Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

9 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Meanwhile the Dimension Trio just didn't give a single ass of a rat's about this world destruction ordeal.

"Yeah that's great and all, boo frickin hoo but when do we play somethin' else?" Blude said rudely.

"Yeah, me hungry." Greeb said uncaring.

"Oh well, cookies crumble!" Rud said insensitively.

These horrible comments of theirs earned them a few glares from the Skylanders.

angry_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df31.png

"What wrong with you?!" Hiss shouted, showing her rare angry side, "People getting hurt! Why you don't care?!"

serious_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dew8.png

"Forget them Hiss." Katii said, "They're just a bunch of dipsticks."

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas ran over and hugged Shantae, trying to comfort her.

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Funny you mention those two Blue Blur! Because it's time Mister Monokuma knocked your cocky ass down a few pegs!" 

It suddenly shifted to Mobius, as the world was in utter ruin. Eggman Empire flags, LOSE, and Monokuma flags 

"Mecha Units - KTE1, MTP1, AR1, STH1 report!" Eggman shouted from his throne room. 

latest?cb=20161121230434latest?cb=20130617063302 latest?cb=20161121232636

latest?cb=20130617045403 

"Reporting for Duty Master Robotnik" 

latest?cb=20140307000131

"My loyal minions, I hear the pitiful resistance is trying to stop Master Monokuma and LOSE's plans. You know what to do. Capture and roboticize".

"YES SIR" 

"Oh my god! Jack Sparrow! He tried to warn us about Risky and L.O.S.E. I-we should've listened to him!", Shantae began sobbing into Roxas' chest.

"UMPH! No, They can't go down like-", Sonic began to flinch a bit at the scene.

"Oh please darlings calm down. I'm certain the bear truly doesn't have anything over any of us for real, moi especially", Related image

Mettaton boasted up a challenge.

• Thumbs Up 1

And Amitie, while still sobbing uncontrollably, realized that it would only get worse if she didn't stop Monokuma. She had been through pain and suffering on this journey, but it hasn't broken her before. She wasn't gonna let it break her now.

She does her best to stand strong, even with tears still in her eyes. She came here to do right by people; she couldn't let them down now.

Sig stands with her, wanting to support his girlfriend. What's funny is, Jigen and Goemon even decide to stand with Amitie to support her. They just came to kinda like the kid.

• Thumbs Up 2

Zapper had no idea what to do at this point... usually he was cocky and nonchalant about things but now it feels like a huge weight just got dumped on him. 

Ayna was now even more determined to help at this point. She knows what it's like to only have tomorrow to cling to and nothing else.

Shademon became even more calm, they knew the risks were high and now more than ever they needed to be a skylander. They were now no longer a weak minion of L.O.S.E. they were a strong skylander.

• Thumbs Up 2

It cut to the dark alleyways of Central City, and who was the few survivors? 

A silver hedgehog, and a made up bat. The two were running through the city, desperate. 

"Come on Rouge, we have to get that emerald ho-" 

Suddenly the two were cut off as the four robots surrounded the two. 

"W-What do we do Silver...?" 

"I don't know..." 

latest?cb=20130515221315

Suddenly, the four robots shot multiple beams at the two, and when the beams disappeared, Silver and Rouge were no longer there...

latest?cb=20130516191622 latest?cb=20161201214108

"Unit STH-2 online"           "Unit: RTB-1 Online"

"Reporting to Master Robotnik with final Chaos Emerald"

tumblr_inline_mpsvq7hHMA1qz4rgp.gif

"Tell me robot, do you really want to test me? Because I have your world's suffering right here if you really think you can stomach it!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Ty's blood was boiling, he wanted to go and break that bastard bear's neck, not to mention pounding the sh*t of the Dimension Trio for their disgusting comments, but then he saw his wristband.

Do not attack in blind rage

"Damn it.........we better do something soon." Ty hoped calming down.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It cut to the dark alleyways of Central City, and who was the few survivors? 

A silver hedgehog, and a made up bat. The two were running through the city, desperate. 

"Come on Rouge, we have to get that emerald ho-" 

Suddenly the two were cut off as the four robots surrounded the two. 

"W-What do we do Silver...?" 

"I don't know..." 

latest?cb=20130515221315

Suddenly, the four robots shot multiple beams at the two, and when the beams disappeared, Silver and Rouge were no longer there...

latest?cb=20130516191622 latest?cb=20161201214108

"Unit STH-2 online"           "Unit: RTB-1 Online"

"Reporting to Master Robotnik with final Chaos Emerald"

tumblr_inline_mpsvq7hHMA1qz4rgp.gif

"Tell me robot, do you really want to test me? Because I have your world's suffering right here if you really think you can stomach it!" 

"Hmph! Anything for my fans darling. I can't let them lose hope!"Image result for mettaton sad

"Th-there's no way you'd..........", but sadly even Mettaton was growing doubtful of the situation.

"That's right and neither can we!",https://i.redd.it/6o6kshnjb2wx.gif Phoenix declared.

"You got that right, Mr. Wright", kay-grin%28d%29.gif Kay perked up.

• Thumbs Up 2

giphy.gif

"Big mistake Lawyer Boy" 

The next cut was Wright and Co Law Offices. 

tumblr_mca29gcVRS1qkpnrw.gif

"...I hate Phoenix Wright...he's nothing less than a horrid, disgusting man..." 

latest?cb=20130723213029

"I live to serve Master Monokuma" 

latest?cb=20120901163049

"I will alert you the second my horrid father arrives in this world..." 

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"You want me to continue or have I made my point clear?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"I think so!" Jigen said.

"Indeed." Goemon said. "You have made your intentions clear."

Amitie nodded in agreement, trying to wipe her tears. Sig nods as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, you've made your point loud and clear." Ayna said bluntly.

The others just nodded. They didn't need to see anymore of this carnage. Enough was enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

"YES! You have! and I bet you've enjoyed the show pretty damn well!" Rocku said angrily. Ty nodded in agreement with him.

"Yes!....please stop.." Fura begged.

"Now what do you want this time?" Comet demanded.

• Thumbs Up 2

kuLwqEU.jpg

"..."

Kaede wasn't sure what to think. In the span of just a few moments, she has learned that some of her friends were murderers, liars and potential threats. Not to mention the torment of the truth of her past being just within her reach and the destruction of many, many worlds.

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck pulls his beak out of the wall and turns to Monokuma. Tears continue to roll down his face.

"The point's clear Monokuma.... you've smashed up everything we had, what else is there to show outside of more destruction?"

Chuck pouts next to the wall, unable to even make a cool remark about the situation.

But at least I'm still awesome.... that doesn't really help.... What's left to life if the Angry Birds will become extinct in a generation?

• Thumbs Up 2

bereft_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dexm.png

"Yes, yes you made your point!" Katii cried out in frustration and sadness, "Just... Stop it, God Damn it!"

sad_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2c.png

"Katii?" Hiss asked in concern, looking over at Katii, Clinging on to Hiss's Shoulder.

Leslie looked at the Catling and the Cockroach with concern, only to find Melvin walk up in between her and the two.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Once we're outta here, I can easily cut these furfreaks heads off." Melvin chuckled.

"Right, whatever, sure... Just. Give me a minute." Leslie said to Melvin, walking away from him. She did not like this selfish, perverse knight.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_ncsfjzeSdF1sf6ee8.png

"Of course I enjoyed this carnage! I'm Monokuma!" 

tumblr_inline_o5owuyqr7H1s6kosb_500.png

"Aw, who am I kidding! I don't wanna reprogram my little Monokuma, he's already perrrrfectttttt!" Junko popped back in to say.

tumblr_inline_ncskrb70WQ1sf6ee8.png

"Well kiddos, looks like you guys have a reason to want to get out of the school. Have funnnnnnnnnnnnn!" 

"And if that wasn't enough of a motivation, I always have your deepest darkest secrets I can also revealllllllllllllllllllllll" 

• Thumbs Up 5

Alter-Ego walks up to Kaede.

latest?cb=20160301040348

"Kaede... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Celes and my own origins until now. I just... didn't want to overwhelm you. Please. Don't be mad. I still want to protect you. We're friends after all."

Kaede gives a blank stare to Alter-Ego before giving a small smile. It's not like she wasn't guilty either. She remembers the time she held off on telling Tails about the two voices in her head. Dwelling on Alter-Ego's secrets would on.y make her a hypocrite.

XV6ehLj.jpg

"I-It's fine... yeah. We're still friends. Together, we'll fix those worlds. It's what we do, after all."

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth looked around at the desperate situation.

OBJECTION! 

The bracelets even got rid of his powers of flashy objections.

"We can't lose hope to that insane bear yet. Remember the song that freed us from Ember. "There's a ray of hope beyond despair". Things might look dire now, but we'll figure out a plan..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_29.png

"I don't care about your origins or your evil deeds Master Celes. As long as your here in the now I live to serve you."

Celes_(04).png

"..." Celes didn't know what to say.

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"I believe in you all to do the right thing and not kill each other! And save the worlds! That too!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck hops out of the main hall. He starts to head up to the gym and complete his training session, but turns around.

"Oh, why bother! With The Eggs gone and digested anyway, there really isn't a point of being better.... and I don't even have my speed to make things fun."

Chuck just leisurely hops through the Academy, and sleeps on a couch. He's not even fighting sleep anymore.

Kirby isn't much better. He crawls out of the main hall and heads to his room. He throws his bedsheets over himself and falls asleep on the floor.

And Pop Star is ruined all thanks to me! If I were there, I could have easily fended him off! But nooo, I have to be here while Pop Star rots away with Monokuma at the helm.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede nods

RpSkLf3.jpg

"Yeah. We'll all make it out of her alive."

She could feel that distrusting voice of herself fading away once again, as her leadership persona activates inside her.

EhsJKqC.jpg

"Okay, everyone. Let's get some rest for today and figure out a way out of here tomorrow."

She goes up to Celes.

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"And Celes... I'm sorry. Maybe you did do those bad things...  but the fact that you're here with us... shows how much you want to repent."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sig is very worried about Amitie. She's obviously trying to stay strong, in spite of her sadness, but he can see that those sights will most likely affect her for quite some time.

Amitie herself has been shaken. She wants this to stop. The only way that'll happen is if they save the worlds. "We...we need to stop this! We can't let Monokuma get away with this!"

"I know, Amitie. I know." Sig said. After what he saw, he absolutely refuses to leave Amitie's side. But he worries something may force the two to be separated.

Jigen is just rattled by the whole thing. He had been apathetic of saving worlds before, but he decided he didn't have a choice even if he didn't want to.

Goemon decides he wants to save worlds. He'll even give up his life if that's what it takes to save everyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(03).png

"I appreciate the gesture but don't expect any sentiment from me" Celes said to Kaede, "we all have to adapt to our situation so I expect you to be prepared for the worst."

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"I'm sure it won't come to that."

• Thumbs Up 2

"...It be okay." Hiss said to Katii, "We figure it out. Let's go sleep."

Katii sniffled and nodded. Though she had no idea how in the world she would be able to get any sleep tonight. How could she? There she was, trapped in the academy where anyone can die, not to mention they were all the only people who could stop the destruction happening outside... And there they were, sitting around and waiting for death to come.

Katii was not usually one to cry. If anything she'd usually be more angry and pouty. But never before has she ever felt so... Defeated.

Hiss turned to Leslie, "You want stay with us?"

"Y-y-yeah, I'd. Love to." Leslie sighed. Following them

"Wait! Leslie, don't you want to be with a fellow human?" Melvin called out.

"No! You not nice!" Hiss called back at him before leaving the room.

"Wait I! Leslie! You can't... GAAAAHHHH!" Melvin looked his wristwatch with disgust.

Don't get within 3 feet of the opposite sex.

"Monokuma... you 'friggin blankblock!" Melvin grumbled as he  stomped out of the room, eyeing while making sure to avoid all the other girls around him.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sig saw Melvin eyeing Amitie again. He just doesn't like the guy at all. Especially since Amitie is already having heavy emotions as is.

Amitie needs sleep. It didn't help that this came right off the heels of her magical night with Sig just the day before. But she won't back down. Not now. Not ever.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the students left, they picked up their E-Books. 

Rules: 

1. No Attacking Headmaster Monokuma, as is destruction of cameras.

2. No entering the dinner hall at nighttime

3. Students may only reside in the school

4. Sleeping anywhere other than your room will be seen as sleeping in class, and will result in punishment

5. Nighttime is between 10pm and 7am

6. Anyone who eliminates a fellow student, and is blackened will graduate, unless discovered.

7. Additional rules will be added as needed.

"It appears it's time to sleep..." Roxas said, helping Shantae up and to bed. 

"As much as I hate to say it...we need to try and sleep...and come back to the situation with a fresh mind" Edgeworth. 

Everyone headed to sleep. 

Chapter 1: Bearly Bad News - Fin. 

• Thumbs Up 2