Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kirumi_Toujou_21.png

"This is unfortunately something I cannot clean up" Kirumi said, "we have to do what we can."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"..." Ryoko decided to head in the darkness to explore on her own.

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"So anyways I was hoping to run into Ragna but I guess he isn't here. Hahaha.... What did I get do to get into this?"

• Thumbs Up 2

As Kaede and Alter-Ego walks down the hall, she clutches her head.

gFEHCVQ.png

"Agh!"

Trust nobody. Friendship. Companionship. They mean nothing.

latest?cb=20160301040658

"Kaede! What's going on?"

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie looked at the dragon. "My...my name is Amitie..." she said, still sad, but trying to calm down.

Sig looked at the dragon trying to comfort Amitie. He obviously appreciates someone trying to help her besides himself. He gives Amitie another hug.

"She's really upset, Dragon Thing. Thanks for helping. I'm Sig, by the way. Amitie is my girlfriend. It's alright Amitie, um...we'll get out of this."

Amitie hears what Kaede has to say. She wipes her tears, but is still shaken. "Y-you're right. We gotta work together!"

"My name is Flame, Flame the dragon!" "I would say it's nice to meet you both but sadly we're in a death trap."

"It's kind of odd that I'm not even fazed by this but I've been captured and used as bait so many times that it just washed over me."

latest?cb=20150729043147

Flame the dragon

ELEMENT: Fire / Air

BATTLE CLASS: Brawler

Skylander Class: Newcomer

Oh Flame… you’re a real goofball. Falling for traps and nearly getting himself killed or in hot water seems to be this dragon’s unfortunate special ability. Doesn’t help that he can be a bit clueless and put his foot in his mouth at the wrong times. He can fly pretty well and his flame breath is said to be one of the best around the dragon realms but that isn’t a great consolation prize when no one really wants much to do with you half the time. Because of that Flame can get pretty lonely and tends to take solace in his fantasy of being a superhero. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm sorry to hear that." Sig said. "Um...you think you can help us?"

"We could use the help..." Amitie said. "I'm sure you could help."

"I don't think I'll be helping." Conker said selfishly. "Not someone who doesn't remember her own buddies."

Sig got really upset with Conker. "She never even met you. Why do you keep saying that?"

"@#&, let's @$&ing go. We don't #$%*ing need 'em anyway." Honker said. So Conker and Honker leave the group...unaware of what to expect.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina and the others soon left in search of her missing glove. Looking down at her bracelet, she realised that she almost looked like Ember with it. Ember... no-one deserved what she was going through... well, OK, she could think of at least one android that did.

"So, none of you distrusts me at all?" Shade grinned.

"We don't," Jessica said, still holding Robinson with his legs hanging in the air. "But we tolerate you because you have literally no way to win beyond surviving. You'd proudly boast about any murders you do, and you'd instantly be considered the prime suspect. Oh, and your forbidden action means that if you try to throw suspicion on yourself or frame someone to get everyone killed, everyone will know you didn't do it the moment you dropped dead."

Shade's grin disappeared, and he glared at Jessica. She was right, but he'd never admit it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, in another world, desolate and flaming, another figure is watching Kaede through a staff. "Hm... this could be the moment I've been waiting for."

The staff's view switches to see Kirumi and Yusei investigating. "Three birds with one stone, I see. Excellent."

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas looked at Shantae. "No, I don't believe he would do it. I know all too well about redemption of one's self. I've gone through it before. Danny said Dark Danny's time was altered by him..." 

Meanwhile...

"Hmm. So that bear's back in control huh? ...That isn't good. That isn't good one bit..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sure Sig!" Flame smiled. "I'd love to, after all my dream is to be a superhero!" Flame goofily smiled.

"I think those guys might help us too..." Flame then points to Ayna and Zapper talking to each other trying to figure out what was going on.

"You don't think that spooky looking creature with the odd eyes is wrong about the ghost guy do you?" He then added. "I'm hoping he's right but that other ghost looked really cool and scary..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede stops wincing as she stands up straight.

MauHvES.png

"I-I'm fine. Let's just keep going."

The two hear someone call for help.

"Heeeeeeeeeelp! Someone! I can't get out!!!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, a long and screechy voice entered the room, and everyone heard it. It was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Hey, like what do you guys think you're doing kidnapping us man!"

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M ROYALTY, HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR COMMON HANDS ON ME! I JUST GOT MY NAILS DONE AND YOU DARE POSSIBLY RUIN THAT!?"

latest?cb=20100115194523 latest?cb=20100115194612

There was truly only one reaction to seeing these two enter the room.

bA1mEkS.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie hears the voice and wants to help. But she doesn't know where the voice is coming from...

Sig hears it too. As do Jigen and Goemon, but they are more...suspicious of the voice; it could be a trap for all they know.

Then Jigen and Goemon saw Sonia and Manic. They are not amused. "Didn't I see you in some friggin' awful cartoon Lupin watched?" Jigen snarked.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede and Alter-Ego run into the cafeteria, where the voice is heard. There, they see a familiar face tied to a rope.

latest?cb=20150424234405

"Oh, thank goodness you've come to save me, guys!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii watched as everyone began to leave the room. She sighed as she turned to Hiss.

"Let's get out of here." Katii said sadly. 

"It'll be okay, Katii!" Hiss pat her friend on the head, "We'll get out of this somehow!"

"R-right." Katii stuttered. How she wished she could have the optimism Hiss had.

Leslie ran up to them, forcing a smile "Hey guys can I come with you?!"

Katii jumped, startled by the usually quiet Leslie speaking up so loudly... Katii turned to her and smiled. At least there was someone else she could trust.

Leslie sighed in relief, looking up at a clock. As she trailed behind them, Leslie looked at her wristband

Say somethingto someone else every 10 minutes.

Easier said than Done. Usually Leslie let Mac speak for her. Now, Mac was outside the academy, and she was threatened with death if she didn't speak up... This was going to be torture.

• Thumbs Up 1

rIW2YI6.png

"Monomi! How'd you get tied up?" Kaede asks, untying the rope.

latest?cb=20160427104911

"It was Kurokuma. That guy tied me up and got Shirokuma to watch over me. Yet... she ran off, clearly distracted."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie saw Monomi tied up after following Kaede, sith Sig not far behind. She couldn't use her magic, though, so she tried to untie her to the best of her ability. Sadly, it doesn't seem like she can do it too well.

But Kaede does a better job at the untying, so it all worked out.

• Thumbs Up 2

Even in the distant corridor where the four had fallen asleep, they could hear the cacophony.

"Yikes, I hope Monokuma's not hurting that cat..." Lumina said, finding her lost glove and, unable to put it back on due to the bracelet, wore it as a scarf.

"I don't think that's a cat," Jessica said. She could tell she wouldn't stand whoever those voices belonged to.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna and Zapper cringed to see the pink hedgehog get dragged into the room screaming about her nails.

"Why me." Zapper cried as he held his antennas and pulled them close to his head.

Flame just shakes his head upon hearing the pink hedgehog. "Some people are good at being hams about these things aren't they?" He then looks at Monomi having followed Sig and Amitie.

"You O.K. big pink bunny lady?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Their voices are most displeasurable." Goemon said, referring to Sonia and Manic. "But it appears they are victims just like the rest of us...except perhaps Danny."

But Jigen isn't sure. "My athlete's foot is going off around these guys. I'd say we should be careful around these friggin' guys from the friggin' bad cartoons."

• Thumbs Up 2

Monokuma suddenly appeared on a screen. 

vKQPssK.png

"Of course Shirokuma couldn't do anything right, as usual.

"It doesn't matter. Take your little friend, I've already done what I needed to and planted her explosives too". Monokuma said, clearly pissed off.

"SHIROKUMA, I'M GONNA RIP YOU APART WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile... in Geonosis, Shirokuma arrived with some tea.

latest?cb=20170131021530

"Here you go, guys! I made some tea to enhance your viewing experience!"

latest?cb=20160427113900

"Shirokuma, you are so disappointing! So, so, so, so, soooooooooooooooo disappointing!"

latest?cb=20170131040053

"You had one fuckin' job! What do you have, the attention span of a fish?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a long and screechy voice entered the room, and everyone heard it. It was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Hey, like what do you guys think you're doing kidnapping us man!"

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M ROYALTY, HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR COMMON HANDS ON ME! I JUST GOT MY NAILS DONE AND YOU DARE POSSIBLY RUIN THAT!?"

latest?cb=20100115194523 latest?cb=20100115194612

There was truly only one reaction to seeing these two enter the room.

bA1mEkS.gif

"Aaaagh!" Katii plugged her ears at Sonia's screaming.

"Oh no, they say people here come from different dimensions, didn't you?" Leslie asked Katii, still keeping in mind her forbidden action "Please don't tell me Urkel's a skylander..." 

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas looked at Shantae. "No, I don't believe he would do it. I know all too well about redemption of one's self. I've gone through it before. Danny said Dark Danny's time was altered by him..." 

Meanwhile...

"Hmm. So that bear's back in control huh? ...That isn't good. That isn't good one bit..." 

"Hmmm, in that case, I think it's best that we combine our efforts on this one and try sticking together with you guys for now", Phoenix said.

"Ummm, no offense Mr. Wright, but fat chance on that for the time being!", Kay said. "Did you see how many people had those doubting looks on their faces!? Heck even Kaede seems unsure!"kay-crossed%28d%29.gif

"What we need is a plan of sorts to work things out!", Image result for sonic determinedSonic said.

"Hmmmm, well any ideas?",phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif Phoenix consulted the group.

• Thumbs Up 3

A figure suddenly entered into the room, picking up a cup of the tea.

"Thank you Shirokuma, this is most enjoyable". 

latest?cb=20130826230529

"I take it that you gentlemen have been enjoying the festivities?" Dark Danny said, looking at the monitors while sipping his tea.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Do we have to see if they're alright?" Jessica groaned as she followed Lumina.

"Yes," Lumina said flatly, "I don't want anyone dying or getting hurt... blech, I miss going at lightspeed..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby went into the kitchen and takes out a full plate of cupcakes. He looks at the tasty treats only to find that they are Monokuma themed, with half of each being vanilla and the other half being chocolate.

"I can never look at stuff split down the middle in the same way ever again... stupid Monokuma and his game!"

Kirby throws the plate of cupcakes onto the floor and looks for different food. As it turns out, every last dish is Monokuma themed in one way or another. Some have Monokuma's face on them, others represent his devious plans like one of a blackened Academy.

"Oh, I'll have to eat later... when there's better food that looks nothing like him!"

Kirby hears the commotion in the cafeteria and heads there to find Kaede, Alter-Ego, and Monomi.

"Huh? What went on here? Looks like someone's causing a ruckus"

• Thumbs Up 3