Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Some loud snoring can be heard over in Forest Crossing:
Bo: "Cass? Cass? Wake up, Cass before you wake everyone else up, there is no soundproof walls here."

Cass: "Eh? I'm up, I'm up, alright! ... Where are we? This doesn't look like Planet Crayon, the sky isn't purple."
Bo: "I think whatever that big ol place over there is has the answer, let's go."

Komaru_21.png

"We won the battle and that's all that counts. Now let's head back. I'm sure our friends are waiting for us."

• Thumbs Up 1

A Portal opens in the Academy as all the Skylanders come out and Sonic sits down, sighing.

"Ahhhh.... what a freaking day." Sonic gets one of the sodas he ordered and began chugging away. "I just wanna watch some TV right now..."

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I seriously need my down time. Using Blood Kain really drains you, literally." Ragna said as he head back up to his dorm.

Komaru_01.png

"I'm going to see if the others are back from their assignments."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka sits down with Sonic and grabs her own soda. "Tell me about it. I just wanna sleep this thing off... oh, and fix my hand."

tumblr_mp9xvbGQDc1qhu0z2o6_500.png

"I'm back from reconnaissance. Nothing new to report."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I'm also back from my mission. It was dreadfully boring."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"But I made a killing with 1 billion gold"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at Terriful. "Hmm... How about take a walk in the woods? I think a certain someone might be waiting for you."

• Thumbs Up 1

Bo looked into the window:

Bo: "No way ... are those humans? Could that crazy grey cat be right?"

Cass: 'She must have got the orb of view changing! Quick, we got to find a mirror  and see if we aren't human!"

Bo: "... I can see that you're not with my eyes."

Cass: "Eh, heh heh! Me too! Heh.(Phew)"

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful went with Sonic but was cautious because he was defenseless. <I mean, it's the woods. There could be bears. Or y'know... other things.>

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks around with Terriful until he finds someone resting in a hill. "Hey!"

The mysterious wooden man runs up to Sonic points his sword at him. "Who goes there?! Oh, it's you Sonic... my apologies."

He turns to Terriful. "I am Ambush. Sensei of the Knight Class."

Terriful bowed in respect to Ambush. "Greetings. Are you the one who can help me learn the art of the sword?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Indeed I am." Ambush bows back. "It is wise for you to seek my knowledge with the sword. But it appears you lack one..."

Ambush tosses Terriful a sword which looks like his. "I suppose this will suffice?"

Terriful flipped the sword in the air a couple of times. "This works perfectly. Thank you. What shall I do first Sensei?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"As a Sensei, what I can do for you is teach you a secret technique." Ambush says. "Watch closely... Sonic, shall you demonstrate with me?"

Sonic stands next to Ambush and prepares his own sword, both stabbing them to the ground. "Now focus your power on the sword once stabbed in the ground, and you will be sure to see earth shattering results." Ambush explains, as the ground begins to shake, causing the trees to sway. "That, young grasshopper is the Ground Stab technique."

"Stop where you are!"

02_fate.png

"I am Fate Testarossa, a newly recruited dimensional enforcer. All of you are under suspicion of dimensional mismanagement and several other crimes! I am here to investigate these allegations! Any resistance will not be tolerated!" 

Spoiler

Fate Testarossa 

fate2.jpg

Elements: 

Light

latest?cb=20160925223446

Magic

latest?cb=20160925223451

Battle class: 

Knight Class

gpKd15j.jpg

Description:

Fate Testarossa is an incredibly powerful, triple A rank magical girl. Her absurd strength, intelligence and skill quickly made her a highly regarded enforcer. She has had a very rough past of abuse from her mother, but she's free from that and now works her hardest in keeping the dimensions in working order. 

An overpowering force. She's here to make sure the Skylanders dimension is in proper order, which leads her to join the Skylanders group. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate's sudden appearance throws Sonic off his concentration. "Wah! Fate!"

"You know this female?" Ambush asks.

"Another version of her works with me. But I'll leave it at that." Sonic explains.

Terriful dropped his sword and raised his hands in surrender. "I... Uh... Might be the one she's looking for..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wait, what?!" Ambush and Sonic ask in unison.

"I'm pretty sure it's me. Have you seen the many dimensional things I've done?!" Sonic says. "No seriously, read other RPs."

"I have something to confess. I've been wanted for awhile now. Awhile back, I accidentally caused a interdimensional collapse while fighting a robot from my future with some help from other dimensional heroes. The result turned out better for us in the end, but it's made me a bit of a criminal in the process..." Terriful was upset. He didn't know what would happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

14-0707j.jpg

"My business is with all of you! Now confess and explain everything. Depending on the circumstances, you may be forgiven, or given a lighter sentence." 

After she heard out Terrifies confession she replied quickly. 

"I'll need to know why you were doing such things. Nevertheless, expect a sentence reflecting your crime" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Strange. I never was reported of that." Sonic says. "But maybe this was before Sayaka was dispatched... didn't know your universe went way back."

"As I said, a robot from my future was trying to destroy the multiverse and use the souls of the dead people to give him more power. It was an accident." Terriful had tears in his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What matters is that the other guy is still the one more resposible in the end. Dimensional tampering AND mass genocide." Sonic replies. "A.K.A, Mephiles."