Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"No matter! I summon my own minions... AGAIN!" Kaos yells, as he begins fighting Alter-Ego.

More Arkeyans appear, running after the Skylanders.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"More guys who are cruising for a bruising!" Ragna said as he unleashed his Inferno Divider.

Komaru_26.png

"It beats fighting an invincible giant robot" Komaru said she blasted a few of Kaos' minions with break bullets.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sensei power!" King Pen says, unleashing his Sky-Chi, zipping across the battlefield, slicing Arkeyan after Arkeyan.

Tails uses his Electric Wrench unleash a beam of energy, disarming the weapons of some of the Arkeyans and begins to use them himself. "Thanks for the laser gun!" He says, chuckling.

Komaru_17.png

"These guys aren't so tough in numbers..." Komaru said as she blasted another Arkeyan away.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"These guys are pretty weak now. I guess mass production does that to the quality." Ragna blasted a few more Arkeyans with seither.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alter-Ego lands a massive blow to Kaos' jaw, leaving enough of an opening to grab the Iron Fist and slam it to where the Skylanders are. "Hit the fist!" Alter-Ego yells. "It's the weak point!"

Mami jumped, twirling in the air elegantly with several ribbons swirling around before settling down in the form of a giant canon 

"I've got this!"

latest?cb=20150511080402

"TIRO FINALE!"

Mami shot her giant, strange looking canon, towards the weak point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Now THAT would make a great Ski-Chi!" King Pen laughs.

Sonic sets his sword to Fire Mode, slashing away at the Iron Fist.

Sayaka charges her swords with magic energy, gracefully hitting the Iron Fist while Neptune and Tails fight the Arkeyans.

TERRIFUL DOES A THING.png

Terriful lept with his sword towards the Iron Fist and slashed and hit with all his might. "So this thing's called the Iron Fist huh? I remember this one show called that..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Stop hitting my Iron Fist! Stupid Skylanders!" Kaos yells, as the red eye on the Iron Fist releases a large red laserbeam, aiming at the Skylanders.

Sonic stops hitting. "Look out!" He says, dodging the laser as it scorches across the floor.

"You asked for this"

Ragna activates his Azure Grimoire and proceeded to do a harsh combo on the Iron Fist.

• Thumbs Up 1

The impact causes Kaos to step back. Angered, he begins to best up Alter-Ego.

"He needs help!" King Pen yells.

Sayaka nods. "I'm on it!" Her Traptanium gem begins to glow as Oktavia is summoned.

"Two on one?! No fair!" Kaos whines.

Komaru_02.png

"That's funny coming from the one in a semi-invincible robot"

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"I'm going to drag you out of that robot and you're not going to like what's happening afterwords!" Ragna said as he leaped on top of the giant, obscuring its vision.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'M NOT IN A ROBOT SUIT, YOU FOOL! I AM A ROBOT!" Kaos yells, trying to swipe Ragna from his vision.

"He's open!" Alter-Ego says.

Oktavia picks him up and with Alter-Ego, throws Kaos across the room.

Komaru_13.png

"Wow he's gone delusional. And what power..."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Come on. We have to counterattack now!" Ragna said as he jumped off Kaos.

• Thumbs Up 1

With Kaos down, all the Skylanders land on the fist.

"Everyone! Concetrate your Elemental Powers on the fist!" Sonic says, with his hands glowing light blue and purple.

"Got it!" Sayaka nods, her hands glowing dark blue and purple.

Purple Heart charges her sword with purple and orange energy while King Pen is prepared to use his Sky-Chi.

Komaru_21.png

"Let's pop this pimple!" Komaru said as her hacking gun glow orange.

"Alright. This is the finish!" Ragna concentrated on Blood-Scythe as it glowed black.

hazama%203_zps1tgo6zaq.png

"It was nice knowing you Kaos! See ya next fall!" Hazama's Ouroborus glowed purple, infused with magic energy.

• Thumbs Up 1

The combined might of the Elemental powers causes a giant explosion, sending everyone flying into different directions.

After the dust and light clears, Kaos opens his eyes to see he's human again, with the Iron Fist next to him. He also hears a whirring sound above him as the Doom Jet approches.

tumblr_static_dkf5s6ph7rk888wgwo0sk8o0c.

"Oh, Kaos... thinking you can take out the Skylanders on your own? How disappointing."

The Doom Jet releases a grappling hook, picking up Kaos and the Iron Fist, as it leaves into a portal while all the Arkeyans shut down once again.

Komaru_22.png

"Yes! We beat the bad guys!"

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"Don't forget we need to extract the item Monokuma needs. It should be around here."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Where is it? Wait... where's Sayaka?!" Sonic asks, zipping around the entire city.

Meanwhile, as the Doom Jet travels through the vortex with the Iron Fist and Kaos in tow, Monokuma looks behind him to see Sayaka hanging on to the Fist. "Where do you think you're going?!" She asks.

Monokuma scoffs.

tumblr_static_dkf5s6ph7rk888wgwo0sk8o0c.

"Of all the Skylanders, it has to be her... get off, ya freak!"

Guns come out of the jet, shooting at Sayaka.

Komaru_26.png

"What's Monokuma doing here!?" Komaru shouted.

"Goddammit! Get down here and fight like a man!" Ragna ran at Monokuma's Doom Jet but only be stopped by fatigue. "Dammit Blood Kain took much out of me... Great timing too."

• Thumbs Up 1

13776457018.png

"How did you guys manage to get in the vortex?!" Monokuma presses buttons rapidly, trying to eject them out of the rift. "Meddlesome Skylanders!"

Just then, strange particles form around the Doom Jet and it creates a figure all too familar to Sayaka.

latest?cb=20110106062854

"No, not you..." Sayaka's eyes widen as she sees the black figure throw his disc onto Sayaka's arms, causing it to dissolve into cubes, making her fall into the vortex and landing back in the city of Arkus.

Terriful ran past Ragna and threw his sword at the Doom jet. It hit one of the turbines causing it to explode.

Terriful-Smile Talking.png

"yeah! That's how you do it right there!" Terriful exclaimed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful's sword enters the portal, and hits the Doom Jet, but it was just enough to allow them to escape to the mysterious "F.P" with the Iron Fist.

As Sayaka is launched back to the other Skylanders, Sonic and Neptune catch her.

"I couldn't get the fist..." Sayaka pants.

"That isn't the fist I'm worred about..." Sonic says, pointing at Sayaka's arm.

Sayaka looks at her arm, which is slowly regenerating. "Sonic... it's Rinzler. I saw him."

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"Extraction failed. I hate to be the one who reports this but someone has to."

Komaru_13.png

"What was that about? Who was that?" Komaru seemed confused by the vortex.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Rinzler... a Liberator. The best Magical Girl hunter Mephiles has ever made. Hellbent to destroy everyone in my world, and the Danganronpa world. Strange how he's cooperating with Monokuma." Sayaka explains.

"STRANGE?! Rinzler is a METAREX. Didn't we banish them a long time ago from this specific multiverse?! We set up an isolation field and everything!" Sonic says.

Alter-Ego appears on Sonic's DEUS. "I did a scan of the vortex before they left. This Rinzler is a replica of the Metarex version."

Tails sighs. "Regardless. The Liberators are back. We have to keep an eye out for them. Especially you, Alter-Ego. Your original purpose was with that in mind."

"Anyway, you guys better head on home." King Pen says. "You still saved Skylands, and for that, we give our thanks." He bows to the other Skylanders.

Meanwhile... the mysterious mastermind sees a portal enter in front of his throne, as Monokuma, Kaos and Rinzler emerge with the Iron Fist. "Your actions were foolish, Kaos... but were still successful in the end... a surprising thing, seeing a victory from you."

Kaos grunts, looking away.

The Iron Fist begins to float, as it's placed on a pedestal alongside the other artifacts.