks.

"The Link Joker Crisis doesn't count." Sonic immediately responds. "Listen, I see an avalanche button dead ahead. We can trigger one on Kaos."

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"Running isn't exactly my forte so I'll meet you guys there" Hazama pulled out Ouroborus and swung ahead of the pack.

Komaru_20.png

"This thing must have some kind of weakness..." Komaru thought to herself as she ran with the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic continues to spin through the robots in their path. "Hurry up, guys! We need to get to that button!"

As the Skylanders run, Kaos begins slamming the corridor away piece by piece. "YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, STUPIDS!"

Komaru_26.png

"First that's grammarly incorrect! Second eat this!" Komaru shot some break bullets at Kaos with no effect.

ragna%207_zpsiritmwoi.png

"Dammit kid now isn't the time!" Ragna grabbed Komaru and kept running. "Where is that goddamn button!?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic makes it to the end of the corridor, and finds a big red button on the floor. "Hurry up, guys! I can't bury you under rocks as well!"

Sonic jumps on the button, causing rocks to fall onto Kaos, his yell echoing throughout the city.

"Piece of-" Sonic says, beginning to walk away until Kaos emerges from the pile of rocks.

"OH PLLLLEASE! THE SKYLOSERS OF THIS DIMENSIONS TRIED TO TAKE ME DOWN THE EXACT SAME WAY AND IT FAILED ON THEM TOO! BUT THIS TIME... YOU HAVE NO GIANT ROBOT TO FIGHT AGAINST ME. YOU'RE DOOMED!"

Just then, an Arkeyan robot the size as Kaos lands in front of him, eyes glowing green.

alterego.png

"Did I forget to mention I can hack robots? I can hack robots."