Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Two of the Metal Monokumas grumbled angrily, staring at the complaining robots.

"T-Try carrying two stupid robots and then tell me how much you complain..." One said, carrying Rock and Rush.

"What the hell is up with the obsession with spiky hair in this place?!" Another one said, carrying Phoenix, Edgeworth and Roxas, as the others carried Shantae, Danny and several other students.

"Just hurry up, it's almost time for the master's plans" The leader of the robots said.

57 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Gr...why do we gotta carry these lovebirds?!" A Metal Sonic said while carrying Amitie. The other one was carrying Sig.

"Could be worse. We could be carrying Jeff Dumb Dan to the lobby instead." The other one said.

"That's true." The one Metal Sonic said, conceding his point. "Carrying this lovey-dovey couple doesn't sound so bad compared to that."

Meanehile, the other Metal Sonics are carrying Jigen and Goemon into the lobby.

"Wow, that was absurdly easy!" A Metal Sonic said.

"You're tellin' me!" The other one said.

"GRH! You guys think that's bad! I've got to lug........him", a Metal Sonic said with utter disdain regarding Sonic the Hedgehog snoozing. "I don't why, but he gives him a terrible case of inferiority!"

"Well dump him with silver hair so we can be through with his presence!"

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

A few hours pass, as the AC systems inside the school begin clearing out the gas, and allowing the Skylanders to awaken. 

7e5a7ab1f9cf62d81133c34e75c3b099.jpg

"U-ugh...where am I...?" Danny said, beginning to awaken. 

"YAWWWN. UGH! You tell me Dan-man", a groggy Sonic said awakening.Image result for sonic the hedgehog sleepy

"I'm guessing it wasn't just me having an odd dream of being carried away by well..........me in some shape or form, huh?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Rock froze in horror, hearing the music playing. He remembered this theme in his nightmares. This was a cold hard reminder of his forced time as Megakuma. 

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Hiya kiddos! Headmaster Monokuma here! I'm happy to announce that your wonderful school is now under new employment and with a whole new set of benefactors! Let's give it up for L.O.S.E!" 

A bunch of Metal Sonics began clapping for Monokuma. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oohh...hey, Sig? Wake up...why are we in the lobby?" Amitie asked upon waking up. She tries shaking her boyfriend to wake him up.

But he still sleeps. But then she decides to try something that she's heard might work...she kisses him in the forehead, which wakes him right up.

"Amitie...? What are we doing here..." Sig asked. He then feels his forehead. He kinda smiles, but is still concerned about what they're doing in the lobby.

Jigen wakes up. "Ugh...why am I not sleeping on that couch?" He's not feeling the best himself.

Goemon wakes up. "I am not in my room. Something is very wrong." Goemon said. "Be wary, friends. I cannot ensure that even the protection of an asbestos suit will help us."

Jigen looks at Goemon.

Conker and Honker wake up...and they're surprised to see at least one familiar face in this group.

"Huh...where are we...Amitie? Is that you...?" Conker said. "It's been a while since we last met. How you been?"

"Um...what?" Amitie said. "Who are you? I don't recall ever meeting you before...but it seems like you already know my name..." She's still tired, but it's true; she never has met Conker before.

"Oh, come the @#$& on!!! You don't @#$%ing recall your @#%*ing friends?! @#*% you, too!!!" Honker said.

Amitie is very obviously scared of Honker's language and tone. Why are they being so mean to her just because she doesn't recognize them?

"Why are you yelling at Amitie?" Sig asked, already being a hit irritated with Honker. "If she says she doesn't know you, she doesn't know you. I'm Sig, by the way. Amitie is my girlfriend."

"Oh, so you've not only forgotten us, but you found yourself a boyfriend as well. I see how it is." Conker said. "Well, maybe we can jog that memory a bit!"

"What?!" Amitie said. "Get really real! I already told you I never met you before! If I had, I'm sure I would have remembered you!" Amitie is exasperated; why are these guys so insistent that she knows them?!

"Leave Amitie alone." Sig said.

Jigen and Goemon even step in. "You heard the boy. She never met you before, so why don't you just admit you never met her and go away?" Jigen said.

"Indeed. I can tell she is telling the truth. So your claims do not hokd water with me. But I do wonder how you know her name." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Excuse me!" The dragon yelled out to ask "Does anybody know what's going on and is this place Forest Crossing?"

"Also is this a trap? I tend to get caught in traps so I need to know if this is a trap so I can feel at ease." 

His question was quickly answered by Monokuma popping up on the screen.

"Well, at least I know this place is a trap now."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock froze in horror, hearing the music playing. He remembered this theme in his nightmares. This was a cold hard reminder of his forced time as Megakuma. 

"Hiya kiddos! Headmaster Monokuma here! I'm happy to announce that your wonderful school is now under new employment and with a whole new set of benefactors! Let's give it up for L.O.S.E!" 

"Hey Mr, Wright! Mr, Edgeworth! Did Harvey Dent leave behind his teddy bear or something?", kay-smirk%28d%29.gif

"Maybe you can sue him for ripping off Two-Face-"

"KAY! Suing isn't really that important right now!", phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif Phoenix interjected.

"Well I still think he could be Two-Face's old teddy bear", kay-sigh%28d%29.gif Kay replied.

"Errrr, I guess I've got nothing to contradict that at the time being", phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gifPhoenix admitted.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301040744

"Wait... Monokuma, here? No... It can't be! I've heard about this from my predecessor, but to think this is happening to us!"

qUUlT9T.jpg

"Alter-Ego, what are you talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...aaaaand there's a teddy bear that got too close to the fireplace on stage," Jessica said, staring blankly at the scene. "Anyone know what's going on? Shade, 's this thing one of your minions you boast about having?"

"I wish," he snarked. "Though I gotta say, I admire his style, heh heh."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby's eyes widen when he turns to Monokuma. 

"Him... here... now... LOSE...."

Kirby rushes over to the corner of the room and cowers in fear.

"No! It can't be! Why would anyone hire him here!? Now he's in our home, and he's going to hurt us!"

Chuck is unfazed, and zips over to Monokuma, jumping on top of his table. His beak is forming a frown and his eyebrows are tilted.

"Hey, beary dude! Listen up, I want to know where I am right now! I've got places to go, eggs to save, birds to impress, and pigs to pop!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh god! It's that bear that took Marcus!" Ayna said shocked with fear!

"Hooboy, we're boned now." Zapper sighed, feeling dumb for letting himself and Ayna go inside the mansion...

Shademon just stared at the monitor with disgust. They were not impressed in the slightest. "Evil." They hiss with bile.

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

smug_by_lordrobrainiac-db0devy.png

"Well, if it isn't Winnie the Pooh..." Katii grinned, her claws popping out of her fingers, "How've you been? In the mood to be beaten by us again?"

scared_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2b.png

"..." Hiss backed away in terror. She remembered Monokuma and his executions very well. The thought of Starscreams' execution still haunted her. She did not want to incur the wrath of this strange teddy bear.

"Wha? Where did... What's going on?" Leslie asked

"Never fear, M'lady." Melvin stood in front of her, "If this foul beast pulls any funny move, then your chivalrous knight will protect you!"

"Um... thanks?" The janitor was a little confused at the random, cocky knight popping up in front of her.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Rud, Blude, and Greeb woke up, they woke up to see all sorts of the different faces surrounding them, including Monokuma.

"Golly Gee Wiz!! Look at the size of that giant teddy bear! Hey hey hey Blude and Greeb! Looklooklook LOOK!! I see a giant bear and-" Rud then turned to iconic faces such as Sonic The Hedgehog, Mega Man, and Danny Phantom. @Ryannumber1gamer @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

He then ran over to them annoying them.

"HEY SONIC! HEY DANNY! HEY MEGA! WHATAREYOUGUYSDOINGHERE?! MEIMJUSTFINEANDWOWMAYISAYHOWSUPERDUPERGREATTOMEETYOUALLANDBLAHBALH-" Rud blabbered nonstop.

Rocku and co then saw Monokuma on screen.

"Monokuma!? The hell the do you want this time?!" Rocku demanded.

• Thumbs Up 5

a418dd25fd216647140efb898749a622.jpg

"I'd watch your tone if I were you girlie, it's against the rules to disrespect your headmaster, and I would so hate having to deliver punishments this early in this little game of ours" Monokuma taunted. 

"And you! I remember you! That stupid programmer of Hope's Peak who ruined my plans before! Don't you worry, I made sure to prepare an extra special execution for you so you don't feel so left out in our little game". 

"SILENCE" Monokuma shouted. 

"You silly children wouldn't think little Ol' Monokuma is stupid enough to break into this school without a plan? I wouldn't recommend stepping out of line with me, because I have the tools to end your miserable existance here and now..." Monokuma grimly said...

Before breaking into a laugh. 

• Thumbs Up 4

More laughs follow.

"Hell yeah! And don't forget about us, papa!" 

Suddenly, five familiar bears appear and do their usual introductions.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Headmaste-what?" Jessica said. "But I'm not even a regular student here!"

"Why are there teddy bears all over the place?" Lumina asked. "I thought Charn killed every living teddy bear in the Picnic Massacre of 85,968,3098,560./%VC!" Her surprise was enough that she forgot to convert the year to one humans would understand.

• Thumbs Up 1

"There, there are more of them?!" Ayna panicked.

"Yep, we are so boned..." Zapper cringed as his antennas began drooping downwards. 

"Uh... Mr Bear?" "What's going to happen to all these people?" The dragon asked. "And you wouldn't have happen to see a funny looking CD player lying around would you?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Looks like those Tediz have gotten some sorta upgrade." Conker said. "You sure you don't remember that time we were in trapped in a Christmas story?"

Amitie shook her head. "I'm telling you, we never met! Why do you keep saying we did?! And what is that mean Monokuma bear want?!"

"It can't be anything good." Sig said. "It's okay, Amitie; I'm here. We'll face against Monokamu won't we?"

"We sure will!" Jigen said. "In fact, I got just the perfect thing for it!" Jigen gets his gun ready, but...

"As do I." Goemon said, getting his Zantetsuken ready, but...

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well, if it isn't Winnie the Pooh..." Katii grinned, her claws popping out of her fingers, "How've you been? In the mood to be beaten by us again?"

Image result for mettaton steam"Oooh, I sense some dramatic tension between us heroes and the cutie bear up there! Just imagine the ratings this could do for the MTT Brand!" Mettaton said excited as he shifted from is box form to his Ex form.

@Ryannumber1gamer"Uyuh? File:Fx portrait shantae jammies 1.pngHmmm!? Katii!? Mettaton!? Where's Roxas!?", File:Fx portrait shantae jammies 2.pngShantae said beside herself with worry for her boyfriend!

"Not for nothing darling! But the time for sleep is over, and those jammies aren't the best outfit for the big event that's looking to go down! Best "suit up" ahem, in your own special way", Mettaton advised.

"Right!", Shantae nodded as she poofed into her usual outfit! File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

"Let's go!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Greeb then spoke to Monokuma. "Duh....what game are we playing Mr Bear? Is it something hard? Cause hard games give me boo boos." Greeb said stupidly.

"Can we eat breakfast first cause I'm hungry." Blude asked.

"Those guys again!?" Rocku said referring to Monokuma's kids.

"Ha! They seem precious!" Ty said taunting the children.

Fura meanwhile was cringing at Rud, Blude, and Greeb.

"Uh, Comet? Who are those guys?" She asked a little scared.

"No clue, and judging from the way they act, they probably won't last long." Comet answered.

• Thumbs Up 3

Chuck bounces away from Monokuma and laughs!

"A game? Heh, I'm willing to spend some more time here to win a game! I rule at everything! What do you want to play? Hide and seek? Tag? Piggy in the Middle? Wait, did you say execution? That doesn't sound like a fun game at all!"

Kirby continues to cower over in a corner.

"More executions.... Why... wasn't one enough for you that other time you wanted to play..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_nc9wvsszC91sijhkdo1_500.gif

"Breakfast? Don't mind if I do!" Monokuma shouted, bringing out pancakes from hammerspace, deliberately to toy with the hungry students.

tumblr_ocxq4yxPP91ujp8qzo1_500.gif

"But enough about my cute self, I suppose we should get down to business right?" 

"Our little game...."

"Our game of...."

"Life...and Death"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

a418dd25fd216647140efb898749a622.jpg

"I'd watch your tone if I were you girlie, it's against the rules to disrespect your headmaster, and I would so hate having to deliver punishments this early in this little game of ours" Monokuma taunted. 

fierce_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dex1.png

Katii's own claws popped out as she glared at monokuma. "Nice claws, Paddington! I'd like to see you tr-"  

Katii was quickly scooped up by Hiss.

angry_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dexq.png

Hiss?! What are you do-" Hiss quickly covered the angry catling's mouth.

scared_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2b.png

"Katii! please calm down!" Hiss was intimindated by Monokuma, and she did not want Katii to suffer an execution at the hands of this maniacal bear.

• Thumbs Up 2

Comet then realized that Saffy, Cariss, Bud, and Graff were missing.

"Hey! Where's everyone else!?" Comet asked, he unfortunately didn't get his answer as the game was starting.

"Life or Death? Will that involve boo boos?" Greeb asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Excuse me, what?!" Jessica whispered to her colleagues. "Life or death?!"

"Great, sounds like something Charn would do," Robinson groaned.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful looked at Monokuma. "Oh look it's Winnie the Edgelord. Monokuma the Pooh Bear? Winnie the Two-Face? The guy from Split? I give up..." he said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Damn it!" Ayna yelled, her nerves getting to her. "Easy lady, don't wanna die in the intro do you?" Zapper pointed out.

"Right." Ayna stopped panicking and tried to compose her self.

"Life or Death... Oh no it's one of those mean game shows where people get brutally executed..." The dragon pouted. "I need a hug."

Shademon just continued to stare. They needed to try and help everyone as best as they could even if it meant they would have to die.

• Thumbs Up 1