Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

latest?cb=20160427104911

"Yeah... it appears I'm a part of this game too judging by my forbidden action... Not jumping."

latest?cb=20160427111533

"But it's not like I'm going to even consider killing any of you!"

Meanwhile, in Geonosis...

latest?cb=20160427113901

"Well, aside from Shirokuma's Mukuro-level of disappointment... everything's...."

He looks at the screen with Ryoko again.

latest?cb=20160427113900

"Better than I could've imagined!"

• Thumbs Up 3

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Hmmm..." Yusei touches one of the walls, "this seems familiar in a way."

Kirumi_Toujou_1.png

"Master Yusei its dangerous to go alone. Please accept my help." Kirumi ran after Yusei.

yusei%202_zps5dlp9dyu.png

"Very well. I appreciate the help."

"Don't tell anyone this but I don't have my powers. Even if I could use my Duel Disk my monsters couldn't do anything physical to anyone. But this bracelet is in the way and all I have is my deck. I also can't summon my D-Wheel so we're on our own for this one."

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"Your secret is kept with me."

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"My what colorful characters with beautiful singing voices!" Celica commented on the new hedgehogs' appearance.

• Thumbs Up 4

@Ryannumber1gamer Shademon hovered next to Danny Phantom.

"The past is in the past, you can change your future for the better. Don't let the false one cloud your heart." They gave Danny an odd looking trinket of himself but older...

"I'll assist you if you wish."

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica stepped into the cafeteria and sighed. "Alright, who brought DeviantArt pictures to life?"

• Thumbs Up 3

qborp75.png

"So Monokuma rigged you too, huh? Nobody's safe here."

3wzQO9g.png

"But we musn't lose heart! We can do this!"

Are you sure about that? Are you sure they can do this? I think not. You think not.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie and Sig walked back in the room to check on their friends, and see Sonia and Manic.

"You got stuck in this, too?" Amitie said sadly. She's doing her best to stay strong, but she's still obviously shaken by what she was forced to witness.

Sig notices Sonia and Manic, too, while standing by Amitie. "What's up?"

"What's up is a friggin' awful cartoon came to friggin' life." Jigen snarked. "You wanna join in on the 'fun?'"

• Thumbs Up 3

"WHY THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Sonia screeched like a banshee. 

Meanwhile, a small alarm played.

200_s.gif

"All students please return to the main hall for an extra special announcement!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

As Rocku, Comet, Ty, and Fura left the main hall to change to their usual before investigating, Rud, Blude, and Greeb decided, it was time to start goofing off.

"This game sucks!" Blude whined, "Let's play something more interesting!"

"Like spot the victims!" Rud said.

The trio left to do who knows what.

• Thumbs Up 2

"And I just got here," Jessica grumbled as she turned.

Lumina followed after. She didn't want to assume negatively of anyone... but Sonia was trying her.

• Thumbs Up 3

kfTVmxN.png

"An... announcement?"

latest?cb=20160301040812

"It begins..."

latest?cb=20160427104911

"It indeed begins. Please, everyone. Do not lose heart from anything that happens from here on out."

• Thumbs Up 2

Jigen seemed repulsed by Sonia's voice, even compared to everyone else. "The friggin' hell was that?!"

Then they all hear Monokuma's announcement. Amitie, Sig, Jigen and Goemon all return to the hall reluctantly, but wary of what will happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

After changing back to their regular clothes, Rocku and co headed to the main hall for the 'special announcement'.

"So much for investigating..." Ty said.

The trio's game was interrupted by the alarm. 

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, we just starteeeeed...." Rud whined annoyingly.

• Thumbs Up 1

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Alright! Everyone lets go!" Celica ended up going in the opposite direction of everyone. Her sense of direction is that bad.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Now what?" Zapper groans.

Ayna felt a terrible sinking feeling inside of her. Marcus, wherever you are please stay safe, hopefully I'll be with you again one day.

Flame heads back with the others. "This is going to be a wild ride huh?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby shakes his head and walks back into the kitchen.

"He really did round up everyone... except the malfunctioning Metal Sonics! Where are those guys anyway? Out causing more trouble probably..."

And as Kirby hunts for edible food, the alarm plays. Kirby obeys the command and dashes into the main hall.

"And now I don't eat at all. Thanks, Monokuma."

Meanwhile, Chuck was striking a Sandbag in the gym repeatedly. He kicks it once, pecks it with his beak, then spins into it, sending the Sandbag into a wall.

"Take that, you fiend! I am the strongest! Oh, an announcement? I'll just zip in just before it starts with my speed!"

Chuck has already forgotten about the bands.... He's doomed, isn't he?

• Thumbs Up 2

Before getting anywhere, Katii, Hiss and Leslie heard Monokuma's announcement.

Katii didn't have much to say. She was too stressed out from the fact that they were being held hostage for some bear's sick game.

"Let's go, guys..." Katii sighed, leading the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei and Kirumi reached the Main Hall and saw someone familiar to everyone.

Celes_(02).png

"Look who decided to show up" Celes giggled.

Kirumi_Toujou_3.png

"Master Celes! Someone reliable is here!"

"..." Yusei wondered about Celes' appearance in the Killing Game.

"I'm pretty sure its over here..." Celica was busy figuring out where the Main Hall was still.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Chuck continues to strike at the Sandbag, his band gives him an electric shock. When it ends, Chuck's feathers are all ruffled.

"Ow! What was that for? The bear dude did say something about not disobeying orders.... Guess I have to go now...."

Chuck grumbles to himself as he leaves the gym to go to the main hall.

"At least let me gain some defense skills, bear!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Danny nodded to Shademon and everyone else still on his side. 

"Thank you". Danny said, with a slight smile. 

Suddenly, the screen turned on as everyone was gathered in the main hall

latest?cb=20160805043544&path-prefix=es

"Hiya Skylanders! It's your ol' best pal Headmaster Monokuma!" Monokuma said with a giggle. 

"I just wanted to introduce to you guys what's the stakes of our little game. As we all know! Games aren't fun without stak-"

Monokuma paused, noticing Celes. 

"Hey wait, I remember you. I killed you! You were that boring loser Taeko Yasuhiro!" 

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"Be careful around this one kids! She's a backstabbing greedy traitor!" Monokuma laughed with glee, knowing which buttons to press to fuck with Celes this time around.

• Thumbs Up 3

ou60pyZ.png

"Wait... Celes? You were in a Killing Game before?! And you... died?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(08).png

"Great Monokuma. The one person I didn't want to see today."

Celes_(01).png

"And yes I have. I'd rather not talk about it..."

"Sounds tragic..." Celica made her way in the main hall at last.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Be careful around this one kids! She's a backstabbing greedy traitor!" Monokuma laughed with glee, knowing which buttons to press to fuck with Celes this time around.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Wait a minute! Celes, is he saying you've actually lost the game due to...ahem..."

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/6/64/ShantaeRRSprite3.png/revision/latest?cb=20140212021150

"murder, back-stabbing, and the like", Shantae finished off with suspicion.

"Hmmmm, I trust Danny, but I even Mr. Wright doesn't seem all too trusting of you this time!", kay-sigh%28d%29.gifKay noted.

@Princess

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Oh, you didn't know?" Monokuma said with a mocking expression.

"Allow me to tell you! Our pal Celes here was quite frankly the worse I've seen!" 

"The others had their reasons. One did it by sheer accident, one did it by letting his rage get the better of him, one did it to nobly save the lives of others.."

"AND CELES DID IT SO SHE COULD GET A BUTTLOAD OF CASH AND HIRE A CASTLE OF MANSERVENTS DRESSED AS VAMPIRES!"

"Oh yes! Celes is a cold hard killer!" Monokuma snickered. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh boy..." Flame looked away from Celes. "Yep, wild ride indeed."

Trying to spread more despair aren't you? Shademon stared at that monitor unimpressed.

Ayna and Zapper once again we're given more reasons to regret staying at this place for the night.

yRoDDeA.png

"You actually... killed someone? For... that?"

U0EmspZ.png\

"But what are you, then? A zombie?! A ghost?! How are you alive?!"

• Thumbs Up 3